Ghosts of the Past RPG

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By talon_x23

Darkness over shadowed the mountain plain as the last remnants of sun light vanished behind the horizon. And as the shadows of night crept over the valley it appeared as if silence to would over throw the small Canadian settlement.   And as the villagers closed their doors and readied them selves for a night of peace and quiet they knew that in due time it would be lights out. Now deep with in the heart of the uncomforting forest a single pair of emerald eyes flashed in the darkness. But these eyes where not that of a human. No, if some one was to stare into them they would see the blood lust that filled them. The hatred the anger that over came those sparkling gems.

Her pale skin shimmered in the full moon light as it slid down her. Like rain off a roof. Her pastel lips remained tightened together to avoid any miscommunication. Her eyes where set dead ahead of her as her nose breathed in deeply the scents of each individual that this little village had with in it’s grasp. A low growl resonated deep with in her throat. The anger bubbling inside her ready to exploits at any given moment.   Her nails where dug deeply into the Canadian soil and nurtured the tears and gave life to every thing growing around her.

As her velvet locks of hair dangled down her face her mind continuously thought. The icy wind blew through and ravaged her untamed hair as it hid her feral eyes from sight. With her hand berried beneath the soil and her claws ready to be unleashed her mind activated. And she was unable to stop herself from recalling one of the most darkest time of her life.

“We’ve go a lock on her vital singe she aint getting away from us this time” One of the men said at the control conical of the helicopter. “Yeah’ you better pray that she won’t put up so much as a fight I lost my whole team cause of her” One of the soldiers of the ground said “Aw quite your yappin’ and get ready to bail out. Remember she’s quick you need to out think her cause like hell you aint gona out fight her…and watch out for her eyes don’t look into em’” with that the group of soldiers bailed out of the helicopter followed by two more groups that jumped from other helicopter’s. They had been called out on this winter night to catch an escapy again. The same one that attempted to climbed through the ventilation shaft, swim through the sewer, even go as far as trying to seduce one of the guards!

She panted continuously as she sprinted through the entangled woods of the middle of no where Canada. She didn’t look back she couldn’t look back. The sounds of men shouting bounced off the walls of the caverns. She couldn’t stop she would not allow herself to be stopped not again! This had been her fifth try to get out and she was not failing! As the voices began to soften she slowed her pace and finally looked back. As she scanned the area she knew the soldiers where still there.

Then with out warning gun fire soon entered her ear drums as she dropped to the floor to avoid the barrels and barrels of ammo being targeted directly at her. Though as she laid there her face to the dirt she could hear the foot steps of the many agents approaching her. They where all around her. She could smell them feel then sense them. Soon one leaped out from the bush gun in hand and fired rapidly at her. The first three bullets hit her in the back as she cringed in pain.

Quickly getting to her feet she charged toward him as metallic blades pushed forth from her skin. With out hesitation she wrapped her free hand around the mans neck as she jabbed the talons from her hand into his stomach. As the acid and liquid from one of his organs poured out through the two holes she hard formed she stabbed him again and hacked her claws out of pure anger into the mans chest until she was hacking at a lifeless corpse. With an expression of pure horror on his dead face.

Her bear feet stepped into the blood and other liquid that had flowed forth from is chest. As she was soon shot one more from behind. Quickly she turned due to the slipperiness that the fluid from the mans stomach has caused on the ground and feet. She picked up the gun below her and raised it firing insanely at the men in front of her. And even after their body’s where laying dead on the floor she continued to fire at the. As their flesh and blood spattered all over her face and clothes she could not stop.

Eventually she dropped the gun and staggered back ward staring and the now mutilated bodied. Holes paired all over them as there where massive gashes from where multiple bullet holes in the chest and arms had been fired. As she stepped back a cold hard hand gripped around her neck as the other around her chest. She attempted to break free but was unable. “Hehehe” an icy voice chucked “Yah think your gona get away with that little missy” he raised a gun to her head “I don’t care what I’m suppose to do I’m killing you right now right here!”

But just as he was about to pull the dragger she heard gasp for air as his grip loose. Quickly she saw the   man dead on the blood his body impaled but an object yet there was nothing there. She looked around trying to figure out what had killed him and seemingly save her life.

Curiosity soon gripped her like the chilly wind causing herself to shiver. Standing still and unfamiliar scent entered her nostrils. Her eyes soon flashed as she leaped just in time to avoid a hurling object. Expecting it to crash into the surrounding trees due to it’s speed she was soon disappointed. For after that there was more silence. Making her assume that this was no missile or net this was something else.

Darkness shaded her eyes from being able to see any thing else. She only had her scenes to rely on and rely on she did. Her bright yellow eyes quickly flickered as she heard at the last second flipped back ward and landed crouching down on her feet and hands. Her neck snapped up as she tried to gain a glimpse of the creature attempting to subdue her. But one thing was for certain. It’s speed, agility able to alter cores was like nothing she had ever seen before.

