Untold Stories: The main event

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

Settled back in his lush cushioned chair Andy watched the videos playing in front of him. His fights with Darkchild, the battle against Tobias the Vampire Lord. Confrontation with Gambler in Texas. Even his matches against Nighthunter and other training ops for the Dragons. He watched them all with explicit detail as he went over the encounters time and time again. Taking mental notes of things he might of did wrong. Or actions that might of been more effective. After all this is what a master tactician did. This is what a leader did. When everyone else was asleep. His work had not ended. In his head he kept telling himself "First one up, last one down. You have work to do". Many believed that this all came naturally to him. After all he 'was' the Star Spangled Hero, the sign of peace and hope. Truth is, he had to work for it. To fight tooth and nail for where he was at. Life was far from easy for him.

The last months he had tried to do any and everything he could to get his mind off of things. While he was bed ridden from his last encounter with Darkchild he had way too much time to reflect upon his life. Or what used to be his life. It was just those months ago that he found out his entire existence had been a ruse. A carefully calculated plan by Mr Sinister to completely and utterly destroy him. Had it not been for his Dragons, the sadistic scientist would of succeeded. But still under that hard exterior shell, he was a broken man. The only way to fill that pain growing inside of him was to lead. Was to fight, train.

Two weeks later Andy had once again woken before the sun. Stretched out and ready for his morning run of 30 miles. After that he would hit the floor and technique. "Improvise and improve" he told himself. "Find a way to win". "They're counting on you". When memories of his wife or daughter crept into his thoughts he would push the pace. Sprint until his knees hurt. It was all he could do to survive.

Then suddenly out of nowhere a concussive beam fired down from above. Hammering into his back between the shoulder blades and sending him fumbling to the ground. The pavement tore into his skin as road rash scrapped about. Quickly he rolled with the impact and leaped to his feet, trying to catch sight of what attacked him. Then two more blasts rained down on top of him from separate directions. Twisting and contorting his body he jumped into the air in an attempt to avoid the blasts. The ground beneath him gave way to a gigantic crater from the sheer force of the blows. Just then like a streamline in the sky something rocketed towards him. Without a thought Andy removed his visor and sent a crimson beam of pure anger at whatever was coming his way. The two forces collided and he could hear a scream of pain as whatever was headed his way got derailed. Now crashing out of the air and smashing into a near by building.  But then in that same instance, that same heartbeat that it took to fire off one beam the pain welled up. The leader of the Ice Dragons was sent rushing forward in the air as he felt a mighty blow connect with the back of his head.

Reaching up his head ached in pain and anguish. His vision was blurry and he couldn't feel his feet underneath him. Andy felt as if he had just been struck in the back of the head with LstPaladin's hammer. As he turned to regard his attacker all he saw was another fist "Nighty night Earthling". Blood gushed out from his mouth as he felt his jaw almost pop out of socket. His head slammed forcefully against the pavement as he looked up. All he could make out was some strange attire. Almost like a royal uniform with cape and all. Then, there was nothing.

An unknown amount of time later he heard another voice "Wake up, you don't want to be asleep when they return". Slowly rising up into a sitting position Andy grabbed the back of his head. He could feel the whelp from that first blow. His head still rang in pain as he looked around him, and noticed the bars...."Where am I?" shooting to his feet Andy instantly moved towards the bars and went to grab them before the voice stopped him. "I wouldn't do that if I was you. It'll hurt like hell". Pulling his hand back was when Andy just realized he had no Visor on, no glasses. His eyes widened as he gripped around his neck to try and find a power suppressor collar like Sinister used so often. And then that was when he noticed the anklet. Bending down Andy went to fidget with the device when the voice once more stopped him. "I wouldn't do that if I was you. It'll blow your leg right off". That's when Andy settled down and finally looked at his caged partner. "Alright friend. Why don't you explain what's going on"

"Well you see. You've been chosen. Well sort of. For the games".
"What games?"
"To perform for the Queen"

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 year ago

“Let’s Go Phantom’s let’s go!” Maya danced around as a cheerleader, cheering for her losing team, they sucked but everyone came to see the cheerleaders. Maya leaped unto the top of the Pyramid, and put on a fake smile as the fans clapped for them. She felt the support of her human pyramid being a little shaky it was going to fall and people were going to get hurt. Her eyes flash a dark purple and as soon as people began falling they were caught by a force and placed safely on the ground. People began to notice it was her even her close friend Jessie, they began to point at her She looked a bit scared and ran away leaving people in wonder. She got home she saw her mother had prepared dinner but she ran upstairs to her room without saying anything. She first just emoed around the house until she checked her email.  What struck her as odd is, she didn’t have an email so someone went out their way to get in touch with her. This note would change Maya's life for the rest of her life.

