Put New 52 Superman in the past... Literally.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Story where less powerful New 52 Superman is trapped for the foreseeable future in the past..... 1938 to be precise. Makes sense to me. Allows for BOTH Pre-Flashpoint and New 52 to exist and solves the whole Secret Identity issue what with a new timeline being established. Pre-Flashpoint Clark is free to be Superman... New 52 Clark is basically Golden Age Superman. It's a win win!

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I second this.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

How many more of these "Kill New 52 Superman" threads are you gonna make?

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I do agree DC is trying to bring back the golden age personality of superman but the rest of it is just plain silly and sad mostly sad.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@saintwildcard: How is this killing him, by giving him a totally new series that would be very interesting?

DieHard200904

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: Sounds like an interesting story arc. Then he would get to kill some lowlifes since he is in the Golden Age.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No thank you.

Why don't we put Clark, Lois and their son from pre-flashpoint in the past!? Now that would make way more sense.

No need to hide from the world, no need to worry about meeting their counterparts.

Now this would be a win, win, scenario.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Sounds interesting TC.

STELIOS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By STELIOS23

smh @ DIS 1 TIME. Leave DCYou supes right where he is. Send pre-flashpoint supes, Lois, the both of them please, thank u and the child that may or may not be superman's ya never know with Lois.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No thank you.

Why don't we put Clark, Lois and their son from pre-flashpoint in the past!? Now that would make way more sense.

No need to hide from the world, no need to worry about meeting their counterparts.

THIS.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heavenlydarkdragon said:

No thank you.

THIS.

I third that. That's what I actually need for God's sake. Makes it a whole lot better.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...by this "logic" we can also put pre-52 Superman in the past since now he is so weak that he cant lift even a shuttle.

I can't wait for Superman to regain his powers whitin 3 or 4 months so we won't have dozens of post like this.

DieHard200904

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smh @ DIS 1 TIME. Leave DCYou supes right where he is. Send pre-flashpoint supes, Lois, the both of them please, thank u and the child that may or may not be superman's ya never know with Lois.

I never understood why the pre-flashpoint Lois & Clark couldn't be written off as living their life eventually back in the pre-flashpoint universe, give them a happy ending, and so on, something that was kind of unsatisfactory about Superman and Lois Lane pre-flashpoint.

STELIOS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diehard200904: Thank you, it makes no sense trying to move forward and introduce new ideas if you're just going to say f it in a couple years and go back to the same old because of a few angry fans.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this changes anything, people will still know that superman is Clark Kent and it won't make a new timeline.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Story where less powerful New 52 Superman is trapped for the foreseeable future in the past..... 1938 to be precise. Makes sense to me. Allows for BOTH Pre-Flashpoint and New 52 to exist and solves the whole Secret Identity issue what with a new timeline being established. Pre-Flashpoint Clark is free to be Superman... New 52 Clark is basically Golden Age Superman. It's a win win!

......or a lose-lose situation! xD

How many more of these "Kill New 52 Superman" threads are you gonna make?

this

@toptom said:

...by this "logic" we can also put pre-52 Superman in the past since now he is so weak that he cant lift even a shuttle.

I can't wait for Superman to regain his powers whitin 3 or 4 months so we won't have dozens of post like this.

and this!