Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#1 Edited by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if there was an active president in the CVNU cannon right now, after Stark overthrew Prem. If their is not I would like to throw my name in the hat as your next kind and benevolent dictator leader.

I'm a nice guy!
I'm a nice guy!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#2 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19926 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea.

Avatar image for icarusflies77
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (13005 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for _the_ant_
#4 Posted by _The_Ant_ (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#5 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19926 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#6 Edited by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#7 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19926 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#8 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for agent_california
#9 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#10 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

We both know you're only winning if they're above a C cup. :P

Avatar image for maestro_
#11 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for agent_california
#12 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

We both know you're only winning if they're above a C cup. :P

Actually polls show that a mid sized C cup has the broadest appeal amongst the male population.

Avatar image for maestro_
#13 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sterling_boothe said:

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

We both know you're only winning if they're above a C cup. :P

Actually polls show that a mid sized C cup has the broadest appeal amongst the male population.

Said who.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#14 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (19926 posts) - - Show Bio

@sterling_boothe: Well if you and Asher get together I can guess something bad can happen.

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#15 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for agent_california
#16 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

We both know you're only winning if they're above a C cup. :P

Actually polls show that a mid sized C cup has the broadest appeal amongst the male population.

Said who.

Small breasts are small, and from large end of D onwards mostly only fat people have them.

Avatar image for maestro_
#17 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#18 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19926 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ashkenazi
#19 Posted by Ashkenazi (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you need a running mate then .

Avatar image for _the_ant_
#20 Posted by _The_Ant_ (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you need a running mate then .

You're going to have California and someone else for president and you will like it!

Avatar image for ashkenazi
#21 Edited by Ashkenazi (390 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care I just want the power.

@_the_ant_ said:

@asher_michaelis said:

Do you need a running mate then .

You're going to have California and someone else for president and you will like it!

I don't care , I just want the power.

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#22 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis: Oh HELL YEAH!

@xenon_ said:

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@agent_california said:

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Of course you can't, I have tits.

We both know you're only winning if they're above a C cup. :P

Actually polls show that a mid sized C cup has the broadest appeal amongst the male population.

Said who.

Small breasts are small, and from large end of D onwards mostly only fat people have them.

That is true, their is a definite margin of error in the big boobs/fat ratio, if you're a little bit overweight but have large breasts than it is forgiven, I'll have to draw up a graph later on today explaining in greater detail. Also I'm just trolling right now :P

Avatar image for amazingangel
#23 Posted by AmazingAngel (4256 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ashkenazi
#24 Posted by Ashkenazi (390 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for maestro_
#25 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ashkenazi
#26 Posted by Ashkenazi (390 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#27 Edited by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for _the_ant_
#28 Posted by _The_Ant_ (455 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#29 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ashkenazi
#30 Posted by Ashkenazi (390 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for kiddevil
#31 Edited by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrmm if that one guy needs a VP count me in got a alantean god of war that needs to establish ties to power.

Avatar image for _the_ant_
#32 Edited by _The_Ant_ (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

Hrmm if that one guy needs a VP count me in got a alantean god of war that needs to establish ties to power.

Although now Vine Canada>America. Muahahhahaha.

Avatar image for kiddevil
#33 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

Hrmm if that one guy needs a VP count me in got a alantean god of war that needs to establish ties to power.

Although now Vine Canada>America. Muahahhahaha.

Shaddup, I know nothing about canada I'm told they don't have states.

Avatar image for superstay
#34 Posted by superstay (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Nice pun dude

You should run for governor of something.....build your way up.

d^_^b

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
#35 Posted by Sterling_Boothe (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sterling_boothe said:

@icarusflies said:

@sterling_boothe: Premo's sill president, he's just mind controlled

Oh okay, I thought he got taken out of office in the Premo vs Stark fight.

@_the_ant_ said:

Agent California plans on running for president.

Yes the Nymphomaniac superspeedster hypersoldier who spends more time in space than on Earth.

Theirs no way I can run against that...

Nice pun dude

You should run for governor of something.....build your way up.

d^_^b

I didn't even realize I made that pun.... cool, also start at the top and never look down.

Avatar image for superstay
#36 Edited by superstay (11961 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for maestro_
#37 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for legacy_
#38 Posted by Legacy_ (11230 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I should run for President.

Avatar image for amazingangel
#39 Edited by AmazingAngel (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

@superstay said:

@sterling_boothe:

touché

Are you still the 'Underworld King'?

d^_^b

Self-Declared underworld king mind you :p

Nope not self declared, I never gave myself that title, just everyone else..........cause im such a badass.

Avatar image for superstay
#40 Edited by superstay (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_:

Yeah, I forgot the 'Crime' part

But if so, Shadow'll still dislike him

d+_+b

Avatar image for superstay
#41 Posted by superstay (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

WAIT! He's you.....You're him?

d?_?b SHOOT....who's the Alt and who's not!?!?!?!

dO..Ob

Avatar image for thedrifter
#42 Edited by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Your futile earth affairs amuse me

Avatar image for superstay
#43 Edited by superstay (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

Your futile earth affairs amuse me

Psssh....... stereotypical Space people

d*-*b

Avatar image for maestro_
#44 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: If you run I become an assassin and aim for your head.

Avatar image for strongarm
#45 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio
3146408-8010056787-first.jpg