Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sicarius_

Paradise

No Caption Provided

Paradise, a city within the Amazon Jungle that encompasses nearly a quarter of the forest. Created in secret over the past months by the Sicarius, a entire city devoted entirely to the continuation of the evil that has recently been in question around the world. Paradise is a sanctuary that has the capacity to hold nearly One Million people. Built upon the idea that once inside Paradise one would never again be judged on their worth nor on their powers. Forever allowed to live out their lives in peace and serenity. It also allows for those who wish to continue their lives of power and destruction to live that out in style, holding one of the largest schools in the world completely devoted to training and augmenting those who wish to be. With the genius of Flucks and Sicarius they have created a habitat and home to training nonstop, and a chance to further ones self.

Within Paradise a sub-city has been born, this city itself is a mixture of old and modern landscapes. Housing skyscrapers that nearly topple the Empire State building. Here are the homes of the civilians who wish to live within Paradise. Along with the humans demons will reside in the city, a different part of the city was made specifically for these demons. An a Law forbidding any consumption of residents of the city of Paradise, under penalty of Death is also enforced with great resilience. Within the two sub-cities (Demon and Human) are towns, each holding their own brand of traditions and methods. These traditions and methods must be abided at all times for anyone entering any of the surrounding towns.

Protecting the city of Paradise is the upmost importance to Sicarius, and with protection of his new home in mind he designed a team to do so. F.E.A.R. A group of individuals who protect Paradise with their lives, made up of hand picked members they guard all those who live within the city, and even protect the well being of Paradise from the outside threats as well. Along with F.E.A.R. the Demon Five stand at the five corners of Paradise. Each corner of Paradise has a Spire built to look out over the City in all directions, within each spire one of the Demon Five lives (Drajik guards the North, Mujin guards the South, Gimish guards the West, Jovik guards the East, and Velik guards the Center along with Sicarius.)

All are allowed within the walls of Paradise, all that is asked is for those visiting Paradise they have the knowledge that one F.E.A.R agent will be with them at all times. For the residents personal protection, and for safety of the person visiting if they care to visit the demon towns.

The Academy

No Caption Provided

Being one of the largest schools on earth, the Academy houses nearly 300 dorms in each house. Each dorm can accommodate 7 or eight students, with the most up to date accommodations within filled to the brim with furniture and luxuries a student would need or ever want. Three houses of the Academy hold room enough for nearly 3000 students, a fraction now live their but soon the capacity will be reached and more construction will be had.

Each student is taught in his or her history by various teachers. Each teacher is a member of Sicarius long family, demons in nature they know almost the entire earth’s history some even the dawn of life. Taught to be the worlds greatest Evil Masterminds, or Killers the students will never leave uneducated.

The purpose of the Academy is this

Excerpt from Sicarius himself
“This world is all but new to me, but I can see that we as a people [Evil] have been tossed to the side by those deemed honorable and justified. But what of our Justice? Why must we allow for mediocre men and women to flaunt what they call true evil around the world? What I built here is a Paradise for all of us, and the idea that we all have the ability to be true evil. It all depends on how we wish to use this evil, will we use it for parlor tricks and meager death spree’s. Or will we use it to grip this world in the palm of our hands, and reach for our destiny as Rulers!”

F.E.A.R

No Caption Provided

Ferocity, Extinction, Annihilation, Reckoning. These are the words spoken by members of Fear, upholding these words is their purpose. Those who graduate from the Academy are immediately trained in the ways and artform of F.E.A.R. Each member of Fear is trained in the barbaric fighting styles of the past, along with using there own born abilities. They live to protect the world of Paradise, and destroy any who pose to harm it. Housed upon the Plateau of Paradise (Which is the Center of Paradise), they live and train with Sicarius and the top members of F.E.A.R.

The members of Fear also are given vast revenue to use, for living luxuries and anything extra they believe is needed for their lives which will be devoted to Paradise. Each given a specific room on the top level, and if they have achieved a certain notoriety amongst the members of Fear and have gained the attention of Sicarius a place beneath Paradise.

The Underground

No Caption Provided

“Beneath Paradise is Sicarius most prized creation, an entire underground community devoted to his team of F.E.A.R and his species.”

