This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_sex_kittens
#1 Edited by The Sex Kittens (35 posts) - - Show Bio

We Are Comic Vine's Elite Sex Symbol..."We Are The Sex Kittens"

We are a team of Comic Vine's most sexiest people and strive to dominate Comic Vine...and crush all those teams that defy us.

Rules & Regulations

  • You must be able to RPG
  • You have to be sexy at all times (inside thread or out)
  • This is a team for guys and gals


those are our basic qualifications (plus if we like you, your a most likely candidate to join)

Leaders:
GreyGoose & Prima Donna


WE HOPE YOU ENJOY BEING ON THE SEXIEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We will also have team meetings once a week to discuss futhering the team; mainly on fridays

Avatar image for greygoose
#2 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

w00t up and running

Avatar image for methos
#3 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
raises his eyebrow

right...

well this can go in the RPG forums anyway

M
Avatar image for jax
#4 Edited by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay.....I'm part of it.
























Avatar image for greygoose
#5 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

oh shoot i forgot to place in rpg forum please do that for me methos

Avatar image for methos
#6 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"oh shoot i forgot to place in rpg forum please do that for me methos"

doneski

M
Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
#7 Posted by The Vigilant Marauder (271 posts) - - Show Bio

yaaaaaaay prima

wooah i sound like a fag for a moment

Avatar image for greygoose
#8 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio
The Vigilant Marauder said:
"yaaaaaaay prima

wooah i sound like a fag for a moment"

ROFLMAO...the teams for boys and girls
Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (220478 posts) - - Show Bio
Well it looks like The Sex Kittens are up and running
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm an automatic member yes

Avatar image for greygoose
#11 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

so jax ur a member right
lemme know now so i can put u down on the list

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29701 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"So I'm an automatic member yes"
Aww your deserting us :P
Avatar image for pixelized
#13 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

<----------------------ME!

Avatar image for jax
#14 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"so jax ur a member right
lemme know now so i can put u down on the list"
Yeah.
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Gambler said:
"So I'm an automatic member yes"
Aww your deserting us :P"
What we cant be on two teams?
Avatar image for greygoose
#16 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications

Avatar image for greygoose
#17 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so far i got pix, jax and gambler correct

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications"
If you have to ask me, that, then this team ain't even on my level.
Avatar image for pixelized
#19 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmmmmmm Don't Cha?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#20 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

You know.Im wit it.

Avatar image for greygoose
#21 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"GreyGoose said:
"w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications"
If you have to ask me, that, then this team ain't even on my level."

wasnt talkin to u
i was talkin to jax
Avatar image for jax
#22 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"ok so far i got pix, jax and gambler correct"

Correct.
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#23 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we aloud to be on another team?

Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
#24 Posted by The Vigilant Marauder (271 posts) - - Show Bio

i want in, but , i dont have to leave the dragon rite?

Avatar image for jax
#25 Edited by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications"

YEP!
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29701 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Gambler said:
"So I'm an automatic member yes"
Aww your deserting us :P"
What we cant be on two teams?"

lol Your always the one banning us from being on other teams. Except you give some excaptions ;P
Avatar image for greygoose
#27 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"GreyGoose said:
"w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications"

What are the qualifications?"

jax u have to know how to rpg..and im joking lmao of course u can join
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#28 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"ok so far i got pix, jax and gambler correct"
Akira too ^_^
Avatar image for prima_donna
#29 Posted by Prima Donna (277 posts) - - Show Bio

GREYGOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#30 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, to many dudes on this team for me. I'm out

Avatar image for greygoose
#31 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

i updated member list go look if u wanna

Avatar image for greygoose
#32 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

gambler...ur being impatient i just put up the team lol

Avatar image for prima_donna
#33 Posted by Prima Donna (277 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hmmm, to many dudes on this team for me. I'm out"
lmao
Avatar image for jax
#34 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Jax said:
"GreyGoose said:
"w00t okay..so have u met the qualifications"

What are the qualifications?"

jax u have to know how to rpg..and im joking lmao of course u can join"
 I said yep. I know how to RP. My fan-fics are also above average.
Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
#35 Posted by The Vigilant Marauder (271 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hmmm, to many dudes on this team for me. I'm out"
that was fast
Avatar image for pixelized
#36 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so

Avatar image for greygoose
#37 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for greygoose
#38 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

ill change it for u lol
Avatar image for gloom
#39 Posted by Gloom (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

May I join?

Pouts.

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#40 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"gambler...ur being impatient i just put up the team lol"
hahaha sorry chere. I'll watch dis teams progression wit interest.
Avatar image for the_sex_kittens
#41 Posted by The Sex Kittens (35 posts) - - Show Bio

lol gambler...and loom sure u can join

Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
#42 Posted by The Vigilant Marauder (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sephirim by the way if anyone didnt  know(not like anyone cares)

Avatar image for the_sex_kittens
#43 Posted by The Sex Kittens (35 posts) - - Show Bio
The Vigilant Marauder said:
"Im sephirim by the way if anyone didnt  know(not like anyone cares)"

lol nice to meet u
Avatar image for jax
#44 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

Pix's name is after mine oh hell yes.

We need to change the battle cry from boys call us sexy because I'm a boy and I don't call other boys sexy. That's creepy. How about we're Heavenly?
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#45 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29701 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hmmm, to many dudes on this team for me. I'm out"

LMFAO, Man that was quick :P
Avatar image for the_sex_kittens
#46 Posted by The Sex Kittens (35 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

Pix's name is after mine oh hell yes.

We need to change the battle cry from boys call us sexy because I'm a boy and I don't call other boys sexy. That's creepy. How about we're Heavenly?"
imma change to they call us sexy
Avatar image for pixelized
#47 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

ill change it for u lol"
YAY...i Love the Dolla/Kittens
Avatar image for pixelized
#48 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

Pix's name is after mine oh hell yes.

We need to change the battle cry from boys call us sexy because I'm a boy and I don't call other boys sexy. That's creepy. How about we're Heavenly?"
i'm sure some guy has called you sexy
Avatar image for jax
#49 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

ill change it for u lol"
YAY...i Love the Dolla/Kittens"
That is so messed up. Pix should be after me.
Avatar image for pixelized
#50 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"pixelized said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:
"Jax's name is ahead of mine??? i don't think so"

ill change it for u lol"
YAY...i Love the Dolla/Kittens"
That is so messed up. Pix should be after me."
ew, why?