Inferno

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 614azrael

Hell the Underworld, Hades the Abyss, Tartarus, many names for it many variations of it. Welcome to that abysmal plain of anguish and wrath, where your nightmares slumber and the damned scream in a mix of agony and more as the horrors within these plains twist the mind to points that should never be. Before we give you a tour of this horror you wish not to know however let us break down just how the darkness is formed. Some of us come from these lands others forced into it and some are dragged out of it in heroic deeds. Rarely do we bother to try and understand it.

Every planet has its own respected patheon of course or form of equivalency of what comes after ones end. Some believe in the higher powers punishing and taking back. Most though suggest that a person goes to the light or the dark. Every planet has its Heaven and its Hell, note this term is not in the Christianic sense but rather a over all title of the chain of associated plains. A thousand religions might be on a world each with their own place of darkness. Hell is the sumarization of those. Each segment has its own plain which is perceived almost as another diemension. There are portals linking each to the next, but what of other worlds. Naturaly the alien races on a far away world wouldn't come to our hell now would they? This is why a hell is a mix of planetary and faith not one singular thing to say you own Hell is to say you own a lake amongst a world of oceans. Undoubtably the ruler of Hell is a grand title but it means little in comparison to the universe filled with them. Bridging the gaps between these Hells is what is known as the Warp.

Warp is space, when compared to the physical plain. Now of course the belief in the warp has allowed it to be the Hell for some planets do to beliefs. The concept in general however aplies. There is Warp the ocean the place more or less for the faithless and planets not bound to a belief system. Then there is the Hell wich serves as a continent. Then comes the relms that devide these places, like states or cities if you will. What is certain and undisputable however is that this is not a world for the feint of heart. In every location you might discover is demons and monsters, nightmares and deviants. One might find the tortured, the perverse, grotesque or perhaps even the cute. There are countless beings in the universe and they each feal fear diffrently.

History Of Decadence

Naturaly you likely do not care about that distant worlds hell. No your perspective lingers on this single one just this planet. So allow me to give a brief summary of what has happend over the years. Long ago when this planet was born a mixed creation of patheons it created itself its Earth. You can speculate all you wish on who made it the point is this planet came to be. As such a Heaven and a Hell was formed go figure. And in these nations were sevral places of conflicting power bound by faith. All had a similar element they served as the scorn and asylum for the beings the rest of society seamed to reject.

In a crusade of epic scale and lore that I lack the knowledge to whole heartedly go into a man named Final Arrow became ruler. For thousands of years this lunatic of creative distortion over saw matters that be. For innumerable years he carved his way through history crowned as the darkest figure of existance. Atleast when it came to this world you call home. Final Arrow however was a cruel maniacle being who founded pleasure more in just being who he was. Not a dictator or ruler but just an instrument of mayhem. So enebitably that power of supremacy was transfered to the beautiful Kiara Sulivan. Kiara became the queen of hell, born of angel and demon she was a enigma and perfect blend of beauty and beast. Before her fall she had to consorts companions of the games of sowing calamity. Shadow Thief and myself, eventualy though the child of demon and angel fell. For events had driven Kain, the vampire named Eternal Chaos into insanity. A murderous rampage that had left the lovely redhead Kiara as smears along the walls. Though rumor says Shadow has returned, he died as well in this fight. Dead or alive though he is king of Hell and myself the Queen, untill someone seams more worthy. Which isn't likely to come.....

Locations Of Hell

Inferno-Dante's nine circles, hell the central known one. Current ruler Azrael and Shadow Thief

Netherworld-Mesopotamia, Hitties, Ugarits

Hades-entire Greek Underworld

Hel-Norse

Tartarus-located in Hades

Ananon-Breton

Uffern-Celtic

Peklo-Slavic

Gimokodan-Asia's Bagobo

Kalichi-Indian

Hetgwauge-Africa's Haida

Kuzimu-Africa's Swahili

O Le Nu'u-nonoa-Oceania

Michtlan-Aztec

Adlivun-Inuit

Shobari Waka-Yanomami

Xibalba-Mayan

Gehenna-Jusaism more a grave then hell

Sheol/Hades-Chrstianic place of the dead, Azra and Shadow

Tartarus-of Rome is ruled by Pluto though he yeilds to Azra

Jahannam-Muslim

Naraka-Hinduism

Naraka-Jainism

Diyu-Chinese realm of the dead

House of Lie-Gathas

Warp-the space between hells, Azra killed and replaced Malal one of the five gods. It is said Asylum knows and may have killed Slanesh, Serenity is the current Everchosen.