A few more seconds passed before it zoomed passed her. But unlike the previous times she did not have to doge for it missed though obviously on purpose. Her eyes shifted from one position to another. Her body tingled with anxiety. She wasn’t going back! She was not! There was a long pause and the silence drifted for moments on end. Moments that felt like an eternity to her. Yet she did not run she stood there dead in motion hardly breathing awaiting the creatures next move.

Fading back into reality Talon shook her head in attempts to forget about those long kept memories and focus on the destruction ahead. As she slowly stood to her feet her dirty fist where clenched as she unleashed her double claws knuckles. She slowly walked toward the small village. Population at the most one hundred, how many men? Probably a solid 45 women 35 and children the remaining 20 percent.

Her footsteps where like that of death as she strode out closer and closer toward the small town. She could see the lights of the houses hear the chattering of the families. She could see through the windows as they ate in peace together in conversation. And as she watched them, the countless family having dinner with one another. As she stared her growl grew louder as she raced from her position and dashed toward the closest house. In a second the door broke down as she stood there in the door way. The family froze as they stared at her. A mother and father along with their two twin daughters.

Laura glared at them with her almost glowing red eyes in anger. Her claws she had unleashed and now reflected the moon light. “Wha…What do you want?” The father said standing up and pushing his daughter and wife behind him. She looked at the man, it was obvious that he cared for his family and was prepared to die for them. She could smell it off him.   Laura’s head lowered as she whispered “I want my humanity returned to me!” With that she lunged at the man driving her talons into his chest. He imhidetly blurted out blood from his mouth that spattered on her face.

Licking off the blood from her face she pulled out her claws from his chest and kicked the dead body aside turning her attention toward the woman and two daughter. “Daddy!” The little girld cried as they looked at the body of their face. Licking away the blood from her face she showed a sinister smile “Sorry he’s not here any more!” And on that night the screams of over 100 innocent voices went up in the air as blood was shed.

Past

As she stood there awaiting it’s next attack her heart raced like a missile. She was being driven insane by the silence that suddenly over took her. She could smell his scent what ever it was she knew it was there and it was not her friend. Soon enough she head the air being broken as she leaped back ward but miscalculated or it calculated her moves. By an unknown flying object she was rammed into the large rock wall beside her. Her back hid the rock with such impact that she let out a cry of pain and fell to the ground. With her last strength she looked up to see what creature had caused this but as she looked up all she could see in the dim moon light was two massive wings one which quickly took off with great speed though she never saw it’s face. Feeling the pain from her impact she could not stop herself from loosing consciousness   and as she did she realized once again she had been thwarted in her escape but the only puzzle in her mind was by whom?

Present

Now not to far off  Lilia Creed Talon’s older sister was out searching desperately for her run away sibling. “Damn it Kinney! Why!”  Lilia had been running through the forest trying desperately to get a lock on the girls scent. Day break was dawning and she knew that Laura would not stay in one place long. Coming to a slight ledge she could see a small settlement not to far from her position. Briskly she began to climb down the steep down cline. Reaching the bottom she ran with all her might toward the town. Coming to a clearing she could see the down and soon entered the area. The smell of blood filled her nostrils as she closed her nose in disgust.

Slowly walking toward on of the houses she kicked open the door to stare at shock. Five family member all half mutilated on the floor. Limbs laying all over the place eye gulped out.   Blood ran like a river in the cabin and soon a switch went off in her head. “Oh no..” she whispered as she ran to the next closest house and to her horror found the exact same sight she has seen in the first house. Dead…all dead. As she ran franticly to each house…all she found was the dead body’s of men, woman and even shouted. “Laura no!” she shouted as she stood in the center of the town. But as she quieted herself she could hear something like a whimpering coming from. Cautiously she followed the sound until it lead her to one of the further out houses. Slowly she cracked the door   opened and gasped at what she saw.

Laura sat there against the wall curled up in a ball her wild hair covering her face. Next to her laid the dead body’s of several strong muscular men laid around her. Some with the upper part of their heads cut off others with their legs and arms cut off and other with their chest appeared to have been hacked at by knives. And then Laura, whimpering almost crying. Drenched in blood. Slowly Sabre aka Lilia approached her. As she got closer she could make out what Laura was saying “Mommy…daddy…sister…brother…dead……their all dead…….she killed them…she made me do it”.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hawk

The phone rang out in the darkness and he was out of bed and walking with it before the second ring. He could see her roll over in the bed trying to block out the sound with a pillow, "Why do they always call so later....?" She was asleep again before he would answer. As he walked into the living room he prepare himself for his mission, wondering who was calling and where he was going. This is Hawk..... He could hear the scans of voice reconition software in the background and a solider "ID is confirmed sir..."  The phone was handed to the man in charge. "Commander Hawk, your services are needed...." Hawk could feel his face getting hotter as he interupted a five star general. "I am no longer a Commander, General. Hawk will do." He could hear the General getting frustrated, as he was not used to getting interupted. "Fine then, Hawk. There has been a mass murder, we require your unique skill set to clear the area."  Hawk shook his head already packing his gear. "Upload the data, I'm on my way." Hawk could hear his computer buzz as he said the words. He hung up the phone and picked up his ICE Ipod. Clicking through the data of information that had been uploaded Hawk found the file. He read carefully the information as he walked through his house to his backyard. The death totals were high, stab wounds, small foot prints, Hawk ran down a mental list of possibles. None were good.  

