Untold Stories: Darkness Exposed

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

The melody of her sing song voice "Don't forget the basket honey. We'll be in the car". Stopping at the kitchen on his way out Andy grabbed the basket containing the prepared lunches for the Summers family outing. Today was going to be the first time in a long time that they put being super heroes behind them. Today they would just be a loving, caring family. Placing the woven basket in the trunk along with the blankets and other items Andy was about to throw his shield in there with them. The subtle clearing of a woman's throat caught his attention. "Oh Hi baby.. I uhh.. well you know just..". Those emerald green eyes stared at him as her foot tapped on the floor, her arms crossed. "We agreed Andy. Today is our day off. Just one day". Sighing in defeat Andy removed the shield from the car "I know honey, but you can't blame me for trying". As he went to walk away to put up his shield she gabbed him by the arm. Her soft lips pressed against his as her tongue parted his lips. The embrace was enough for him to drop his shield and take his loving wife into his arms. Their passion was growing as his hands brushed through her thick red locks.

"MOom!" cried out a teenage girl in protest. "That's gross. Quit making out in front of me. I'm gonna be like traumatized and stuff". The two parents parted ways and smiled, laughing at their daughter "Alright sweety we'll stop.. for now". Lexi then smiled slyly and winked at her husband who was then licking his lips. Savoring the flavor of his wives strawberry lips. Moments later they were all packed and on their way. The parks location they had set up for the day was over an hour away. Andy then thought, an hour of teenage girls music. Oh great. But then again anything would be better than her talking about the boys at Vine Prodigies.

The scenery before them was peaceful. Andy's arm was wrapped around the waist of his wife as her hand was tucked firmly in his back pocket. Side by side they walked down the beaten path as their daughter raced on ahead. Camera in hand as she snapped shots of various birds and wildlife. When they knew their peppy teenage daughter was not watching the two would sneak in loving kisses between one another. Playfully teasing one another and seeing who could resist more. It took all his willpower not to just drop the basket and scoop her up in his arms. As they turned the last bend they were all awestruck. The sight in front of them was almost unreal. A waterfall crashed into the crystal clear blue water as the sun shined brightly down on top of them. Not a cloud in sight. Without a moments notice Vanessa was off running towards the water. Her shoes flying off behind her as she stripped to her bathing suit.

"Where ever did you find this place baby?"
Lexi had asked her husband just moments later as the slowly walked closer. "You have your secrets. I have mine". He teased back as he playfully pushed her with his hip. Grabbing him and turning Andy around to face her she kissed him once more "Have I ever told me how much I love you?". "I think you just did Mrs Summers". He winked and kissed her back. Hours passed as the family laughed and played. As hunger began to set in they settled down for lunch. One by one Andy fed his mesmerizing wife grapes as she chewed them teasingly. Nipping at his fingers every so often. Just as lunch finished Vanessa raced off again with her camera. Saying that she would be back shortly. She wanted to try and get a few more pictures. Now alone the loving couple relaxed back a little. Laying down as he brought his wife in closer. His hand brushing the hair away from her face as he slowly, but passionately kissed her. Over, and over, and over again. Time seemed to slow down as they lost track. Paradise...

Then out of no where a shadow hovered over them. Rolling off of her husband Lexi tried to scream. Her voice stolen from her at the sight above them. "Hello my love" called out the dark deep voice. Andy yelled out angrily "Sinister!" as he lifted his sunglasses and fired off an optic blast. Kicking up to his feet as he pressed the blast even harder. Instantly Sinister lifted up his hand and formed a telekinetic shield. Blocking the initial blast and holding off the other. "You picked the wrong day Sinister!" Laughing cynically Sinister summoned forth dark constructs behind Andy. Each of them racing forward and grabbed hold of the hero. Their mere touch sapping his strength away as Sinister stalked forwards. Lexi was fumbling backwards on the ground frantically. Sheer terror looked on her face as she appeared to be in mental combat with the mad scientist. Andy knew this mad man had always held a soft spot for his wife. What horrors was he causing her now...

Fighting effortlessly against the dark shadows Andy could not break their grip. His feet seemed to be weighed down to the ground. Most likely by Sinisters own telekinetic powers. He was showing strength and control like never before. Something was different. Reaching behind his flowing cape the dark scientist pulled out a familiar collar. Andy's face grimaced in Andy as he went to unleash the full fury of his optic blasts. Just as he was about to fire it his mind was struck by a strong psychic blast. Everything began to fade into darkness. Then just like that he was out, his body falling limp.

