Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Edge of the Spider-Verse (In reading order)

AUGUST

• Superior Spider-man 32
  • Edge of the Spider-verse 1

SEPTEMBER

• Superior Spider-man 33
  • Edge of the Spider-verse 2
  • Edge of the Spider-verse 3

OCTOBER

• Edge of the Spider-verse 4
  • Amazing Spider-man 7
  • Edge of the Spider-verse 5
  • Amazing Spider-man 8

Apparently these should also be included in the Spider-Verse tie-ins

• Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)
  • Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 3 Episodes 9-12

Spider-Verse (In reading order)

No Caption Provided

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

To find out who's alive or dead head here - Spider-Verse: The Hit List courtesy of @strider92

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Kill everyone and leave Peter and Miggy.....

Superboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-b-but Kaine :(

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I went and bought the two Spider-Man Noir novels after the first issue (one of the few Spider-things haven't read).

With Thor ending, Elektra getting a new (horrid) artist looks like Spider books will dominate :p

Spider-Verse Team Up, Scarlet Spiders and Spider-Woman are all gonna happen :D

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PunyParker

@strider92 said:

@punyparker said:

B-b-but Kaine :(

Oh yeah,he's part of this mess too......well then throw Kaine in the "survived" basket,too.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is going to be epic.Feel there is going to be a big shocker in the end and tons of death.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

Anyone else beginning to dread this?

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else beginning to dread this?

Yep, not sure I'll be buying it though. Will probably check it out in the comic book shop. Looks like a gargantuan clusterf*@k, plus am not at all interested in Spider-Men other than Peter Parker, Kaine and Ben.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@magnetic_eye:

Me and a friend of mine are worried this will simply turn into a series of all the ways Morlun kills Spider-Man.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zarius

@tensor said:

This is going to be epic.Feel there is going to be a big shocker in the end and tons of death.

I don't think "shockers" and "deaths" make anything "epic", just a cliched gimmick more than anything. There's more milage creativly in keeping Spider-Men alive. If it's a well written story (and it won't be, as Slott is a hack), then yes, it could very well be, but it has to be more than just what is listed above to be so.

I'll look forward to seeing Ben Reily and Mayday again, so long as nothing happens to them and we get spin-offs with the two, otherwise I really cannot be bothered with this. Slott should have told this story during the 50th anniversary to begin with

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider Gwen should live

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By tensor
Spider-Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wrote a piece on Spider-Verse regarding it being Dan Slott's Opus? given that the start or rather prologue has given us a mouthwatering look at what is to come it's a worthwhile question also where do people see is the future after Spider-Verse is complete?

http://t.co/ycCymFn2mm

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slott's opus this year was Learning to Crawl in my opinion. It's about the only time he has'nt royally raised a middle finger to the characters he makes a living off of.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel's "Spider-Verse" Solicitations for November 2014

Before Marvel Comics releases its full solicitations for December 2014, CBR has an exclusive look at covers and solicitation text for the titles affected by the ongoing "Spider-Verse" event -- including Otto Octavius facing off with Peter Parker as everything continues to unravel around them!

Check back with CBR on Sept. 16 at 9AM Pacific for Marvel's complete solicitation text and cover art for its December 2014 releases.

---

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #11

DAN SLOTT (W) • Issue #11 - OLIVIER COIPEL (A/C)

VARIANT COVER BY GABRIELE DELL’OTTO

MARVEL ANIMATION SPIDER-VERSE VARIANTS also available

SPIDER-VERSE PART 3!

• AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VS. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN!

• The Spider-Army doesn’t have time for this squabbling as the Inheritors tighten their noose.

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/ASM2014011-DELLOTO-VAR-3ba03.jpghttp://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/ASM2014011-cov-00319.jpg

---

---

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #7

PETER DAVID(W) • WILLIAM SLINEY (A)

Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• Weird science with Spider-people!

• Spider-Man of the year 2099 and Lady Spider of the steampunk 1800’s team up to daringly dissect Daemos of the Inheritors!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/SM20992014007-d1a88.jpg

---

---

SPIDER-WOMAN #2

DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• Spider-Woman & Silk get split up leaving Silk alone on her suicide mission.

• Spider-Woman doesn’t look like she’s in better shape, undercover in the most dangerous place in the multiverse!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/SPIDERWOMAN002cov-28132.jpg

---

---

SPIDER-VERSE TEAM-UP #2 (of 3)

CHRISTOS GAGE & GERRY CONWAY (W)

DAVE WILLIAMS & PAUL SMITH (A)

Cover by DAVE WILLIAMS

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• MILES MORALES AND ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (from the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN cartoon) TEAM UP!

• GWEN STACY SPIDER-WOMAN goes to a universe to recruit a Peter Parker who never got over her death!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/SPIDERVERSETEAMUP002-cf857.jpg

---

---

SCARLET SPIDERS #2 (of 3)

MICHAEL COSTA (W)

PACO DIAZ (A)

Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA

SPIDER-VERSE MARCHES ON!

• As the Scarlet Spiders find themselves even deeper in Jennix’s twisted realm, what friends or foes will they find waiting for them?

• A classic Spider-Man ally makes an appearance, but not in the way you expect… and the Scarlet Spiders might not survive the experience!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/SCARSPIDERS2014002-a747e.jpg

wells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I was kind of excited about this event until I found out slott was using this to shove more superior spider-man down our collective throats. and it's the really unlikeable, arrogant, pre- humbled by green goblin ass- kicking version.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I'm going to be sad if the guy in the diving helmet is Clash from Learning to Crawl.

