Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@jrock85 said:

Her love for the Bat is indescribable.

This. I don't understand why threads with known answers exist. It's like asking who Superman's alter ego is. There's an answer that is clear and a fact. It's not open to debate. 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@battyfan1 said:

@Dernman: OMG..........you are the only other person who sees that pairing as horrible like moi.......

i absolutely hated what JLU animated series did to Diana......i found it completely unfair to her character......

Yeah, the way they humanised her and took away many of her overdone qualities and harshness was really annoying. 
jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By jrock85

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@jrock85 said:

This. I don't understand why threads with known answers exist. It's like asking who Superman's alter ego is. There's an answer that is clear and a fact. It's not open to debate.

Maybe some people just haven't read "Blackest Night: Wonder Woman", which presented irrefutable evidence of her love for Bruce.

Tunsieon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Tunsieon

Look what the thought of Batman did to Wonder Woman in Blackest Night.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also grew up watching Justice League (still do). I knew about them before I knew about GA and BC or practically any comic couple.

battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By battyfan1

@jrock85 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@jrock85 said:

Maybe some people just haven't read "Blackest Night: Wonder Woman", which presented irrefutable evidence of her love for Bruce.

oh yeah........cause it was really interesting and fun to see Diana love sick....and going after a man that had little interest for her and had emotionally complicated connections to someone else....other than gotham...

YEP TOTALLY great to see a wonderful amazing female heroin be in a ONE sided love affair................................

battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By battyfan1

@Tunsieon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also grew up watching Justice League (still do). I knew about them before I knew about GA and BC or practically any comic couple.

this was the SADDEST thing i saw.......totally barff worthy

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jrock85

@battyfan1 said:

@Tunsieon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this was the SADDEST thing i saw.......totally barff worthy

Are you kidding me? That was beautiful.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By azza04

Batman and Wonder Woman is just the worst comic coupling ever, makes even less sense than her and Superman. Diana turning up in the Bat Cave for a lovey dovey chat before Bruce goes off on Patrol....lmao in my mind it would be so out of character for both of them. In the Justice League animated series it was fine because they both seemed out of character anyway. The only way I ever see Bats and WW in any sort of relationship other than teammates is a far more adult hook up out of lust than any REAL love for the other.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: You simply think that way because you don't like either Batman or Wonder Woman. That's it. If you like them both, you will like them together.

I'm at work right now but I'll post some scans about Batman and Wonder Woman. She still has a crush on Superman? My God, you guys haven't read the recent comics.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ShadowHuntR

There is the scans showing how Batman and Wonder Woman love eachother. These comics are CANON.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: I actually do like Batman and Wonder Woman, perhaps I'm not their biggest fan but I enjoy their stories. Pairing them up in a relationship just doesn't work for me at all.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: And why not? Superman has Lois. He's planet-busting level and Lois is human. Wonder Woman is indeed powerful but nothing compared to Superman. Batman is human as well. Why they don't fit? Catwoman? That's not serious and Batman told her it was over between them. I do believe that Wonder Woman should get something serious and that they should change Bruce's ways. I mean, there's alot of scans where he totaly shows that he loves her but his ''mission'' is always in the way. Writters gotta fix that.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ShadowHuntR
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: Wonder Woman isn't on Superman's level?? Not sure I agree, and Supes is hardly a planet buster anymore. In fact all your point's are pretty mute now with the New 52. I have always thought Supes and Wonder Woman would end up together eventually but it doesn't bother me if they don't. But Bats and Wonder Woman....as I said, far to out of character for them in my mind.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: I know about the New 52. I've read it. Superman owned pretty much Hal Jordan, Batman and Barry. These are good feats. When I was saying that she wasn't on his level, I meant before the new 52. Superman moved Mageddon which was pretty much the size of Jupiter (400 times the size of Earth), lifted a mini black hole, a book with Infinite pages, etc. Wonder Woman's best strenght feat is slowing down the Spectre's fall with the help of Superman.

Anyway, we're talking before the new 52. There was nothing about Wonder Woman and Batman and Superman in the new 52. Superman and Wonder Woman? You plan to remove Lois? You simply can't. You know Superman? Well, you must know about Lois as well. If you ask someone about Lois Lane, they will all answer : Oh yeah, the wife of Superman.