A black gloved hand slapped across the side of Andy's face "Wake up Summers" . Groggy his eyes opened, but soon things cleared up. "Where's Lexi! What have you done with my Wife you unholy bastard!" As he yelled out Andy's eyes scanned the area. Relief partially filled his heart as there was no sign of Vanessa. The mad man had not found his daughter. "My, my. Such anger from you. It's almost as if you do not like us". Us? Andy thought. And then it all came back to him. The dark constructs that had appeared from no where to grappling him. "Exodus" Andy's voice yet again held no love loss for the name. A parasite or pure evil that was once locked inside his own head. "I had hoped Lexi destroyed you..".

"We are not so easily defeated Summers. You should of embraced us. Then you could of held the power."

"Where's my wife you son of a bit.." Hmpf. Instantly Andy's mouth for forced shut, cutting off his words. "Silence infidel! We did not come here for you to insult us further. Your mere life does that. Ah but do not worry. We are not here to kill you. Not just yet. You see we learned long ago that the only true way to defeat a hero was to break him. Mind, body, and soul. We have broken your body yet you still continued to fight. We had broken your mind and still your steadfastness remained. Today we break your soul. Today we take your heart!". Andy's eyes winded in as he searched the surrounding area once more for his beloved wife. Reaching deep into his mind he tried to hide his calling for her. He knew that Sinister and Exodus would be listening in as well. Maybe she had gotten away and found their daughter. Gotten her to safety. God please he thought. Let my wife and daughter be safe...

"I'm here baby. Please don't fret. I got away. I tried to find Vanessa but couldn't. She must of went for help. I'm coming for you sweetheart. Just hang in there". "No! Lexi please no! Sinister is.." Just as he had said Sinisters name it was echoed aloud in the screaming voice of a pissed off lover. Lexi had returned.

"SINISTER! Leave my husband alone!" The anger in her voice was that of a protective mother, lover. One of the most feared things the world had ever seen. Wind seemed to gush around her, whipping back her red hair as she summoned forth her power. The Dragon Force seemed to be in full power behind her every call. Instantly the dark constructs holding back Andy were incinerated. Andy dropped down to his knees as their ashes were blown away by the wind. Sinister reeled back in shock and braced for impact. Lexi stalked closer and closer as the two seemed to be in deadlock. Parasite against Dragon, Dark versus Light. Snarling in protest Sinister ushered out with one powerful blast. The sky above that was clear and sunny instantly turned dark. Storm clouds crawled in and thunder roared through the sky as their powers collided. Suddenly a bright flash of light erupted all around them and Andy was sent hurtling backwards. It was then that he realized his hands had been shackled together as well. The impact of the force separating his shoulder as he could not adjust to soften it.

Smoke filled the area, there was no signs of anyone moving. "Lexi!, Lexi. Lexi!" Over and over Andy called out for his wife. Hoping to hear, to see something. Then a slender form revealed itself through the smoke. Slowly it walked towards him, one foot in front of the other. As she neared it was visible. "Lexi, baby you scared to life out of me. How did you..?". She didn't answer him. Just knelt down and embraced him with a loving kiss. Tears strolled down her face. Her cloths were tattered and torn. Portions of it just barely hanging on by a shred. There was nothing but silence and tears as she held him. Kissed him. The smoke had cleared by the time their embrace stopped. Sinisters body was just yards away. Nothing but a pile of sizzling smoke. Fighting back the tears she just looked at her husband in defeat. "I had to". Breaking out into tears she fell into his lap. With every fiber in his body he tried to break the restraints. He wanted nothing in the world more right now than to just hold his wife.

"Hahahaha. AhHahahaha". That laugh? ...it couldn't be. How? "Do you really think that we would be defeated so easily. Have we not proven that you can no defeat us!" Whispering to his wife he begged her. "Lexi run. Run Lexi please. He won't stop until he has what he wants". Lifting her head she wiped away the tears. A single finger pressed against Andy's lips as she silenced him. Kissing him one last time...

She stood up valiantly once more. There were no more words. No more threats. The two stalked closer together. Both of their gazes settled upon one another. Andy's heart had stopped as the stand off got within arms distance. He couldn't breath he didn't know what to expect. And then... his heart not only broke.

