This is no president (Written Public statement about the president)

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zafir_Karim

Zafir had managed to contact the news as Cyris and get them to display a public message from himself. This message was about the recent event (http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/rpg-9/this-is-how-democracy-dies-1837482/#13) in which the powers of the french parliament was relinquished to president Quinn Mercier.

Translated from french:

This is the message:

"Adressed to the people of France,

I understand that President Quinn Mercier obtained his position legally and fairly. However, the relinquishing of our Parliaments powers does not make sense to me. I do not really think that they did it willingly, I think that, whether by the presidents doing or not, they were somehow forced into this. Why would they relinquish their power? If you had seen what was in their eyes like I had seen you would doubt, like I do, that this was an action of their own good judgment and morals. I firmly believe they were forced into this. People of France, you have chosen your president. But what this man is gaining is no presidency, he is preparing to be a king. This is not democracy, this is dictatorship. If you do not believe me all it will take is time to tell you the truth of the matter, you will see, your children will see if you choose to remain blind to the fact. I cannot help you here, I have no power, clearly you believe I do not deserve it. But you have power, as a people united. I prompt you, I fervently prompt you, to do something about this man. This villain on a throne. And for those of the parliament, I pity you. Perhaps you were threatened or controlled in some way. I do not hold you accountable if that was the case. But you still have the chance to do something about it.

Viva la France!"

Dai_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VIVA LA FRANCE!

Cognus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cognus_
No Caption Provided

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognus_:

*Chuckling evilly* Just another day or two.