Untold Stories: The Angel in the Shadows (RPG)

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By talon_x23

The rain fell heavily upon the tin roof that appeared as the only shading from the harsh weather that swarmed in the distance. Many thunder storms plagued these testing areas, and it was because of their less than tourist weather that not many ventured out to these cubicals of torture and destruction. The moons of Ironi were vaguely visible between the green and brown balls of gas that hovered only a few feet above them. The atmosphere was toxic if inhaled for too long of a time causing this place to become even more dangerous than previously thought. Crouched upon the slimy surface of the mucky ground was a young girl, her emerald eyes appearing to be glowing in the darkness as they had an appearance of a more feral creature locked with in the body of this biped.

It had taken over three years to plan the storming of testing facility Beta, the largest and most productive establishment in all of Zenith quadrant. It housed many once a mutant or possibly meta humans, but the super’s had died out a long time ago. Only a hand full still existed and most of them remained in hiding, all for one plucky young teenager with a heart of stone but a mind filled with impossibility. “X yah copy?” raising her com as she moved it to her mouth she answered “No…I’m dead...” To distracted to think of a reason to back up her words her eyes remained locked upon the vicinity at least a mile ahead of her. It had been over 6 years since she broke out of one of these facilities and gladly when she left, she also left then a good by present. A Nano bite bomb that erodes everything it touches not just metal.  

A deep sense of anger burned with in her, if you knew what it felt like to be the last of your kind then you would know what she was feeling now. Even though it was first thought she was a mutant when she joined this group, after several training exercises along with battles she along with the rest of her team mates began to notice Laura had the capabilities that far surpassed any mutant. And Only a year ago she was branded as a super, such luck now she had the whole freedom fighter group also known as   “Team Zenith” breathing down her backs expecting her to do something amazing when in truth she was a 19 year old girl, she had her own dreams for her life and sacrificing her life for this already…screwed up world was not on the agenda.

As she ducked down low to avoid the search lights that scanned the area continuously the bottom of her chin came in contact with the wet black slimy goo that filled this swamp. The area around here was mostly swamp land or if not barren desserts. The ill looming branches of the Picipherus trees slid across Laura’s head as she slowly raised it wiping her jaw. Crouched down half her body consumed by this foul liquid and the other half getting in tangled with worm like branches that hovered about her head, you could see why she said she was dead, maybe then they’d find another lackey another individual with more field experience and less care about their hair. “Laura stop playing games…we’re on the east end be ready to go in 5”.

A sigh escaped her as for a moment she shut her eyes imagining that she was back home back home at the base sitting in her room hunched over papers with a Tech-pad in front of her so she could continue he research.   Moaning in annoyance as she slowly raised her hand from the goo invested water slid of the slimy leach’s that no doubt had attached them to her in the meantime. Wiping the fluid off her wrist to reveal a small watch that continued ticking   she stared entranced by it waiting for the second had to reach the exact point. “5…4…3…2…” Like the cybernectic mummies that burst from their tombs Laura leaped up upon her feet and raced as fast as she could. The murky water slashed on either sides as she raced against the current.

Her eyes remained locked upon the search light that in moments would be upon her position. Thinking fast she leaped up in the air and preformed a dive into the deeper water a head. Holding her breath she swam as deep as she could go watching above a she could see the light hover above the water. Her eyes were open and a stinging sensation began to submerge. Swiftly continuing in the same direction the swam toward shore. In one final breath she gasped as she surfaced to the air and crawled upon the dam sandy ground before her. Crawling a moment she got to her knees wiping the   swamp weeds from her arms and removing more of those vile leaches that attempted to suck her blood. “Laura where are you.” Flicking off a slimy blood sucking thing from her shoulder she replied “I’m busy…”

Shaking off most of the “water” from her hair along with other things she let out a deep sigh and continued running. Her feet scraped against the harsh terrain as her clothing snagged on many an outstretched branch. Keeping her eye on the clock attached on her wrist she realized something while half way to her destination: She was not going to make it. Stopping before going any further letting out a sigh of failure she lowered her head a moment and kicked the ground before running her hands through her muck infested locks of hair that now slithered upon her back. “Simulation…terminated” a female computer voice sounded as the less than pleasant scenery disappeared exposing silver lined metallic walls forming that of a room shaped in a cube.

