Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dreadstroke
No Caption Provided

The majestic Snowhold Citadel is a fortress built in the snowy, secluded mountains of Siberia, designed by none other than Darkevius Halliwell in 2002 with the intent of being his place of residence. Imposingly colossal and designed with unearthly architecture, the icy matter comprising the citadel is a virtually indestructible metal heralding from beyond the known solar system. Quantum shield generators within the interior of the base prevent teleportation and phasing into the hold, as well as external manipulations. The front doors where the twin effigies are posted marks the entrance, and the doors can only be opened via Amarth's touch or the thousand ton star key buried in the sheet of snow beside the doors.

No Caption Provided

The many corridors are lined with icy medieval architecture and smaller effigies. Besides numerous places of comfort and rest, there exists a large, circular library near the entrance corridor, as well as a kitchen and large dining hall. Perhaps the most important quarter, however, is Halliwell's progressive laboratory. The laboratory carries all of Dark's technological blueprints, scientific research, and inventions, and was created with modified technological from other words. His alien computer system can potentially access any known database based on earth and can relay data and communicative signals to sources outside of earth. As such, the laboratory isn't accessible to visitors unless authorized via Dark's touch.

A number of security measures have been erected around and within the citadel, including a digital monitoring system that can tap into all visual spectrums and detect heat signatures, hidden energized particle weaponry that function similarly to gattling guns, and patrolling "Hallibots" that function like drones. Standard Hallibots are simple drones carrying plasma rifles; advanced Hallibots are bulkier, highly durable, and carry plasma blades alongside wristmounted plasma projectile devices. The strongest Hallibots are functionally low level supermen, capable of sustained flight through anti gravitational technology, energy beams through internal divus cores, and are superhumanely strong and durable. Unknown security algorithms defend the Hallibots against most hacks and harmful signal transmissions. Each of them are reasonably sentient and entirely obedient to their creator.

Rules and Information

• - This is a CVnU home location and the rules of this universe apply.
  • - Feel free to show up here, though sell the fact that no one has prior knowledge of the location, nor of how to enter it. As far as you know, it's just an odd citadel in the middle of nowhere.
  • - If you've read the OP, you should know that it is impossibly to teleport, phase, manipulate, or brute force your way inside.
  • - PM me if you're looking to attack this place (though again, no one knows Amarth lives here), and sell the security. If you want to discover Amarth's connection to the place, PM me and we can work something out.
Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_professor__
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dreadstroke
Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dreadstroke
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Professor__

@dreadstroke: (OOC: You know what? Screw it. I'm gonna RP.)

2003 (13 Years Before The Professor receives companions)

VROOM!!!! VROOOOO!!!!!! WHOOOSHH!!!!!

Those were the sounds made as the TARDIS appears out of thin air, standing near the icy citadel's entrance.

"Okie dokie. I should be right on Mars." The Professor said as he exited out of his spacecraft, then yelled in surprise, "WAIT, WHAT!!???"

Right before him was what appeared to be an icy citadel of sorts, and the entrance was just a few yards away. In fascination, The Professor squinted as he examined every inch of the magnificent construct before him.

A castle or citadel made out of ice? When did that happen?

"Okay, must have overshot by a billion miles, no biggie," The Professor said as he entered back into his TARDIS.

Looking at the controls, pulling a few levers, twisting a few knobs, and even hammering the side of the TARDIS, The Professor was agitated, since the TARDIS only made a few sputtering sounds..

"Geez, must have fried a Tachyon Relay or something," The Professor stood their with a contemplative look in his eye, "I can either fix this thing and head to Mars for my research, or check out the majestic ice castle that is conveniently right their, and that I accidentally found. I think I'll go with the latter."

He often did this, always talking to himself. It helped him set his goals, and he wanted to check out the castle, even if it was an accidental mistake. Walking out of the TARDIS, and locking its entrance, he strode towards the huge, glorious ice castle.

Hmmm.... I can think of several species of aliens who would do this sort of thing. The question is: who or what built this?

Finally reaching the door, he knocked on it a few times, and called out, saying:

"Hello, anybody home? I love what you've done with the place. Real cool. Get it?" The Professor said with a hint of humor in his voice, wondering if anyone lived here at all.

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dreadstroke

@the_professor__:

2003, Early Snowhold

The surge of cold air past his face, the rush of wind in his ears, the everlasting exhilaration of aerial acceleration. It was because of this that Darkevius favored flight beyond all other forms of travel. He simply couldn't get enough of it, and he always got a little disappointed when he reached his destination.

Grinning as he descended upon his beloved citadel - shimmering in all its icy seclusion -, he comically spiraled out of the air as he saw what appeared to be a red telephone box and a man at the door of his castle. He skidded through thick sheets of snow, stopping meters from the stranger.

What...

He frowned, gingerly rising to his feet, brushing snow off his beanie and coat. Bewilderment set in as he overcame the initial shock. It had dawned on him once before that someone was eventually bound to come across his home. But a telephone box! What on earth was that doing here?

"Errrr." He didn't quite know what to say, so he started off with the most sensible question. "Who are you?"

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke:

(OOC: It’s red. Just correcting you.)

The space-traveler gave a small jump as he heard a voice and some ruffling snow behind him all of a sudden. Turning around, he quickly hid the shock on his face with a smile.

“I’m the Professor,” The Professor replied, “I just found your icy citadel by accident and wondered who lived here.”

Wiping some snow off of his hair, he asked the stranger a question in return.

“Now, I told you my name. What’s yours?”

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: (Gotcha).

The Professor?

