Does anybody care who new Thor is?

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I searched the forums but nothing came up inquiring about her identity (if I missed it, sincerest apologies)

I followed the preceding run before original Thor became "unworthy" and absolutely loved the flow of the story and the gorgeous art. I'm curious to see how the new Goddess of Thunder wields the hammer and honors the name...and curiouser still to connect the dots as to what moon walking woman happened upon Mjolnir.

I feel like the obvious route is to examine the Inhumans since they inhabit the moon. My assumption is that new Thor is not actually Asgardian as her inner monologue is less than archaic.

She seems very young...and maybe I'm reaching here, but could it be Luna, daughter of Crystal and Quicksilver? Would Mjolnir accelerate it's master's age to make them battle ready? or could it be Crystal?

Any guesses? ....or is the general consensus that everybody's miffed about the temporary change and could care less?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Not really to be honest

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Mjolnir affects a person's speech. Why? No one knows it just does. Another idiotic continuity gaffe.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FearTheLiving

@haveatthee: Uh isn't she just pretending to talk like that? I don't recall this speech power lol.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman
tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who publicity stunt, hell no. And yes thats my new nickname for her Publicity Stunt, before you say "what about Eric Masterson?" that loser is better off 5 feet under.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because I'm not salty, yes, I'm interested in knowing who she is.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's his step-mother

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I am pretty interested to find out.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a clone of Jean grey

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haveatthee: Uh isn't she just pretending to talk like that? I don't recall this speech power lol.

No. Why would someone pretend to speak in a tone of an Asgardian god? The different forms of dialogue represent the fact that wielding Mjolnir has given this girl an Asgardian accent and/or speech pattern. Makes no sense, but I'm not writing it.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Why would someone pretend to speak in a tone of an Asgardian god?

Because she's wielding the hammer and pretending to be like Thor? Makes more sense then some magic speaking ability the hammer has that we haven' heard of. The different speech patterns being her inner thoughts and the latter being her Thor "persona" that she's putting on.

That's my interpretation anyhow.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving:

Much more likely that whoever this person is (either Foster or Solomon) has been transformed into the costume and speech patterns by being "worthy of the power of Thor."

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haveatthee:

And what exactly makes you think that? Other than your own interpretation?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is Rosalind Solomon

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I know who she isn't.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving:

Because when Captain America lifted Mjolnir and wielded it, his speech pattern never sounded (or looked, in this case) Asgardian. If Aaron indeed has this woman "pretending" to speak with an Asgardian accent or speech pattern, this is an even worse concept than I originally thought. So either Foster or Solomon took the time to color their hair blonde and rehearse Asgardian speech, or now apparently Mjolnir transforms the person wielding it.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's Sharon Carter.

Gp3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

It is Rosalind Solomon

She isn't the new Thor it's Roz with Mjolnir.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gp3: Rosalind Solomon is Roz, my man.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No not one bit...I did buy the new avengers 27th issue just to show support for the one and only Thor.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Honestly, no. Because chances are good right now that it is Thor's pseudo-girlfriend from the God of Thunder run, a character I know nothing about, which makes it rather hard to care.

What I do care about is that she is here and that it's a cool thing to see, even when I know the hammer is eventually going to return to Thor.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is no new Thor. There is the Odinson.

inkBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find there's no real intrigue about the identity of femthor. It doesn't seem to matter at all, so I see no reason why I should be interested in the identity. I started reading the thing out of curiosity and have been very much underwhelmed by it so far, further compounding the issue.

Makentsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not really. there's really nothing about her that makes we want to know who she is.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

yes.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

It's definitely his mom...

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11121/111211547/4317497-list.jpg

I thought about that too but don't think so. She's mentioned in the picture I posted by Aaron says that there's one person not there, and that person is likely the fake lady thor, and I think it has to be Roz. Also, the lady Thor says "your mother?" As if she doesn't know what he's talking about. My guess is that something else happened to Freyja that Thor is asking about. Maybe Odin did something to her since she wasn't trying to give him his throne back

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@uugieboogie: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11121/111211547/4317497-list.jpg

I thought about that too but don't think so. She's mentioned in the picture I posted by Aaron says that there's one person not there, and that person is likely the fake lady thor, and I think it has to be Roz. Also, the lady Thor says "your mother?" As if she doesn't know what he's talking about. My guess is that something else happened to Freyja that Thor is asking about. Maybe Odin did something to her since she wasn't trying to give him his throne back

How would Roz breathe on the moon though? & he probably banished her & turned her into Donna Blake to teach her humility, lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: There's something on the moon called the "blue area" where the atmosphere is just like on earth. The same reason captain america and wolverine and black widow didn't have on space helmets when they went to see the watchers body in original sin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: http://www.comicvine.com/blue-area-of-the-moon/4020-56921/

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@uugieboogie: There's something on the moon called the "blue area" where the atmosphere is just like on earth. The same reason captain america and wolverine and black widow didn't have on space helmets when they went to see the watchers body in original sin.

I know about the Blue Area I just didn't remember thats where he dropped Mjolnir.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Asgaard

@uugieboogie: Freyja just gave birth to another child in Angela AA, Thor is confused because from the women close to him only Freyja is blonde, but female Thor is not Freyja because her thoughts are human, She is Agent Roz that went Super Saiyan after being worthy of Mjolnir, that never happen before, even very recently with the worthy Loki in Axis (the hammer was moved since the Whisper), but Aaron has to sell his female version of Thor so no matter who she is, she has to be blonde, yesterday i was reading the amazing TGOT that Aaron is butching in his pr stunt book and i found this:

No Caption Provided

If Roz was just another love interest, Old king Thor would not mention her after so many years, don't you guys think @jayc1324:?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

@uugieboogie: Freyja just gave birth to another child in Angela AA, Thor is confused because from the women close to him only Freyja is blonde, but female Thor is not Freyja because her thoughts are human, She is Agent Roz that went Super Saiyan after being worthy of Mjolnir, that never happen before, even very recently with the worthy Loki in Axis (the hammer was moved since the Whisper), but Aaron has to sell his female version of Thor so no matter who she is, she has to be blonde, yesterday i was reading the amazing TGOT that Aaron is butching in his pr stunt book and i found this:

No Caption Provided

If Roz was just another love interest, Old king Thor would not mention her after so many years, don't you guys think @jayc1324:?

Wait, his "mom" had another kid? By who?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I guess so, she must be special in some way

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Do you read Matt Fraction mighty Thor?

In the end of that run Freyja got pregnant from Odin, to establish the peace forever between Aesir and Vanir, Aaron just ignore it, and Kieron Gillen brought it back because it fits perfectly in Angela story. Besides Aaron ignored that pregnancy Marvel editorial also fails because they are assuming that Angela and the new child are Freyja (Vanir) and Odin (Aesir) only kids, they totally forgot about balder.

SteelEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in this camp. I'm intrigued. We all know eventually Odison is getting the hammer back so no harm going a bit lefty for a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I wish marvel would acknowledge Freya's pregnancy and at least tell us what happened.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosismad said:

I am in this camp. I'm intrigued. We all know eventually Odison is getting the hammer back so no harm going a bit lefty for a while.