Predictions for Thor vs hulk (Thor ragnarok)

• 110 results
ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When these two behemoths inevitably collide again in 2017 what do you think will be the outcome, how do you think it will pan out?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: why would they collide again?

It's almost guaranteed it will happen, both actors already talked about it. I just hope it ends in a tie because after watching the PIS fight of Hulkbuster and Hulk i no longer care about the fights in Marvel between heroes.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If he loses in his own film it's just bs. They're most likely gonna have it be a tie. But I'd like to see Thor just destroy him to show his true power but they seem reluctant to show any power from him.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope the fight is much larger in scale than the helicarrier one.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By antithetical

@atheistknowledge said:
@rabumalal said:

It's almost guaranteed it will happen, both actors already talked about it. I just hope it ends in a tie because after watching the PIS fight of Hulkbuster and Hulk i no longer care about the fights in Marvel between heroes.

It will probably go something like this... Banner Hulks out and runs amok through Asgard leading Thor to attempt to subdue him, fight goes on for a couple minutes causing significant damage, then at some point an even bigger threat to the realm makes its presence known ending the brawl between Thor and Hulk which results in no clear winner. Even better would be if they skipped the hero vs hero garbage altogether this time around, getting a bit tired and stale.

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe because they are Hulk and Thor???lol,man.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6: I know they are :D It's just that OP is so specific saying Thor Ragnarok and 2017 it seemed as if there was some info released or that he was sure of it. Is Mark Ruffalo in Ragnarok?

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6: I know they are :D It's just that OP is so specific saying Thor Ragnarok and 2017 it seemed as if there was some info released or that he was sure of it. Is Mark Ruffalo in Ragnarok?

you can always expect a fight when there is a movie where Hulk and Thor are going on adventure together.yes,Mark will be in Ragnarok.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have a reliable source that the hulk is in the third Thor movie? If so, link?

Thanos separates banner and the hulk creating an unstoppable monster to bring on a new ragnarok for asgard as a distraction to steal their infinity stone. There's my plot if so

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By antithetical

@strangetales: I know there's been plenty of movie/entertainment sites which have reported on it. I'm not hip to which ones are trusted and which are nothing more than tabloid rumor mills, I don't frequent any of those sites anyway.. What do you consider reliable?

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would prefer to see more Sif and Enchantress helping Thor then watching who is stronger lame crap. Give us some cool stuff and please no Jane.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I predict Thor fans will be disappointed with the movie and take to the internets to voice their displeasure, myself included. Prove me wrong Marvel...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Hulk and Thor where sidelined in Civil War

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/civil-war-screenwriters-reveal-why-hulk-and-thor-were-sidelined

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They seem to love the "hero 1 gets mind-controlled and goes after hero 2. Fight ensues and larger threat arrives immediately afterwards" trope. There's really no real reason for them to fight again. From the moment the inclusion of Hulk to the movie was reported (has it been confirmed?) most reports were claiming that it would be a Thor/Hulk buddy adventure.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have a reliable source that the hulk is in the third Thor movie? If so, link?

Thanos separates banner and the hulk creating an unstoppable monster to bring on a new ragnarok for asgard as a distraction to steal their infinity stone. There's my plot if so

Cant be bothered with a link but its official - both Ruffalo, Hemsworth and others have confirmed it.

Not really sure there will be a fight and kind of hope there isnt. Ruffalo/Hemsworth were just assuming there would be/speculating by their own admission, no doubt based on the idea that Hulk fights a teammate in every film so far and pretty much all the heroes are fighting anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris H. said that he'd imagine Thor would win since its his film and hulk got the better of him last time and I would be disappointed with any other outcome. Thor should win. I don't want a tie, and I don't want hulk to win. All Thor has to do is just literally hammer the crap out of him.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps Hulk is in there to provide a bit more star power as well as comedic relief. Given that they're trying to make "Ragnarok" a much more serious and important film for Phase Three, Hemsworth was saying the film "needed more humor" because it was so serious. Maybe Hulk's presence is partially for that purpose. Like a scene where Hulk and Volstagg are having an eating contest or something silly like that.

It would be a bit tiresome if Thor and Hulk resorted to another meaningless brawl.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor should win but it will end in a tie

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its funny reading peoples thoughts a year later. I dont know why people are saying hero vs hero is boring, its one if the more interesting aspects of super-hero movies. Anyway Thor doesnt have his hammer but allegedly will still win. Accirding to Chris he "let" Hulk "win" the first time, but it being his movie and all he claims he'll be victorious this time around, although I still see it being a semi-stalemate like the first time around. Him not having his hammer will make for a great opportunity for Thor to showcase his physical prowess. Excited to see Hulk aand Thor duke it out in the arena.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they show them as even and Thor doesn't have Mjolnir that'd be fine I don't think they'll have a clear winner this time either but if they make Thor lose in his own movie that's just a slap in the face to him and the fans. I'm guessing they'll end up stopping mid fight to escape or something like that.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I predict the fight between thor and hulk will be interrupted in the arena. However I also predict it is far more likely to have hulk shown as winning rather than the other way around. Especially without mjolnir