Frowning as he swallowed the new series of questions that occurred to him, Dark folded his arms, anxiously considering "The Professor". He didn't seem threatening, and again, it wasn't as though the citadel would've remained hidden forever.

"Darkevius. Er, nice to meet you," said Dark, offering his hand to shake the stranger's. "I'm guessing the telephone box is yours?" He asked, gesturing at it.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke:

Taking a firm grasp of his hand, and shaking it, he said:

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Oh, and, yeah, that phone box is mine."

Releasing his hand, and looking out to the frozen, intricate castle that laid before him.

"Nice place you got. May I have a look inside? Don't worry. I won't harm you. I am nowhere near as powerful as an nGod such as yourself."

His face clearly showed awe and harmless interest in the majestic, frozen citadel before them, and maintained eye contact to show he was telling the truth.

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__:

Hes knows I'm an nGod???

"Uhhhh yeah! Sure, why not," Darkevius finally decided, smiling as he turned heel through the glistening mound of snow, towards the imposing, icy effigies positioned on either side of the entrance. The doors raised upward the moment he rested his palm against them, revealing the glacial corridor that lead inward.

Beckoning his guest forward, Dark strode on in, eagerness weighing down upon his previous misgivings.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Professor__

@dreadstroke:

"Thank you. Oh, and I can sense your surprise," The Professor said as he followed the nGod into the marvelous, glacial inside of the citadel, "Something about how I know that you were an nGod. Also, no one could have been behind me unless they came flying, like you did. That just further supports it. Also, you have battled others I think, and your face would be easy enough for anyone to recognize it is you. If anyone would guess so."

What the Professor didn't say was that he had timeline data that helped him figure it out, he had read specifically on poweful species that could give him trouble such as nGods. If the man before him were to find out that, well, The Professor was not sure what the man would do. He hoped he didn't poke holes in his 'facts'.

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: (Just to clarify, back in 2003, none of that stuff's actually happened yet. Dark hasn't made the earrings/ring, nor is of any renown/made enemies. Unless the Professor's referring to the future/present nU?).

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke: (OOC: Um, sorry let me fix that. I thought he had them already. I mean, its not like you exactly said when he made the rings in the bio.)

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: No worries. In my defense, the ring was specifically described as reverse engineered from Divine Aether technology (and the Aether was made in 2016. Or 14-15, how time passes in the nU escapes me, lol).

"But... no one knows me..." Darkevius frowned as he attempted to wrap his head around the stranger's explanation. He hadn't fought anyone on earth in recent memory, nor was yet famous. And he had a hard time believing that this man knew he was a god simply because he could fly.

Then, out of the blue, something clicked.

"Wait a moment, are you from the future?" He asked as the entrance closed behind them, a mild warmth belying the corridor's glacial design filtering past them as they were cut off from the strikingly frigid winds of the outside.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke: (OOC: k. Just din't know when it was made lol.)

"Maybe, maybe not. What do you think? Like I said, found this place by mistake," The Professor said as he rubbed his arms trying to get some warmth back. He knew he shouldn't have talked too much, but well what could he do now?

I must be a little more careful next time.

"So, what is this place? What is it used for? I have to say, this is really impressive."

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dreadstroke

@the_professor__:

"I think.... that if you are from the future, I don't want to know anything else about it," he laughed, taking off his onyx beanie stuffing it in his coat pocket. The less he knew about his future, the fewer changes the timeline could be subject to.

They would stride down the glimmering corridor, past the razor icicles hanging above them and into the large chamber that could lead to the library, bedrooms, and other areas of the citadel.

"This is my house. Well, castle to be more specific. Pretty bizarre, I know, but I like my solitude." He folded his arms, gaze set on the doors that lead to his library. "And thank you! I had a crew of aliens help me build it. I helped them out and in return they supplied me with this icy material, some technology to get me started, some books, you get the picture."

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Professor__

@dreadstroke:

"Well, actually your half-right. I am from the future, but I'm also from another planet. Yep. I'm an alien," The Professor stated.

Looking around in awe, it was evident that The Professor was really impressed by the craftsmanship. He got shivers from the razor icles, since he wasn't a fan of anything sharp. But after Dark here explained it was alien ice, his worries ceased.

"Books, you say? Well, in my experience, books are the best weapons in the universe. Just my two cents."

Looking around, he clearly couldn't get enough of the place. When the nGod mentioned technology, he perked up.

"Technology. Well, if you have any problems with you tech then I can help with that. Science is my specialty."

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone's gona probably come say hi soon

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: (Sorry for the wait).

Dark couldn't help but smile at the man's evident enthusiasm, and was only further delighted at his appreciation of books and science. Individuals like the time traveling professor before him were a rarity, alien or otherwise.

"Great! I've always wanted to have a time traveling science consultant from another planet," Darkevius laughed, stopping before another ice effigy.

@antidoll said:

Someone's gona probably come say hi soon

(Looking forward to it :))

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke:

“Well, then led the way to the library!” The Professor said with an evident laugh. The man before him was an interesting individual. He was also an nGod, a being with more power than him in some respects. He also wanted to see the library, and wondered what books were inside.

“Also, how does the door work? It is made of alien ice yet it only opened at your touch. That is amazing. I haven’t really seen something like that. I mean I’ve heard of it. Some alien species possess such a gift, and a spectacular gift it is. What is it? Programmable ice? Scanning mechanism within the ice?”

The Professor said this all with true sincerity and awe. This ice was fascinating, and could bring many new advancements in technology on earth. Programmable ice could be used for all types of housing.

The universe, or, for that matter, the multi-verse never gets old. This is great.