Do you prefer long or short hair for Halle/Storm in XDoFP?

• 133 results
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Poll Do you prefer long or short hair for Halle/Storm in XDoFP? (26 votes)

Long White Hair 50%
Short White Hair 54%

The first time I saw Halle Berry with the long white hair in the first X-men movie, it really felt like she was really Storm and that Storm is real. But the next x-men movies came and Halle's hair started to get shorter and shorter until we get a short hair in X-men: days of Future Past. I didn't like her hair because it was short and even the action figures of a short-haired Storm doesn't look even good. She doesn't even look noticeable in the X-men DoFP poster.

But some say it suits Halle. I know Halle looks good with a short hair too but she doesn't look like Storm.

So I want to know if most of us prefer Halle with the short hair in X-men: DoFP or you prefer her having a long white hair?

• 
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anybody?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

it really depends on the actress and what story they are going for.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xmenfallen

No i think its because its really hard to make a really good white wig for Storm not only that but the actress needs to look good also in long white wig...... in the comics and tv shows they have no problem cuz they can animate her hair and make it look wavy and have a lot of volume.. but in real motion picture they cant really make it look amazing.. like in X-men 1 it was long but flat..

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xmenfallen: there must be a way. besides, her short white hair still looks like a wig.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By hyperman

long hair all the way, all the time. Her long blowing hair looks amazing when she uses her wind powers and flies.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like long but a mid length would be nice...and anybody but Halle.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like long but a mid length would be nice...and anybody but Halle.

personally she could turn up bald for all i care as long as shes epic whenever she's on screen.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The long hair is winning. Hurray! :)

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: so? storm's hair looked horrible in the first two films...i actually like X3's hair

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: so? storm's hair looked horrible in the first two films...i actually like X3's hair

I love Halle's hair in the first x-men movie. The second and third x-men movie as well as days of future past, Halle looked like she is playing as Halle and not as Storm.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I guess I like the short hair the best. He hair looks overly done and fake in both movies though.

This just reminded me Storm still had that horrible Mohawk. Someone needs to tell the creators that it's not 1982 and that's not cool.

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think short hair team is going to win, It's ashame on how Jean Grey wig's look real and way prettier than Storm's. Why can't Storm have curly hair in the flims?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@malachi_munroe said:

I love Halle's hair in the first x-men movie. The second and third x-men movie as well as days of future past, Halle looked like she is playing as Halle and not as Storm.

I agree. Halle is a beautiful woman so any style will look good on her but considering how short hair is more her than Storm, I would have preferred longer hair. It didn't take away from the film though which is what really matters to me.

@teerack said:

I guess I like the short hair the best. He hair looks overly done and fake in both movies though.

This just reminded me Storm still had that horrible Mohawk. Someone needs to tell the creators that it's not 1982 and that's not cool.

I have always liked Storm with her Mohawk. I also like her with her gorgeous hair flying about around her like a cape/halo. Different strokes and all that.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@malachi_munroe said:

I agree. Halle is a beautiful woman so any style will look good on her but considering how short hair is more her than Storm, I would have preferred longer hair. It didn't take away from the film though which is what really matters to me.

@teerack said:

I have always liked Storm with her Mohawk. I also like her with her gorgeous hair flying about around her like a cape/halo. Different strokes and all that.

the bold says it all , halle looks like shes doing a cosplay , horrible hair and the mohawk tends to stand out...when have you seen a mocha woman with a snow white mohawk?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jhazzroucher

@hislolita said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Indeed.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa! it's a tie! :)

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By whiteMAGE

The next actress that plays her should have long hair. I'm sorry, but Dofp is a copout hairstyle. Halle with a wig....that's all..........and Bryan singer needs to get fired for his atrocities toward actual talent. Dofp is a crapfest of crap, with quicksilver and Blink being the only redeeming factors

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@whitemage: mage?.........................................................is that you? Is that REALLY you?

No Caption Provided

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By whiteMAGE

@malachi_munroe: ..................I'm trapped in this **********ing noob account.....oh well....I suppose new beginnings are in order......like Kim k's mom whoring out her second set of gorgeous daughters

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@whitemage: MAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!

No Caption Provided

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, should the "noobs can only post x amount of times" rule still apply....well....that's some bull

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

*Tears of Joy right now* I can't contain myself!

