The Trinity Legends (Helsinki, Finland LOCATION)

Trinity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trinity_

The Uncanny Trinity
The Uncanny Trinity
The Trinity Force
The Trinity Force

The Trinity Legends

With the confusion that spurred from the mission in South Africa, the Trinity teams were divided by Ziccarra Liafador into two elite teams. The Trinity Force came about to handle missions that were considered special and were essentially the international team. Composed of Assualt, Homicide, Fallenprophet and Selina Stone; The Trinity Force represent the Trinity on a global scale. They are the first response team.

The Uncanny Trinity believed to be "The Original Trinity" reside within the country of Finland, and the rest of the European Nations. Composed of; Venezuelan leader Xenon, Sojourn, DarkKnightdetective, Dr.Stahl and Maya Lopez. The Uncanny Trinity team is a second response team to the T.Force providing support for their first responding counter-parts.

Further research of the mutant child Kari, revealed that she was just one of four that contained the possibilities of the "Genesis-Gene" a mutation that allowed her to create or destroy the X-gene. Upon the securing of the child, the Trinity team moved it's operations to the nation of Finland, more specifically Helsinki.

The Nordic nation allowed them to continue their operations out of the mainstream world, a luxury that London no longer provided.

The Trinity Tower
The Trinity Tower

An empty office building became the location of the new HQ, a better alternative to the Catacombs.

The Trinity tower is protected by the same illusion casting technique that powers Ziccarra's mask of Cortez. It's network is secured, with Quantum Cryptology. A technology that will identify a breach in the network code, and complete restructure the system to a harder version. The tower serves as a office building (Below ground level) and a hotel.

At the top of this building rest "The Eye of Horus" a multi-dimensional teleportation device created by Ziccarra's use of the speed force in an attempt to slow her aging process. This device serves as a gate way to AVALON.

Avalon Trinity Academy
Avalon Trinity Academy

The fruits of success in South Africa, every child whom was directly effected by the Genesis Gene, whom willingly enrolled are sent here. Trained by Elder Ziccarra Liafador to serve the Mutant-Human relationship, the Trinity academy is only accessible via the Eye of Horus or Astral travel.

Helsinki

Helsinki is spread across a number of bays and peninsulas and over a number of islands. The inner city area occupies a southern peninsula, which is rarely referred to by its actual name Vironniemi. Population density in certain parts of Helsinki's inner city area is very high, reaching 16,494 inhabitants per square kilometre (42,720 /sq mi) in the district of Kallio, but as a whole Helsinki's population density of 3,050 per square kilometre (7,900 /sq mi) ranks it as quite sparsely populated in comparison to other European capital cities. Much of Helsinki outside the inner city area consists of postwar suburbs separated from each other by patches of forest. A narrow, ten-kilometre-long (6 mi) Helsinki Central Park that stretches from the inner city to the northern border of Helsinki is an important recreational area for residents.

Major islands in Helsinki include Seurasaari, Lauttasaari and Korkeasaari – the lattermost being the site of the country's biggest zoo. Other significant islands are the fortress island of Suomenlinna (Sveaborg) and the military island of Santahamina. Pihlajasaari island is a favourite summer spot for gay men and naturists, very much comparable to Fire Island off New York City.

Attractions

The biggest historical museum in Helsinki is the National Museum of Finland, which displays a vast historical collection from prehistoric times to the 21st century. The museum building itself, a national romantic style neomedieval castle, is a tourist attraction. Other major historical museum is the Helsinki City Museum, which introduces visitors to Helsinki's 500-year history. The University of Helsinki also has many significant museums, including the University Museum and the Natural History Museum.

The Finnish National Gallery consists of three museums: Ateneum Art Museum for classical Finnish art, Sinebrychoff Art Museum for classical European art, and Kiasma Art Museum for modern art. The old Ateneum, a neo-Renaissance palace from 19th century, is one of the city's major historical buildings. All three museum buildings are state-owned through Senate Properties.

The Design Museum is devoted to the exhibition of both Finnish and foreign design, including industrial design, fashion, and graphic design.

Theatres

Helsinki has three major theatres: The Finnish National Theatre, the Helsinki City Theatre, and the Finland Swedish Svenska Teatern. The city's main musical venues are the Finnish National Opera, the Finlandia concert hall and the Helsinki Music Centre, which is the home venue of two professional symphony orchestras, the Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra. The Music Centre also houses a part of the Sibelius Academy. Bigger concerts and events are usually held at one of the city's two big ice hockey arenas: the Hartwall Areena or the Helsinki Ice Hall. Helsinki has Finland's largest fairgrounds.