Stepping through his sliding glass door into the night sky, his dog followed him into the backyard. With a pat on his dogs head, Hawk spread his wings and took to the sky. His earbuds spoke with the soft words of a women, updating Hawk on additional information. "At your current pace, destination will be reached in 45 mins." The night sky got colder and colder as he flew higher and higher and as he traveled north.  He closed his eyes as he flew feeling the wind in his face, remembering his Black Op days...... 

Years Ago 
"Comander Hawk T-minus 7 minutes till LZ." That was his que. Grabbing his sword he pulled a black mask over his face, nothing but wings remained seen and with a thought those would vanish into nothingness. Men, look up! His men all sitting in the helicopter ready to fight pulled on their masks and yell back at their commander. "CAUSE DEATH COMES FROM THE SKY!" With those words Hawk stepped out of the helicopter into the night sky. Falling into darkness and into a battle, against an enemy he did not know.

Now

Circling high above the village, Hawk opened his mind up to the animals of the area. The birds called out to him as he looked through their eyes. Blood covered the ground like a flood, bodies lay broken and sliced on the ground and their was no movement. Hawk's feet touched the ground just outside the last house of the village and as he landed his hand came to rest on the head of a wolf. From his own dog to this beast Hawk could hear, see, and smell everything that he could. He sent them out fanning across the area, all of their scents returning to Hawk, until she found it. The light grey female found the dirt that was dug into and their the scent came fresh. Memories of that night came rushing back....the night he first met her. 

Then

She had escaped, he didn't care who she was or why they wanted her back. He just knew he had a job to do, capture and contain. He moved with speed and quickness, never letting her see where the attack was coming from. He could see that she moved and positioned herself like a fighter, or maybe a survivor would better describe her. He flew back and forth judging her movement and her reaction. She was quick and had good instinct, but she didn't know her pursuer. Hawk moved and waited for her counter, with the quickness of a cobra he struck. His power was no match for her as she slammed into a large rock. Her dark eyes looked up at him before they rolled back into her head. Hawk ripped off his mask and called in his men. Bag her and tag her boys. Over his radio in his ear he could hear men congratulating him. He didn't know till much later that stopping her escape would be one of the worst moments of his life.  

With the wolves

His eyes grew with fear as her face filled his mind. He had killed her so many years ago, yet she was here today. Emotions of long ago came to the surface and Hawk had to break the connection wtih the wolf. Taking to the sky all he could think was, he had to find her, to see her, to explain...........

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By talon_x23

“Why In gods name did you do it!” Lilia shouted. The present time was non, she was located a few miles away from the massacre. Her memories where argue along with her attention span. She had been sitting her for over ten minuets and still she had said nothing. Though the most important question she had no answer o was “Why!?” Lilia shouted again this time grabbing Laura by the shoulder. Like snapping out of a dream, the youth looked into the blue eyes of his older sister and simply answered “I do no know”.

Taken aback at this Lilia continued “Laura you have a logical reason for any thing! And your telling me you don’t know! Is that suppose to help you!” She was still stained in blood apparently getting herself cleaned off was not the main procedure that needed to be accomplished. “I am sorry, but I do not know why.”   She replied calmly with out any his of emotion for her thoughts where else where. Sabre now frustrated grabbed her by both the shoulders and shook her harshly. “Laura! Last night over one hundred people die a…..” “It was one hundred and twenty six, you left out the children” Laura remarked bluntly.

“You killed a lot of people and your reason is you don’t know!” At this time Laura herself was tired with the conversation and got to her feet. She would have left if it was not for her sister grabbing her by the arm pulling her to stay. “You want to know why?” Laura said her time much darker. Nodding her head Talon continued “I did it because that is what I was made to do. If a gun fires and kill some one who is at fault the gun or the person who fired?” Running her hands through her blond locks Sabre answered “Don’t try to justify your actions” “I’m not!”Laura shouted.

