Do you agree THOR deserves a 4th movie if THOR 3 is meets expectations?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

To make up for the lack clustered movies.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2 vance_astro  Moderator

Cap is the only Avenger that doesn't need 4 movies. He has the best trilogy by far. Iron Man needs 1 more movie where they actually take a storyline from his comics and do it CORRECTLY. So far they touched Demon in a Bottle, Armor Wars & Extremis and did none of them justice. The first Thor was decent, the story was well told, it had a good villain in Loki but Thor: Dark World is one of the most boring films I've ever seen and they managed to make it about Jane Foster and Loki rather than the guy who's name is in the title. Malekith was really uninteresting, it looks like they spent all their time designing how his character should look and forgot to give him a personality.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No. If the movie that's produced is good or great, let them end the trilogy on a high note. The nice thing about the movie-verse is that it doesn't have to be ongoing. There can be a beginning, middle and end to each character's journey and it can make sense.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Thor is easily the most boring franchise of the MCU. It's laughy time with Viking Prince and friends

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Depends on how good it is and if the director/writer are willing to come back for the 4th installment.

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naaah

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I think so...If the right director has it could be the best of the bunch. I admit kurse sucked...malekith was OK but not good. If done right next time I'm all in...