But it shattered...

The sight before him would of brought him to his knees had he not already been there. His eyes full of sorrow and pain. There were so many things he wanted to scream to yell. To do. But he had no voice or strength to do them. Standing before him he saw the woman of his life. The mother of his child. His better half embracing the darkness.

There before him was the most horrified sight he could possibly imagine. Lexi's arms wrapped firmly around Sinister and pulling him in. Her lips hungrily embracing his as the two kissed feverishly. Sinisters hands swept down her curved toned body, Cupping underneath her firm butt and lifting her harder into that kiss. The two stood there in defiance to everything Andy ever knew. Looking away he could not take it anymore. The hero had been broken.

"Oh honey don't look so down. After all I just had to go with the better man". She teased and toyed. "He can offer me things that you never could. That you never would". Painfully Andy kept his eyes to the ground. He was lost. He had lost. Then under the influence of Lexi's own telekinetic power his head lifted to view them once more. Her arms were draped all over Sinister like a seductive stripper. Even her attire was completely different. Instead of the tattered cloths he saw just moments earlier. Black long thigh high heels stretched up her slender legs. A tiny revealing top showcased the under portion of her perfectly round breasts. A small black cloth and skull belt were all that covered her midsection and waist. Turning to kiss Sinister once more she nipped at his bottom lip, then slipped away.

Step by step she stalked towards her fallen husband. Her hips swinging vibrantly from side to side. Andy could then feel the power swaying over his mind and body. Even if he wanted to try and run away he knew he couldn't They wouldn't allow it. "Please don't tell me that you actually thought I was in love with you". There was a pause as she let it hang there for a moment. "Awe, you did. That is so cute". Her finger reached out and playfully touched his nose. She leaned in and kissed him. Before she stopped she bit down violently. Drawing blood. "You were always sweet". Laughter followed as she threw her head back. Sinister then joined in as he too stalked closer.

"Poor, poor Summers. We told you long ago that we would destroy you and everything you hold dear. Your marriage? A fraud. It was even us who performed the ceremony for you two 'love' birds. Your meeting at the Nine Lives? Arranged by us! Your entire life perfectly calculated and planned by us! How else do you think we were so easily able to break into the Zero Squad Tower, the Ice Mansion and get dna samples. How else do you think it was so easy for us to take poor defensibly Lexi hostage. You know how feisty this firecracker is. She can not be tamed if she does not want it".

Firecracker? The name had brought a thought to the surface of the defeated hero. His daughter. It was his nickname for her all these years. And just as if he was being read like a book the whore spoke up. "Nessa. Our beloved daughter". She then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you ever want to see your daughter alive again". She stopped and playfully licked his ear. "Come and find us". She laughed and flung herself to Sinister once more who was waiting with open arms to catch her. "To Utopia my darling" and just like that they vanished in a puff of smoke.

"Vanessa"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild
Prior to Beginning of story 

The caves in which Darkchild now holds a power over echo with the strong breeze of the snowy mountains, no one other than his own visit him anymore. Something he loves, others know very little of his recent change. The fragment of Arrow within his body and Genesis they always bicker within his mind and its always a crazed session when they do. Walking outside into the bitter cold Darkchild breaths in a deep cold air, the scent of something off fills his nostrils and almost like a dog he growls. "Essex, Ive told you countless times Exodus is your problem not mine any longer. He was born from me but that does not make him anything I can control." From the shadows from within his fortress Sinister walks out into the cold his body shivering. The parasite within him still trying to grasp its new host entirely, the mans chemistry was off from normal humans and Exodus sang to Genesis wanting help. But neither he nor Darkchild would do so, Sinister stood with a grin wide as the grand canyon "I do not come seeking help you high mighty oaf, I come with information. Soon I will have a new weapon to control, and when I get it back everything will change. Our heroes will tremble at the sight of what is to come. And I was wondering what you would do once my power is entire, will you try to stop me so that you an only you rule this world?" Darkchild thought for a moment calling upon his Darkchildren they stood behind sinister each one of them a third of his power alone but in a group they could easily push him away and make it so he didnt return for quite sometime. But something inside Darkchild was curious about this weapon Sinister spoke of, and if it was truly a weapon then he could take it from him once it was revealed. Darkchild closed his eyes an tried peering into his mind, nothing the man had fantastic mental blocks that could be broken but he didnt have the time nor the care to do so. Replying finally he told Sinister "If you are really going to try an take over this rock, I wont stop you unless I deem it necessary." Darkchild walked past Sinister and headed towards the door when Sinister spoke once more before he left "When I have this weapon, no one will stop HER. Not even you...." with that Sinister disappeared in a fog of brimestone just as Darkchild was going to decapitate him for his insolence. 