Her eyes still fixated the ground slid shut as she heard the doors behind her sliding open and the harsh tapping of footsteps approaching her.  “What the h3ll was that!?” his booming voice echoed off the cybernetic walls as she sizzling from the energy still surging could be detected. Rolling her eyes and fixing her face she spun on her heel, her eyes staring directly at him their more feral side obvious “There was not enough time sir…I calculated the estimated time and added that to the time to get the location and came up short by 4.35 seconds.” Lifting his hand he brushed aside his grey locks of hair as he rubbed his temples. “You said yourself it was estimated.” He said his tone hushed. “Yes but still it would not have been enough time.”

With that she lifted her head up from him and walked straight past him without another glance. “Excuse me?!” his booming force returned like an unwanted trumpeting of a goose. Stopping instantly she looked at him her eyes now flaming red as she said sternly and harshly “I have a prior commitment I am sure you understand…it is urgent.” Reclining and stepping backward a few paces he said stuttering “oh…uh…sure sure you may go…j..just remember to be back on time for the team grouping at zero eight hundred hours.” Nodding her head she turned and looked away passing through the automated door and strolled calmly down the hall way. She could not stop the devious smile that appeared on her face as her eyes returned to their poised emerald. “World every time.” She whispered before taking a right down another hall and coming to another automated door.

Walking through it she entered into a large living and socialization area. “Hay Laura…get out early I see?” One young man called from across the room. She looked at him and chuckled replying “Hay...who said I was being kept?” As she continued walking cutting through the rooms and over hearing several conversations she finally came to a door in the western corner constructed from wooden compound, at least what was left of it. It was hard to find any wood now a days everything was automated, technolated and advanced. “Hay Laura can I talk to you for a few?” looking over her shoulder she saw her friend Lilia wave her hand as she brushed aside her blond locks before patting the empty seat next to her. “Be with you in a moment mate!” she said unlocking the door and briskly entering into the room.

The Lighting was extinguished as Laura removed from her pocket a fire lighter, one of the most rarest things to come by now a days. Lighting a small candle that laid upon an oak carved desk she seated herself upon an icy metal chair. Leaning over she began to read the many pieces of what appeared to be faded writing upon paper that littered most of her desk and bed. Her eyes like lightning scanned one sheet with in a few seconds before going to another with in only a matter of minutes she had competed over an hour of reading and probably more. Eventually forcefully as well she pulled her neck back and rested upon her chair as she rubbed her forehead lightly. “Ugh…why can’t I find you!” she moaned getting up of her chair as she paced up and down the floor.

“It’s been 5 years since I escaped 5 years since I set out on this mission and my window of time is drawing till and end and I still can’t find you.” Banging her fist against the silver plated wall she lowered her head as her locks slid on either side of her face still damp due to her…cybernetic adventure. “Andy…why can’t I find you!” she almost shouted as she jerked her head up and swiftly used her arm she dispose any paper on her desk to the floor. “Laura” a nocking soon was heard after the sweet voice of her dear friend Lilia sounded in her ears. Lifting up her head she aimed her eyes to the door and said wearily “Enter…” It took a bit of hassle for Lilia to master the door knob but eventually the door swung open as her blond haired blue eyed cyborg of a friend stumbled into the room.

Instantly noticing the pages littering the floor she looked curiously upon her friend Laura before sitting upon the edge of the bed. “Heavy night?” she said extending her human arm toward the young heroine. Shrugging as she collapsed face first on her soft mattress she muttered through her pillow. “What?” Lilia said smiling slightly “I said…” lifting her head as her jade eyes fell upon her friend “I don’t know where…” Letting out a deep sigh Lilia slid her hand across her cybernetic arm a moment admiring the craftsmanship before she spoke “Yah ever thought…I’m not saying anything but maybe you’re not meant to be the one?” Her blue eyes shifted to Laura whose facial expression changed wholly to that of disbelief. “You and I both read the prophesy….it has to be me! Anyone else would not pass the vale!” she said strongly as if possibly trying to reason.