“I’m just trying to make you comprehend my present situation and state of mind. My whole existence revolves around death…I just don’t know why I did it!” Curiously Sabre approached her sister who was now staring out the window as she asked “Did you enjoy it?” Laura’s emerald eyes turned toward her sister as a veil of darkness overcame them. “I’d be lying to you if I said I did not enjoy ever second of it” And that was all that Lilia needed to know she sighed by saying “Your hopeless”

Now it was her sisters turn to leave but this time the roles where reverses an Talon grabbed a hold of her sisters hand. “I do not want to be this way! I never have wanted to be! But it is something I can not change!” Shaking her head Sabre answered back “You can try can’t you!” Laura’s head lowered as she breathed in the forest air, she grabbed Sabre by the wrist and forced her to look into her eyes. “At this moment I know of 23 ways to kill you, one I can take you right now while your distracted, unleash my claws and stab you in the heart from there I can take your head.”

She paused until continuing “Or I can grab that metal rod by the window and impale you with it, then pull it out and while your subdue drive it through your skull. Or I could unleash both claws in my fott and spin swiftly decapitating you.” Taking a step back she still spoke on “Or I could unleash both claws in my hands and drive them into your chest pulling them out I’ll use my foot claw to cut off your legs then ram the pole right through your head…” with that she stopped and there was silence between the two siblings until Laura spoke again.

“Can you not see? I do not want to think these things   but I do. I can not stop my mind! In the presence of my friend and team mates I think of ways to kill them. Even my own father! I have to stop myself from killing them each and every time I find myself near them” She looked away and waved her hand at Sabre as if telling her to leave. “I am a weapon….I kill out of pleasure and it will not change.   The sooner that I understand and accept this Sabre…..the better for every one”

Past, location: unknown holding facility.

It was cold, it was dark and she was alone. Lost in her thoughts. Her black locks laid on each side of her. Retaining the only heat that she had left in her body. This was not the first time she was here oh no. She just expected torture maybe…..getting dropped in Ice cold water perhaps? And the silence was unbearable. There where always guards and now there seemed to be non. Her breathing was light as she could see her own breath knowing it was that cold. Her skin had grown pail and her body stiff.

She needed to refine all the heat she had with in her to survive. There for she slowed her heat beat almost stopping it. She was hovering over death each moment but she had been trained for this. Faking her own death was something she could do. And would always make for a good escape if needed. Yet she knew there was no escape from her. Possibly out there but in her she was trapped. Trapped like an animal and caged like one to.

Soon the sound of foot steps entered her ears as she quickly regained her pulse and stood to her feet. Moments latter a man entered the room. She would have killed him if not him   being the only one with a key.”Well, well I see your back? Did you have a nice time?” she remained silent “Aw to bad, I would have hated your last escape to be your worst.” Her eyes flickered over toward him. The words “last” made a knot tie in her stomach. He could see the change in her attitude as he smiled “Oh we’re not going to kill you. That would be such an advantage that you’ll never gain.” With that he looked over to his men who approached her attempting to escort her, yet instead of them pulling her out of the cell she walked. She knew that there was no point in running or escape for the color that had recently been locked around her neck would make her go through pain much worse than imprisonment.

Present.

Laura sat mounted on a large bolder that over looked a valley. Her emerald eyes remained shut as she was recalling all of the massacre that she could. And as she did a sinister smile appeared on her face as she remember how swift she was in killing each and every one. Not once did she hesitate not even once. She killed all with out mercy and the worst part was that she’d do it again. Quickly her eyes shot open as she rubbed her temples. Noticing that her mind had trailed off she focused herself to try to regret what she had done to feel sad et she just could not.

Many died that night and she felt nothing! She wanted to desperately feel something but all she felt was a sense of accomplishment. A cold breeze soon blew past her as she inhaled the scents of the creatures around her. The smell of death still drifted near. Knowing she was not far from the death site. She knew that she needed to make herself scares. But as she paused for a moment a familiar scent entered her nostrils. For a moment her mind raced as she whispered “Him”. With that she got to her feet and with out any hesitation began to walk to the nearest town in hopes to get herself cleaned up and to get far from here.

Past Location: Unknown.

She still had not see the face of her capturer. But that really didn’t matter because she knew his scent and that was all she needed. She soon found herself in a chamber. There was a large capsule of water causing her to smile slightly “Careful what I wish for” she thought to herself. They had to force her to get inside it as they placed an oxygen mask on her mouth and plunged her into the blow freezing water. For a moment there was nothing but iciness. She could feet it overcoming her as she shut her eyes tightly. Then had a Vibranium roof attached to it so she could not escape. And eventually she heard the voice of the man again.

“This is what happens when you try to escape!” And with that one of the men flipped a switch. Instantly surge pulse coerced through her body. They where giving her their own kind of shock therapy. Instead this one was not optional. She didn’t know how much pain she was enduring but she knew it was a lot. Given that she had metallic claws the electricity surged through them in greater quantities and it was excruciatingly more painful. But no matter how much the pain was she was not going to scream. That would be a pleasure she would not give them. She was not begging for mercy. She was silent biting her tongue and praying that she would die.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hawk

Past

His team was laughing and joking as they headed to the dressing room. He took off his shirt as he was listening to the team, he turned on the shower letting the water get hot as he went to grab his towel. It was then he overheard them, they got her locked up in an ice box that they keep charging with electricity. They shock her over and over again. Hawk's stomach cringed as he heard the words. Not like that, she wouldn't be locked up because of him.  