She was there with almost every Supermans. She's history and DC isn't gonna remove her. That's why WW and Superman would never happen. Only in Elseworlds.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: Anyway, you have your opinion and all I can do is respect it :P

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: It's thinking like that which holds the characters back and stops them from evolving...and Lois isn't the center of Supes life anymore...the new writers who are taking over the Superman title in March said that he will be getting a new love interest and that he doesn't forsee Clark and Lois getting together ANYTIME soon. Lois has become stale...history is exactly what she needs to be for the time being.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#118  Edited By Saren

How is this debatable when she herself has said that she loves Bruce and friend-zoned Clark?

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: The New 52 is called a reboot. Lois is actualy married to someone else, I know. But maybe you didn't know that the main reason of the reboot of Superman is that Lois wasn't being used enough by the writters and that the fans complained about it. New love interest? Doesn't mean anything serious. Anyway, from the way Superman is right now, he's not gonna get into something serious. Not yet.

Anyway, the question was asked before the 52. I don't know why you talk about it when it's clear that Wonder Woman isn't in love with either Bruce or Clark at the moment. Before 52? It was definitely Batman. I'm showed scans. When she said to Bruce that it was terrible in the machine (seeing how their life might be), you can see that she wanted to stay in the machine. The things she saw weren't bad at all. In one of them, Bruce was in a wheelchair due to old age and they were married. In the other one, Bruce die because of the Joker and Wonder Woman kills the Joker, then you see them fighting together and another one where Diana cries because the Gods don't want to let her get pregnant from Bruce which makes her mad because she wants to give him a child.

I'll try to find the scans. For now, let's stop talking about the new 52. We're not talking about current Wonder Woman. They were always talking about the one before the 52.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: Lois isn't married to anyone in the reboot...or did I miss something? And are you seriously telling me they rebooted the entire DC universe because the writers wernt using Lois Lane enough...lmao I dunno where you got that little bit of information but its pretty laughable. And all these instances about Diana and Bruce are just stupid (IMO), just DC writers with a hard on for Batman. How could they ever be together, Bruce is to proud, if Diana moved to Gotham and shacked up with Bruce she would clean the city up in less than a week lmao, whats old Bats gunna do then. Just a terrible pairing.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: Dude, seriously, We're not talking about your taste. It's about PROOF. You've brought no proof. Nothing. I did. Who cares Bruce is proud? They still had something and you know what? Look at his reaction when Wonder Woman tells him that it's not a good idea for them to be together. I said that it was something the fans didn't like. Didn't say it was the only reason, did I?

Stupid? No. They are trying to make the character evolve a little. His ''crush', with Catwoman is a joke. Don't get mad at me because the writters putted that kind of stuff in Batman's comics. Got, they went on a date. Never seen anything that close for Superman. And she wanted another one because Batman was called to go fight some villains. Bruce is in love with her. There's proof. Maybe you just prefer to close your eyes. Your choice. You don't like them together? Fine. But it's not about you liking them together or not. It's about the way their relationship is in comics.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#122  Edited By Kairan1979

Wonder Woman before Flashpoint? I'll say Batman.
Wonder Woman from Flashpoint? Aquaman.
Wonder Woman from new DC? There are signs of attraction to Superman. Time will tell.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@Kairan1979: Actualy, Steve Trevor is coming back in the new 52 so I doubt there's gonna be any developement with Superman.

From Flashpoint? Your talking about their wedding? There was no proof that they had feelings for eachother. If I good remember, the reason was to unite their both kingdoms.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: What you showed me isn't definitive proof of anything, they didn't stand there and declare their undying love for one another, it's just sketchy implied maybe and maybe nots from the writers. There have been a ton of instance where Supes and Wondy have had similar moments i just don't care enough to find the scans. Bruce and Diana is just a joke pairing done by the writers to satisfy the die hard Batman fan boys. You can't expect them to EVER end up together.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: I won't bother with you anymore. You never brought anything to back your claims. You simply don't like them together. I respect that. But if you are too blind and you come telling me that it's still not showing that they love eachother, I'm not gonna bother with a guy who simply refuses to see the scans because he doesn't like them together. That's just stupid.

Answer this question : Is Wonder Woman in love with Batman?

