Storm fans, could she beat Hulk?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Would it be possible? Would her lightning be strong enough?

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Really?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Come on frozen your better than this

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Fus_Bro_Dah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't he pretty much one-shot her in that Cable Team-up book, back in the 90's?

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By devilsgrin81

shouldn't this be in the Battle forum? And no... even Storm couldn't take down Hulk. (perhaps one of the Lesser Hulks... but not The Hulk)

Whoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No she couldn't

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@frozen: Are you seriously trying to stir up the raindrops mate? You know the answer the diehard Storm fans will give and you know what the real correct answer is too. Is there another reason you made this thread for?

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no but she could BFR him.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Storm has a chance.

She can fly.

Storm can put pressure to Hulk's ear.

Or not make him breathe.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm has a chance.

She can fly.

Storm can put pressure to Hulk's ear.

Or not make him breathe.

Jhazz ........ DO NOT start up again .. I've been having a really enjoyable summer .. I don't have the mental reserves to deal with what this thread will produce if it doesn't get locked

@frozen said:

why ask a question to which you already know the answer? he pretty much pimp smacked her already.. :/ .. but BFR is an option .. she can't kill him.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Storm Calling

@frozen said:

No, but then again, he can't really beat her either(unless he got lucky). She'd just toss him away in a tornado or blind him in a blizzard or fog...

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Okay let's getone thing straight, Hulk didn't and couldn't do a damn thing to Storm in the Cable issue. Her powers were shown to be potent enough to effect him. I don't think she could down right beat him and if he does get his hands on her she's done. However Storm has more than enough power to keep him at bay or possibly bfr.

Pimp slap my ass

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

No, but then again, he can't really beat her either(unless he got lucky). She'd just toss him away in a tornado or blind him in a blizzard or fog...

My feelings as well.

Fus_Bro_Dah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fus_Bro_Dah

@roddy010:

In that story when she tried to solo him, Hulk merely threw a piece of the floor at her when she was blowing him around, and he just took her out with pin point accuracy. And that image of Hulk's mind being shocked wasn't all Storm. It was her shocking him while Cable was also hitting him with telepathic jolts. Which is what took him down.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fus_bro_dah: In the scan I posted it clearly states Storm's lightning shorted out Hulk's psynapses. This was how Cable was able to reach into Hulk's mind in that issue any. Not sure what you're trying to argue here but these scans show him being effected by her power.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen her blast him away with powerful winds. I also seen that she blasted him with a powerful lightning to the head and killed him but brought him back to life, but her powers were amped. So I believe she can hang in there , but ultimately NO she can not.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By flashback0180
No Caption Provided

Fus_Bro_Dah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fus_Bro_Dah

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@fus_bro_dah: In the scan I posted it clearly states Storm's lightning shorted out Hulk's psynapses. This was how Cable was able to reach into Hulk's mind in that issue any. Not sure what you're trying to argue here but these scans show him being effected by her power.

No Caption Provided

In order to pointlessly prop up Storm and keep her increasingly boring, black, weather-based, female, Goku-Sue image alive, perhaps. It's funny, because in that 2nd scan of yours the dialogue is cut off. On the previous page of the original, which was Incredible Hulk #444 (above) it flatout says that it was a simultaneous two pronged attack. I took the liberty of scanning it. I'll post the complete second page too, if you'd like as well.

This was intentional because before that she tried to solo him. But like Cable when he tried, she too failed miserably and got knocked the eff out. With zero effort.

No Caption Provided

All it took was one attack from the Hulk to completely own Storm. Which you'll note her powers couldn't even stop. But I guess in order to keep Storm's Borderline Mary-sue Crown spotless, they had to re-write the story and prop her up, as is seen in the remake.

Avatar image for child_of_the_dark_phoenix
Child Of The Dark Phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@roddy010 said:

Okay let's getone thing straight, Hulk didn't and couldn't do a damn thing to Storm in the Cable issue. Her powers were shown to be potent enough to effect him. I don't think she could down right beat him and if he does get his hands on her she's done. However Storm has more than enough power to keep him at bay or possibly bfr.

Pimp slap my ass

I really hope @theacidskull or @ghostravage debunk this because there was clearly a massive amount of context to the fight, a joint effort from Cable where he launched a telepathic bullet at Hulk which also KOed him and the fact that Storm got knocked out by Hulk effortlessly. Plus there's the fact that Hulk has tanked lightning from Thor who's a far more powerful weather manipulator than Storm could ever be.

Fus_Bro_Dah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fus_Bro_Dah
@theacidskull said:

Holy...Why is it that some fans just refuse to actually take the circumstances into consideration. They can rail all they want, but it won't change anything. Besides,like I said, they completely ignored the context of the fight. This grey Hulk, the weakest Hulk incarnation to date, against not only storm but cable too. Savage Hulk has become, and always really was miles stronger than grey hulk, so this fight isn't valid at all. If they wanna argue that Storm could beat grey hulk, fine, but regular hulk is a whole new ball game. Hell, Hulk just recently held of a celestial as big as earth, and they think storm can push him around with her winds? Yeah no.

But "The Goddess" can do all! Her will commands the stars! Even if she's been KO'd point blank by a mere human guard with a simple nightstick, she can definitely take a punch from Hulk!

azaritorrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By azaritorrent

@fus_bro_dah I see you keep saying he knocked her out easily. I have a few questions; are you dumb? do you not know that storm had the body strength of an athletic human woman? do you not know that a chunk of stone to the abdomine thrown by hulk will normally kill and definitely disable a human? did you not see that her powers are enough to toss him like a rag doll? the combined attack from cable and storm took hulk down but obviously a racist noob like yourself wouldn't understand what an electric bolt to your cranium would do to your brain without the aid of a telekinetic jolt. oh and I don't think a tk jolt is electric. it is tk after all... did you know your synapse is connected to your brain? did you know that an electric current passes information through your body? did you know that storm controls electricity? did you know that storm shut down electrical devices with ease? Did you know that electricity is energy? did you know that storm can see the world as energy? did you know that storm has enough accuracy with lightning to guide a bolt down a pipe system while trapped underground in a box? ... my point of all of this is, you have no point. take in this information I have given you and have a good day.
oh and btw: the only one that did a pinpoint hit was storm in that altercation. hulk's "unerring" throw was accurate, not pinpoint.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Roddy010

@theacidskull: Oh please you meatheads are the Kings of out of context scans. So don't try to act as if you're more knowledgable than anyone here. Your pretentious post does not change the fact that Hulk was indeed effected by her powers. Also she faced both Grey Hulk and Savage Hulk.

No Caption Provided
Out of context my ass!
Out of context my ass!

Storm's winds have held back 500 million newtons of force. Hulks two ton ass will be paper caught in a breeze.

@lvenger:Hulk didn't knock Storm out though. She was back in the fight just a few panels later. I do abmit if he does get his hands on her, she done. However she has the capability to stay at a distance. No one can debunk that fact!

No Caption Provided

@fus_bro_dah: Eeww Troll! Someone alert pest control! You obviously feel some type of way about Storm to take her race into consideration. I don't see how her affecting Hulk has anything to do with "keeping her image" but if that's your best argument then your post is even more of a fail than your way of thinking. The scan I provided were two seperate instances of Storm and Cable fighting Hulk. The first two scans was against Grey Hulk in the Cable issue. Their attack "refreshed" his brain and caused him to turn into Savage Hulk who was later taken down.

Honestly if you guys want to come at me, you should do a much better job at it than this...obvious troll bait is obvious but..

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points