“I know but…didn’t you ever think what might happen if…I mean when you get there? How are you to return to us? Return to me?” Laura could see the pain swelling in her adopted sisters eyes outstretching her hand she caressed the young maidens cheek forcing a weak smile as she whispered “My dear sister that was not for told so maybe…I shall take part in a bigger plan. But all we can do now is hope, and wait for the right time and pray that I find all the answers…that I find him.” Retracting her hand she slid across the bed and hugged Lilia tightly as tears began to build in her eyes. She knew tonight was the last night. Swiftly wiping the tears and smiling she said kindly “You should get some sleep as the commissioner said he won’t tolerate lackeys.” The girls chuckled before Lilia rose to her feet and bit Laura good night one more time before exiting her room…still having trouble with the door knob.

After her antique way of exit and entering shut she smiled one last time remembering the image of Lilia for she knew in time no doubt she would learn to forget. Looking up the clock mounted on her wall shook her head as she got to her feet and swiftly changed into a simple jeans and red tank top, throwing a denim jacket over herself as she whispered “Its time…” Shaking off all fears she crouched down reaching for her Katana that she always kept attached to the bottom of her bed. Feeling her way she stumbled across a page. Quickly grabbing it she slid it out into the light and gazed it over as she said under her breath “No…impossible…” snickering she rubbed her hand over her head placing the page on the bed “All this time…under the bed and I never thought of looking.” With that she unlatched her blade and tied it around her abdomen just before she unlatched her window and leaped out of it.

Her body spiralled in the air as her locks of hair flew up revealing her full face but only for a moment. On landing she performed on summersault and landed with both feet upon the ground, crouching. The palm of her hand extended digging deep into the sand that surrounded this hidden establishment. Gazing out at the two moons that hovered over this shrouded colony she soon took chase. From her calculations she had less than a quarter of an hour and she had already lost time with Lilia’s unexpected visit. Her eyes inhaled the moon light as the black locks of hair shimmered in the moons’ light. Eventually even though largely exhausted she came to the crater the one she inadvertently crashed into when arriving her.

Sliding down the sandy indent she worked out where the centre was located and stood still in it. Looking at her zenith point she could see both moons were aligned right above her head she knew it was time. Shutting her eyes she said to herself “The moons aligned on the longest night as the Zenith point holds much in sight. The circumference of an untimely flight causes the stars to dance on this unrepeatable night.” An uncanny silence slid across the land as both moons beans seemed to be focusing on her. Shifting her eyes toward the sky as she reached using her right hand. And in the light of both moons the marking of an engraved crimson tail could be seen glowing inserted in her skin. Her hand began to glow as she began whispering in ancient tongues of her forefathers.

Then with a bean of blue fire shooting from her hand she whispered “Gemini…Savage Lands…”

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

The room was deathly silent save for the slow sound of a breathing machine. Attached to this were many other sensors all connecting to the body of Andferne. It had been almost a year now and he still laid there motionless. The events of entering the mind of Darkchild proved to have a grave cost. In battling the monstrous parasite inside of Darkchild called Genesis the Dragons had lost their leader. Lexi had lost her husband. Unknown to all of them Andy's comatose state was induced by the offspring of Genesis. While they battled Darkchild the parasite had replicated, and entered Andy. This parasite had taken to calling itself Exodus and was eager to break the will of its host. The darkness tried every method it could think of to break the hero. Promises of unlimited power, promises of money, fame. Promises to unit him with his wife and friends. But Andy knew that they were all empty promises, nothing but lies. Inside his head the eternal struggle of good vs evil raged on. The hero knew that he could not lose, or his friends would be in great danger. The power that he felt inside of him... scared him. "I promise you one thing demon. This is not a battle that you will win. And a Summers always keeps his promises". It was a phrase he used all the time. A promise.

Even though he was in this current state he could hear the whispers of his friends. How they were always by his side begging him to fight it. He could feel the wet tear drops from his wife's eyes. He would never give up, he couldn't. The last day had been cold. He could not feel the presence of his friends, of his wife. Unknown to him another great danger had reared its ugly head. The home reality of his brother in arms LstPaladin was in trouble. The Ice Dragons were called upon, they were needed once more. And so they left to face a danger closer to home than what they expected. To stop a madman who had slaughtered that worlds greatest heroes, villains, and even the Gods themselves. But that is a story for another time.

