Follow

Valiant/Acclaim

Publisher »

Valiant Comics began as an imprint of Voyager Communications, established in 1989 in part by former Marvel editor-in-chief Jim Shooter. It was discontinued in 1996 after being bought out by Acclaim Entertainment. After Acclaim closed its doors in 2004, the publisher was revived as Valiant Entertainment and has been publishing new material since May 2012.

Valiant Joins SC COMICON 2015 with X-O MANOWAR's Creative Team

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided

This March, Valiant is bringing the best reviewed line-up of titles anywhere in comics today to SC ComiCon 2015! On Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd, join Valiant inside the TD Convention Center in Greenville, South Carolina for a weekend packed with giveaways, creator signings, exclusive merchandise, and special events you won't find anywhere else!

Visit Valiant at Booth #600 to take home a complete library of trade paperback and hardcover collections for X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Harbinger, Quantum and Woody, and many more of Valiant's top titles! And don't miss an all-star team of X-O Manowar creators, including writer Robert Venditti,cover artist Lewis LaRosa, and colorist Brian Reber, signing an SC ComiCon-exclusive X-O MANOWAR: DEAD HAND print, showcasing LaRosa and Reber's riveting artwork from the series' latest smash-hit story arc. Get it signed at the SC ComiCon merchandise booth on Saturday andSunday!

But that's not all! Visit the SC ComiCon merchandise booth to grab another Valiant milestone in the making – an SC ComiCon-exclusive t-shirt, featuring all of Valiant's greatest heroes by Eisner Award-nominated superstar Butch Guice!

"Having been a Valiant fan since the inception of the company, I am thrilled to have Valiant have an increased presence at SC Comicon this year!" said Robert Young, the founder of SC ComiCon and founder and owner of Greenville's Borderlands Comics and Games.

Last but not least, SC ComiCon attendees can become the hero behind countless saved lives throughout the weekend by donating blood at the Blood Connection inside the TD Convention Center. Each donor will receive a complimentary BLOODSHOT REBORN t-shirt, featuring the stunning artwork of red-hot artist Mico Suayan, on behalf of Valiant and SC ComiCon.

No Caption Provided

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Pass

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Cool, the bigger Valiant gets the better.

Although I will never get to go to a con.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Awesome news! Too bad I can't go, but this bodes well for Valiant announcing something big.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I want a Bloodshot Reborn shirt. Can I mail them my blood?

Avatar image for carlomaldonado10
    carlomaldonado10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The valiant shirts are cool but when I went to their website all they had was medium, large and extra large. I'm small damn it!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There's the Toronto Comic Con going on that same weekend.

I don't think Valiant will be doing anything for them. (:<)

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I wish Valiant all the success they can get. They make the industry better as a whole. And their stuff is lights-out good. Exclusive Big 2 readers will never understand.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I want that t-shirt so baaaad!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.