Characters of Significance

Final Arrow

Kiara Sullivan

Azrael

Shadow Thief

Naamah Obzyounth

Darkchild

Azylumsjoker

ReEnforcer

Serenity

Erebus X

Drifter

Reaver

Avarita

Sicarius

Lucifer

Add Ons

Miss a location? Miss a damned person? Let me know Ill add them. Ill expand on the mythologies if people ask to know more. Theres like a bajilion though n i didnt want to lol

Rules

Just because most religions seem clear of being touched doesnt mean its just open game. Start rps if your looking for terf wars dont just come in and off gods for the heck of it.

Aside from that which could ruin rps for people there are no real rules. Its hell who am I to say you cant level a African Cathedral and kill a bunch of snake women?

I may have no rules but site does follow them.

So long as you dont just cap a hell ruler, or break site rules its all yours. Welcome to paradise loves. Heres to a hell of a ride....<.< puns are free of charge

Auralaria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Auralaria

Sexy.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Charlemagne

Slow clap

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 614azrael
Made on Holloween for added sex apeal :)
  @Auralaria
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

O_O great job!

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Ravek

@614azrael: I is so proud ^_^ <333333

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 614azrael
Thank ya ^_^ <3
  @Ravek@Mercy_@The Last Arashikage
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Shadow_Thief

@614azrael: You've outdone yourself yet again, my dear.

Makes himself at home.

Canine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Canine

Nice

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Rumble Man
sweet
sweet
Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kovak

mind=blown by the sheer awesomeness of this.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 614azrael
^_~ I dont always make a thread but when I do I win :P lol thanks
  @Kovak@Rumble Man@Canine@Shadow_Thief
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael: You don't always win......Oh wait...yeah, disregard.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Awe..wait for it SOME!!!!!!

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By celtic

(how are we supposed to get to hell with out dying?)

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Asherah
@celtic
You don't.
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shadow_Thief

@celtic: @Zanker: Well, there's also magic...but you either have to get everything exactly right, or have everything go horribly, horribly wrong. ;)

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Asherah
@Shadow_Thief said:

@celtic: @Zanker: Well, there's also magic...but you either have to get everything exactly right, or have everything go horribly, horribly wrong. ;)

It is Hell. If anybody's trying to go there, just for a visit, they might have their intelligence questioned by me.

Actually, that's a funny thought.

"Yeah! I'm goin' to Hell!" *Uses magic to get there*

*Chased by endless hordes of Demons, caught and carried off to have horrible things done to them*

"So not what  I was expecting!"

The magic of suicide.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Shadow sits on his throne, waiting to see what petitioners are courageous (or foolhardy) enough to come before him.

SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SkybornLord
Breaks in, takes over.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 614azrael
Not gona happen >;)
  @SkybornLord
SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SkybornLord
@614azrael: But I luv you.
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shadow_Thief

@SkybornLord said:

Breaks in, takes over.

Is that your way of looking for a rematch, Syrus? ;)

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weaker souls lived in perpetual torment as they were forced to endure nightmarish afflictions of their own fabrications. Authors of an endless cycle of death, pain, and suffering. The weaker souls, that is, but there were those who had been fashioned in the fires of combat. Fallen warriors with the testicular fortitude to have been sentenced to life in hell, and welcome the challenge.

Sitting with his arms resting atop his oversized knees Florian meditated, utilizing the basic skills of the Arashikage as he envisioned his eventual escape and return to the real World.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Mercy_

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: Halfway wanna come save you O_O