After his return from Hel, Sicarius brought with him his entire species and many other demons with him. Building from the bottom up, his first creation was The Underground. His army of Parasites reside here in the Underground fighting and training for what their Brother and Leader has to come. Allowed to come to the surface so long as they have acquired the ability to camoflauge their appearance. These Parasites are strong as eight men each, and have various powers and abilities which is why they are the prized guards of Sicarius.

Along with the Parasites, Sicarius brought a small army of demons with him from Hel. These demons are used gladly as the prime energy source for The Underground along with Paradise. Turning their bodies into energy with a vast machine of his own creation, he turns 50 demons into one single stone. Each stone has the energy output of a small reactor, able to sustain The Underground and Paradise for six months. Along with Energy Demons, he has trained many in his own brand of fighting. These Male and Female demons live for one single purpose, to give their lives if needed for Sicarius the Demon who freed them.

The Underground is a small city beneath Paradise, housing all the demons and Parasites who protect the city. But its greatest purpose is to hide the true actions of F.E.A.R The real purpose of Sicarius return to Earth and Paradise is total World Domination. Feeling that what Ziccarra started during her assault on the Earth, he will finish in the months to come.

This Is Paradise, And I Bring Only Peace for My People.

More To Come, this is merely the beginning.

To Join one Must be Evil, or an Evil Neutral

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sicarius_

Welcome To Paradise

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Surkit

@Sicarius_: Niiiiiiiice! This is even bigger than I thought, bangin job man

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ishin

This is interesting. I may send a PM your way.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FALLENprophet

Interesting and Good Job

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By duchess

Holy sht, love it

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Surkit

@Duchess:

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_
@Duchess

Holy sht, love it

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Surkit said:

@Duchess:

BUGS!

This looks very cool!

Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tellumo

Must nuke!

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Duchess said:

Holy sht, love it

This!

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rumble Man

@Sicarius_: Would like to participate

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sicarius_

@The Umbra Sorcerer said:

@Duchess said:

Holy sht, love it

This!

@Mercy_ said:

@Duchess

Holy sht, love it

@Duchess said:

Holy sht, love it

thaaank u guys. Any of u wanting to join?

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sicarius_

@Rumble Man: Send me a pm

Also to anyone interested send me or Surkit a pm

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sicarius_: Sorry Heroic neutral :p but good luck with this none the less :)

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sicarius_

Vic stands out on his balcony looking out over Paradise, men an women flock to the newly built city. He can see the demons as well wandering there streets. Soon Velik walks up behind him, stroking his bare chest she whispers "Comeback to bed my sweet, we have years to make up for." Smiling he replies "Soon my lover, but I am simply enjoying this new body. The wind it feels so nice against my skin."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Awesome job man. I'll join with someone just not sure who yet.

Joan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Joan

@Sicarius_: Okay now I know what is it...I'll join. However, could I work on the outside doing spy work? Also, could I be a FEAR agent/combatant instructor for the students/warrior people when I am home?

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sicarius_

@Joan: yes

@Gambler: awesome

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clara Mass

Wow. Just wow....exclamation point :O

Avatar image for paradise_and_fear
Paradise_And_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clara Mass: Thank u

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sicarius_

Sic waits for the illustrious lady to accompany him on a tour

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Clara Mass

@Sicarius_: Though she could refuse such a welcoming invitation, Clarice obliges Mister Sicarius. He had a certain attribute lost in other men. Appearing before a fellow so chivalrous the redheaded mystery playfully bows. "Oh how marvelous you look", she said, giggling like a high school cheerleader.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sicarius_

@Clara Mass: smiling to her bow he takes her hand in his and kisses it looking up at her while he does. Bringing her down the halls he points to areas needed to be improved, they make there way to the dining hall. Picking a bottle of wine from the table he offers her a drink.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Clara Mass

@Sicarius_ : "Are you always this charmingly forward?" She said, taking the drink and swiftly swallowing. "Might I ask what's needed of little ol' me?"