He turned to the man who was talking, Davidson, is what your saying true? The man who was talking straightened up when he heard his commanding officer voice. Sir, yes sir. I heard it from a guard, sir. Hawk ripped the towel he was holding in half, letting a roar roll out of his chest and making his men jump back. ggrrrrrrrrrrrr! They are MINE! 
He bust through the dressing room door, not bothering to put on his shirt the scars on his back and chest were a testament to his past.  

Commander this is a restricted area..... the man couldn't finish his sentence as a desk that once resided in the hallway before him, smashed into him. A metal vaulted door lay in front of him and Hawk moved to the edge of door feeling the full weight of the door. He pulled on the door hearing it creak  againt his strength. Hawk pulled the door until the steel bent around his hands. As he fully opened the door Hawk turned into the room letting out a loud roar and stretching his wings out. There waiting were 20 men, guns pointed at him and ready for the order.

Present

He walked with the wolves at his back, following the scent when his feathers shifted suddenly. Hawk stopped in his tracks holding his hands out to his side and closing his eyes he let the air run over his body. Whispering to his new wolf friend, she knows we are here my friend. The wolves sat down as his feet lifted off the ground, in a flash he was gone, flying through the sky he new he could no longer track her the same way. She would move and change as she new he was near. Now he would predict her training, he would think like her teammate once again.  

Past

FIRE! Bullets rang out from all over the room blood misted he air around him, but the rage kept him going. The blood lust over took him as he moved through the men. One by one bodies hit the floor, one by one men's lives were lost, and though he was riddled with holes and blood poured over his body, he kept moving. Until there was only one left Hawk fought with a hunger. Never would he be apart of something like this, no one would be put in a cage because of him. Hawk turned to the last man, he was sweating scared to death. Hawk's hand reached for the young solider's neck, but his hand weakend as it reached his shirt. Hawk looked down at his chest, bullets had left it a bloody mess and the lack of blood started to cause him to fade. His head started to drop and his eyes turn back in his head........Darkness

Present

Hawk flew over a near by town looking down on it from above. Landing in a alley he tucked his wings behind him, hiding them from sight. He walked through the little square of the town looking into the windows of the stores. Where would she go? What would she do? He walked a little more stopping at the corner coffee shop he put his feet up on a close chair and looked over at a local shop. He waited and thought once again of he past.  

Past 
His eyes burned as he tried to open them, the ice cold water floated over his body like a razorblade against his skin. He was tied to the walls of the glass case though he didn't pull against it, he knew he was not healed enough to rip them. Through the side panels of the glass case he saw her, in a booth just like him she lay in the ice water her body convulsing. The electric shock jolted him as it passed through and he now knew what she convulsed from. He would escape this prison, and Weapon X would end this shortly.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By talon_x23

The Cold wind of the night blew against her as she slowly walked down the rocky path that lied before a small town. Laura new this place inside out. Canada she could find any thing. It was her home times, she was attached to it. And even though it brought back…some..bad memories she still liked the place. And even though she could never say in one place to long due to the fact of Weapon X now knowing she was here…it would have been a lovely vacation spot. As she brushed the thorns and thistles aside she could pick up the scent of the towns people. But eventually she stopped and rested her back against a large hidden tree. She was tired having not slept the night of the massacre she needed to keep up her strength or at least appear that way.

Past.

“How long?” The Doctor asked as he stared through the transpatent glass.   “Five hours” one of the men replied. Besides the fact that this had been the longest amount of time she had spent in this thing she thought she was doing pretty well. Se had lost feeling through out hr entire body and the only pain she got was the electric surges..which she was beginning to get use to. And beside seeing the water she was in stained with blood due to the magnitude to each surge, she felt accomplished. She did her best not to show pain. Though she could not help herself from cringing. Knowing that her air supply would soon run out she expected them to remove her.

But as she watched the men talking she could read their lips and her eyes stared in astonishment “40 more minuets” she thought to herself. From what she could feel she only had about ten more minuets of air left she would not be able to sustain another forty minuets. But the really thing that puzzled her was that he was trying to kill her after he said he would not. He lied and she would no tallow this. Quickly her pail emerald eyes flashed above her. To the small circular gap that allowed the tubes of air to go to her mouth.

Her mind soon switched on as she looked at the weights tied to her hands. She could hold her breath for six minuets and twenty three seconds, But she needed to get her hands free. Looking over to the corners she could see the deices where the electricity came from. She didn’t have much of a choice the moment they see her hassle they will turn the charges up s stronger and that is what she was counting on. Using the weights she pulled herself down so that her feet where touching the glass floor. She began to bang her hands against the glass walls in a desperate manner.