The telepathic link had been sent out. "Summers is alone in the mansion. Only young Brooke is there to guard him. Do as you have been trained, bring him to me". Their orders were made clear. Mr Sinister wanted him alive by any means. The games were just about to start. Years of preparation had been set into motion for this kidnapping. Sinister had spared no expense this time with his Clones. They were exact duplicates of the Dragons. So perfectly created and trained that entering the mansion was just as easy as walking through the front door. The retinal scan, the finger prints, voice coding all identical. The key codes were just a matter of frequencies easily enough decoded with the scanner provided. All that was needed was the distraction. The awoken stumbling of a leader. And so the Clone of Andy Summers played the part. All while the rest made their way back to the Savage Land without a trace. The switch had been made, the bait was set.

Leaning down close to Andy's ear Sinisters voice called out. "I promise you Summers. Today is the day you wish you were dead". His evil grin revealed the sharp jagged teeth encased between his obsidian lips. His gloved hand gripped the small blade and traced a cut across the heroes chest. "Shallow cuts. I don't want you bleeding out on me. Not yet at least". Slice by slice Sinister smiled as he carved into the hero. "How much pain does it take you wake you!". His voice now seemed angered. The obvious disdain for not being able to hear the screams he so waited for. Dropping the knife he tried a different approach. Settling down into his chair it hovered towards the head rest of Andy's table. Reaching far up above Sinister pulled down a small mechanical helmet. His dark Cerebro to enhance his telepathic powers. "Let's see if we can't bring some of those horrors to life". It was in those glimpses that Sinister saw the darkness. The power. "Oh my, my, my Summers. What have you been hiding from me". Minutes passed into hours as he delved deeper and deeper into that darkness. Until Sinister broke through the gathered storm and saw the battle first hand.

There Andy stood deadlocked in combat against some strange dark figure. Curses and screams shouted out as the two traded blow after blow. Then suddenly a strong telekinetic push sent Andy hurtling backwards end over end. The dark figure fixed its gaze towards the sky. Fiery red eyes sizzled alive as it screamed out. "Leave Us!" Just like that Sinister was thrust backwards into his chair and out of the mind of Andy. That sadistic grin crossed Sinisters face once more as he leaned forward. His hands clasping together as he plotted.

Days passed as Sinister mentally assaulted the mind of Andy Summers. Breaking down every defense he could find. It became apparent that Mr Summers held a very strong telepathic resistance. From his martial training, and being romantically involved with 1 magician, 1 telepath, and one that was both, to his sheer willpower and determination. "You will break Summers. Not even you can resist my powers forever. Not with you having to fight on two fronts". As the days passed Andy could feel his resolve weakening. The strain on his mind was growing too great. Sinister and Exodus had struck a deal, break the hero and free the parasite. Together Sinister and Exodus would be neigh unstoppable.

"AHHHHH" the scream bellowed out as Andy jolted up from the lab table. His body drenched in cold sweat ash is chest heaved up and down. The restraints being the only thing that kept him tied down. A strange collar had been affixed around his neck, dampening his mutant power. "So you are back among the living. So nice of you to join us Summers". That voice, Andy knew it instantly. "Sinister"

Reaching for the carving knife once more Sinister stalked towards the table, leaning in as he taunted the hero "Scream for me". Andy gritted his teeth as he felt the piercing of his skin, the feel of the blood running down his body. "Scream!" Sinister commanded at he jabbed him forcefully. Mustering up what physical strength he could the hero spat towards the mad scientist face. Dozens upon dozens of cuts littered his body, each of his fingers had been broken separately yet still he would not scream. Setting down the knife Sinister grabbed a set of pliers. Clamping down he slowly pulled away at a fingernail. One by one they were removed, tears of pain rolling down the Andy's face. But still there was no scream. Andy could still feel the mental presence of Exodus bidding its time. He knew it would only be a matter of time before it was too late. He had to do the one thing he knew would keep his friend safe. Would keep his loved one safe. He would have to die to save them.

