mew

Avatar image for detective_fox_mulder
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well I was Officer Egan, which was an original name, but people respond better to Detective Fox Mulder, so... Let's be honest the closer your name is to a character that people like the more they like you, dont believe me? Ask Darth Vader and Indiana Jones

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By G'bandit

oh is a looooong story... see im a music boy but also interested in the comics which in the rap world is notr supose to exist cause everyone is retarded and think you need to be a thug to make it so anyway i adopted the name GREAT BANDIT but it was too long and had no i dont know what it didnt had but whatever it was it just didnt had it so i change it a little bit and put the "G" insted of great but in the music business it still dont feel right so i change it to my current name which i wont say.. then i technically quit music cause where i am everyone wants to sing.. so i just started writting my stories and i like deadpool so i wante to be technically a merc (this is the vine story not my real characters) there for i just remember of G'bandit and shaw pow! there it is! G'bandt from R.A.T project stealing money and all the honeys.. lol :p

but now im a cop in CVPD special bring in the pain agent... visit me in comic vine police department...

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Um... lets see, at first I had no clue what to name my character, I would come up with things like. "The Guardian" or "Angel of death" things that wernt very original. So one day I just sat down and looked over my story. She was made with the help of an Angel and a Demon. I wanted Angelic in the name, but not demon, so I took a look at her demonic powers and saw that she was more of some sort of 'Grim Reaper'. So I put the two together, Angelic Reaper ^^

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Goki

Goki

Um i saw an episode of Yu Yu Hakuso and a characters name was Gokimonki so I shortened it to Goki...yeah im not all that creative oh well.

Primrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Primrose

well my mother is primav3ra which means spring

and so im Primrose a spring flower

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By _Obsidian_
Twilight Man said:
"My current name was first created in the non-canon RPG The CV... (it died T_T) ...where my character had the ability to manipulate darkness. Twilight is when day turns into night, right? (Or the opposite, but I didn't think of it then.) When I decided to create a new character, many elements from my character from The CV was borrowed to my current canon character. (And I now have both power over light and darkness, so it makes even more sense now, right? No? That's just because I have more powers than that XP) ^^"
Okay...a bit further...

My character from CV was named Izaac Masterson...Izaac because it's close to my real name, Isac, and Masterson because...idk, sounds cool XP And that was also applied to my canon character...

Other accounts/characters...

Pyroraptor is a dinasaur, thought the name sounds cool..."raptor" means thief or hunter, I think, and "pyro" must mean "fire"...and his real name Ozantrix, is a historical name I heard somewhere...I don't remember...

Gravitazor...you hear it's about gravity. Tim Grey is from Tim Drake and Jean Grey.

Querl Dox...real name of Brainiac 5. Not my creation.

Ron Stoppable...not my creation lol

Silent Wanderer...inspired by Mon-El/M'Onel...M'Onel, in martian, meant "Wanderer", as M'Onel explored the Universe and everything...and "Silent", suits my personality XP

Praetor Lemnos...not my creation o_O

Julia and Jordan Masterson...Twilight Man's children from alternate futures...I just like the names XP
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By man_of_forever

A while ago (like a few years) I was watching 'Martin' the TV show and one episode he got the award for 'Man of the Decade' (or something like it). Then I relised there was mass award like "Man of the Month' and 'Man of the Year' and I thought "I would wanna be the 'Man' forever." but I forgot about that until I found this site and I couldnt think of a good character or name that I havnt used on other sites. Then I thought about the Balance Keeper idea but couldnt think of a name. Then I was watching a Martin Lawrence movie and remebered the episode I was talkin about earlier. So I punched in Man_of_Forever and made his story up as I went along. The whole 'under_score' thing was because my Web Page Design teacher was telling us the 'proper way' of how to save document names, so I was doing it with everything.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru

Um... my last name is from my dad and the first name means Firefly which is one of my mom's nick names ^^

Avatar image for yakamoshi_sozuko
Yakamoshi Sozuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Yakamoshi Sozuko

My last comes from my grandfather and my first name is to honor my dad's half brother. ^^

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By One Shot

"well I only need One Shot. So I was thinking for days and days about my name and then it hit me. THE BULLET OF DEATH HAS NO WINGS. But the drill sargent thought it was stupid so One Shot it was,"

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Virago

I really want Pixelyzed to post here.......

Virago: n. a dominerring, bad-tempered or violent woman. 
nuff said. 0=)
~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ~Rayne~

Well, mines came from a time when me and my brother had been walking down a street that we liked to call anime alley (Don't ask, for some reason the street reminded us of anime) and it had been raining that day so my hair had gotten soaked and started to cover my face.At that point in time I always used the name Destra or Shadow but after that my bro had told me that if i were to be a character that my name would most likely be Rain, hence the the rainy walk.So instead of taking the traditional spelling I decided to go with something that i thought was new until discovered blood rayne >:( but by that time it had already been too late and ever since my bro suggested it, I've stood with it and its been about two years now.Its actually supposed to be pronounced Rai - ne as in speaking with a japanese dialect but by the time I was going to change my name I had already came up with this account and I figured everyone had been used to calling me Rayne so I stuck with it =)

Sorry for the long story lolz

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#64  Edited By No_Name_
Virago said:
"I really want Pixelyzed to post here.......

hahaha me too
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sephirim

Seraph= angel

So for some reason sephirim popped in my head, this happend a while back

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By T.J. Magnum
TJ are my initials

Magnum
is my nick name
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira=The best Anime Movie ever.