Constantly banging her hands against it. Until her eyes caught something on the other side of her. It was another container much like hers but the person entrapped in it she stared a long time. With both her hands placed on the glass she stared at the being that had stopped her. The one that got her into this mess. She would not be here if it was not for him. And for a second she wanted to rip his wings off his back…but she was stopped. He was here because he disobeyed. And not many disobeyed and ended up here. He did something bad, and as she looked at him she mouthed the words “My Angel” with a weak smile.

Present

Her eyes flashed open as she leaped to her felt a moment. Still a slightly bit jumpy from all that had happened. Running her hands through her hair she looked up at the still blacked sky she had probably slept for an hour though it felt like an eternity. “My Angel” She whispered as she picked up his scent again. It was coming from the town. She expected him to go ahead of her..but the wind was blowing toward her so she’d be able to pick up his scent simply. She was about to head the other way when she heard a little cry, that like of a young child.

“Help! Help please!” the cries continued unable to not investigate she dashed off at incredible speed till she came to where the help was needed. She could see two small boys about the age of seven and ten. At first they looked a bit frightened at her precens but that soon faded as one of then grabbed her arm attempting to pull her to show her something. She did not move instead asked “What is the problem.” The eldest stepped forward as he spoke “My sister miss, she fell down the cliff and she’s on a ledgs and it’s breaking…she’s going to fall into the ravine..please miss get help!”

Talon slowly walked to the edge of the cliff as she stared down. The girl was about forty meters down the ledge was breaking at a rapid rate. There was only a minuet before it would give way to her weight. “There is no need for help” she said as she placed her feet over the edge outstretching her hands. But as she was about to leap she began to feel a knot in her stomach as she took a few feet back feeling disorientated. And then they came to her the countless time she had to commit many jumps at great heights and just for the soldiers amusement they’d give her a broken parachute. Or they would get her to fall into a lake. She had gained a phobia of heights and of jumping.

But as she heard the little cries of the girl from blow she swallowed her fear and her past as she prepared once again . And as she outstretched her one foot over the drop she whispered “Damn…I really wish you where here Angel boy” she said before diving off the edge full speed. She needed to be quick and as she leapt off she unleashed her claws and rammed them into the opposite ledge. Gripping the wall tightly she looked across her and slightly down. The girl was alive but the ground she was on was breaking. Talon desperately looked around for something realizing she had not through this through.

She waited until the ledges gave way and the girl began to fall. With that she dismounted herself from the wall and free fell toward the girl. As the river was coming up fast she outstretched her hands and remain in a position where she’d fall faster. Though she was still to far from her. “Take my hand” she yelled at the screaming child. The girl noticed her and tried to reach for her but they where to far and the time was short. Eventually getting close enough she grabbed the girls body, and readied herself for a cold, wet impact and deadly hoped that the water was deep.

Past.

It was not because of his wounds or because of him really it was because of his wings. They where beautiful, seeming so soft yet they where able to take her out with great precision. She was fascinated by them, and since she had never seen a man with wings before she thought him to be some kind of human angel. But she soon stopped as she felt the pulses of electricity much harder. And with all her strength she pulled up her right hand and unleashed her claws placing them just over the chins that bound her.

With the large current pulsing through her Adamatium claws it set an energy blast toward the Chinas and in one bright lash her right hand was lose. With her one hands free she stretched over to the device and though her skin was ripped off every time the surge resonated from it she didn’t care. Placing her hand around it she gripped it tightly. And as the massive electricity surged through her it broke the chains of her other weight. For a moment she thought she’d loose consciousness or die from exposure but gathering her courage she ripped off the oxygen past and held her breath.

Swimming to the small hole she cut the tube and wrapped it from what ever device it was attached to. Placing her moth on the one end making sure it was completely submerged underwater she breathed it but just enough to that water filled the entire true. Placing her finger on the end that had her mouth to keep the water she pushed it through the small gap and aimed it at the device controlling this containment she was in. After aiming it she placed her mouth back at the other end and blew with all her might. By wetting the machine she hoped to cause it to malfunction. She sprayed the water in it’s mot vulnerable point so that there was to chance of her having to get more water. But this was her only chance.

Present.

On impacted the coldness of the water flushed through Talon ad she felt she was back in that containment center. She gripped the child with all her might as she attempted to swim to the surface. Due to the speed of their fall she was most likely under the water by a few feet. Finally breaking through to air she gasped for breath she looked around for some kind of shore. With only the two caver walls on both sides of her she could see no place to land and knew she’d have to go further down the river. Placing the child on her back she made sure the girl was still conscious and gripped her neck tightly as she swam. Though the river was harsh at time a lot bashing her against rocks but she’d gone through this all before it was second nature to find herself in a life threatening situation.

