Supergirl Episode 102 - "Stronger Together" Clips

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

A lot of people watched the premiere of Supergirl. It's the top-rated new show of the season. In the second episode, Kara finds out being a hero isn't as easy as she thought.

When Kara’s attempts to help National City don’t go according to plan, she must put aside the doubts that she – and the city’s media – has about her abilities in order to capture an escapee from the Kryptonian prison, Fort Rozz. Also, Cat pressures James to use his connection to Superman to get her an interview with Supergirl.

It seems Supergirl has made some mistakes. She is kind of new at the superhero thing. Cat Grant calls a meeting expressing her distaste in the fact the hero she feels she created isn't doing good enough for her to make money off of.

It always sucks when you're just trying to do your job and some crazed super-powered evil doer gets in the way.

Kara decides to go to her friends about practicing being a hero.

Supergirl "Stronger Together" airs Monday, November 2, at its new time, 8:00 pm ET/PT on CBS.

Orlandozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

any link is working

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xsbrx

In case the original links in the post are blocked in your country

Clip 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q84f7udfCp4

Clip 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJGPhM7SK0A

Clip 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q5krdwLFs

JV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I watch Arrow, Flash, Gotham and when Constantine was on, I watched. I am a Superman fan, but have little interest in Supergirl. I most likely would not have added it to my watch list if I were not a Dad and a husband. However with that said, my daughter loves Super Heroes and I allowed her to watch it b/c it is not dark like the other shows. I enjoyed watching it with her and to see her eyes light up.... she loved it. My wife walked in and also got caught up in it. So for me the show is great, I can watch Supergirl with my daughter and wife, so I guess it hit it's mark.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jv: Exactly. The show may not be for everyone but it has a lot of potential. And if it helps to get more people into comic book shows, what would be wrong with that?

JV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@g_man: I have to say, DC is onto to something..... which I have been screaming for, for years. First Teen Titans Go, which both kids (boy/girl) watch. Now they have the DC Superhero girls. My daughter has already asked for the dolls coming in the spring.

http://www.dcsuperherogirls.com/en-us

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not available

not available

not available

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo: Sorry dude. We are a U.S. site and it's a U.S show. But look at the comment above with an alternative.

MrGutts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man said:

@jv: Exactly. The show may not be for everyone but it has a lot of potential. And if it helps to get more people into comic book shows, what would be wrong with that?

That is the fundamental problem. It's not for everyone, they are trying way to hard, it's bland, it has huge plot holes in it like Kryptonians, most of the cast is made up of utterly forgettable characters and because of that, your parent company station will remove it pretty quick. The major networks are ruthless with the rating system, if its not pulling the numbers or pulling its weight. It's not staying.

DC screwed up giving the project to the main CBS team, they should have possibly given it to the baby CBS ( CW ) who already has experience in the Superhero field. Then they could have tied all those shows together with ease.

Oh and why is it so damn hard for them to say SUPERMAN? Like one guy already said, its The pronoun game which is really freaking dumb and annoying as hell in 2015.

Vader4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought the action sequences of the 1st Supergirl were really good. The acting seems a little weak, but there is plenty of time for that to improve. Essentially, I thought this was very light-hearted compared to other DC properties, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I think the show has potential if it gets proper attention and care. Very glad to have more female superheroes on the screen!