Thee Acadamy Ooc:

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1001  Edited By Maelstrom

I hear you. I'm all for Hispanic main characters, I like to see our people getting out there. I take it you're Hispanic as well then?:)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1002  Edited By Eternal Chaos

100% Puerto Rican. I rep it with everything I've got.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1003  Edited By Maelstrom

Awesome. It's always nice to see a fellow Boricua.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1004  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Check my blog. One of them is called The Greatest Villain of All Time. Take a wield guess on who it is :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1005  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Awesome. It's always nice to see a fellow Boricua. "

You're one of us too?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1006  Edited By Maelstrom

King of Kings, taking a stab in the dark, but perhaps Tony Montana? :P

EC, Haha. Yeah, I'm a Boricua as well. I was born in Puerto Rico and then moved to the US when I was about 5 years old.
Post Edited:2007-09-11 22:45:03

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1007  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"AY DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!! Finally, I'm not the only boricua here. I felt so alone. That's it, your my best friend on this site just because of your race. lol."

Aren't Boken, and Dc both boricua? And Enna :P
Post Edited:2007-09-11 22:50:58

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1008  Edited By Eternal Chaos

AY DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!! Finally, I'm not the only boricua here. I felt so alone. That's it, your my best friend on this site just because of your race. lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1009  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"Check my blog. One of them is called The Greatest Villain of All Time. Take a wield guess on who it is :P"

Tony...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1010  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"AY DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!! Finally, I'm not the only boricua here. I felt so alone. That's it, your my best friend on this site just because of your race. lol."

Mijo, calm down. ::laughs:: We shall wreak havoc.... or just bad jokes upon the populace! And then we shall eat arroz con habichuelas and chuletas, and bring out our mighty chancleta of justice!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1011  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Aren't Boken, and Dc both boricua? And Enna :P
Post Edited:2007-09-11 22:50:58"

I think Boken's mexican. He doesn't really strike me as one of mine for some reason. DC, I don't know.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1012  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Mijo, calm down. ::laughs:: We shall wreak havoc.... or just bad jokes upon the populace! And then we shall eat arroz con habichuelas and chuletas, and bring out our mighty chancleta of justice!"

Oh yes. Ahora, yo soy feliz. lol. The Chancleta... some painful memories...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1013  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Mijo, calm down. ::laughs:: We shall wreak havoc.... or just bad jokes upon the populace! And then we shall eat arroz con habichuelas and chuletas, and bring out our mighty chancleta of justice!"

Oh yes. Ahora, yo soy feliz. lol. The Chancleta... some painful memories...

" />http://www.johnsondesigns.com/sitebuilder/images/flag-340x417.jpg"

We've all had some terrible memories with the chancleta but it always kept us in line.

::Plays some Big Pun- 100%::

Shame you don't live around here. At the end of the September we have our annual Puerto Rican Parade. I bet you'd love it, but since you're from NYC, I'm almost positive you get one at a later date (if it hasn't happened already.)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1014  Edited By Eternal Chaos

We had it already. It came in like June. It's really good. Everybody seems to know that I'm from NYC, and I get freaked out but than I remember its on my profile. I have it on my Cell whenever family calls the Frankie Ruiz's Puerto Rico song comes on. Now I miss my spanish friends... I gotta go fight with them thursday...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1015  Edited By Maelstrom

:lol: That's where I saw it. But you could always chalk it up to a possible telepath. ;)

Fighting isn't cool. Humiliation is everything friend or foe. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1016  Edited By Eternal Chaos

That's true. Gives me an idea. You ever notice, que con todo los hispanos, that crazy $#!7 happens?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1017  Edited By Maelstrom

Que pasa? What "crazy $#!7 happens"? o__o I'm a little slow at the moment, since my brain has practically been glued to the laptop all day.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1018  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Like the old people, como ellos siempre estan con los muertos, dreaming white sneakers, dreaming of the future, and into that black magic.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1019  Edited By Maelstrom

Mijo, I know exactly what you mean. Eso le a pasao a mi madre con los suenos. Especialment de muerte, y siempre tengo miedo que algo le pase. Y tambien conosco a alguin que trabaja con brujeria. But at the end of the day, it's our heritage. And it's expected when your ancestors involve Spaniards, African Slaves, and Taino Indians. Especially with the Tainos and the African Slavs, they believed in the supernatural stuff.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Mijo, I know exactly what you mean. Eso le a pasao a mi madre con los suenos. Especialment de muerte, y siempre tengo miedo que algo le pase. Y tambien conosco a alguin que trabaja con brujeria. But at the end of the day, it's our heritage. And it's expected when your ancestors involve Spaniards, African Slaves, and Taino Indians. Especially with the Tainos and the African Slavs, they believed in the supernatural stuff."

Mira nena, trust me, that aint nothin new. Mi abuela trabaja con eso. Yo tengo tanto miedo de ella y la brujeria esa, porque cuando ella hace algo, bad $#!7 happens. I don't like my ancestors for passin on all that crap. Pero que uno puede hacer right?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1021  Edited By Maelstrom

Personally, I'm fascinated by it, and amazed by the people who can actually do it. It doesn't excite that that there are modern day brujas? And not just some Goth kids saying they can do that. I always viewed it as, nosotros tenemos una majia que muchas otra personas no tienen, y es real, y se puede usar para bueno o para malo.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1022  Edited By Maelstrom

Are we even allowed to speak Spanish here?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1023  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Personally, I'm fascinated by it, and amazed by the people who can actually do it. It doesn't excite that that there are modern day brujas? And not just some Goth kids saying they can do that. I always viewed it as, nosotros tenemos una majia que muchas otra personas no tienen, y es real, y se puede usar para bueno o para malo."