"Come on Sinister. You call this torture? No wonder your Utopia was never accomplished". On and on Andy taunted him, urging him on to make that one mistake and cut too deeply. "Lexi could never love a monster like you. Why do you think she chose me!". Sinister reeled on him, backhanding him forcefully. He looked as if he was just about to explain something but then stopped himself. Touching the data pad on his chair Sinister ordered "Bring her to me. It's time". Confused Andy looked up at him, moments later two guards marched in a woman with flowing silk gown. Her red hair draped down passed her shoulders. A familiar collar strapped around her neck. Gasping for air Andy's eyes widened "No...". "That will be all. Leave us". The guards bowed and turned, walking away as the woman slowly, reluctantly walks closer. As she neared Andy could hear her sobs, when she lifted her face tears streamed down her face "I'm so sorry. I sensed you were in trouble and came after you. He... God I am so sorry". Had it not been for Sinister grasping her forearm and jerking her towards him she would of fell to the ground trembling. "LET HER GO!" Andy screamed. Roaring as Sinister as new life was brought into him. "I Swear to you Sinister if you hurt her I will.."

"You will what?!" Sinister cut him off. "Lay there and bleed on my table. Give me what I want and you can set her free. You do not even want the parasite. Relinquish it". There was a silence as Andy looked at his wife painfully. Swallowing hard he shook his head and dropped his gaze from her. "No... I, I can't". Lexi then screamed as she was shoved violently to the ground. Sinister grabbing the knife in his hand and placing it inches from Andy's throat. "Give me what I want or I will take her from you in ways that you can never get her back. I will ravage her body, mind, and soul over and over". Tightening his fists Andy tried and tried to break the restraints but to no avail. Stopping his eyes settled onto Sinisters. "Rot in hell you mad freak. No matter what you do Lexi will never be yours. You will never have her love. She chose me, not some mad scientist who lurks around in the shadows. One day you are going to meet a very angry and pissed off Thunder God and on that day, no amount of clones and gadgets will save you". Laughing Sinister grabbed the knife once more and swiftly jabbed it into the chest of Andferne.

"I want this to be the last image you ever see". Blood seeped out from his chest as the blade pierced his heart. Now using his telekinetic powers Sinister lifted up Lexi and brought her towards him. There just a few feet away his dark hand gripped around the back of her head. Pulling her forward into his waiting lips. A dark embrace as their lips sealed and a heroes heart failed.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By talon_x23

An instant flash of light was the next thing she saw as the night sky the two moons faded into oblivion. Her body felt as if it was constantly being zapped with electricity as she didn’t move, no she couldn’t. Eventually the sensation stopped as darkness consumed her vision. She felt the thud of her body hitting against rocky ground but she saw nothing and still in shock her body didn’t move. Her chest began to slowly tighten as desperately wanted to move. It was as if her entire body shut down like turning the switch on the computer and leaving it off. She could feel her lungs suffocating she could feel the blood in her veins slow to a steady stop.   Now screaming out mentally to herself to jump start her body she could hear as her heart began to slow.

She was not about to give up not after all the work the testes the physical enhancements she had done to herself to attempt and survive this time traveling journey. She was the chosen one it had to be her she had told herself over and over. She was the one with the hidden power the one who escaped captivity like the prophesy foretold! She was the one for this mission! She had to be who else? “Yah ever thought…I’m not saying anything but maybe you’re not meant to be the one?” the words of her friend Lilia filled her head with doubts as the many different candidates filled her head who also possibly could have filled her role her young adopted sister being one of them.

Drowsiness started to seep in as she felt the loss of consciousness looming over her like a dark curtain. She was barely gasping onto breath now. At this moment she realized how bent she was on going on this mission on being the one. She didn’t care who else there was she had to be the one! She made the council believe her and train her and ignored any other options of any other person because she had to be the one to do this mission. She bad been where the eye cannot see and she had sworn by everything inside of her she would be the one to change it. Before she had thought that only because she was best suited but then it hit her how selfish she had been, she wanted to be the one the great warrior superhero that would come down and chose to go on a mission that no one else would go on a mission she would not allow anyone else to go on.

And now she was going to die and leave Lilia. Not in battle like she had so truthfully thought but simply because she was not the one. Not wishing to fight any longer and retain her humiliation she let go and gave in. Her thoughts faded to nothingness as her struggling finally drew to a close. Yet there was one image that filled her mine one memory that she somehow was unable to let go of or to shake off.   It was her adorable Lilia her blue eyes stained with tears when she awoke for she would have discovered that her only sister had left her alone.

