Will Thor gonna lose his powers to female Thor?

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will Thor gonna lose his powers to female Thor?

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thor will not be worthy of his hammer. So the female character will be bestowed with the power of Thor because she has the hammer. That being said, Thor still has his power without the hammer. The hammer just makes him fly and amplifies things. He's still epic without it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still keeps all of his powers without Mjolnir. I hope whoever writes this shows that and doesn't make him useless.

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vampiricshaman

I hopethor keeps his powers or thors popularity will plummet

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: @glarinetta: @jayc1324:

I have been thinking the same thing it has been shown and proven many times before that thor still has his powers without his Mjolnir, mjolnir it self is a powerful weapon that thor channels his power thru for more control but once the enchantment was placed on it it changed now if some one was worthy they got a copy of powers.

Thor has proven he can fly without it by using the wind, in the God of Thunder story arc young Thor controls the weather without ever using mjolnir. All I can figure is that maybe the enchantment no longer copies his powers but transfers them, I wonder if lady Thor can manipulate the earth like odinson can because of his power inheritance from his birth mother Gaea.

Who do u guys think lady Thor is I think she might be King Thor's oldest grand daughter

The blonde one Frigg she is the same build and has the same dark lips, she also started to read the unworthy book that just "fell" in front of thors grand daughters before King thor stopped them is it really that far fetched that one of thors grandchildren time traveled, frigg has also wielded storm breaker beta Ray bills mjolnir equal and brother I do not know if stormbreaker has a worthiness enchantment or not maybe, we do know that lady Thor has to be a asguardian because they were on the moon where mjolnir layed at rest , she also talks like one "(by the golden spires of Asgard)"

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He will keep his non plot powers

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bigbadwolfx0: Issue 1 of the new Thor reveals the identity of the new Thor. I won't spoil it :P