Dear potential student.

I am sending you this letter with the best of intentions. I know what you must be going through with the changes in your life. I to have went through these same changes and many others and have done my best to use what has been giving to me to better the world. I know what i am asking seems like a lot but with your new gifts comes great responsibility. You are still young and still have great minds to mold. Your innocence is what drives you not your anger or simple politics. But without proper guidance these gifts that have been bestowed upon you may be used for evil. Maybe not because you are evil yourself but maybe because what the world has done to you. I am offering you a way to live your life as normal as possible without these dangerous and manipulative people that mock you and curse you. At my school you will learn to use your powers to the best of your ability and you will be able to fit in because all of your other classmates are just like you. But i must tell you the training you may encounter will often be grueling and test your will. But at the end of the day you will smile knowing that you were pushed to do your best and came out on top.

The courses are just like a regular school you will be taught English, math, history, writing, and science! But you will also have mutant training academy where you will be able to use your powers to their fullest and grow closer with your classmates knowing that they have your back. if there is one thing ive learned through my whole life is divided we fall and together we stand. These words still hold true today as my team the famous Vine Prodigies always watches out for one another and seemingly never fails. so with this being said another letter will be sent a day after you receive this letter to your parents explaining to them that this is a school for the gifted and that you were selected to attend via proficiency tests. so if you plan on attending don’t tell anybody about this letter but let your parents know you are interested.

Best Wishes,

Sarah Lockhart

1 year later

Maya sat lonely in the ICE lair, there hadn’t been anyone up in a while and to be honest she was feeling a bit home sick. Andferne had recruited her from The Vine Prodigies to be a full time member of the ICE dragons. She frequently talked to Paragon, and LP; Hawk always seemed busy so transitioning just seemed a bit hard. Being the youngest member of a world class organization like the ICE dragons had its perks, but they also provided expectations that Maya herself wasn’t sure she could live up to. She often got visions about her past, Andferne was trying to help her get over her images from her abusive father but she could never succeed in doing this without Andferne.

Walking to the lazy- boy she took a seat and turned on the news. “And now, our latest news with the Ninjeta Conflict. Ninjan Queen Ziccarra Liafador issued a statement that states “Anyone, or any country flying into Ninjan Space, will be subject to piracy and arrest, and will be a prisoner of Ninjeta until negotiations are met. President Barack Obama said that it would be imperative for Americans to stay out of Ninjan air space.

She didn’t really worry about Andferne, because he was on Ninjeta with Kurrent trying to patch up the relationship between earth and Ninjeta.   Ninjeta’s leader Ziccarra Liafador was most commonly known on earth as Sha; however over the course of the last 4 months; Ninjeta had been aggressive military wise expanding and creating an empire in space. Many in the U.S feared that Sha would look to attack earth next; which is why Andferne left.   Before he left he told Maya he’d return and they’d talk about her childhood and her future with ICE.  

She didn’t get to tell him that Sha was her sister, the two often stayed separate not wanting to interact with each other or show relation to each other. Maya was adopted by Gwen Lopez when she was 15 years old, Sha landed on Earth one year later and Gwen took her in as well.  Walking into the hangar bay she boarded ICeingdeath trying to communicate with Andferne, but she received no answer.

“Young Maya you don’t have Authorization to be here” the jet said to her, Maya was a bit scared but she answered back. “I was just trying to get in touch with Andferne he might be in trouble”. “If he is in trouble he’ll send out a beacon” the sarcastic machine said.

“I don’t intend to wait” she said activating her psychic powers to open the door on the hangar. She then broke into iceing death’s systems and took off into the air.

Now

“Your mother didn’t discipline you did she?” The spacecraft said apparently angry about being shipnapped. “My mother is not up for discussion you piece of scrap metal just find Andy.” Maya replied looking around in space. “Incoming Ninjan Warship” iceing said alerting Maya.   Sha appeared on the screen with a smirk. “Oh my… you may be exactly what I need”   She said cutting the power off on the ship and bringing it into the warship.

Maya exited with her hands in the air not saying a word. “Are you injured?” Sha asked seemingly concerned. Maya shook her head no but had a visible look of anger. “Good, place her in the cell she may be what I need later”