Do you think Superman exists in the DCTV (CW) Universe?

Denko069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, kind of a stupid question, but do you think he exists in this universe? I personally thinks he does, but I think he is just a teenager/kid. What do you think?

Avatar image for suemorphplus209
suemorphplus209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@denko069: I am sure he does, he is mentioned two times that I know of from two different shows: In Flash, he was mentioned at Star Labs, "A Man of Steel", and he introduction to Supergirl says that Superman is her cousin.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course he does.

In Supergirl tv show, he's saved her life once already.

And they can't get enough of comparing her feats to Superman.

Although the only thing that I personally like about the show its just the CGI effects. Not Supergirl, not her supporting cast, not the villains, and even worst the dialogs and mistakes they've done already.

In a matter of fact Melissa Benoist Supergirl seems straight out of the DCAU, in both stories and power level.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heavenlydarkdragon: Supergirl is not connected to the CW shows at the moment but they made references to him in Legend of Tomorrow as well as show something which looks like Kryptonite.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He exists, but you might not see him! Think of Smallville excludes like Wonder Woman, Batman, and Green Lantern, they were all referenced.