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Grimmwald

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: Having overly exerted the esoteric powers of his altered genetic Yuzhi optical ability, the massive tattooed frame of the seven foot Yuansu Bull emerges from a yellowish portal of pulsating energy. With ominous glowing golden eyes, the lethal Legacy examines the drastically difference in his immediate environment. The surrounding shrieks of suffering from tortured souls were instant in their invasion of his unprepared ears. With a supposed projection of apathy towards his surroundings, the imposing legacy of Impero shows no hesitance in spotting his intended target with undeniably intimidating eyes. Smirking with instinctive smugness, the prodigious behemoth is quick to approach the fallen LeBeau, his mysterious agenda unknown to both Kratesis and Impero. With arms calmly folded before his broad chest, Espada asks, his trademark deep, ominous voice echoing across the endless plane of unrestrained suffering. "Florian LeBeau.Watashi wa anata ga dassō o tedasuke suru koto ga dekimasu (I can help you escape)". While his objective remains unknown, certainly the lethal Legacy experienced no inherent desire to aid a genetic uncle, his intentions are purely, selfish.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@La_Espada:

With nonchalance conveying his suspicious indifference unconvinced of the tattooed manifestations claim, or even his existence, Florian slowly cocked his head to the side, his sarcastic smirk concealed underneath his partial mask. "Dhere is no escape from here and it tis a rewarding end for any fool who believes so." leaning back callously.

SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SkybornLord
@Shadow_Thief said:

@SkybornLord said:

Breaks in, takes over.

Is that your way of looking for a rematch, Syrus? ;)

I guess, kinda.

Yeah, yeah, it kinda is.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Grimmwald

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: His pessimistic demeanor was unsurprising for one who has experienced the full blunt of the horrors that the less forgiving aspects the afterlife has to offer. With a composed chuckle of genetic arrogance, the prodigious martial elite continues with characteristic certainty and charisma, "Nansensu. Kitto rubō wa, kono awarena jigen ga fukahidearu to wa kangaete inai. Kanojo wa anata kara no kono zetsubō-tekina hanashi o kiita baai, anjerīku wa nan to iudeshou ka? (Nonsense. Surely a LeBeau does not believe that this pitiful dimension is inescapable. What would Angelique say if she heard this hopeless talk from you?)", he asked with a taunting grin.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@La_Espada: His brow arched at the mere mention of his sister name before rising to his feet, over exaggerated muscle unintentionally flexed, as visual anger immersed his over-sized frame. "Taunts? Theatrical arrogance? These weapons will not serve you against me" A relaxing sense of satisfaction sweeping through the atmosphere. "I know who you are.....what, you are." speaking with an acoustically amplified voice of self-confidence before placing his hands up along his chest, mimicking the motions of holding onto his collar. An unbreakable habit despite the absence of a shirt. "So dhen, are you here to show me dee way out? Or to test your metal?"

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grimmwald

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: He claims to know of the excessively lethal Yuansu Bull's identity, it is an unanticipated possibility. After all, was it impossible for one in the less forgiving plane of the afterlife to observe the events taking place on the plane of the living? Arrogantly spreading his arms out wide in characteristic flamboyance, he chuckles smugly, "Ima rubō, watashi wa jiyū ni koko ni iru hitori ni taishite buki o masuku suru nodeshou? Sono-nai no rojikku wa dokodesu ka? Kitto anata no kokoro wa mada rekka shite inai (Come now masked Lebeau, weapons against one I am here to free? Where is the logic in that? Surely your mind has not deteriorated yet)". Fearlessly taking an additional step towards the more chiseled of the LeBeaus, he continues, "Te kudasai. Watashi wa shi no kono jigen ni anata o motarashita ka o makashimashita. Watashi wa imanotokoro dare o hakai suru tsumori wa arimasen. Watashi wa anata ni jiyū o motarasu yō ni natte kite iru. Shikashi, hitotsu jōken o dashita (Please. I have bested the one who brought you to this dimension of death. I have no intention of destroying anyone for now. I have come to bring you freedom. But under one condition)", he pauses, waiting for Florian's inevitable answer.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@La_Espada:

Proclamations of peerless dominance did little to sway Florian as his self-proclaimed liberator must have known prior to uttering such sentiment. As such, the idea of freedom weighed heavily and was not to be taken lightly, regardless of the antagonistic disposition which resonating profoundly through the calculated mannerisms of the man mountain. Even as the abrasive cultivated creation of Impero moved forward with intrusive intent, the LeBeau Legacy simply scoffed before showing his back, "Anything dat thinks logically can be fooled by something else dat thinks at least as logically as it does.” looking back over his shoulder with destaine he continued. "Offer your terms, halfbreed."