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: Is Wonder Woman in love with Batman....No...Does she find him attractive, mysterious, or intriguing?? Sure, he's Bruce Wayne tons of women are attracted to him. Did she ever come out in the pre flashpoint and post infinite crisis and say she out right loved LOVED him ? i can't think of one time. I'm not actually opposed to them being together if thats what the writers were ACTUALLY set on doing. But from one appearance to the next Batman is different, in his own title he is ultra focused and stubborn and completely dedicated to his work, then in another title in the instances you have shown me he seems completely out of character. If they wanna pair them up fine, go for it, but do it right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Kairan1979 said:

Wonder Woman before Flashpoint? I'll say Batman. Wonder Woman from Flashpoint? Aquaman. Wonder Woman from new DC? There are signs of attraction to Superman. Time will tell.

this.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jrock85

@CitizenBane said:

How is this debatable when she herself has said that she loves Bruce and friend-zoned Clark?

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@azza04: So you are saying she doesn't love him when the ONLY reason why she was able to become a Star Saphire is because they created an illusion of Bruce Wayne and she end up kissing him, destroying the control of the Black Lantern Ring on her? For God sake, they even planned to have a date together. Actualy, they did but Batman ended up fighting villains with her. She was mad and she asked him another date. What about the time when she fights Mera as a Star Saphire and share her heart with her? How come Batman is there (I already posted the scan). Even Mera asked her why she didn't do anything for him and Wonder Woman said it was too late. And when she comes out of the machine and says to Bruce that they could be wonderful together but that they shouldn't risk to destroy their huge friendship. Look at Bruce's answer : ... I'm not sure he agreed.

Anyway, I'm at work and it's so laggy. I can barely write something. I'll answer back when I go back home.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By azza04

@ShadowHuntR: Yeah but that's not LOVE LOVE, that comes from being in a long term relationship which they haven't actually EVER been in. She also said that they could be great together yeah, but she also said it could be a complete disaster. She asked him on a date, that hardly means she's madly in love with him, just curious about her feelings and wants to see where they lead.

Anyway, I really have lost interest either way lol

battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By battyfan1

@ShadowHuntR:

U obviously love this pairing.......so much so that you are willing to throw logic and proof out of the window........alot of the panels pics that you uploaded are actually counterproductive to your argument........and some actually don't belong there......

for example .....that panel with bruce wayne and aquaman is actually from a batman series that is NOT canon and in that comic batman was dating some lame chick named silver st. cloud.......

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Steps

@Rasarima said:

I aways like teh idea of him and WW...but i dont how sex with an amazon would be pleasant , any contraction, and he become batwoman.

Death by Snu Snu

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Steps

I want to be different and say Diana should totally get a relationship going with Guy Gardner

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Steps said:

@Rasarima said:

I aways like teh idea of him and WW...but i dont how sex with an amazon would be pleasant , any contraction, and he become batwoman.

Death by Snu Snu

Futurerama... O_O.... Lol 
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#135  Edited By Deranged Midget

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Modern Age; she loves Batman. A lot. Enough to overpower a Black Ring and become a Star Sapphire. It's not even a contest. She looks at Clark like a brother in the New Earth continuity.

Good perspective.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#136  Edited By Jorgevy

She loves Thor, she doesnt know it yet.....

@Steps said:

Death by Snu Snu

AHAHHAAHAH Futurama!!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dr_Columbo said:

I think the question is does Superman and Batman love each other
No Caption Provided
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OMG O.O

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#138  Edited By Stronger

I think Wonder Woman is more attracted to Bats because of his past and because of his strong will.

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By hectorsquall
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140  Edited By TheCrowbar

She loves Dick.

I mean really who doesn't love Nightwing.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#141  Edited By Deranged Midget

In the comics, I think it's primarily Superman.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@hectorsquall: What do you have to say about this?

No Caption Provided
jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By jrock85

@RyuHayabusa said:

No Caption Provided

She likes it rough and so does he.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@jrock85 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

No Caption Provided

Why not use lasso?

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By hectorsquall

@RyuHayabusa:

No Caption Provided
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@hectorsquall: ROFL

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By jrock85

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jrock85 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

No Caption Provided

Why not use lasso?

Because its not kinky enough. :D

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@jrock85: LOL

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 47

#149  Edited By TheCannon

She loves the guy. He's a superhero. Founding member of the Justice League. Owned by DC Comics.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#150  Edited By ReVamp

...What?