Picking up the scent of the two boys she could see a small plot of land protruding into the water. Gathering her strength she swam against the current toward it. Reaching the bank she attempted to walk but her feet gave way as she collapse on the sadly beach before her. With the little strength she had left she made sure the girl was a live and amazingly she was. With that she turned herself on her back and stared up at the sky. As exhaustion over took her and she lost consciousness. Yet For a moment she felt something strange…something she could not explain. What she just did she didn’t know why she did it.  The act she committed was not that of a murder or for a monster it was something else….it was the act of a hero.

Briskly she sat up and looked around. Finding herself in a warm bed and in a change of clothes. “Don’t worry” a woman’s voice said “Your safe”. Talons emerald eyes looked at the woman a moment as she let out a sigh “Where is my location” “Your in my house in small town called Huntsville. Paranoia soon entered her mind as this what the town where her Angel’s scent had came from.  Quickly getting out of bed she looked at the woman and asked “Is the girl alright” “Yes she’ll be fine, ,y children have been telling me of the heroic act you committed leaping off that cliff and swimming through the water may I ask is this true?” Slightly not paying attention she answered “Yes it is…but I must leave you” With that she opened the window and with out another look or word she began to walk. She was dressed in a casual denim jeans with a blue shirt. The first time she was wearing something other than her normal gothic/ biker style outfits. And as she walked through town center she caught his scent, knowing no point in running she walked over to one of the local shops and leaned herself against the front of it scanning the people.

Eventually her eyes locked onto a local coffee shot across from her position where a man sat his legs resting on another chair. She was unsure if he’s recognize her for she appeared the same she did back in weapon X. Same hair same eyes it probably would look to him like he was seeing a ghost but if any thing he was going to make the first move….and once again he would end it.

Past

And sure enough machine began to open the doors due to a malfunction in the pulse inhibulator. Quickly she leaped up but was soon met with the firing of many solders. Leaping behind the glass cage that was bullet proof she knew what she needed to do. With that she charged toward the men. After killing the first she grabbed his gun and fired rapidly around her killing many though more would pour in. Quickly activating the locking sequence so no more guest to would arrive she turned her attention to the remaining  ten men.

Though it did not take much to kill them. She sliced a few necks stabbed ones gut and rammed the gun through the other’s stomach and son on. But as they fell bore she could see that they where attempting to open the door. Not having much time she ran over to containment that held her angel as she unleashed both her claws and drove them into the consol. More watts of electricity flowed through her as she let out a scream of pain falling to her knees but never removing her hands. She wanted his pain to stop and she’d do that. As the large metallic doors began to part gun fire was thrown at her once more hitting er three times in the back. But she didn’t move she needed to brake it!

In a crazed rage she leapt at the main computer and drove her claws into it. But as she tried she realized that the security on his was far greater than hers and they obviously didn’t want him out. Eventually as a last resort knowing it to be pointless she wildly sliced the glass with her claws trying to break it but know it would not work. By this time tears where streaming down her cheeks as she shouted in desperation “Let him out! Let the Angel out! Please! Don’t hurt him!” but as her strength began to fain her she fell to her knees crying.

Armed guard slowly approached her as one of them hit her with full force with the back of his gun. She fell to the floor still in tears she was kicked in the abdomen. Eventually they stopped and stared at her. She didn’t resist them she just laded there not moving. She had failed..she could not get him out in time…so what was the point! She could never do any thing right!“Get her out of here” One of the lead soldiers said as they gabbed her by the arms and pulled her out. As they dragged her numb body across the cold floor she glanced back at him as she whispered “I’m sorry Angel” before losing consciousness entirely due to the amount of pain and surpassing her limits.

“She’s unpredictable” the soldier whispered to the leader, the same man who intended to kill her. “Don’t worry she’s being taken to be reprogrammed…we’ll have her tamed soon enough.”

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hawk

His feet were up on the chair in front of him as he held his paper up reading the sports section. He hated when local papers didn't report on his teams, but with the amount of traveling he did it was something that he had grown used to. He signaled to the waiter for a refill of his cup and ordered a large water. Folding down the corner of paper Hawk looked across the street seeing her eyes. They were the same eyes that had locked his gaze so many times before, pierced his blue eyes. When so many others looked to the ground in the presences of Hawk, she held his gaze, never backing down. Looking at her standing there it was like only yesterday when she first held his attention.  

Like Yesterday

He saw a flash of a cabin and a river running behind it. There was a golden dog, and a cat that chased away the mice but it wasn't real. It wasn't real cccrrrrrkkkkzzzzz! An electric shock passed through his body and the screen in front of him shock out of control. The screen re-focused and brought back the pictures of the beautiful scene. He walked hand and hand with a beautiful girl, that he loved for as long as he had lived. But ....I don't know her, who is she...? ccccrrrrrrrkkkkkzzzzzz once again the shock rolled through his body like thousands of needles in his brain. She stroked his hand as they walked by the river.  