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I remember now....sorry, that man with the tears is a signature of sorts.......I still haven't watched that show

Also, Days of our lives past told me lies. Why did you summon lightning from the sky, into your body, just to shoot the xjet?? Just direct the lightning straight to the jet, dumb dumb. Your dumb, pregnant hands weren't needed for any of what you just did.....she was onscreen for 4 minutes, and only 1 minute had value

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: why thank you....and your gif game is on point...I acknowledge and appreciate that

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I remember now....sorry, that man with the tears is a signature of sorts.......I still haven't watched that show

Also, Days of our lives past told me lies. Why did you summon lightning from the sky, into your body, just to shoot the xjet?? Just direct the lightning straight to the jet, dumb dumb. Your dumb, pregnant hands weren't needed for any of what you just did.....she was onscreen for 4 minutes, and only 1 minute had value

Oh mage...................you haven't lost your fire. *wipes tears* But yeah...........I didn't get that either. She did all that just to fire some static.

Sentinel: *Sees lightning* wutchu gon do? Give me electrical interference? *impales and throws off cliff*

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe:

"Bobby!"

"Spread out!"

"No, but we can slow them down"

"Is everyone ok" (ohhhhh.....honey......irony)

It took a lot of effort, but I managed to gather all of her lines together......my forehead is misting from the exerted energy

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also wish they would've simply given her some hoops....that would've changed EVERYTHING

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe:

"Bobby!"

"Spread out!"

"No, but we can slow them down"

"Is everyone ok" (ohhhhh.....honey......irony)

It took a lot of effort, but I managed to gather all of her lines together......my forehead is misting from the exerted energy

LMFAO! that is the only line of hers that actually stuck.....and what the hell were those things made of?? They're wind resistant?

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "stuck"

Whatever they were made of, there's a MAJOR plothole that makes them defeat able, but that would require that FOX actually show the xmen as a TEAM, and not just people with powers taking shots in the dark

Strongest defense sentinels have? Diamond form

Question: how did magneto defeat Emma frost in first class? Plothole one is found

Blink teleported off the arm of the sentinel that impaled her. But she never used this as an offensive attack. It's arm never regenerated. So she could have ported their heads off

Why didn't the xmen protect blink at all times, and let her do the worst damage? Plothole 2

How does Bryan singer keep getting work? And Jennifer Lawrence deserves 20 threads about how hideous she looks as mystique in this movie. Rebecca romijn rewinds her scenes and giggles uncontrollably. She looks awkward. Naked, and less like mystique from first class....and the first movies. It literally looks like Jennifer Lawrence painted blue

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Storm#4
Storm#4

A little welcome back present in case you haven't heard the news.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitemage: "And Jennifer Lawrence deserves 20 threads about how hideous she looks as mystique in this movie" AHAHAH! oh my god! you're right!.............her as mystique is not cute.

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By whiteMAGE

@malachi_munroe: ohhhh, I heard!! Wolverine is dead, she's the only one that made me FEEL something from his passing, and northern lights who? That's across the planet....let them games begin. Greg pak is my new love, and no more arguments about her space feats...duct tape is a beautiful thing

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: ohhhh, I heard!! Wolverine is dead, she's the only one that made me FEEL something from his passing, and northern lights who? That's across the planet....let them games begin. Greg pak is my new love, and no more arguments about her space feats...duct tape is a beautiful thing

lmao I can't believe you're back! I hope everything is alright with you :3 @thunderbolt30 is going to be here any moment now.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Long hair.

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: she looked more like her in first class.....nobody once said "CUT!! She's hideous"??

They took away her double voices, and her reptilian face....and why is hair gel a part of her mutation. Cause she turned her head to the left to the left, and that flip fought to stay to the right to the right. It's like olive oil decided her style

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@whitemage: WE....MISSED....YOU..SO....MUCH! *wipes away tear*

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@malachi_munroe: she looked more like her in first class.....nobody once said "CUT!! She's hideous"??

They took away her double voices, and her reptilian face....and why is hair gel a part of her mutation. Cause she turned her head to the left to the left, and that flip fought to stay to the right to the right. It's like olive oil decided her style

I love the reptilian voice..........its so........mystique.

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope all has been well with you my friend. And that you are back to stay!

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

THE HEAVENS HAVE BROUGHT HIM BACK TO US!

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: yes I am back to stay. All has not been well mentally, and that's part of why I abandoned certain parts of my life....I am actually back though. Minus all of my sexy pictures of sexy men....and my original account

whiteMAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers