Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Light

The Start

Light sat in the four walls of his cell in Arkham Asylum. His arms wrapped up like a Christ-mas present he looked around. He was wondering how he had gotten here. The last thing he remember was killing people in some country and then the next thing he knew he was here in this room with padded walls and an electrical field lacing the walls. He saw a guard pass by his cell. He tried to call out to him but all he could do was mumble gibberish. He realized exactly what was wrong Immediately. He then got up, ripped off the strait jacket, and blew a large whole through the ceiling. He summoned his legion of dragons and made his way to the city.

To The City

He soared high through the skies with his dragons. Tearing apart planes and helicopters as they flew by. His dragons scorched the sky with there flames, the majestic beasts acted on his thoughts alone. Which was very simple since all his thoughts were kill and destroy. He felt two opposing presences in his mind. Each guiding him down a different path. One presence sadistic and maniacal while the other balanced and calm. As of the moment his insane side had gained dominance. But his collected side was fighting this new establishment. Operating on pure hatred for life this insane side was heading towards the city intending on demolishing it. While his more logical side, disapproved of this, tried to gain control but to no avail. His dragons stumbled onto a plane with people on it. They ripped off both the wings of the aircraft and then lifted the top of the plane off and consumed it with the humans as well. The city was in his sights and all the dragons followed his movements as they licked there lips and dived into the city.

At The City

Light swept through the skies lifting cars with his telekinesis. He tossed them into buildings and then having his dragons wreak havoc on there own. Light landed and ran through the city breaking people's bones. He was blinded by fury and rage. And his amount of power didn't help either. He began to wave his hand and each wave caused a high impact explosion somewhere in the city. Light considered clapping his hands and causing a nuclear explosion but that would ruin all the fun. He rose back up in the air and released concentrated energies out of his hands all over the place, decapitating and putting large wounds in humans all over the area. He laughed loudly as he watched blood splatter all over the floor and on the debris and rubble. He then felt a large amount of wait on his back and he was forced to the ground. He got up quickly and turned around. It was the government's resistance to his power. He summoned three dragons to handle the military. The other 17 flew to him and surrounded him. He watched as his powerful winged beasts ripped apart the weak forces...

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

Black had just exited the Movie theater,The bad  thing about being a psychic was that you knew the ending of a movie before it started, she walked down the streets with her hands on her purse, until a dragon fly down and began causing havok, she didnt care at first, and then another came down and her mind began thinking "SOMEONE REALLY DOESNT WANT ME TO GET HOME TONIGHT" She felt a powerful force then hit the earth's surface, he seemed to be guided by the force of darkness, She watched as he seemingly played with the miliatary and the slaughtering of the humans. She thought he was sad really controlling power of that magnitude only to use it on the weak. And defensiless she didnt see a reason for killing the humans, Her nature her Core, only allowed her to fight a formidable foe.She also didnt like the way he just flashed his powers in Public, she took a closer look to see it was a guy who had asked her out a few weeks before. He seemed to be obsessing over dragons,which was weird to her because they were not all that powerful of a creature.

SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR FRIDAY NIGHTS HUH? you mess around with the dragons,and pathetic humans. This guy was Boring her he had the typical "i'm a comic book villian thing going on" She thought the insane, pyscho villian thing was overrated.She knew within a matterm of weeks he'd be before the judge and a D.A pleading Insanity. All Gotham villians were alike She just kept walking pass until she got a call on her scanner from SHA BLUE telling her to take him out with all force nessacray. She created a light screen around the perimeter , making it so that the humans couldnt get in to where the fight was, she didnt want them to get the idea that she was svaing them, just getting them out her way. This was gotham so she didnt see why batman,batgirl,batboy,baymom and one of those freaks didnt come to the rescuse, Maybe the ran in fear, Black took out her Yuren Katana and confronted the first beast, that was attacking the military, she leaped over it and placed her palm on it's head and quickly pressed her pyschic energy through it's head causing it to explode. She quickly turned around, and avoided a bite by dragon number 2 she slashed vertically at it's mouth cutting it wide open while avoiding the flames from dragon number there, she swund her sword around, and quickly stabbed drgaon number three in it's stomach, before backflipping back to a crouched postion. the sword's edge turned the to dragons to stone because of it's cursed edges.

She turned around and looked at Light and said YOUR MOVE

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Light

His dragons were monstrous. There hides were super tough, harder than the hardest steel. There was no chance of the governments armed forces putting down those dragons. He started to toy around with one of his dragons wrestling with it. Just when he was about to attain the upper hand he heard what sounded like a water melon exploding. Followed by a loud slice through the air and a monosyllable or what is consider the shriek of a dragon. He turned and saw three of his dragon slain. It felt as if a piece of his soul was etched away as he watched the dragons turn to dust and fly off into the wind. He searched for the cause of their death. "Your move." His eyes locked on to a beautiful woman. Her face was familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Something told him that insanity won't keep him alive, the other side assumed control. Light smiled while lacing his fingers through his hair. With a wave of his hand the dragons dissipated. He made his way over to the woman and noticed she had turned one of his dragons to stone, a simple feat but no less impressive. He began to clap as he stepped a few inches away from her. It didn't bother him that he was in her swords range, he was a god he had no reason for fear of anything. He looked at her eyes trying to see beyond them, trying to slowly breakdown any walls that would attempt invasion, as well as switch off any fail safes for invasion. Such as deleting memories or knocking itself unconscious. “So, before we start.... Mind if we discuss a few things first?” He sat down, folding his legs, he never lost sight of her eyes. He worked really hard trying to open up her mind, it was like trying to crack a safe in a bank owned by Wayne Enterprises. He wondered if his nonchalant attitude was bothering her in anyway. It wasn't his intention, he was naturally like this but it would help him with this task if he was bothering her.“Now by looking at your beautiful yet battle hardened features, I come to the assumption that your another Ninjan. Thus meaning you would have a Ninjan power set. Examples are but not limited too super strength, flight, Dark and/or Light manipulation in the form of energy blasts, shields etc. Now from my analysis of other Ninjan such as Sha, your lacking in abilities but at the same time possess abilities that others do not. I'm referring to, of course, your mental abilities. And as for what you lack, by the way electricity flows through your body now and the levels its at as of now, it makes me assume that you have limited or no control over such things. Another observation is the fact that you took out one of my three dragons with and energy attack. Thus leading to another assumption, your energy output is much lower than other “native” Ninjan. Now with all these data observations made I have come to the conclusion that your are a Ninjan indeed but you were not raised on Ninjeta. Now if I'm right, your probably going to favor that sword your holding. It is a powerful sword indeed. And it compliments the wielder greatly.” He pointed a finger at the stone dragon that lay a ways off from where they were. He then put his hand down and reversed the effect of the sword while communicating with his dragon via a mind link. He told him to stay completely quiet and strike on his command. The beast lay still not moving an inch. It didn't breath so its usual respiratory noises were non existent. “If you have any observations yourself I would be glad to hear them. Also if you have any question about me and my powers I'm willing to answer them. I want to make this battle as fair as possible.” He gave a warm smile, his eyes had never left hers throughout his whole speech. He wanted to get in her mind, he wanted to break her. It would give him a gratifying feeling of superiority to others with powerful mental abilities. There, is where the logical side of Light's mind, flaw lies.  

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SHA (BLACK)
She looked at the clearly insane Foe, with an uninterested look she couldn't show emotion that wasn't her nature,He began moving within sword rang clapping as he got close to her,He looked at her she looked back at him with a mindless gaze it was like she wasn't even looking at him, Her mind was very complex,She'd rather beat him mentally then physically but she knew it wouldn't happen,in situations like these blood always had to be shed. She sheathed He Yaren katana. and placed her hands by her side. She waited because she knew he was going to speak. So, before we start.... Mind if we discuss a few things first?” She looked as he sat down and folded his legs.Black never looked down at him, She just listened “Now by looking at your beautiful yet battle hardened features, I come to the assumption that your another Ninjan. Thus meaning you would have a Ninjan power set. Examples are but not limited too super strength, flight, Dark and/or Light manipulation in the form of energy blasts, shields etc. Now from my analysis of other Ninjan such as Sha, your lacking in abilities but at the same time possess abilities that others do not. I'm referring to, of course, your mental abilities. And as for what you lack, by the way electricity flows through your body now and the levels its at as of now, it makes me assume that you have limited or no control over such things. Another observation is the fact that you took out one of my three dragons with and energy attack. Thus leading to another assumption, your energy output is much lower than other “native” Ninjan. Now with all these data observations made I have come to the conclusion that your are a Ninjan indeed but you were not raised on Ninjeta. Now if I'm right, your probably going to favor that sword your holding. It is a powerful sword indeed. And it compliments the wielder greatly.” “If you have any observations yourself I would be glad to hear them. Also if you have any question about me and my powers I'm willing to answer them. I want to make this battle as fair as possible.

She looked at the sky and began answering the pre fight questions. Sha is a Ninjan from the planet Ninjeta Where her powers Develop on her based on the powers of the Women that birthed her... I'm not a Ninjan because i wasnt born On Ninjeta,I'm an alien Raised by Sha to reek havok of the worlds that preceeded her.There are more like me all with unique powers.That's why i lack the ablity to generate electricity,because my brainwaves use it to fuel my mind powers.The energy blast is indeed weaker than what you are used to because once again i'm an apprentice and i can never truly be better than the real thing.......Or can i.Maybe i am a Ninjan and the planet it's self is what supplied my master's surplus powers but i can assure you my Powers need not be your concern...but my mercy. As for this sword it comes only when i truly need it so maybe not maybe so. but i can assure you.....The fact that your signaling for that dragon and trying to hide it is insulting considering my psychic powers.

Yes there is something i would like to ask you....If your a Superbeing why are you wasting such energy on these lowly humans,Wouldnt an opponent,that could Fight back on an equal level suffice.
she was just telling him that just to seem like she cared she ready to defend herself against the dragon, and prepared her first attack.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Light
 I'm not a Ninjan because i wasnt born On Ninjeta,I'm an alien Raised by Sha to reek havok of the worlds that preceeded her.There are more like me all with unique powers.That's why i lack the ablity to generate electricity,because my brainwaves use it to fuel my mind powers.The energy blast is indeed weaker than what you are used to because once again i'm an apprentice and i can never truly be better than the real thing.......Or can i.Maybe i am a Ninjan and the planet it's self is what supplied my master's surplus powers but i can assure you my Powers need not be your concern...but my mercy. As for this sword it comes only when i truly need it so maybe not maybe so. but i can assure you.....The fact that your signaling for that dragon and trying to hide it is insulting considering my psychic powers.Yes there is something i would like to ask you....If your a Superbeing why are you wasting such energy on these lowly humans,Wouldnt an opponent,that could Fight back on an equal level suffice.  He found it interesting that she was so eager to battle. He didn't really like to get his hands dirty especially when it wasn't necessary. He felt it was so uncivilized at times. He looked at his dragon. It seemed eager to attack her he wanted it to hold off so he told it to go fly around the earth. It roared in protest and he flashed a fierce look at it. Then the wind picked up as it flapped its wondrous wings and lifted off into the sky. Light created five water birds to follow his beast. They twirled around as they made graceful arcs in the sky. Trying to think of a way to calm her down a bit he made circles with his finger the air then gathered around his finger. The air shot off his finger and stopped right in front of her face. He looked at her and smiled again. His red and blue eyes shone in the bright sun. 

"Now, to answer your question... In case you have not figured this out yet my conscious state is ruled by two opposing psyches. A maniac and a genius. Now these two identities have different goals and take over when it is most beneficial to survival thus. When faced with different types of dangers, different persona surface to face the danger. In your case, someone with a strong mind would be needed to face one with vast mental abilities such as yourself. So the fragile mind of a madman would be a terrible opponent for you which is why I'm here now. But I'm going off topic aren't? In my personal opinion I'd much rather handle things in a more professional manner, such as a hand to hand bout or a clash of blades, while my other half  loves to abuse his power and murder millions while wreaking havoc on unsuspecting weaklings. I see it as a waste of our awesome ability.  And by no means did we exhaust ourselves, our power is nearly limitless and we are Immortal in the most raw sense of the word. As in we don't age and we cannot die by any means other than defeat in battle. Sadly defeat is decided by something out of our control and we can only be defeated once our opponent has faced both our psyches. It seems there is no possible way to handle this with our wit alone so I'll let you decide... Would you rather take me on hand to hand or blade to blade? These are the only honorable ways to fight, and the only ways that I will fight you."