Today

He was almost in shock as the emotions came rolling back to him. His heart hurt to think that all of it that they experienced wasn't real. Well, not all of it was programmed. She looked the same as she did years ago, not even a hair out of place, not a wrinkle, Hawk didn't even have to think about the rest of her, that came rolling into his mind with in seconds. As their eyes locked into each other she made her way across the street to him. Her movements were half ballerina, the other half stripper. They way she looked and moved made her the deadliest thing a man could ever lay his eyes on. Wanting so bad to hold her, he wouldn't notice the knife in his back until he slipped on his own blood.  

Hawk folded the paper as she made her way to the table. He moved his feet out of her chair and pushed the glass of water across the table to her. They sat there in silence for a long moment before either of them spoke. Hawk had so much to tell her, but he couldn't speak yet, all he could do was stare into her eyes.  

Then

She sat with her guns at the ready for the count down to be called out. The blades whirling over head drown out all of the sounds, but she could see the sweat building on the fourheads of the men. They were putting on their parachutes and tightening up their weapons for the jump, 20,000 feet into enemy territory was making even the most vetern solider nervous. But there she was in a super tight black leather outfit, that was cut just a little to low in the front twirling her knife. We are over the drop zone the commander yelled looking at his men and then to the guest who he was told was code name X-23, You should put on your parach.... as he yelled out for her to strap on a chute, she jumped out of the chopper, never hesitating and never fearing for a second. He would be there, he always was. Her Angel.

Now

He started to talk stamering over his words as he did. Where have you ....I never ment to hurt you....I didn't know you were alive.... He looked down into his coffee and back up into her eyes. There was so much to say so much to say he was sorry for. Would she hear them or would she be thinking of the 27.....no wait 28 different ways to kill him. Hawk knew this could go badly from the moment that the wolf delievered her famialar sweet scent to him. He only hoped that if they fought he could detain and explain. As he listened to her heart beat......he knew this would not go well.  

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By talon_x23

She didn’t know what to think or how to act. For the first time in a long time she had no plan of action. Though there was always one…kill him on sight. Send her claws into his heard and make him pay for all the pain that he had put her through! To make him understand those hard cold months that she was left alone! That she forced herself, in those moths she lost every thing! Her life, her purity and something even greater she lost him. Shaking off these feelings of regret and pain she stared at him as he mumbled through words which he probably didn’t mean and meant nothing to her “I’m sorry” those words don’t mean anything!

There was no way he could make her feel any better. She had suppressed the memories the moments that she had…not that X-23 had with him. That was a different person. She might have still been a monster…but she was because of him. Not that she hated him for it. Those extra years at Weapon X changed her, in more ways that he could understand. But there was always something good about it. Her emerald eyes raised as she stared into his crystal blue eyes. And for a moment she was locked in his gaze and for a moment those moments returned to her.

Those moments

Some would call her insane. Others would think her crazy? But was she? Sure they shouted as she leaped off as she jumped off the helicopter. Sure she would probably die if not caught. But she didn’t care. As she stared up at the helicopter slowly getting smaller she could see the pastel moon above her. As she did a pair of large wings soon blocked the light. A silhouette of a man could be see with two hulking wings. A faint smile appeared on her face as she saw him as she looked at him. She was not scared how could she be? He was her guardian Angel, and as long as he was there as long as she could see him she was not scared at the slightest.

Now

Though she didn’t enjoy recalling those moments of a life she considered lost. They came to her. The days she be walking beside him, the countless time she would gaze and get lost with in his eyes. It was a strange thing her pas, though she always said nothing good ever came from it probably if she could have gone back in time she would not have changed any thing. The moments with him was all that she needed it was the light that shone brightly in her dark past.

She looked at him and or a moment the anger subsided and the pain vanished but for only a moment. Before she knew what was going on she had slammed her fist against the table her eyes facing the ground. “No…” she whispered. She didn’t know why she reacted so volatile toward him. It went against every thing she did. It had been years ago she had seen him and to think the anger was still there. But it was hard for herself to understand the anger the rage she had toward him a rage that had not vanish only was suppressed making it stronger.

Her eye flickered and met his instantly as she tried to regain her composure which she seemingly has lost. With that she spoke her vice but a faint whispered “No, it…it does not matter, not…not any more” she said as she lowered her jade eyes. But as she did, as if a switch was turned something much more ferocious awoke with in her as her tone became cold, and monotonous “Your apologies will be and are meaningless. You could never understand the pain, the torment. But I don’t intend for you to understand it.”

With that she looked back at him, her eyes had shifted to their feral mixture of red and yellow. A low growl resonated from deep with in her throat as she stood to her feet. “I want to die, I want to kill you!! And if you are capable in killing me...…then so be it”.