Darkchild walked back inside slowly, fuming with anger at Sinisters words. He tried to disect them trying to figure out who the weapon was, he walked to the large wall full of computers he called his lab and dialed in "Omega level Mutants, and Metahumans. On par with Sinister and myself " the screen flickered and three images came on bright as hundreds others were in grey only at levels below Darkchilds. The screen showed Final Arrow, Rina, and...Lexi Cat. Darkchilds body burnt with rage as he ripped the room to ribbons as energy shot everywhere destroying his lab in seconds. Screams of rage echoed through the castle as he smashed everything around him "NO!!" he screamed smashing his fist finally into the wall leveling it, Genesis spoke up "If its her...we have to kill her without a second thought. She took me away for a while didnt she, We dont want that to happen again I love this power We now have." DArkchild began to calm down his rage was now turning into a slow irritation and finally resting in a calm state on his throne he leaned forward sliding a laptop out from beside the throne an pressing his finger onto the screen he typed in three letters ASS. A smile came to his face and the three letters stretched out forming a name each letter the beginning to a name, the name slid to the top of the screen and then a camera focused slowly to a base and then into the base. A man came onto the screen a red visor on his eyes and the name was " Andy Steven Summers" DArkchild sighed deep knowing the man as his former "brother" he knew that they would have to meet an clash soon. Because of this weapon Sinister spoke of was in fact going to be Lexi than everything Darkchild had warned Andy about when they were in ICE is coming true the bitch is gonna turn on him the first chance she gets. And when that happens Darkchild after all these years, after all the glares she gave him, after all the snooping he can finally do what hes wanted to do...snap her neck like a f!@king twig "This is going to get very very bad very very quickly." he says as his Darkchildren listen and begin to cackle an giggle.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Andferne

He knelt there on the scorched ground like a beaten man. His entire life had been turned upside down. Everything he had loved, everything he had cherished was a lie. Some elaborate plan by a sick sadistic man. Right now Andy wished more than anything that they had simply just killed him instead. Then he remembered one name 'Firecracker'. "Nessa" he whispered as he picked his head up and looked towards the sky. The tears started to stop and his face grew stern. No matter what those two had said, or done. There was one fact that they could not take away. Vanessa was his. She was his daughter and he would do anything to save her. The heroes resolve had returned. Laying down on the ground he shuffled about, his arms drooping low as he pulled in his knees and feet. With a sudden jerk he shot his arms upwards and his legs and hip back. Just like that his shackled hands were now in front of him instead of behind. He would have to act fast if he wanted to save the last part of his life that meant something.

Andy raced through the forest at top speeds. Reaching the car it took no time to jump in and rev the engine. The tires peeled out as he sent the car squealing onto the road. Everything paced by as a blur, cars honking and curses screaming in his wake as Andy paid no heed to others. He was on a mission. Jumping the curb Andy rushed out of the car without even bothering to turn it off. Busting through the double doors he called out for his Dragons "Dragons Assemble!". He took no time to see who hurried to his call to arms, just kept going straight towards the lower levels. It was only then that he had noticed no one came. There was just silence.. no one was home. Leaping down the steps he hurried towards Nighthunter's lab. They had been talking about a new advanced suit. Something so powerful that it might even give LstPaladin a run for his money. But it was still in testing stages. A prototype. Andy didn't care. he knew that if he was to succeed he would need help. Fiddling with a few other devices in the lab Andy was safely able to remove the manacles and collar. Now stepping in front of the armored suit he punched the key pad with the commands.

