The White Raven (CVnU location)

_Visage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Visage_

Welcome one and all to the White Raven. For over 50 years we have served the greater Northern Va are. Our selection of wine, and spirits are unrivaled. Our cusine is perfected through the experience and creativity of our classically and innovative chefs. Our service is top notch. Any day of the week, you will be able to experience a fine dining feel, with an art nuvo attitude. On the weekends starting Thursday afternoon we conger the top floor into a lively and thriving nightclub. Complete with a full service restaurant accommodations, a DJ and or live performances, the White Raven has grown a reputation for one of the hippest spots to be. Come on in and have a chat with your fellow compatriots. Basement: Used mainly for storage. First floor: Main dining and bar area. The bar has five wait staff, while the 50 table dining room are fully staffed as well. Bathrooms to the left and right of the entrance. Second floor: Night club setup. Minimal tables, smaller bar. Guidelines And such: this thread is for chatting etc. please try your best not to fight, or destroy the place.

_Visage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Visage_

Takes a shot of Jose gold

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Black Solace

"Ugh, I remember why I hate Northern Virginia now" Ashley said, taking a sip of Chardonnay. "Oh and why is that? Xavier asked, eying a woman from afar. "Because they have NOVA plastered on everything"

_Visage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Visage_

Oh it want invisible to the rest of the world lol...

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Black Solace

@_Visage_: Say what?

_Visage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Visage_

Nothing lol. Would you like another drink?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Alcohol, poison of human morality.

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Westlife
@joeagentofhand1: Eff that! You're BSin'!

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Westlife: Zool looks at this individual. Perhaps he is father, maybe due to his drinking problem he hurts the ones he love. "Whatever you say old chap".

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Black Solace

@_Visage_:" Please" Ashley said, reclining in her seat,entranced to the sounds of Anita Baker.

_Visage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Visage_

@Black Solace: Blue Motorcycle it is. Bartender, get my new... Friend here a drink

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Black Solace

@_Visage_: "Thanks" Ashley said, with a smile, pulling out a chair. "I didn't get your name?"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace the name... Well, that's a bit complicated. Just call me, V... Mr. Barista man, Id like a greyhound please.
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_: "OK "V", I'm Ashley. She said, smiling a bit before slamming her shoe against her heel repetitively whilst drinking. "Oh man, it's been such a long time since I had one of these"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace Well, hello Ashley.... Yeah, this is my favorite place around here. Just sorta does everything right. She notices Ashly hair, black and beautiful. "Gurl, is that Brazilian or Indian virgin?"
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_: Letting out a soft chuckle Ashley runs her hands through her hair. "Girl, this is mine; I'm mixed half African, half Dominican"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace that explains it. Visage shifts her look, matching the luxurious locks of her friend. "I swang my hair back and forth" She sings while foolishly rolling her neck... "Had to change the words, I hear them Smiths like to see for copywrite infringement"
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_:"I've never heard of this club before, you guys have great taste in music" she said, taking another sip of her blue motorcycle. Taking a quick glance down Ashley noticed the womans shoes. "Girl, I love your shoes!" she said, damn near screaming; it was more or less the alcohol that caused it.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace "Red bottoms usually get that response. But these aren't real" V reverts the look of shoes back to her human feet. "It's amazing what you can do with a little imagination. But I must say, I'm gagged over yours"
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_:"What the hell..." Ashley said, looking at the woman's feet and then her glass. "I didn't drink...that much..." she whispered to herself. "Oh these are classic Jimmy's, teal just happens to be my favorite color"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace "Dont worry about it. It's amazing what a six inch heel will do for a girls legs. Have all the boys in the yard trying to get some of this milk shake."
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_: "Ha!, you are too much right now" Ashley said, finishing her drink whilst slowly taking it in. "So how often do you come in here, because clearly you don't work here"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace "At lest once a week. I work around town a lot, and this lace has always been there when I needed a drink the most. It's like the enabling friend I never had. " V guzzles down the rest of her drink, clenching her jaw at the bite.
Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Black Solace

@_Sojourn_: "Can we have two incredible hulks please" Ashley ordered this time seeing as V bought the first rounds. "what do you think about all this registration talk.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Black Solace "Ambivalent... I guess that would be the best explanation." She sips on her drink. "This is furkin good.... I digress. But my dad is all for it, he hates mutants. That's just one reason we don't talk. But I'm livin life, and he can kick rocks."