Overdrive=I amp it all the time.I keep sh!t in OVERDRIVE lol

Drake Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Drake Red

Drake Red well my fav character is Drake, he is not a comic book character, he is from Drake&Josh.

And Red well it is my fav color

Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know i just wanted to have a catchy name

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara's name was inspired by Kiarra (pronouced Kilala) from Inuyaha. The Sullivan got added in for the Irish background. Really i just asked Mael to give me a last name to go with Kiara and she said Sullivan.. Thats how it came about xP

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
One Shot said:
""well I only need One Shot. So I was thinking for days and days about my name and then it hit me. THE BULLET OF DEATH HAS NO WINGS. But the drill sargent thought it was stupid so One Shot it was,""

I worry about you sometimes.... :P
Drake Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Drake Red
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Kiara's name was inspired by Kiarra (pronouced Kilala) from Inuyaha. The Sullivan got added in for the Irish background. Really i just asked Mael to give me a last name to go with Kiara and she said Sullivan.. Thats how it came about xP"
nice
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By G'bandit
ooc: well my name in show business was going to be Great bandit but in spanish, but then i thought of a cooler name so i just put some other name.. then I started writting my stories and comming up with many characters but Great bandit was not part of it never was.. then i get to comic vine and I was looking for a name for a mercenary since i like deadpool so much, then i remember of my name and just typed it in :D

but here is how G'bandit the character got the name, Jack my boss in the story used to call he's mercenaries vultures! but now he only had G'bandit, read on is pretty good lol :P  by the way G'bandit's real name is Elian the full story is in my page...

--------------

Elian not taking he’s eyes off the paycheck accepts, and Jack tells him the first they need to do is erase Elian Allen from existence:

Jack: “from today forward your name will be the vulture!”

Elian:  “eww!! Are you nuts! That’s a disgusting name, ugh, the vulture, yuck, I’m not calling myself the vulture
Is a nasty bird, and I hate birds, look I want a name of greatness like Alexander the great thief! no something more hip, like I don’t know abbreviation seems to be very hip these days you know like great T you know like the T from thief or maybe M from mercenary, *just pick one!* fine! How about bandito? Like the band.. But whit something greater like a abbreviation for great that sounds hip! G’bandito, or G’bandit, umm I like it G’bandit great bandit but whit a hip sound! G’bandit!"

Jack: "ok is settle! G’bandit it is! Gosh is just a code name kid! Now to strike fear in your competition you will need a calling card!"

Saiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Saiba

Well my character is like a Raiden(MGS4) Gray Fox style charcter, with his cybernetic suit and nano's in his body so i liked the name Cyber but that was taking and i usually choose the japanese meanings and i got Saiba.

Roven Bravoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Roven Bravoes

Roven Bravoes translate to Wandering Assassin

rove means to wander or roam

one of the means of bravoes is hired killer or assassin

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76  Edited By Methos

um, type it into the search engine and find out lol

M

Roven Bravoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Roven Bravoes

lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#78  Edited By The_Martian

Before me and Octy joined the Vine he told me about a comic book he made which his friends in it as superheroes. I told him to add me to the book so he asked what powers I should have. I'm not sure why, but at the time I was thinking how cool Invisible Woman's powers were so I said them. But then I said I need some sort of draw back, cause every good hero should have one, so I came up with the idea of my character being stuck invisible. Anyway long story short we were both throwing random names out, mostly like Invisible Man and stuff, but running out of good ideas I jokingly said, "Nobody." and it just stuck.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nathandan1222

haha its my name

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Shaper

Um, well, my character is a shape shifter and I was originally thinking of going with something close to "Shifter", but nothing felt right. So, I tried to put "animal" in the name, but I was trying to keep away from "Animal Man". So then I started to just write down his powers and I finally noticed "Shape" and then I thought "Sharper". And then it felt right. So, that's my name. Shaper!

Dead Lock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Dead Lock

I dunno I just thought of my character's abilities which include nevermiss aim and i thought of dead lock, because once he has you in his lock on view, your dead...Well not technically but you get the idea.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82  Edited By pixelized
BatgirlBabs said:
"Virago said:
"I really want Pixelyzed to post here.......

hahaha me too"
dear god yes
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By Paragon

Paragon - Had the idea for the character for a while, but no name, so when I joined the Vine, I just decided to rip off the Guild Wars class (It also happened to be Word of the Day)

Tempest - Wanted something oceanic, and thought of the play.

Vengeance II - Wanted something like the Punnisher, and Vengeance came to mind, but it was taken. So I added the numerals.

Brooklyn - Girl from work named Brooke. Changed it to Brooklyn for a more formal name.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Resonate

I have so many reasons its not even funny O____O

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lord's Angel

Lord's Angel....Angel of Death type thinking.
Hawk....wanted my name to describe my charater...plus wanted it to be short.
Triple7.....777 is my favorite number......
The Boss.....nickname is "Boss Hog" took it from that.
Silent Assassin.....Wanted and assassin that worked for the boss, the boss would cut out his tounge so he couldn't talk
Lestat.....take a guess.

Think that's all.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By Paragon
Lord's Angel said:
"The Boss.....nickname is "Boss Hog" took it from that."
Heh. Dukes of Hazzard. Awesome.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Hawk
Paragon said:
"Lord's Angel said:
"The Boss.....nickname is "Boss Hog" took it from that."
Heh. Dukes of Hazzard. Awesome.
"
yeah...my brother called me that since I was born...from Arkansas so it suck.