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By Rumble Man

Fowler arrived from a portal, in a similar mechanism that he travelled with his team to PaF so that he can train exclusively with the hordes of demons in hell as they can provide him with a challenge.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Grimmwald

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: Showing visible amusement in the form of a characteristically smug chuckle, the lethal Legacy's undeniable arrogance knew no bounds. His high opinion of his nigh-peerless combat prowess was as exaggerated as possible, perhaps even believing himself to be his father's martial superior. "Shizukesa anata no tetsugaku nansensu wa ima otokonoko (Hush your philosophical nonsense now boy)", he replied dismissively, folding his massive arms before his broad menacing chest. "Watashi no jōken wa shinpurudesu. Anata wa watashi ga anata no senaka ni mezurashī irezumi o irete, sonogo, anata ga jiyū ni naru yō ni naru. Irezumi no mokuteki wa nanidearu ka no yō ni, sore wa anata o kizutsukeru kotode wa arimasen'node, sore o kinishinaide kudasai (My terms are simple. You will let me put an uncommon tattoo on your back and then you will be free. As for what the tattoo's purpose is, it is not to harm you, so do not concern yourself with it)".

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@La_Espada: Florian could only shake his head and subtly scuff with entertained amusement as the genetically cultivated son of the Witchhunter Grandmaster hushed him while once again referring to him as boy. As if somehow being aged in a tube was comparable to actual life experience through substantiated years of natural life, but continuation of a verbal confrontation was as useless as a physical one and time was being wasted. Rolling his extensively elongated shoulders defining every curve of his frame displaying muscularity unobtainable by normal means, the LeBeau Legacy presented his back as a canvas and smirked, "Your terms are acceptable."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Clara Mass

Cool beans.

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fiery

Badass. I'll be sending some dead viners here sooner or later. xD

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 614azrael
Cool? Has fire in de name lol are cold spots are few :P
  @Clara Mass
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Clara Mass

@614azrael: Be happy I even clicked on your thread =P

I have some dead characters in hell. I'll probably visit.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Grimmwald

@Florian Kincaid LeBeau: A cocky satisfied grin characteristic of Espada's opportunistic orchestrations crept into his face as the imposing Yuansu Bull stood behind his genetic uncle's back, abysmal golden eyes very briefly searching for the chakra-points in the hulking LeBeau's flawlessly sculpted back. "Kore de īdesu ka (This will do)", he murmured, a faint blue chakra-based blade manifesting around the prodigious Legacy's massive right fist. The process itself was excruciatingly painful, due to the unholy manipulations of one's highly sensitive chakra-points, it was a pain that transcended beyond the physical. Perhaps it would be a test of Florian's highly revered fortitude. Unhesitant, Espada graphically carved the supernatural tattoo on Florian's back. It was a glowing blue tattoo, the Japanese kanji for Rebirth "再生". And while Florian would undoubtedly enjoy the elevated powers he would obtain from the ritualistic process, the guaranteeing of Espada's physical immortality was all that carried importance to King Thunder, his cryptic plans demanded so. Upon the tattoo's completion, Espada silently transferred a portion of his soul and consciousness into it via the esoteric properties of his own diverse tattoos. "Sunda (It is done)", he said, his eyes flashing a blinding yellowish burst, reestablishing the previous portal from which Espada came. Smirking arrogantly, he gestured for Florian to follow him, "Kuru (Come)".

_Monarch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the darkest parts of this version of Hell, where darkness reigns and Hellfire the color of darkness and shadow burns endlessly, a nameless, formless, and soulless demon of ineffable power suddenly appeared from literally out of nowhere, finding it billions of lightyears deep below the surface in the middle of the endless sea of dark Hellfire. Unlike other demons in this version of Hell, this demon does not originate from this reality nor to any other. Instead, the being had came from what others had called Chaos/Oblivion/The Void/The Outer Darkness/Nonexistence/The Abyss, which is a form of Hell that shares its name with other versions of Hell from different realities, but where literally nothingness exists: no space, no matter, no light, no energy, no magic, no dimensions of any kind, but just pure darkness, and beings who are destroyed forever go to, no matter what reality they come from

