Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fang The Dragon

Space...

The final frontier.

Long has mean dreamed of dwelling among the stars, of cruising through the black eternity and of discovering new worlds. To bring the torch of humanity away from earth and become everything man can be. Here it is where new legends are written, where new heroes are born. Breathtaking worlds await, exotic alien species and epic adventures. No one knows exactly what is out there, every day is a wonderful mystery under a new sun, every night an astonishing tale to tell.

It is almost unavoidable that adventurous minds make their way up to the stars and take what they have to offer. Here it is where we find a brave...

DRAGON??? WHAT THE...???

After millennia on earth Fang got too bored with the ever repeating story of history and the war of dragonkind and decided to show them all the middle finger. Once more being the pioneer of dragons he simply lost enough money in the right and wrong places till someone built him a functioning space ship and he could take to the stars with a mischievous laughter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a pretty much unscripted rpg about Fang and a few people going on a space trip simply to have fun. If you want to take part, simply let me know here and we can start soon. Four or five people (me included) should suffice. You don't have to start on earth with Fang (I'm probably going to make the opening post when he is already in space already anyway), you can also be a space traveler/alien/whatever and meet him on the road. This is not serious in the least so please make sure to have fun while writing. ;)

• Closed rpg
  • Usual rpg rules apply
  • Have fun and be goofy but respect your fellow rpgers
Avatar image for the_professor__
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to, but I'm busy with my companions. We're havin' our own adventures.

Avatar image for the_professor__
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Friendly Bump*