The sudden shock as she gasped for air like a terrorized bird flapping viciously to escapee the wind. One deep breath soon followed another and another as soon enough her inhaling and exhaling drew stable. As if she had just broken through water her eyes flickered as the harsh light of a sun pillage her eyes. Turning her face away and digging it into the ground she crawled a bit regaining the feel of her legs as she felt her body suddenly start up like a broken car. Her fingers clenched the ground as if she was being pulled from it and she barely managing to remain gripped. Shaking aside her locks of hair from her face as she looked up upon the sky squinting constantly as she did so she wondered if she was alive. Had she suddenly died and reached some kind of after life? Had she possibly survived or maybe…

But her thoughts were instantly cut off as she found herself face to face with a winged creature that towered over her. Swallowing deeply she didn’t dare move. It appeared humanoid but at the same time with massive angelic wings on its back. Its head was covered with a helmet of sorts and carried a very large axe with in its right hand. Slowly she shifted backwards as she staggered to her feet but just as she attempted the winged creature flew toward her hovering upon the ground its weapon sharpened and ready to take her head. As it took the swing instantly she bent her neck back as far as it to go and the weapon passed within an inch distance. Not waiting around for the beast to turn around she leaped to her feet and still gaining her bearings she ran.

Staggering and tripping as she ran falling on the ground only to get up she didn’t look back how could she? Eventually after running for several minutes and hearing nothing she stopped propping her back against a twisted tree. Panting heavily she lowered her head and slid down so she was crouching to regain her feeling in her legs. Where was she? Was this the savage Lands? Where was Sinister where was Andferne? The portal was suppose to take her exactly to the trapped hero not in the middle of who knows where being chased by no doubt a clone of Sinister, and if so she knew he’d be back soon enough. though as she looked down her eyes lowered on her chest right below her as she gasped.

Stepping away from the tree she slid her hands down her body from shoulders to hips as she stared in utter shock. Running her hands through her incredible long locks of hair she began to mutter “no no no no no no please no!!!” she almost shouted but had to remind herself she was being chased. Walking onward a bit she came to a small pool to view her reflection and she almost screamed. Her face…her body she was tiny! No older than 16! Her….everything had shrunk except her hair that had lengthened for some reason. Nevertheless her body her age had reduced substantially and she didn’t suspect it. “I’ve already gone through puberty! I don’t want to go through it again!” she whined as she splashed the cold water on her face a moment. Still staring at herself she froze in terror as she saw the reflection of her pursuer just as he prepared to lower his axe upon her neck.

Swiftly turning around she unleashed both her twin blades in each hand. The resonating sound that echoed through the mountains brought her new strength as the blade instantly clashed with hers. Though it was force enough to dig her underground she persisted pushing forward using all her strength but she knew it was not enough. Using the tight lock that her claws had with his weapon and the force she used it to cause her body to side through his legs as her arms trailed behind her. Shaking her shoulders she leaped to her feet and aimed a forceful kick into his spine that if it was anyone it would paralyze them instantly. But as she felt her foot come in contact with his skin in truth it was the ball of her foot not his spine that felt as if it shattered.

She was about to retract her leg but the beast quickly grabbed her entire leg and swung her whole body like a rag doll toward a nearby tree that snapped in half due to impact. As the leaves settled Laura body was not where it was suppose to be. As the beast approached the location to investigate a snapping above him indicated his attention above and on cue Laura fell from above her claws aimed toward the beasts neck.  But as if once again it had simply read her mind the thing lunged its free fist and grabbed her by both her wrists crushing them with its sheer might. Letting out a silent scream it threw her into the lake behind them. Her body fell flat on the water causing an instant shock of pain to streak through her already broken and paining body.

As her body began to sink under the water her eyes flashed open as with all her power she swam toward the surface and as she broke through she gasped for air. But her breath was short lived as she felt her hair being pulled as this winged beast grabbed her by her long locks and swung her around like as ling shot. Biting deeply into her tongue to avoid a cry of pain she endured the harsh crash of her body beating into the hardened rock known as ground. Attempting to lift herself her arms suddenly gave way as she fell face first upon the ground. Spitting out the blood that had built up in her mouth she turned to look upon the hulking mass of muscle that now loomed over her blocking out all sun light.