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

Black watched as he commanded his unruly dragon to leave,it was really the right thing to do animals had no affairs in the involvement of humans,She watched him as he continued to speak.Now, to answer your question... In case you have not figured this out yet my conscious state is ruled by two opposing psyches. A maniac and a genius. Now these two identities have different goals and take over when it is most beneficial to survival thus. When faced with different types of dangers, different persona surface to face the danger. In your case, someone with a strong mind would be needed to face one with vast mental abilities such as yourself. So the fragile mind of a madman would be a terrible opponent for you which is why I'm here now. But I'm going off topic aren't? In my personal opinion I'd much rather handle things in a more professional manner, such as a hand to hand bout or a clash of blades, while my other half  loves to abuse his power and murder millions while wreaking havoc on unsuspecting weaklings. I see it as a waste of our awesome ability.  And by no means did we exhaust ourselves, our power is nearly limitless and we are Immortal in the most raw sense of the word. As in we don't age and we cannot die by any means other than defeat in battle. Sadly defeat is decided by something out of our control and we can only be defeated once our opponent has faced both our psyches. It seems there is no possible way to handle this with our wit alone so I'll let you decide... Would you rather take me on hand to hand or blade to blade? These are the only honorable ways to fight, and the only ways that I will fight you."

So...your insane?
She thought insanity was so overrated,but she quickly supressed her energy and put her hands in her pockets,She took out a black pair of gloves and said "let's get this over with" She ran at him full speed after giving his a buddist bow, She leaped in the air trying to hit him with a piroeutte kick a technique she mastered after watching sha do it dozen's of times.She then tried to punch his right and his left pectoral muscles, with the force of a rocket, while in battle she just smiled and smirked watitng for his movements.
LOOKS LIKE IT'S YOUR TURN,

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Light

“He he you punk! Why won't you use your powers?” Insanity griped inside Light's head. Logic really hated insanity. He didn't like his methods even though they generated results. He preferred to leave his powers as a last resort not a front line attack. It takes away substance from the battle. Anyone can throw powers all over the place, but real skill comes from melee combat. “Obviously she understands what it means to have honor unlike you fool. As for your question, pray that she defeats me then you can use your powers and do whatever you please. Look out she's attacking!” Light eyes watched as she ran towards him, his eyes watching every single muscle on her body, as she closed in her foot took a large step forward. This gave him the hint that she was setting up for an attack involving a spin. He looked at her other leg as it rocked back and he figure out it was Sha pirouette kick. He quickly place both his arms straight to their respective sides and he twisted his body so that his left arm was aimed towards her. Light contorted his body under the kick and began to swirl around, his footwork was impeccable. He stepped into her left punch, threw his right hand forward and as her fist made contact with his hand he rolled it around. He repeated this set of moves with the blow from the right. His style was a mix of Wu Shu, Akido, and drunken monkey. It was a graceful style that allowed the user to absorb an enemies blow and redirect that energy. As well as giving that sense of illusion when attacking. He rolled four steps away from her, his arms seemingly flew around wildly. LOOKS LIKE IT'S YOUR TURN.”He took two twist steps forward and did a feint kick towards the shin. Then he sidestepped diagonally, and lashed out with two open palmed attacks aimed at her right cheek. He stepped and rolled around her then as there backs were facing he threw his left elbow out at her temple and then jumped and rotated around with his right elbow trying to crash down on the top of her skull. This was simply a ploy to see how keen her eyesight and coordination was. He had more much devastation up ahead for her, if he lasted that long.   

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

She watched as he consulted with his self the best way of attack, The thing about Karena was most of her skills were directly inherited from sha, So she Knew he was going to see this pirouette kick coming,e did a wonderful counter move in which, she took Some damage from his method,She was really outmatched by him,But she dared not show it,She thought that the dragons was his real source of powers but his intellect,could have possibly been on the levels of hers. He braced herself for an attack, Her mind surveyed every possible attack point. He kicked at her shin connecting but she jumped in the air in the process landing to the left of him, She turned slightly and smacked his hand away from the fiirst stirke and took another in her cheek. she felt him roatating towards her she followed this motion anf her elbow met his causing a huge force between the bow, a tiny hair strand was down in her face, she smiled at him as her Passion for the fight was rising.She could tell that he was testing her he jumped up but she leaped to the side avoiding his stirke at the top  of her head. She came to a stop and bowed to him. I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR SKILL, she took a fighting stance,She had mastered the Lucha Libre Style of fighting,Only the most skilled mexican fighters   COuld preform this technique,But it wasnt just Lucha Libre she encorparated her own style into it. She vautled her self high into the air trying to fly kick him in the chest, She then did a spinning high middle and low kick in succession,followed by a "jaugar jump" of the building, She leaped at him trying to spear him to the ground. She then wanted to roll of his stomach and vault him backwards, using her three fingers to strike him in the stomach. Using a strategic roll while he was still in the air she would kick him up fly around him and give a Stiff knee strike to the back,thhat was if the jaguar jump hit, that is.