Minutes later the suit was fully charged. Surrounding Andy like a armored coating. The systems scanned as he started the launched sequence. The rocket powered boosters kicked in and effortlessly lifted him into the air. A few seconds of learning the balances he took off for the exit, fire trailing behind him. Just as he exited Andy took high to the sky. The sounds of a sonic boom echoed out as he sped at speeds exceeding 800 mph. "Faster!" Andy ordered the suit as it rattled back a number of statistical theories he did not have time for. "Redirect blast powers and armories to thrusters!" another kick in speed sent him flying through the sky as nothing but a blue. Just seconds later he closed in on the mountain side Andy knew to contain Sinister's lair. Adjusting the suit once more Andy readied for his assault. It was time to storm the castle and save the Princess. His Princess.

Meanwhile:

The room was filled with darkness, the only light emitting from red lit candles. Black satin sheets covered the enormous bed, silk drapes helped to hide the two beings straddled on top of one another. A womanly figure sat on top as he curved frame rocked back and forth. Moans of pleasure filled the room until a violent scream of surprise ushered out. Sinister had reached up and grabbed a fist full of her red thick locks. Yanking her down as he slid on top of her. His obsidian lips touching against the moist sun kissed skin. She arched up into his every touch. "Bare me a child" he teased out as his hands roamed her body. "With that our Utopia will be born". Biting her lip she sucked it in as another moan escaped. Her nails dug deeply into his back as the two ravaged one another. Once more. Hours later the two sat there in one another arms. Her fingers danced down his pale skinned chest. "Do you think it worked?" she whispered to her lover. "I know it did my sweet. Exodus has seen to it. The being that now grows in your belly will age quickly by never grow old. It will be born will unimaginable power forged from not only the darkness parasite, but the Dragon Force we so cleverly seduced into your perfect form. With our dna, our genetic make up, this child will be unstoppable. I have other arrangements I must attend to". He leaned over and kissed her once more, her eyes fluttered closed to his touch as she sank into that kiss. Pulling away Sinister rose out of the bed and flung on his cape. Lexi then pulled the covers around her frail body and did the same. Lightly she stepped across the cold floor and into a hot bath.

Sinister sat as his control panel. He had talked with the most powerful beings he knew in this world. None were to make a move against him. Or so they claimed. But that would not keep Sinister from making preparations. The insolent Dragons had seen to it his supply of clones was extinguished. But he still had other ways to protect his investment. It would only be days and his child would be born. Then the world would be his. "Awe, do not look so down my child. Your mother is happy and well looked after". Off to the side Vanessa was bound and gagged. Shackled against the corner wall, tears traced down her soft cheeks as she knew fighting was worthless. A collar strapped around her neck. "Priority one alert. Omega level threat" issued out the systems control. "Incoming bogey eta 20 minutes..." Without another warning the side of Sinisters wall exploded. Dirt and debris filled the room like a smoke screen, chunks of mountain and metal flung throughout the room like a hurricane had just came through.

Now standing in the clearing a lone figure emerged. It screamed out "Sinister!" as his hands stretched outwards. Both emitted a  powerful blast, Sinister caught by surprise had no time to react. Catching both squarely in the chest and flinging him backwards. Crashing into the many screens that filled the back wall. As Sinister tried to recover and reach his feet another onslaught of beams fired out. This time however a third followed with. A crimson beam rocketed out from the eyes of the armored suit. Impacting forcefully and knocking its target back down once more. "Where is she! Where is my DAUGHTER!" he screamed out. Sinister only laughed as he coughed out chunks of blood. The room had cleared and Andy heard the silent voice. "Da.. daddy?"

"Nessa" Andy answered in shock as he looked over his shoulder. Rushing to her side he grabbed her in his arms. One hand easily breaking the restraints that bond her. "Shh. I'm gonna get you home sweetheart". That's when he could feel the mental intrusion. Sinister and Exodus were telepathically attacking his mind. Stumbling back Andy tried to shack off the effects. There was so much power. He knew had it not been for the suits defenses his mind would of been jello at this point. Dark tentacles then erupted from the ground and latched around the armored suit. Its deathly grips sapping the power from the suit. Suddenly a blast of energy impacted against his chest, then another and another. The fourth smashing against the helmet as the dark beast held him still.

The fight played through, back and forth. Sinister kept waiting for his beloved to come rushing through the doors to reinforce his attacks but she never came.. Where had Lexi gone?