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22  Edited By I_NEED_A_HORSE

@wells Same here, I was excited for this event, but I absolutely hate Slotts writing. And if he makes Amazing Spider-Man lose to Superior, I'll be pissed. It's a shame as well because this Spider-Verse events sounds like a cool concept.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zarius

Looking forward to all the tie-ins more than Slott's parody fanfic. Especially how Gwen copes with a Peter that never got over her. Should be an interesting one for Peter/Gwen fans and I hope they enjoy it.

Superior vs Mephistoverse Spidey...could not care about either.

With all this talk of realms and demonic creatures...I get it's more to do with the Spider-Totem/mysticism thing but...I like to think there's a slim hope that Mephisto may be involved somehow

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please let Morlun kill the Spider-man from the Ultimate Spider-man TV series so it can end.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please let Morlun kill the Spider-man from the Ultimate Spider-man TV series so it can end.

Marvel ....

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

So what does everyone think of these Inheritors! ?

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: in your OP in the december section it says amazing spider-man #10, should it be issue 13 or am i wrong?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By animehunter
@amazingspiderman15 said:

@animehunter: in your OP in the december section it says amazing spider-man #10, should it be issue 13 or am i wrong?

No you're not wrong, but also you missed #13 is already under January, I just forgot to delete #10 from the December list, amazing spider-man #10 is already listed for November.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Isn`t there technically already a thread about this? The Spider-man comics thread.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@angelalfonso: I was thinking the same thing actual but I think in the latest issue of Superior Spider Man it's more of a family it seems.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one am greatly enjoying this event. been a Spider-man fan since i was a kid, just seeing all of them come together some how is awesome. im shocked it'll be going on til next year..... Does anybody know if we'll actually see ALL spider-man variations though? I'm particulary interested in seeing black costume spidey, future foundation, ben reilly, kaine and of couse miguel get in on this.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: i dont think we will see all, maybe as cameos but there are far too many variations of spider-men

Mightus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main Peter has far too many variations of his costumes from different events to fit them all in this story. It actually wants to use new personalities based on a different lifestyle.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one am greatly enjoying this event. been a Spider-man fan since i was a kid, just seeing all of them come together some how is awesome. im shocked it'll be going on til next year..... Does anybody know if we'll actually see ALL spider-man variations though? I'm particulary interested in seeing black costume spidey, future foundation, ben reilly, kaine and of couse miguel get in on this.

We probably won't see either Spider-Boy (Amalgam) or Spider-Prime (Ultraverse) due to licensing. Similarly, certain animated versions and the movie versions will be in the same boat. (I'd love to see the Unlimited version though.)

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

@donmeca2020 said:

We probably won't see either Spider-Boy (Amalgam) or Spider-Prime (Ultraverse) due to licensing. Similarly, certain animated versions and the movie versions will be in the same boat. (I'd love to see the Unlimited version though.)

that won't matter to me... i forgot to add i'm really hoping to see Spider-ham !!!! not just on that one pic but in the actual spider verse story line here.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its gonna be Spider ocks team of bad spidermen vs petes team of good until they team up under peter to take down the totem killers

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things are not looking good for Mayday, her family, or her boyfriend (yay, they remembered Wes)

http://www.newsarama.com/22245-1st-look-amazing-spider-man-8-variant-spider-girl-stars-in-interiors.html

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MarvelMan92

Does marvel really hate the marriage that much that they want to kill Peter and MJ? Because if they did that they have seriously lostctheircminds. He'll fans will definitely rip all of the staff members heads off if they did this. It's bad enough that Gwen had sex with Norman and Peter sold his marriage to the devils NOW MARVEL MIGHT KILL THEN OFF IN A UNIVERSAL BOOK READERS LIKE!?! ARE THEY THIS SUICIDAL!?!

angelskyocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I just now became majorly mind-blown remembering how 5 years ago Madame Web was all like, "Someone is unravelling the web of fate... oh my god... they're hunting spiders."

I absolutely had to go skimming though ASM #600, the same issue where Doc Ock is told he has a year to live, eagerly trying to figure out if it was really a premonition of the events surrounding Spider-Verse, but apparently I was forgetting about the whole Grim Hunt story arc that started back in ASM #634. Kind of disappointed and still really quite baffled. I feel like Dan Slott just exploded my brain.

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just don't kill Mayday and/or Kaine and I'm happy.
(Peter too, obviously)

Spider Gwen should live

I know it's an old post and all, but she will!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By animehunter

Just a reminder Spider-verse starts with Amazing Spider-man #9 on

NOVEMBER 5TH, 2014

And I've updated the check list in the first post

Dalwih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dalwih said:

@punyparker: But what about Kaine? D:

Quote please....i WONT try to find to what post you're replying.....so i dont know what are you talking about. :)

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

@donmeca2020 said:

Quoting myself, replying in spoilers:

A universe much like the 'Amazing Friends', and Unlimited both have had their Spiders eaten.

x5emc5x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: kill everyone but miguel peter kaine anddd miles * aha

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

This arc has been really really strong, has potential to be one of SM's strongest stories ever.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ok guys I have only read a few comics with Morlun in them, Coming Home was the main one I think...but why is Morlun so powerful and so easily able to beat any Spiderman he comes across? I mean ASM 9 was brutal!

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelman92: gwen and norman is what bothers me most... it ruined gwen for me . Yeesh!