Music

Many widely renowned and acclaimed bands have originated in Helsinki, including Hanoi Rocks, HIM, Stratovarius, The 69 Eyes, Norther, Wintersun, Finntroll, Ensiferum, The Rasmus and Apocalyptica.

Art

The Helsinki Festival is an annual arts and culture festival, which takes place every August (including the Night of the Arts). At the Senate Square in September / October 2010, the largest open-air art exhibition ever in Finland took place: About 1.4 million people saw the international exhibition of United Buddy Bears.

Helsinki is the 2012 World Design Capital, in recognition of the use of design as an effective tool for social, cultural and economic development in the city. In choosing Helsinki, the World Design Capital selection jury highlighted Helsinki's use of 'Embedded Design', which has tied design in the city to innovation, "creating global brands, such as Nokia, Kone and Marimekko, popular events, like the annual Helsinki Design Week, outstanding education and research institutions, such as the University of Art and Design Helsinki, and exemplary architects and designers such as Eliel Saarinen and Alvar Aalto".

Sports

Helsinki has a long tradition of sports: the city gained much of its initial international recognition during the 1952 Summer Olympics, and the city has arranged sporting events such as the first World Championships in Athletics 1983 and 2005, and the European Championships in Athletics 1971, 1994 and 2012. Helsinki hosts successful local teams in both of the most popular team sports in Finland, football and ice hockey. Helsinki houses Helsingin Jalkapalloklubi (HJK), Finland's largest and most successful football club. Helsinki's track and field club Helsingin Kisa-Veikot is also dominant within Finland. Ice hockey is popular among many Helsinki residents, who usually support either of the local clubs IFK Helsingfors (HIFK) or Jokerit. HIFK, with 14 Finnish championships titles, also plays in the highest bandy division, along with Botnia−69. The Olympic stadium hosted the first ever Bandy World Championships in 1957.

Helsinki was elected host-city of the 1940 Summer Olympics, but due to World War II they were canceled. Instead Helsinki was the host of the 1952 Summer Olympics. The Olympics were a landmark event symbolically and economically for Helsinki and Finland as a whole that was recovering from the winter war and the continuation war fought with the Soviet Union. Helsinki was also in 1983 the first ever city to host the World Championships in Athletics. Helsinki also hosted the event in 2005, thus also becoming the first city to ever host the Championships for a second time. The Helsinki City Marathon has been held in the city every year since 1980, usually in August. A Formula 3000 race through the city streets was held on May 25, 1997. In 2009 Helsinki was host of European Figure Skating Championships.

Rules

Feel free to stay in the Trinity Tower Hotel, however destroying it is prohibited without asking.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's beautiful. :')

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

Looking good, nice work i know how much you hate OP's

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson_eagle: You from Finland? lol

Looking good, nice work i know how much you hate OP's

They irritate me to no end lol. Thanks.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@maya_lopez: No lol, you did a very nice job with the location. Even better job with nU Trinity. I'm from the US btw. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: No lol, you did a very nice job with the location. Even better job with nU Trinity. I'm from the US btw. :P

Oh lol. Thanks

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#hype

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Debut

Maya rose from her bed to see Ziccarra leaning against the threshold; shaking the sleep from her system. “You have to meet the team today” Ziccarra’s Spanish accent in this cold atmosphere almost seemed out of place. As a matter of fact both of them being Latina in origin; seemed out of place in this cold atmosphere. “I am to meet the team today right?” Maya asked, placing her hands under her armpits; even with the heat on the natural cold of Finland set in.

Z’s age kept her from operating too much longer in this plane; however in Avalon she was as young as Maya was. The rest of the team were probably still trying to get used to the freezing cold as well; they did move rather quickly. With the Knights of the Roundtable picking up business in London; they no longer needed to be there; now with Kari secure they could focus on other matters.

“I’m ready to meet them.” She wasn’t her life had changed drastically from her already chaotic lifestyle; starting as a Colombian sensation, she manifested her powers during a concert. Samantha was against Maya’s joining, her presence would likely blow the “incognito” factor of the Trinity; but Z believed in her.

Previously

No Caption Provided

Maya Simona Lopez was a popular Colombian singer, her life changed when her powers manifested in the middle of a concert; in the aftermath of the Colombian-Cardinal War; she was sought out by Ziccarra. Z helped her hone her ability, she now joins the Uncanny Trinity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So beautiful to lay my eyes upon would be a sin :D lol jk

Seriously this is really good there is a part of me that wants to join the Trinity but at the same time I believe the moment is not right. Miguel is just starting to be a hero and he is only really known in New Mexico so it wouldn't feel right putting him on a big team like this now.