The suit was in ruins, chunks had been totally blown off and sparks popped and sizzled. Sinister's body too was in poor shape. Even with his impressive healing factor and regenerative properties he had sustained an amount of damage equal to several nuclear explosions. Large portions of the building was collapsed and almost none of the walls remained in tact. A war had raged on here in the last several minutes. One that echoed throughout the entire Savage Land. It was now that Sinister stopped fighting. Looking almost as if he had seen or heard a ghost. His eyes widened and his skin looked even more pale than the snow white it typically was. With just a puff he vanished in a cloud of smoke, the darkness taking him over and teleporting him somewhere. Unknown to Andy, Sinister had heard Lexi cry out for help...

With the fight over Andy dropped to his knees. Taking a deep breath in he slowly released it and relaxed just momentarily. Unfortunately for him it was a moment too long. A sharp pain smashed against the back of his head and sent him to the ground. Rolling over he saw his daughter standing over him. "I'm so happy that he decided to leave your life in my hands, father". Fumbling with the words Andy didn't know what to think. Had Sinister mind controlled her.. and just as he had thought it his little firecracker picked up on cue. "You can't hide your thoughts from me daddy dearest. Remember just like mom, I'm a telepath. It might of been your seed that helped to make me. But Sinister was the one who created me, HE is my real father. You!, you were just a play thing". Using her power she pinned Andy to the ground as he stepped over him and straddled down on top to get a better look. Just as it looked like she was about the relieved the final blow she urgently stopped. "Nessa! come quickly to my side. We need you now" ordered Sinister in a rushed sentence like she had never heard from him before. "But I.."she began to protest but was cut short "NOW!". Just like that she cringed her nose up in anger and vanished into thin air.

Alone was left the hero, his life stolen by a villain. No wife. No daughter. No love. Everything he had held closest to his heart in the last several years was a lie. He had been played with, toyed, and manipulated. No his life had not been stolen. It had been orchestrated as part of a plan. What was he to do next?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

"Arrogant bastard, ive always hated you I hope you know this Sinister. This is all going to happen in front of you and theirs nothing you can do about it, this is all because you thought you were all mighty. Even the strong come crashing down " Holding his arm out an balling his fist Darkchild remembers the first time he met an fought Andeferne, then watches as he smashes into the side of Sinisters lab and starts the onslaught of anger and emotion. Darkchild finishing his telepathic message he sends it to the back of Sinisters mind, like a memory that just wont come to front. Sitting in the back of your mind annoying you to all ends, then finally coming to front at the last moment. He knows that Sinister isnt a dumb man, once Lexi is gone he will be at DC faster than anyone would expect....exactly what Darkchild wants.  

The explosions within the lab shake the very foundations, the chaos is on an epic scale. If Andeferne wasnt such a noble man, he could be used for so much chaos and bring this world to its knees if the right man had his back. Darkchild shakes his head in remorse "If only the woman hadnt torn you from our grasp, but today will begin the downfall of Andy Steven Summers. From the sorrow and remorse, I will have my brother back." Darkchild speaks of plans of using Andys sorrow to turn him on the world after this endevour, hoping that with Lexi gone he will turn on his world entirely. As Darkchild planned his epic downfall of Andy he walked in through the wall was destroyed and made his way through the lab and followed his nose, the whore had a very distinct scent. That of love juices and lilacs, something that disgusted him even when he was a "hero" within ICE. The woman was everything he hated about women, she used her tits crotch an mouth to get everything out of anyone who had something over her. Andy in particular, he had something she never could take innocence. But with innocence you cant take, but you can manipulate and corrupt something Darkchild had planned on doing before she arrived. Following her smell he finds her a headset on her listening to music within a bathtub, her slender voluptious body just beneath the water. Her breasts above the water slightly, her nipples showing just barely over the bubbles. Darkchild cringes and walks up with a sinister smile changing his voice he talks to her, hiding his mind from her he begins to massage her back "Hello my little Lexi, feeling relaxed?" She jumps momentarily  before relaxing even more to his touch "Yes lover, what is going on out their sounds like a firefight." Darkchild begins to squeeze tighter around her neck an his voice changes to normal and he speaks "Oh thats your husband and your pimp duking it out for you. How special does our little whore feel?" Grabbing tight around her neck he dunks her underneath the water, she screams his name within his mind "DARKCHILD!!!" She tries to dig deeper and hurt him mentally. He pushes harder down bright blue light begins to shine from under neath the water as the Dragon Force begins to flood from her body. Darkchild smiles "Tsk tsk little one cant have you be doing that here. Will ruin the surprise HIYAH!!" Grabbing her hard he lifts her out of the water an slams her against the wall, he leans in and kisses her deep before pulling away saliva sticking to her lips "Lets go home huh? Our little honey moon away from the boys." With a smile he teleports her to his base in Iceland. 