As he raised his axe ready to strike she swiftly spoke “I’m from the future…and I’m here to warn…Mr Sinister, no doubt your master and creator…” His blade stopped in mid thrust as she swallowed deeply. “Check my pulse read my mind whatever you do…you’ll be able to tell I speak truth.” For a moment there was still silence before his rough hands grabbed her by the waist clutching it so tightly that her bones literally began to snap as she let out finally a cry of pain.  With that it grunted as it began to walk in a direction Laura couldn’t tell. She might have been badly wounded and gotten her butt severely kicked but that didn’t matter it was all part of the plan. She was from the future, and she was here to warn Sinister, to warn him about her about what she was going to do to him.

Having no Idea where his base was and not having to the time to track it down she’d let this…creature think she was incapable and once he entered his masters base, she’d escape storm the base and find Andy…Andferne that was her mission.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

The uneven shaking as this large mass of meat lugged her unmoving body in its clumsily grasped arms. If she had not had the self control necessary she would have thrown up any nutritional supplements she might have previously consumed. His hands were like iron bars wrapped around her waist and his fingers that slid with his constant motion up and down her shoulders felt like icy chains tied to her wrists. Honestly everything about this creature scared her, shook her gave her nightmares whenever she shut her eyes. She could not understand why a creature like this that posed no threat to her yet caused her to cower in utter fear by its mere touch. Eventually the scent of walls seeped through her nostrils as she slowly peered her eyes to get a glimpse at the very large but well hidden establishment before her.

But no sooner than the thing had came in sight she heard a noise that caused her body not only to shiver but her blood to boil all at once. The voice of a man a broken man, not crying out for mercy but in pain and anger. She didn’t need to hear the voice again to hear the eerie scream and cry that he gave off to know who it was. It was Andferne the man she was here for the man whom she was here to save who she would save. The sudden jolt of the beast carrying her as his arms instantly released its hold upon her only for her body to thud upon the ground. Her jaw hit with full force against the soil as her arms brushed up against the rocks that it had literally thrown her upon.   “uh..oh..” she whispered looking up to see the winged monster reach once more for its weapon.

In the full light of day she could see his entire figure, his weapon braced for an attack no doubt he had received orders to kill her, meaning she’d have to work her way into this facility of hell forged by the devil itself. Though as her emerald eyes gazed at the beast she thought so terrifying a word escaped her “Hawk….?” it was not a statement or a question it was both. This man was the spitting image of the ICE Dragon Hawk, yet at the same time he was not. “Bingo” she whispered as the creature lowered his axe once more. As the blade fell toward her instantly her claws were once again unleashed as the clanging of steel against vibranium resonated against the walls. The curved blade inches away from her face she looked up at the man towering monster.

“You’re a clone…that’s why I feared you....your just like me!” she said almost to happily she realized. Like a little girl who just found someone with the same lunch box. Instead this was a grown woman…de-aged and there was no lunch box only the cruel careless hands of monsters. There was no hesitation in the next swing as rolling backward she crouched on her feet before springing forward twirling in the air as she aimed her feet eventually toward his head. It was then that through her feet one singe claw emerged from both feet as she aimed for his head. Yet once again the beast was swift and grabbed both legs with either of his hands. This time she was not joking around.   Her claws in hand spun toward his helmet instantly removing it with one foul swoop.

Now his face was revealed for her to find it appeared only as a man, a large hulking man with wings but the face of a man none the less. “What they do to make things like us…what must go through their mind.” she whispered before digging her one foot claw with force through his armour and into his chest before pulling her body out of his grasp. Landing on her feet she didn’t waste time and took her opportunity of striking him to leap over his body and run toward the large steel doors. But before she could get within ten feet of the place her body instantly stopped and jolted backward as the beast once again grabbed her hair. “Darn my hair I just wish I could cut it!” Her emerald eyes grew as a thought entered her mind before a second passed her claws were upon her long night coloured locks as she sliced through them leaving the winged man with a pile of severed hair.

Spinning around she dashed once again forward but then the shadow of two large wings over took her as it swooped in before her. Stopping her feet digging into the ground she let out a deep sigh as she shouted “Come on!” but then oddly enough he didn’t move. Curious she took a step forward…nothing not a movement as if someone had suddenly pressed the pause button and forgotten to turn her off. All her talons still unleashed Laura slowly approached the beast waving her arms but not even his eyes moved they just stared at her. Eventually getting annoyed she walked briskly toward him but as she took another step instead of placing her foot firmly upon land the ground gave way as unable to get out she found herself falling into a darkened pit.

