Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black Solace

Great Britain

No Caption Provided

"One who seeks death will surely find it, who who eludes death will surely find it"

The Wenshire Catacombs

The Wenshire Catacombs severed as the burial grounds for the Wenshire family. Sue and Paul Wenshire, buried their mother and father alive in these wretched graves on the pretenses of their family illness. Paul then later buried Sue alive to fulfill the curse that had been placed on his family. The whereabouts of Paul's death remain unknown, however the London police sealed the catacombs for fear of the unholy.

It is believed that the Wenshire Catacombs were reopened by a group of people going by the name of "The Brave Harts" to conceal their movements from the public. Because of it's ghastly mouth, none of the Londoners dare enter the Catacombs for fear of death.It is believed that most of Brave harts were captured by the royal police and, executed. It is more than likely that they migrated to the colonies to preserve the order.

More recently, The Renegade Weston, Samantha; has opened the Catacombs for the Brave Harts once again; using her money to completely fund the operations each member of the sacred order.

The Training Grounds

No Caption Provided

The purpose of being a Brave-Hart is to reduce the number of deaths caused at the hands of the Red Cardinals; thus meaning accepting the bounties on their heads. The Cardinals aren't ordinary foes, some are military elite stashed in the hierarchy of different companies, some are trained mercenaries working on ways to kill key figures who thwart the agenda.

To become properly prepared for anything the training ground places prospects simulated "Real-life" instances where there sensory skills are placed to the test, as well as endurance, memory and fighting in an unarmed setting.

Gadgets (The basics)

Sync Device- This is a small watch like device that will locate the nearest Brave-Hart, though the Bravehart must be wearing there device for it to work. This is essential, because if a job becomes to big to handle the wearer can call for immediate back up.

The Weston Capsule System- This is a small pad (Like a tablet) that allows for items to be digitized into a small capsule and sealed away for later usage. This allows for traveling with multiple items at once, and is completely undetectable by scanners.

Black Eggs/ White Smoke Pellets: Black Eggs can be used for escape purposes or as an offensive weapon. Composed of crushed glass and red peppers; the moments this concoction makes contact with the eyes will leave the enemy blinded.

The Finger Taser: Renders the enemy temporarily paralyzed.

EMP Gun: If caught assassinating the enemy, the EMP gun will shut down any pursuit vehicles within a 2 mile radius.

Encrypted Decoder: A small key card that will read most electronic systems *Note this can ONLY be used on public places (Such as the pentagon, it won't help you in the KF muesam.

Audio Frequency Jammers:

Qualifications:

• You have to be Good, Neutral, or a Lawful Evil especially since your only purpose is to thwart Cardinals.
  • You must be brought in by another member of the Harts (Which as of right now is me; but as more people enter it can be anyone)

Established Members

• Samantha Weston
  • Ashley Mooreland
  • Mr.Mercury
  • Ren
  • Tranquil
  • Rumble Man

In addition to each bounty you collect, Samantha will award you an extra 4800 dollars for hazardous pay :P

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@Black Solace: how does one get into to this little social group?

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Shinji wants fast money!

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maximus_Newcastle

I already know all this but it's still a badass setup

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Black Solace

You must be brought in by another member of the Harts (Which as of right now is me; but as more people enter it can be anyone)

@joeagentofhand1:

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Ren_

Yeah, I DEFINITELY want in.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By shanana

@Ren_: We can set something up where either Ash or Fan ushers her in.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ren_

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I'm free tomorrow, no work or anything. Let's get to it, then. I'm fine with whichever one you wanna use. I generally vibe well with both of them.

Are they basically the LW versions, or are there marked differences?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

@Ren_: Yep they're the LW versions

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ren_

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Beyond perfect, considering this is LW Renegade.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr. Mercury

How do we take a set up taking a bounty? I was serious about Shinji to getting that money

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

@Ren_: Nice!