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Nexus_

I'm ready for it any time :) I owe you a RP anyway for letting the one on Vice fizzle out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol maybe I should pay Y an visit in Vegas ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lobos_del_rayo: Nah I want to see what that other viner's got. I'll switch to Maya

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez:

The Sovereigns secret base is already named Avalon copycat :)

You can keep the name, not only is my team currently inactive, I was going to change it anyways after learning it was in use in Prime already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez:

You can keep the name, not only is my team currently inactive, I was going to change it anyways after learning it was in use in Prime already.

Well depending on the date of your creation, you might be copying me. LOL On the AV the Trinity were called, Trinity Avalon lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

@maya_lopez:

Well depending on the date of your creation, you might be copying me. LOL On the AV the Trinity were called, Trinity Avalon lol

Eddie told me the name has been used like 4 times already, I really just wanted to hassle you.

Also the name of Ian's former company has been Avalon BioTechnologies since my debut from way back in Prime, I do not want to share a name between Ian and Armistice in use.

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Nexus_

@y_intercept: Lol okay do what you want you just pick a place and I will be there :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lobos_del_rayo: Venezuela?

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@maya_lopez:

Eddie told me the name has been used like 4 times already, I really just wanted to hassle you.

Also the name of Ian's former company has been Avalon BioTechnologies since my debut from way back in Prime, I do not want to share a name between Ian and Armistice in use.

I can see that lol. Biotech sound awesome though lol

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Nexus_

@y_intercept: Hmm interesting choice I knew a good way to explain why Miguel would be there :) I'll send you a pm to explain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept:

Name changed, you are now the only CVnU Avalon to my knowledge

potential confusion averted

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_lopez: wait are you using Shakira as a look for Maya? O_O

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:O

:O

Avatar image for deactivated-5791564343592
deactivated-5791564343592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends will be broken in front of my eyes

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I demand that my ban be lifted! xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: Hahahahaha I didn't think it would go down like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I don't want people thinking I'm heartless

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: Something like that, peep the bio. Once I make web shooters it'll be more like the American Spider. xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: Something like that, peep the bio. Once I make web shooters it'll be more like the American Spider. xD

Oooooh gotcha. You'll need to be introduced to the team aswell. I already did mine but no one responded.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: Copy, I'll have something up in the afternoon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_lopez: That's it, I'm making Nova a fan of Maya.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh lord lol

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The Prime Minister of Finland has placed some intriguing information in our hands. Seems that a cell of metahumans have taken residence within their country. Though they have demonstrated a belief in human, mutant peaceful relations, a key member of their task force and his affiliation with the newly reconstructed Venezuela are more than a cause for concern."

Jason didn't know this man's name. His title mattered even less. All he needed was the information. And that was all he took. "So lemme guess, you want me to infiltrate the organization, discover their motives, then report back?" Jason asked with cadence. "No Captain, this operation is off the books. Too long we've been treating you like a regular spy, espionage is not what you were created for. You will play a role on this team. Your acts and their consequences will fall solely upon your shoulders. Its time you learned how to be the hero we saw the first time you dawned those star spangled tights." A small smile of inspiration sunk into the crevices of the American Avenger's cheeks as he energetically rose from his seat and saluted the suit before making his exit.

A Toyota Camry pulled up to the newly established Trinity Tower and Jason stepped out with two large duffle bags and made his way inside. His eyes spotted the cover of a newspaper one of the hotel patron's had just purchased; "Columbian Sensation slays the stage," was the headline, depicting a distraught woman Jason could not identify, as he was out of touch with entertainment. Today was the day that the members of this collective would meet. Bringing about a feeling of tension that always troubled Jason when it was time to meet new associates birthed from the trials of his youth. Apprehensively he ascended via the elevator after leaving his luggage with the front desk.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion:

Maya watched as the elevator door opened, expecting to see a member from the detailed dossier, however this person wasn’t on it; he must’ve been a late entry like herself.Standing up whilst wiping her hands on her jeans she walked towards the newcomer with her hand extended.

“Hola” she said, with a force smile on her face, this world was still new to her; the full range of her powers were still unknown, but with help she’d be able to be a major player on the team. “I am, Maya Lopez” she said, cupping her hands in front of her. “Are you TF or UT?” she asked, which was a code to see if he hadn’t wandered in the wrong place.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_lopez: Jason's stance immediately became straight and rigid as the woman from the Newspaper cover greeted him. "Jason Barker, UT," he declared with a strong tone. He was forgetting himself, here he wasn't a soldier, he was a person. Suddenly, Jason began to relax a bit, loosened his posture, then adopted a small grin.