Superman/Batman: Apocalypse WONDER WOMAN

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WDW

Hey anybody got a chance to see  Superman/Batman: Apocalypse? based on Superman batman comic  8-13. I thought Wonder Woman and Barta stole the show with there fight scenes. Was a pretty good movie which again promotes my favorite Character Wonder Woman. I just wanted to know what everybody though of the way Wonder Woman was portrayed. I loved it but of course I am super bias!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

that isnt supposed to come out till next tuesday 9/28
Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By carnivalofsins00

i preordered it from amazon. cant wait. =]
i dont read superman/batman though.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WDW
@DEGRAAF said:
" that isnt supposed to come out till next tuesday 9/28 "
... then I will say no more... Seems to be out in Europe already though I saw it yesterday at a friends place

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

say all you would like please, i love spoilers
Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hunter114

I have no idea why, but that fight made me really happy... probably because Batman never got a good fight :(

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WDW
@DEGRAAF said:
" say all you would like please, i love spoilers "

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
@WDW:
cool. I have never read the comic version of it yet
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Why did you have to spoil Wonder Woman being in it?!?!?
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WDW
@Mr. Dead Pool said:

" Why did you have to spoil Wonder Woman being in it?

It's not really a secret...The opening introduction of the movie shows a big Wonder Woman symbol as well as a Batman Superman etc symbol so you won't be surprised. Also the title is Batman Superman, which is VERY misleading if you watch the movie you will know why. Some people, like me, would not even watch it if only they are in it. I just wanted people to know Wonder Woman was in it so they would go buy the movie and watch it.  Also the Movie is based on the comic Superman Batman # 8-13 actually its almost an exact copy of the actual comic story arch so I guess some people already know the story.

Sorry if you feel I spoiled it. but if and when you see the movie you will realize that Wonder Woman being in it is not a spoiler
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By MrDirector786

To be honest, one thing I really didn't like that was both in the graphic novel and in the movie was the way Wonder Woman just went and attacked Superman and kidnapped Supergirl. That's completely out of her character. It would have been better if she had just went and asked Superman if she could take Kara under her care and tell him why. She and Barda fighting the furies was pretty cool though.

WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By WW-Fan

Wonder Woman was awesome in this movie! and Big Barda too! my favorite moment would be when she jumped on the machine and cut it! and also in the ring! :)
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By shanana

I agree with WW-Fan

Both WW and Barda were awesome

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@MrDirector786 said:
" To be honest, one thing I really didn't like that was both in the graphic novel and in the movie was the way Wonder Woman just went and attacked Superman and kidnapped Supergirl. That's completely out of her character. It would have been better if she had just went and asked Superman if she could take Kara under her care and tell him why. She and Barda fighting the furies was pretty cool though. "
I completely agree. WW was way out of character (aka she was a domineering witch-woman) in the book/film. Granted, everyone was out of character that book/film.
WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WW-Fan

i think Wonder Woman had the best moment in this film
Batcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Batcrow

It sorta bugs me how Wonder Woman is always excluded from the big boss fights. Only Superman and Batman. In Justice League Unlimited, they decided to put Luthor. 
But no to Diana. Not that that's completely wrong. It's good that she gets her own fight scene against the female furies in an old fashioned warrior battle. BUT still.....u know,....being part of the Trinity and all. But then they remove her arch-nemesis Cheetah from the DC Universe Online Banner and remove her from the DC 75 year anniversary logo. And it gets me thinking again LOL 
But back to the point....AWESOME fight scene!

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Renee
@WDW:  
Same. IMO these two and Kara stole the show. 
igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated this wersion of WW too. She and Bat the Stupid could just came to Clark and ofer to teach Kara how to control her powers and all. But with what they do there... Sweet evil Jesus, i would expect this sort of behavior from Lex Luthor, Amanda Waller (i see her as villain), Darkseid, Braniac, Doomsday or other bads from other univeses like Dr. Doom, Red Skull, SHIELD (same as Weller), Purifiters, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Weapon X, Decepticons, Cobra, those "no bether that Cobra" non RAH GI JOEs from IDW....... you know, From SUPERVILLAINS.

Damn, REAL Wonder woman should apear, give Bat the Stupid and and Wonder Bitch "Mother of all Reason you suck speaches" and then beat them the most brutal and painfull way posible.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:

@fadetoblackbolt: Same here. WW acted like villain here.

what are u talking about. This was the trinity at there best. Great story.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jphulk26 said:
@igilistr said:

@fadetoblackbolt: Same here. WW acted like villain here.

what are u talking about. This was the trinity at there best. Great story.

My only gripe with that is the fact that Diana and Bruce basically forced Kara to come with them. They even had a technical physical confrontation. Wasn't Diana about "peace" and not always resorting to violence? A simple meeting with Clark could've helped.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

i

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: that was their "meeting" and they didn't try to kidnap Kara or anything they were making a point that a real attack could happen anywhere and Kara was NOT prepared for it. It was a little harsh but Clark is stubborn and needed a wake up call to the reality of the situation.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kiba said:

@saint_sophie: that was their "meeting" and they didn't try to kidnap Kara or anything they were making a point that a real attack could happen anywhere and Kara was NOT prepared for it. It was a little harsh but Clark is stubborn and needed a wake up call to the reality of the situation.

I get the point but tbh I just can't see Diana trying to do that from the way I see it.

I'm sad though they took out the little fight between Artemis and Batman.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved it. I would really like that this were connected to the YJ cartoon.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My third fav DC animated movie.