The being had, from its perspective, "recently" witnessed the destruction of countless realities simultaneously. These apocalyptic events included the destruction of the Cthulhu mythos caused by the Daemon Sultan Azathoth finally waking up, destroying countless dimensions, innumerable beings, and all that lays within. The destruction of the Old World of Darkness, where the events of Gehenna happened with other apocalyptic events resulting in the end of that universe. The destruction of the original Buffyverse, where the slayer Buffy Summers was a dead ringer for the actress Kristy Swanson in another reality rather than the actress Sarah Michelle Gellar who existed in that same reality; it watched as that reality's version of the Hell Goddess Glorificus succeeding in her schemes to use the Key in the form of Dawn Summers to merge all the dimensions of that reality into one, only for the merging dimensions to wind up destroying each other in a haphazard mashup of jumbled chaos, spelling the end of all including that of The First. It witnessed the destruction of the Vertigo/D.C. reality, where Death, who is perceived by humans as a goth and is a member of a group of seven called the Endless that are the personifications of concepts within their reality, became the only being in existence and "closed the door" for good. It witnessed the destruction of an alternate reality of Harry Potter that is set in a story called "My Immortal", where one of its most horrid denizens, a vampiress named Ebony “Enoby” Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, eventually winds up becoming all powerful but ends up destroying her own reality due to not being able to control such power. It witnessed the destruction of a reality where its own version of Death, different from Death of the Endless, took down its own version of God long after a pair of brothers called the Winchesters ended their adventures. The simultaneous destruction of these realities and countless others the nameless demon has witnessed, which from the perspective of humans would be eons so long that it would seem like an eternity to them.

Sensing souls being destroyed forever in this reality, the nameless demon had found its version of Hell whose existence it observed came into the mind of a mortal who goes by a name called 614azrael, who exists in a reality that is separate from the one this version of Hell exists in and had created a thread detailing its existence to other mortals from his/her reality on a website called Comicvine, where a few other mortals think they're controlling the actions of the denizens of this reality, but in truth the denizens' actions have already happened and are just coming into their heads and they're writing them down. Currently, the nameless demon senses that due to the nature of the two separate realities, its actions and nature are being recorded into Comicvine by a mortal who goes by the name of Christovgrigori, a person who is unwittingly writing what would be called fiction in his/her reality, but actually exists in this reality.

Sensing where it observes countless damned souls and demons falling into only to be snuffed out forever by the surface of eternal flames, which send them to its own separate version of Hell, the nameless demon decides to take part in this reality on a whim and subjugate itself to the experiance of this reality's Hell and travels into the past of this reality and reincarnates itself as among the primordial damned, whose actions, name, and past are forgotten by all including the being itself and whose existence predates the current universe.

When this first among the damned is eventually destroyed forever, the being will reincarnate into another. This is because the nameless one had made an arrangement so that if its current reincarnation is destroyed, it'll simply reincarnate into another being in this reality, either another one from the past, one from the present, or one from the future, and either as whole being or just a living part of another being, like a cell for example. Unlike other versions of reincarnation, a lot of this being's incarnations will exist simultaneously with each other and interact with each other and will keep reincarnating until this reality and all that originates from it is destroyed in some apocalyptic cataclysm, and then it'll be sent back to its own version of Hell. Unaware of its true nature, the first incarnation is an eldritch entity being endlessly ripped apart by one of its umpteenth incarnations from its future. This future incarnation is a primordial demon who existence predates that of the first incarnation by eons, originates from a time where this reality's current universe haven't even formed, and is ruled over by some primordial demon lord whose realm lies lightyears beyond the borders rule of Kiara Sullivan's rule. This demon lord bears power that far eclipses that of the combined power of Jedah Dohma and Belial, two reality-warping Demons from the Darkstalkers multiverse, a reality separate from this one, but bears no ill will towards Kiara herself, and is simply unaware of her existance.

Both incarnations of this demon are unaware of the events happening from far away. However, numerous other incarnations of this nameless demon are well aware of what's happening in Kiara's reign, some of which having fell victim to the likes of Espada, Florian, Yuansu Bull, Kiara, Shadow Thief, and numerous others. One of these has recently saw Florian kill its comrades and tried to flee, but died as a coward as Florian cuts it into pieces from behind, only to be reborn as a member of an individual virus caused by one of Nurgle's mystical plagues in the Warp.

....what?