@Mr. Mercury: Well for one you'd have to be a member, You could just ask what bounties are in your area, and you'll be given one. Some will be Npc's others will be myself lol

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Err...can he do adhoc? He's located in NY atm

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

@Mr. Mercury: Samantha has this based in GB. Ashley is based in NYC and Fan is in Chitown

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Alright NY now think up I bounty Xiaxia

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

You have to become a member Marky Mark lol

Emerge_In_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emerge_In_C

I'm janitor looking for work. Hire me.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Mercury

All you have to do is say I'm a member ;)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana

@Mr. Mercury: But that would defeat the purpose of being doctored in lol

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Manifesto_

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Alright i'll play doctor with Black Solace.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shanana

@Manifesto_: =]

Manifesto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Manifesto_

@Ziccarra_Liafador: When will you be ready?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shanana

@Manifesto_: Sometime later on tonight

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nice! :D Good luck! ^____^

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shanana

@Feral Nova: Eeee thanks.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By EdwardWindsor

its refreshing to see Britain being used for once other than by myself.

good stuff look forward to our inevitable interaction

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Black Solace

Added Ren and Merc

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Black Solace

Tranquil added

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ren_

Curiouser and curiouser. This'll be interesting.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tranquil

Ahhh, now I have resources. Let the creating begin! :D

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

Ooooh boy.

I'll throw down a post in a little bit =)

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Black Solace

Ashley and Max are in prison. Ren hasn't been introduced yet and Mercury is on assignment. You'll have to wait a second lol

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tranquil

Lol Wish I knew that before hand.

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Black Solace

You could've left it, I would've responded after I put this mini post up.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tranquil

"Out of all the mercenary facilities I've been to, this one definitely has the deepest pockets." Astonished by the sheer size of the base buried deep beneath Earth, Milo marveled at the expansive space before him. It was almost as if the Wenshire Catacombs was a living, breathing entity. The pulsating ping's of devices hard at work merged with the melody of clashing blades as men and women honed their skills. Eager to get started the temperate Tranquil sought out a solicitor with informative intelligence.

Luckily I saved it. :D

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil:

“You seem confused” A soft voice shout out from above, Samantha descended on a wall-less elevator. “You must be new, welcome to the Wenshire Catacombs” she said, extending her hands before all he could see. “My name is Samantha Weston, now…which one are you?” she said, looking him up and down. Of first glance she could tell he was new; but way to experience to be one of the beginners.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: "Archer. Milo Archer?" The woman, Samantha Weston, descended from the shadowy upper levels to greet him. Her lengthy locks and soft features made Samantha seem a bit out of place in a bounty hunter's den. Not many mercenaries had the luxury of maintaining such an appearance. There was no doubt in Tranquil's mind that there was more to the woman than a first impression may care to expose.

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil: "Welcome Mr.Archer" Samantha turned away from him to watch the action unfolding around them, numerous recruits working on fencing, as well as other skills to perfect the Bravehart craft. The scatterbrained Weston nearly forgot about Archer; she turned aggressively before apologizing.

"I do apologize, I don't know where my manners are" she said, flagging him through the facility. "What made you want to become a Bravehart? let me guess...the money? It's always the money" she said, with a subtle chuckle; she took long strides across the Catacombs to steer clear of any training that might go on.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: The crescendo of combat filled the air, mesmerizing the two and capturing their attention. Milo studied the technique employed by the artist, managing to be genuinely impressed by their mastery of swordplay. When Samantha spoke Tranquil was retrieved from the recesses of his mind, his eyes snapping to attention when she posed a question of motive. "Well money does make the world go round," Milo's struggled a bit to keep pace as the pair traversed the cavernous terrain. "Are we in a rush?"

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil:

“A rush, not at all…” she said, moving Milo from the “playing field” as hundreds of laser alarms lit the floor. “This is everyone’s favorite drill…” she said, watching as her youthful yet, cautious recruits maneuvered adeptly through the lasers. “Little do they know that in a real world situation…it only takes one mistake…for sh!t to hit the fan…” she said, staring far off.

“Now then…I’ll need a record of your history then…” she said, allowing her British parlance to slip out. Truth of the matter, Samantha could mimic hundreds of dialects it was part of the reason very few knew where she orginated from.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: The acrobatics were simplistic yet effective as they elegantly navigated the the complex laser arrangement. Milo noticed the distant look the Bravehart conductor adopted after the small comment. It was as if she'd been reminiscing for a moment. Upon requesting background information Milo hesitantly retrieved a black flash drive from his pocket, brandishing in front of her but just outside Samantha's grasp. "This information is highly confidential. In the wrong hands it can be used to cause a lot of problems for the world's infrastructure as we know it today. With that said," Milo handed her the drive without removing his eyes off of her. He was searching for the slightest sign of ill intent and when he could find none, his tense shoulders slid into a more relaxed position.