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk will win

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I predict the fight between thor and hulk will be interrupted in the arena. However I also predict it is far more likely to have hulk shown as winning rather than the other way around. Especially without mjolnir

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he loses in his own film it's just bs. They're most likely gonna have it be a tie. But I'd like to see Thor just destroy him to show his true power but they seem reluctant to show any power from him.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Fub

@killraven4334: There's no reason he shouldnt win with Mjionir. Without is a little iffy but not ridiculous. Its his movie and Hemsworth said he was going to win. Odds point to the Thunder God lol. About time to, he always jobs when its hero vs. Hero

They'll also be in an arena with weapons, weapons and battle are Thors specialty, H2H and smashing is Hulks lol

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal said:

It happened

Iara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor will break him free of the mind control but not before Hulk has beaten him up a bit.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iara said:

Thor will break him free of the mind control but not before Hulk has beaten him up a bit.

I don't think Hulk is going to be mind controlled in the movie. I've never read the Planet Hulk story, but from reading up on it various places online (and I'll admit it's been at least several months) I got the impression the Hulk was content with his status as a favored gladiator in the arena on Sakaar and felt he had found his place in the universe where he was respected, rather than feared and hated. I could be thinking of a different storyline, or even a different character altogether, so apologies if I'm wrong on this.

Iara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antithetical: I assumed they'd reverse the roles since the film is about Thor rather than Hulk.

In the comic they have these circle things implanted into their chests that cause pain if they refuse to fight or something along those lines. If they win three fights then they go free. The third and final fight is against the Silver Surfer. It's been a long time but I do remember that Thor wasn't there, neither were Loki or the Collector so I imagine they've changed some things about how it will go down. Maybe Hulk is just mad again idk.

NetherlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it will be good to finally see Thor vs Hulk in live action. I will always side with the Hulk.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By antithetical

@iara said:

@antithetical: I assumed they'd reverse the roles since the film is about Thor rather than Hulk.

In the comic they have these circle things implanted into their chests that cause pain if they refuse to fight or something along those lines. If they win three fights then they go free. The third and final fight is against the Silver Surfer. It's been a long time but I do remember that Thor wasn't there, neither were Loki or the Collector so I imagine they've changed some things about how it will go down. Maybe Hulk is just mad again idk.

Well if he's fighting to gain his freedom as you state that would be a bit different than what I'd think of as "mind control", being controlled nonetheless, just not having his mind taken over.

Iara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antithetical: Yeh the point is that at some point during the fight the disk things are destroyed. Hulk also never fights alone and has his "team" of other gladiators with him so again it will be very different from the comic.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By antithetical

@iara: Obviously, since they've shoehorned a truncated "Planet Hulk" story into the larger Ragnarok arc corners will have to be cut to allow for the allotted run time.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About their brawl specifically, I don't see it lasting too long, quite honestly. It wouldn't make sense for them to beat the piss out of each other when Asgard is in peril from its most dangerous foe to date. It'll be like Marvel's equivalent of like a Steve Austin/Rock match where each guy hits their signature moves but neither one gets the upper hand for too long.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really think they are going to show the true power of both thor and hulk in this film. Unlike the other films where we can mostly sense that they are powerful. i think they are going to do tons of damage.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By destinyman75

Thor or stalemate Chris H already eluded Thor won't loose in his own movie which only makes sense, Thor will break hulks mind control and they will team up to beat someone else but the fight won't have a definite conclusion.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Nobody wins. They fight a bit and then they stop fighting.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their fight will last no more than like 5 minutes before they start working together to escape

There won't be a clear winner and will hopefully just be shown as equals

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Think it will go in a similar way to Hulk's fight with the Surfer in Planet Hulk... but in the absence of control disks to break, I would imagine Thor hangs on for so long that Hulk gets angry enough to smash his way of out the stadium and into Loki's lap or something.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel will make hulk win .. he beats up Thor till Thor finds a way to break the mind control...

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wouldn't win against normal hulk with his hammer, let alone without it, lmao.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Strange is supposed to be in the film and is supposed to be helping Thor find Odin (If I remember end Dr Strange credit correctly). Maybe he will intervene.

Or maybe Loki/Warriors Three/Heimdall will interfere. Or Odin himself. Or Guardians of the Galaxy. Or Thanos.

With Infinity War coming next year, I feel like we are about to see a lot of cross overs. And I don't see Marvel giving win to Thor or Hulk. It'll be disrupted somehow, just not sure how it'll happen.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

THOR gets beat again because hulk fans have a big ego that need to be satisfied

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fight will be just like in Avengers there will be no winner. Just a good battle an Hulk will come back to his senses or He is playing along to put on a good show for the spectators.

Doubt we will get a Battle like Ironman VS Hulk

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Let thor let loose on hulk. I was fuming when I seen the trailer and Thor was captured by a damn stun net....