Fight fight fight

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Park

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Thanks big bones," Park said drinking his water. Park noticed Thug looking at the girl and decided to exit stage left. "I'm sure she'll appreciate your gifts."

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Ravek
@Lincoln_Protocol: The larger man's forehead slammed into his face, dazing him for a moment. That was it... using the naturally occurring electricity in his body he increased his heart rate, pumping more adrenaline into his veins he reared back with a free hand and unleashed a punch that would easily break a normal mans bones straight toward Thug's unprotected face
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Enz0

@RavekTheConquerer: (A different time of course XD)

A loud crack was heard but this only pushed Thug into slamming his fist at his head, enough force to force it into the cement, he realized his jaw was dislocated.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: Doing an overhead arm stretch, The Ninjan Princess slowly stalked the circumference of the ring sizing up her opponent. "Let's See what ya got" She said, taking off in a sprint across the ring; feigning a knee strike, she pirouetted to the left of him; and attempted a non-lethal open palm strike to the back of his neck.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug remained still for the false attack and felt the palm strike his neck, he chuckled. Spunky one aren't we? Thug then brought his fist into a swing to try and knock her into the nearby wall.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ravek
@Lincoln_Protocol: Using the moment to advantage Ravek escapes Thug's grip, using one foot to kick off from his chest and sending a kick towards Thug's injured jaw with his other
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: This guy was a brawler, the type to take a large number of hits but still able to continue. His swing sent her airborne but; Z mastered a perfect aerial recovery and landed in a crouched position. Gasping, she noticed red blood creeping from the side of her mouth. "Impressive" The Green Dragon Admin, stood erect and then dashed forward again, this time sending her own Ninjan punch his way, as if she were saying "My turn"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Enz0

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug blocks the kick, he didnt have time to worry about his jaw, Thug then attempts a grand slam with both of his fists, aiming to crush him into the ground.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug used his massive arms to parry the attack and side step, while to the side he sent his boot at her ribs with his all of his momentum and weight.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Ravek
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek waits till the last possible second before dodging the attack. Quickly coming to his feet he attempts a curb stomp to the back of Thug's head
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Quicker than you look" Z said, dropping her arm to block his powerful kick, just as quick as he sent it, she tried to use his own momentum against him by grabbing that leg and attempting to throw him to the other side of the ring

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Enz0

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug, having a really thick head, actually jerked his head backwards which nulled the blow for his head overpowered the kick, he hoped the force was also enough to pop Raveks knee but he didnt expect much either.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: In a very bizarre move, Thug attempted to grab Z as he was about to lunge forward, in hopes of crushing her into the oncoming wall.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: (I don't understand what you did there...)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: While being tossed by the forward motion, he attempted to grab you while you released him to be thrown across the ring, in hopes of taking you with him or simply slowing down being tossed across the ring, sorry >.< XD)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: As she tossed him; he skillfully grabbed her and brought her along with him, Z crashed down hard onto the ring. Rising to her feet she regained a fighting stance. She was a warrior, and she intended to prove it

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug rolled with the impact, his recovery was a little shotty but he stumbled onto his feet, he signalled for her to make the move. Come on!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Lincoln_Protocol: @Ziccarra_Liafador: Alex watched the fight from his special seat. It seemed as though every move the lady made, thug countered it.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z took a regal stance, "You've proven that you can simply dodge everything I throw at you, what's the point in me wasting my energy" she said, pinning her cloak back onto her shoulders

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug cocked his head to the side, Wait that's it? What kind of brawling broad are ya!? Ah whatever. The sighed and moved back over to the bar.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Park

@FALLENprophet: "Do you fight too or do you just like to watch?" Park asked watching the fight progress.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z took a step towards the door, that is until she heard that word. "Broad" "Sir...you didn't have say that" Z said with her eyes flashing a pure white. "I'm asking you to retract those words before I make you all eat them..."

TheSpyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By TheSpyder
Spyder stepped into the club. He'd heard many rumors and would have loved to have seen a fight, Hell if he got drunk enough he'd probably be in one.
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: You super types dont scare me.. What? Is Dame any better? Thug chugged down a pint then slammed the mug, Go ahead and get your ego out im waiting.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z regained her composure upon looking at the man. Placing a smirk on her face she headed out the door, she didn't want to make tabloids for masscaring a knock-off of

"The Thing"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador: One of the members thanked him for getting her not to destroy the place.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By shanana

Comes back and destorys it all MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Enz0

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By shanana

@Lincoln_Protocol:

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Park said:

@FALLENprophet: "Do you fight too or do you just like to watch?" Park asked watching the fight progress.

Alex smiled behind his shades. "I haven't fought in awhile but yes. I fight and watch it's quite interesting to me man." Alex said

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Park

@FALLENprophet: "It is a beautiful thing to see." Park replied nodding. "What's with the sunglasses indoors?"

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Urbs

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I go to take a poop for a few hours and come back to this." Urbs said smiling while looking at the big man and the visible effects the fighting been having on him. "Hope you're not too tired for one more fight."

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Enz0

@Urbs: Thug grabbed his dislocated jaw and snapped it back into place. "Not at all.."

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Urbs

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary got into the ring, "Then what ya waitin for?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Enz0

@Urbs: "Im waitin on you tough stuff! Hurry up and punch me" Thug pointed at his face

(Have to pick this up later im at work XD, But later tonight :D)

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Urbs

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary grinned. He took a quick dash towards his opponent, and threw two powerful left jabs to get a feel for the giant.

( Cya my boy. 1 love.)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#188  Edited By CainPanell

Cain sat in the stand yelling. "C'MON BEARY!!! YA' CAN TAKE EM'!!!"

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Yaiba
Nozawa fades in from the shadows, watching the proceedings of the fight club.
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Enz0

@Urbs: The two jabs connected and Thug laughed at his spirit and decided to reward him with a low jab towards the gut and attempted to finish with a headbutt

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Park

@Duchess: "Now I'm sure a pretty girl like you could find a better place to play." Park smirked at the blonde.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Urbs

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary shifted his body, aiming to strike with a right straight. Only to be hit in the gut by his opponent, it hurt a lot, and he could tell that his opponents size wasn't just for show. Still he threw his right straight, at the exact same time his opponent's headbutt came his way, making it a well timed counter-attempt.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Enz0

@Urbs: The fist dug right into Thugs ugly mug, but having a thick head the punch was softend but still left a sting. While Urbs fist was still connected to his face he sent his large fist up towards his elbow with crushing force.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By duchess

@Park: Looking away from the bar to face the man, Claire shifted her crossed legs with a smirk. "I didn't know people came here to play." She said in a playfully taunting tone.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Park

@Duchess: "Well what else is a guy supposed to do with a girl like you?" Park said motioning to the bartender for a beer without taking his eyes off the girl.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By duchess

@Park: Her captivating blue eyes flickered towards the prominently displayed 'Fight Club' banner. "I could give you a few ideas." She slowly began jabbing his mind telepathically. It would be enough to make him experience sharp mental pains without leaving him completely immobilized.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By CainPanell

Cain walked into the Underground fightclub, He Noticed the young man being attacked due to a somewhat misogynistic remark, He raised an eyebrow at the sight. "That Chick's F*cking Bada**."

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Park

@Duchess: Park rubbed his temples trying to brush the pain off.Great a pretty rich girl and a telepath, I might be in over my head... "Well as much as I'd love to show you some moves I'm not sure telepathy is allowed in the ring."

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Park

@shadowknight666: "Thanks for the friendly support Irishman," Park said sarcastically as the throbbing pain began to subside.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By CainPanell

@Park: Cain just sat laughing at him. "Okay Here's a tip, RUN WITH YOUR TAIL IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!"