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil:

“If this was a test, Mr. Archer, you just failed” Samantha said, eying the hard drive. “The Answer is you don’t exist.” She said, with an almost flirtatious grin. Pushing her hair behind her head; she prepped it for a ponytail. “Allow me to show you something…” she said, walking over to a huge super computer.

“Computer, could you please show me the latest result for one; Samantha Weston” she said, removing a hair tie from her mouth before finally, tying her hair. The computer pulled up hundreds of results, all that shared one thing, the death of Samantha Weston by plane crash.

“The only identity you need is the one that will save your life…remember it” she said, handing him a tablet. “We need the best of the best here, we don’t want the baggage that comes along with baby mamas or prison sentences…got it?”

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: He couldn't help but chuckle as she informed him of what was required. Every job he'd taken in the past five years seemed to only want the "best of the best." Each and every time Milo never disappointed. "A death like that must've been extravagant," Milo jested, curious as to how she actually managed to pull that off. With all his skill, Tranquil had still not been able to truly vanish in such a way. "No baby mamas, no prison sentences, got it. So, where do I start?" He grasped the tablet and waited for the screen to load up. Meanwhile he casually tossed the flash drive over the edge, listening as it tumble along the jagged edged walls of the Catacombs and plummeted into a ravine.

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil: Watching as the tablet slowly highlighted around the touch of his fingertips, Samantha moved to the computer via her rolling chair and began creating an alias for him. “Well I can start you off on a simple retrieval job, shouldn’t be anything to hard” she said, compiling a list of targets.

“What we do here, Mr.Archer is find targets, apprehend or kill them; it totally depends on the condition of the bounty.” She said, coughing inside her shirt. “Never accept a job from a criminal…” she said, handing him a blank access card. “Do you have any questions? I’m not really a detail person, but if you ask; you shall receive.”

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: Milo caught himself smirking once again and said, "Mind if we keep the training wheels off and get straight to the real work, I've been doing this way to long to be sent on a simple job." The mercenary's confidence shone greatly in his posture as he continued to speak. "And what's this for?" Referring to the alias information that was being relayed from her cpu to the tablet. "Mallory Mason? Mallory is a girl's name," he jested.

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil: “Well Mr. Archer, you’re alias must match your new finger prints” she said, leaning back in her chair. “Think about it like this Mr. Archer, you wouldn’t buy stock in a product you’ve never heard of would you?” she asked, taking the time to cross her hands and legs. “I need to see what you’re capable of, then I throw you to the sharks”

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: "I was never big on stocks. I'm more of a gambling man." Milo was a bit taken aback by her next statement. His ordinary clients usually knew who and what they were dealing with well before their first interaction within him. He'd gained a somewhat admirable reputation in his line of work and this woman, as well as her organization, was woven too well to be ignorant of his abilities. "If you didn't know what I could do, why am I here? Don't tell me my name was in a hat."

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil: “I guess I should rephrase myself.” She said, spinning around in her seat almost instantly. “You don’t think I’d allow you to just waltz in here without some sort of intel on you?” Samantha started; sticking her index inside her hair to give her scalp a scratch.

“There are certain guidelines, you’ll be graded. You may be one of the best, but being the best also comes with complacency.” She explained again. “You suit up and work under the Bravehart Order than you will respect the code of secrecy and limit the amount of civilian deaths” she said, pointing to her giant computer screen.

“I think this lady killed herself at a nightclub you were seen in” she said, showing him a picture of an encounter he had with a vamp.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tranquil

@ Solace: Limit the amount of civilian deaths? That's when it hit him like a ton of bricks. "This isn't just a collection of guns for hire is it? No, its much more than that. You wanna save the world don't you?" Milo shook his head in disbelief as the picture of his most recent encounter with an age old creature of the night was displayed on the cinematic monitor. "Well, seems not every camera was being fed looped footage. Regardless, I can't get the job done and keep everyone safe at the same time. I'm not superman. What I can do is produce results. Results call for sacrifices." Milo supported this belief strongly, even though he was careful to avoid casualties.

Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Solace

@Tranquil: “There is a difference between saving the world and endangering it with carelessness” she retorted back, her pitch elevated past it’s normal tone; this drew the attention of nearby members. “I’m not asking you to run into burning buildings to save little children, what I’m asking you to do is…reduce the number of people you USE when tracking a target.” She said, standing to her feet.

“If ONE innocent life is taken do you know how much work must be done to completely eliminate you from the scene? It takes months” she said, placing her hands behind her head.