Her body shivers from the teleport and the cold frigid air within the base, her naked body trembles not from cold but pure unbridled rage. "Alright now lets do this properly." Darkchilds body still wet from the tub shines, his demonic features protruding from his body. Hes slightly excited still from partially drowning her, and he doesnt give her a chance to act first teleporting and then reappearing in front of her slamming a hard left hook into her stomach sending her airborne for a brief moment. As she lifts into the air he grabs her with his foot an slams her back down into the ground "Genesis misses you honey, we all miss you. This time wont be as easy as last little one, you wont make any of us disappear this time. In fact I will make you disappear from your gullable husbands life forever." Grabbing her and tossing her across the room he continues his speech "I have been waiting for this for a very long time WHORE, from the moment I met you I knew you stank of whore. No woman would be so easy, you wed Andy so quickly I dont think his dick ever stopped being wet. You had him controlled with that tight thing of yours from the very beginning." The Dragon force tried its hardest to come to the top of her, but Darkchild wasnt giving her enough time to let it loose...yet. "You even tried being good didnt you? Right didnt give it up so fast  as you would usually, waited to your wedding night but the idea was their. You had him controlled entirely, I f@#king hated that. You turned my rival and equal into a p@ssy whipped fool, you turned him soft and for that you will die. But not because I find him to be my sworn brother or anything....because you turned him entirely. I may be a bastard an evil one at that, but am not that low. You stole his heart an crushed it, something I NEVER could do." Darkchilds eyes glew as a blast of energy fired from them an slammed into her, she budged for a moment and then nothing she wasnt moving. Thinking to himself Darkchild swore "F@ck, I talked too much." Darkchild was sent flying across the room and into a wall with a blast of force from Lexi's naked body, and as he slammed into the wall another blast sent him through it and out into the icey frigid air.  

Shaking his head he cracked his neck and stared through the hole as a sinister grin shown as Lexi walked through the hole in the wall "You took my toy....not a good idea Darkchild." Sinister stood behind her and then walked past her. Essex wasnt in control anymore, Exodus was...he wasnt letting Lexi know but Exodus had been in control for a few hours now. Sinister is either dead inside that body or pushed very very far back, Darkchild smiled "You know I was wondering when you were going to get your ass out here. Was thinking I was gonna have to end her before you got here. But even with your new improvements you two wont win this, I can end you two in a manner of minutes." Sinister smiled wide, Darkchild could sense he was sending something telepathically to someone. Darkchild thought he was giving Lexi orders mentally then he spoke "Who said it was only us two?" Suddenly a small hand touched Darkchilds back and he was sent flying back through a wall into his own base, regaining his composure he stood up only to find a tiny frame standing next to Lexi and Sinister. "Nessa? hahahaha the whore, the arrogant prick, and the littlest whore. Aww such a kodak moment you got going here Sinister, but you forgot one thing you know that." Sinister still grinning to his reinforcements replies "And that is?"  Darkchilds body begins to glow slightly "In the darkness of my castle....I am NEVER alone." Suddenly millions of yellow eyes opened in unison all around the trio in front of him "Children....take the whores. Do not kill them...wait hell screw it. Kill the little whore but keep the oldschool whore alive I want to end her myself later,  leave the bastard to me." Suddenly a horde of Darkchildren leap from the shadows at the trio. They avoid Sinister entirely and he doesnt react to his women being attacked, he stares Darkchild down who stands at the other end of the room smiling wide. He begins to talk to Sinister telepathically "Took you long enough Exodus, what do you plan on doing with Lexi? Wait let me rephrase what DID you plan on doing since she will be dead within the hour." Exodus smiled "I have an idea FATHER, you let me gain from her what I planned on. Then you can do what you want to her, after she is dead an gone along with her little whore we will settle this. That a plan?"  Sinister/ Exodus knew this fight was a quickly diminishing one, he was coming up with a plan to survive this somehow. Darkchild smiled an turned away from Sinister "Go ahead, be my guest. As long as you leave her alive enough to feel the pain I wish to cause her." A low thunderous laugh escaped Darkchilds mouth as he turned his back on Sinister.