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sicarius_

@Clara Mass: pouring her another glass he smiles "Only to those who interest me. And yes I do, I need someone strong by my side a woman who commands an audience whenever shes in a room. I wish to have your stunning beauty by my side." he looks to her over his glass

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clara Mass

@Sicarius_ : "Hm so after a few months on the scene and I've finally attracted the attention of someone with a vision?", her sensual voice is blatantly sarcastic but underlies a certain truth she'd never admit too without humor. She licks her lips savoring the taste, though she places this fine glass onto the table instead. Her sexy imagination thinking of ways to utilize a stable structure such as this. "I'm sure you've heard plentiful rumors of myself so I'm sure you'd understand why I'd want a legitimate reason as to why I should serve the dalliances of a man like yourself..", she's not one for avoiding topics. "Though should I presume said rumors are thee answer?" She said, taking a seat.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sicarius_

@Clara Mass: a devilish grin escapes him as his hands wrap around her waist, he lifts her onto the table an moves in close "If I wanted you solely for your body....it be mine by now."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Clara Mass
@Sicarius_: Oh my what a strong brute he is, somewhat reminiscent to a man she once heard of.  "Well aren't we a little to confident..", she caresses his cheek midst an uproar of laughter.  "My talent is what you want?", she gently kisses his forehead.  "I'm engaged but I'll happily oblige you if anything successful comes out--", Clarice's mirage evaporates as her true self graces the shoulder of her fearless leader.  "--of this partnership.  Though I do wonder what others may think.  Villainy's been dead for a while now." 
Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sicarius_

@Clara Mass: "Twas all I ask, and you will see a new dawn my little vixen. When the darkness shines, all shall tremble"

(ok time 4 bed nite nite)

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sicarius_

Sicarius wanders the Human town looking at everyone who already has made Paradise home. Random people walk up to him shaking his hand and telling him how much better their lives are, Vic touches their faces and smiles lifting his helmet from his head. Showing his long grey hair he outstretches his arms and bellows through the streets

"I AM FILLED WITH JOY! YOUR HAPPINESS BRINGS ME ONLY JOY!" The people erupted in screams of happiness

Avatar image for mister_number_10_man
mister number 10 man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Sicarius_: Agent 10 reporting for duty sir.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ishin

@Sicarius_: I may have Impero meet Sicarius soon.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sicarius_

@mister number 10 man: awesome!!!

@Impero: cant wait

mister number 10 man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so excited to post with him! Using a character that is insane will be most delightful!

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ishin

@Sicarius_: "This is quite the accomplishment you've made", the enigmatic masked figure commends, mysteriously emerging from the dark shadows behind him. With his arms confidently folded behind his back, the poised puppeteer calmly paces around the room before halting a few feet away from Sicarius. Cryptic Impero's charming yet powerful voice the most prominent thing in the room, "It makes me wonder. Do you have allies? And establishment this.. beautiful.. it would be a pity for an unsuspecting enemy to cover it with blood".

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sicarius_

@mister number 10 man: cant wait to see ya post

@Impero: Smiling like a Mad Hatter to the man he nodded pulling the Demon Five from the shadows "I have many allies, but one such as myself could never have enough allies."

Demon Five

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sicarius_

@Alurvelve: thanks bro

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mercy_

Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sicarius_: How's life?

@Mercy_: That's my name. Do not wear it out or you will have to buy me a new one.

mister number 10 man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sicarius_ said:

@Impero: Smiling like a Mad Hatter to the man he nodded pulling the Demon Five from the shadows "I have many allies, but one such as myself could never have enough allies."

Demon Five

Are these residents of demon city?

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Surkit

@Sicarius_ said:

Demon Five

Finally gave them a form, nice. For the most part thats the way I pictured them

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mercy_

@Andy Steven Summers: ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-hears someone chanting his name-

You're to kind.

Paradise_And_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andy Steven Summers: pretty good bro

@mister number 10 man: they are the ones who guard each corner and center of the city

Joan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By Joan

@Paradise_And_Fear: oh nice! that makes sense now...yes i remember reading that, too cool

Paradise_And_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joan: lol

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Rumble Man

@Sicarius_: "Excuse me Maester, where I can I find the combat training facilities?"

-Fowler-

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ishin

@Sicarius_: "Now that's a lovely bunch of.. things", cryptic Impero chuckled nonchalantly, maintaining his attention on Sicarius, giving the emerged demons no attention. "Your minions are unique physical specimen but no threat worth his money would be hindered by them. You need something more", the masked enigma paused, calmly taking a seat on a nearby chair that rested a few feet away from Sicarius. Facing towards the window, the eternally confident puppeteer sat silently, poised and classy, "You need a true ally, one who's quality is peerless. I can offer you my services. Anything this grand is bound to bring forth problems. And me, I am the solution to all of this. But of course, my offers will be given provided that you have something equally compelling. Impero's assistance always requires something in return".