I agree I saw it the same, pero, my abuela no me gusta, ella siempre esta haciendo algo malo. So, tengo miedo de eso. Yo quiero saber mas, pero no sabe como. We kinda can, but we kinda can't. There've been a few arguements about languages being used here, but some people don't speak english so I need to talk in spanish to them even though I can't really write it that well (which is pretty obvious)

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1024  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Personally, I'm fascinated by it, and amazed by the people who can actually do it. It doesn't excite that that there are modern day brujas? And not just some Goth kids saying they can do that. I always viewed it as, nosotros tenemos una majia que muchas otra personas no tienen, y es real, y se puede usar para bueno o para malo."

I agree I saw it the same, pero, my abuela no me gusta, ella siempre esta haciendo algo malo. So, tengo miedo de eso. Yo quiero saber mas, pero no sabe como. We kinda can, but we kinda can't. There've been a few arguements about languages being used here, but some people don't speak english so I need to talk in spanish to them even though I can't really write it that well (which is pretty obvious)"

I'm not much better myself. But we're making due!

I would suggest try researching it online and see what you come up with. You have quite a powerful research tool in front of you, so use it. Y entiendo. Just hope que las cosas que ella haga, sean para gente mala y no su familia.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1025  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
I agree I saw it the same, pero, my abuela no me gusta, ella siempre esta haciendo algo malo. So, tengo miedo de eso. Yo quiero saber mas, pero no sabe como. We kinda can, but we kinda can't. There've been a few arguements about languages being used here, but some people don't speak english so I need to talk in spanish to them even though I can't really write it that well (which is pretty obvious)"
I'm not much better myself. But we're making due! I would suggest try researching it online and see what you come up with. You have quite a powerful research tool in front of you, so use it. Y entiendo. Just hope que las cosas que ella haga, sean para gente mala y no su familia."

Pero eso es la problema, que ella haga brujeria para mi familia como mi madre porque ella no gusta mi madre. But it all comes back at her.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1026  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So is this rpg dead :P I'm thinking yes.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1027  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"So is this rpg dead :P I'm thinking yes."

Well nobody else posted, and I guess its gonna end just like Eternal Fire did. Without an ending.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1028  Edited By Maelstrom

Oh man. I see why you get that way then. Is she your mother's mother or your father's mother?

I try to live by this even though it's so hard at times: But all the bad people do in this life they will always pay for.

But that's not always the case when nasty, and purely evil people do things to hurt others and keep getting away with it. And I know it first-hand, which sucks even more. We can only hope that the people who harm others will pay for their crimes. Y se que es malo, pero que pagen en la manera mas mala.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1029  Edited By Maelstrom

King of Kings says:

I can't answer that, because I have no idea. :P I'm just a newbie around these parts.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Maelstrom says:

"King of Kings says:

I can't answer that, because I have no idea. :P I'm just a newbie around these parts."

Thanks for the help :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1031  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Oh man. I see why you get that way then. Is she your mother's mother or your father's mother? I try to live by this even though it's so hard at times: But all the bad people do in this life they will always pay for. But that's not always the case when nasty, and purely evil people do things to hurt others and keep getting away with it. And I know it first-hand, which sucks even more. We can only hope that the people who harm others will pay for their crimes. Y se que es malo, pero que pagen en la manera mas mala. "

So true nena, so true. Yup, its official, you're my favorite newbie. Pero mira, I'm gonna go to bed now after I check my myspace see if any news on my buddy but I'll talk to you tommorow. Have a nice night gorgeous.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1032  Edited By Maelstrom

But it's true. :P I haven't been on it long enough to say anything. >_>;

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1033  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Oh man. I see why you get that way then. Is she your mother's mother or your father's mother? I try to live by this even though it's so hard at times: But all the bad people do in this life they will always pay for. But that's not always the case when nasty, and purely evil people do things to hurt others and keep getting away with it. And I know it first-hand, which sucks even more. We can only hope that the people who harm others will pay for their crimes. Y se que es malo, pero que pagen en la manera mas mala. "

So true nena, so true. Yup, its official, you're my favorite newbie. Pero mira, I'm gonna go to bed now after I check my myspace see if any news on my buddy but I'll talk to you tommorow. Have a nice night gorgeous."

Aww, you're a sweetheart for saying that. :D If I make it for like one more week, I won't be a newbie anymore, in my head anyway. :P

Have a goodnight and some sweet dreams.

Quidate, mijo.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1034  Edited By Chameleone

guys it's not dead, we just need some more people who posted on the first few pages to come back. at least i hope it's not dead. i was going to have cryo kill me in his primal state and then regret it or something, maybe Duchess would kill him... dunno
Post Edited:2007-09-12 06:36:24

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1035  Edited By Golem

I just took out the armory

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1036  Edited By Darkchild

im thinking yes. if the civil war rpg gets kicking soon ill join that but stay here just in case Gambler comes back t this

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1037  Edited By Darkchild

so is this rpg dead

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1038  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Darkchild says:

"so is this rpg dead"

checks pulse

I think so

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1039  Edited By Darkchild

dammit

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Darkchild says:
"so is this rpg dead"
*checks pulse* I think so"

that sucks things were getting good like gambler knew i was against him and i was about to fight to