As her body disappeared into the ground below the clone of Hawk began to move as it peered down the hole to ensure that he had completed his job successfully. As he glanced down two silver talons shot out first deeply lodging themselves into his skull. Laura as she released her grip from the ground swung forward digging her claws deeper as she inserted her talons next into his chest. It had appeared as the mere girl had grabbed a hold of the ground just before she fell out of reach and then awaiting the right time swung upward with great momentum.   As she continued battering his body with her own force pushing him closer and closer to the wall eventually his back was against it as finally using her claws she prepared to slice off his head.

Yet as she did he grabbed her wrist instantly staring into her eyes. She didn’t move she couldn’t as he opened his mouth as whispered “no…” with that and probably with his remaining strength he threw her body with as much force as far off as he could possibly. As her body soared she got glimpse of him and then of a large explosion that ravaged most of the area with in at least 20 feet blowing young Laura further into the jungle. Eventually she was stopped as her body once again rammed into a tree shattering the trunk sending splinters of wood into her back. Moaning as her body them fell flat on her face she crawled until she eventually found feeling once again in her legs. As her jade eyes began to focus more the smoke settled down revealing some remnants of body parts along with the steel door now slightly ajar.

Not sticking around to think about it Laura slowly and cautiously made her way toward the door. Running her hands up and down her burnt arms she slowly glided across the icy floor. The sound of the forest and birds soon died as all she could hear were the screams and cries of Andferne replaying over and over in her mind. Now knowing that her presence no doubt was known to Sinister himself she knew that she honestly didn’t have any time to waste. Eventually her mere stroll turned into a brisk running as she ran as fast as she could. She was pretty badly hurt from her previous fight and due to her healing factor only being mutant level it would take a couple of minutes before she could fully be back to herself….and she knew that if something happened before then she’d be in a deeper hole that before.

Clank! Her body froze as her eyes slowly slid shut a moment. Swallowing gently she looked at her foot nothing seemed to be changed. Clank! There it was again sounding like footsteps of lead. Going against her better reasoning just to run and not look back, she turned slowly on her heal as her eyes opened in sync with her body. Her shoulders relaxed as she saw that there was nothing but an empty hall way behind her. A deep sigh escaped through her lips as she turned and prepared to walk onward but her body literally ran into a wall that she knew had not been there before. Her eyes slowly shifted upward as she saw that this wall in fact….had a face, a covered face but a face…and shoulders? She knew this Mr Sinister to be some kind of master creator but walls with faces and shoulders….and…arms…holding weapons “Honestly this man is a genius.” she said smiling slightly before taking a step back.

But just as she did instantly her wrist raised as   the clashing of claws echoed down the empty halls. Triple claws worked against her doubles as she fought with all the force in her to try and break the hold but found no way. Having no choice she removed her wrist allowing this other clone no doubts claws slice through her shoulder. Gritting her teeth she didn’t stop and slid through his legs running and not bothering to look back. As she continued another figure soon came into view, clad in iron armour and clasping a Hammer Laura didn’t have to finish collage to know who this   man was cloned from. “Freaking Saturday morning first some clawed mutant now god of Thunder….I don’t get paid enough!” she shouted stopping several feet from this iron clothed giant.

But just as her foot rested upon the floor that specific point sank. Frozen in terror not knowing what to expect a steel door shot up separating her from the thunder foot. Turning around she noticed another door shooting up from the ground but sadly imprisoning her with the other claws opponent. “okay…okay…I can do this…” she whispered to herself taking in a deep breath before a hissing noise entered her ears. Not having time to check it out she ran toward her adversary as she leaped over him with great momentum. As she did he sliced his claws toward her right thigh managing just in time she was able to block it with a low slash. Though this caused her to lose the lovely momentum she had gained and caused her body to tumbled upon the icy floor.

Her face flat on the ground as she used the palms of her hands to push her up she noticed what was causing the hissing noise. There were several vents situated on both walls and roof that were giving off some type of no doubt toxic gas. Rolling upon her back her eyes faced on the ceiling she outstretched her arms as her hair laid over her face. Not looking at what little cloned claw man was up to the only thought in her mind was “…I wish I got paid for this!”