Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fight will probably go down like playing your 6 year old cousin in street fighter. I'm excited for the fight even knowing Batman will most likely lose in the end.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

If the Reddit guy's version is in any way accurate, that's just going to show how much TDKR influence BvS has on it.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does this cock-measuring scuffle between them qualify as the "greatest gladiator match in the history of the world" then. Moreover, we already know the outcome, or lack thereof, what's there to look forward to?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

How does this cock-measuring scuffle between them qualify as the "greatest gladiator match in the history of the world" then. Moreover, we already know the outcome, or lack thereof, what's there to look forward to?

Wrong, a fight is a fight. And we've been promised a great one according to their fight coordinators

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By darkdetective27

It seems like the more I hear about and see from the film the more my anticipation dwindles. Just a few weeks ago this was my most anticipated film but now its more like eh Ill probably watch this.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong, a fight is a fight. And we've been promised a great one according to their fight coordinators

We've been promised the "greatest gladiator match in the history of the world" which Henry Cavill describes as "akin to a father playing football with his children". It's like watching Serena Williams throw a game against a no-name player on replay, knowing the final score, what's the thrill of that... I'm going for Wonder Woman.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@saintwildcard said:

We've been promised the "greatest gladiator match in the history of the world" which Henry Cavill describes as "akin to a father playing football with his children". It's like watching Serena Williams throw a game against a no-name player on replay, knowing the final score, what's the thrill of that... I'm going for Wonder Woman.

He says that is Superman's view of fighting Batman, not hat that's how the fight will go down. What's the thrill? Shouldn't be surprised that you don't get it, being a .... woman? It's Batman and Superman duking it out, that's all we need. The fight is said to be bad ass by the people making it, so their opinion matters more (especially Snyder, considering he's the king of Fight scenes). He's just stating the philosophical differences between them.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Dont believe everything you hear son.

We dont know the outcome.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We dont know the outcome.

We know Batman's going to throw everything but the kitchen sink at Superman, that Superman's pulling his punches and we know, from one of Snyder's interviews, that Batman's gonna cleverly take advantage of that, which will probably involve tunnels and odorless gas, I'm calling it now. And we know they mend fences and join forces in the end to beat Doomsday. Come March, we'll go and see this all unfold. It does feel as though they've given too much away, hopefully they've still got a few aces up their sleeve though

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Well the first TV spot proved him wrong, so one can hope. Trusting things on reddit never ends well. I'm not expecting it to be a landslide victory in Supes' favor, Batman will obviously get in a few good blows because, well he's Batman and if he doesn't a large part of the audience will be annoyed. Still wish they didn't have to fight.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: I agree, I didn't trust the Reddit review either so the promotional material proves that post to be wrong. It can be attributed to the imagination and some creative filling in the gaps. I don't mind a Batman vs Superman fight, I just wish it wasn't the sole purpose of this team up movie, neglecting the World's Finest in favour of a versus title clearly shows what influence Snyder et al want for their vision of a DCEU. And that's hyping up a film where two of the most iconic superheroes punch each other to a pulp setting both their respective fanbases against each other. With the TDKR influence running strong, I wouldn't be surprised if the main fight isn't a victory for Supes at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I have to agree with you there mate. The TDKR influence is one of the things that has be most worried about the film. I still have to admit that I believe Henry Cavil will knock it out of the park. If he gets a chance to shine.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: I see why, though I'm having doubts in that regard.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real battle has been one of minds. If they can show Clark is Bruce's intellectual equal and has real genuine motivations for being a hero and can gain the audience respect then Superman will win. As is if he gets to be the naive well meaning boyscout who makes out with Lois Lane and can punch hard...well...not sure him beind Dad means much.