The Psychiatric Office of Dr. Steele (CVnU)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: (SMH...)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: Alexandra stepped out of her office wearing a black pencil skirt, a red satin blouse and matching pumps. "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. Would you like to come inside?" She raised her eyebrows toward the newcomer and indicated the door to her office.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "Ah, yes. Mr. Karaii. Well, I appreciate you coming in to see me. I take it that this wasn't your idea. I'll try to make this painless." She smiled sweetly. "You may have a seat anywhere you'd like." The doctor sat herself in her chair, brushing her back her soft, blonde locks and clearing her throat.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "I won't bite." She smirked. "So, Mr.Karaii, why did you aunt suggest you come to me?" The doctor tilted her head awaiting his reply.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: Alexandra caught the bottle and examined it, taking note of the formulation. "I see. Has the medication helped at all? Any troubling side effects?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "I can understand your... dislike of the treatment. But sometimes toned down can be healthier than the extremes." She held up the pill bottle. "It also helps to take the proper dosage at the right time. But I don't want to grill you on things you've already heard before. I'd prefer to know more about you." She tossed back the bottle. "Bipolar disorder... life has dealt you a rough hand. How do you deal with it aside from the meds?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: Alexandra nodded. "What can you do? And what do you do with what you've been given?"

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Walks in with a serious face, then sits down in the waiting room with his fist holding his chin and beigins with his brooding while he waits.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "Really?" She raised her eyebrows and leaned forward with intense interest. "That sounds absolutely fascinating. But as a psychiatrist, I can imagine humanity doesn't seem worthy. However, Mr. Karaii, heroism is less about others, and more about you." The doctor gave a small smile.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra breezed into the room. "Well, hello. I'm Dr. Steele... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" She raised an eyebrow.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: His face does not change as he stands up and says." Let's get this over with" and the proceeds by rudely getting into her office and sitting down in the chair.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "You're right." She nodded. "You certainly don't have to save people if it doesn't weigh on your conscious. You make your own decisions with your power. Frankly, I've seen many who've done worse with superpowers."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Well, I do hope our meeting won't be too dull." She sat down gingerly across from him. "But that is entirely up to you. May I ask your name, sir?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "I can imagine flying is convenient. And you are fortunate in that. Many of the metahumans who come through my office can't control their abilities. As you can imagine, that is a very dangerous affair. So, you don't hurt people, but you don't always save them. How do you feel when you do save people, using your powers for a purpose?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: " I am Dark Vengance". he answers in a serious voice, as he plans in his head what he will say next.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Well... that is quite thematic. Do you have repartee to go with that nomenclature?"

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#127  Edited By AmazingAngel

Angel walks in to the waiting room with a look of reluctance on his face, He looks over at the dripping water cooler and over at the chairs. "I'm bored already"

Angel sits down on the comfortable chair and flips through the magazines on the coffee table "Home and living, Home Styles, Your Home and You, Cooking at Home,I should have brought something from home"

Angel rests his head back in the chair and closes his eyes.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintessence_: "Maybe you aren't looking hard enough... evil lurks in the most usual places." Alexandra grinned. "Have you considered joining a team?"

@AmazingAngel: "What would you prefer?" Alexandra leaned on her doorway. "Be careful how you answer. I'm trained in psychotherapy." The doctor smirked. "I'm Dr. Steele. Can I help you?" She stepped forward in her black, patent leather pumps.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "mmmhh" he grunts as he grinds his teeth.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "That is a terrible sound." She grimaced at the sound of grinding teeth. "What brings you here today, Dark Vengence?" The blonde woman stared at him plainly.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "Allies, they believe that I am too cold, and my friends say that I make barriers." he answers with a numb face.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra nodded. "That is a definite downside of alliances. People expect their comrades to be open with them. Why do you suppose they find you cold and detached?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "Because I am, because being too open with people shows weakness and I can't have that."

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#134  Edited By AmazingAngel

@The Psyentist: "Trained in psychotherapy huh, so if I request anything with fast cars of yachts I'm overcompensating for a small peep, anything with video games and I'm a violent sociopath and I don't even want to know what you'd think about me requesting a pro wrestling and bodybuilding magazine."

Angel stood to his feet and approached the doctor, "I just want some help with a recurring dream I've been having, no oedipus complexes, no Freudian super ego's and no role playing cops and prisoners like you guys seem to love." Angel smirked and tilted his head, taking off his sunglasses. He sat back down to the chair and picked up a magazine with the title 'Small Cars and Modest Houses Monthly' He crossed his legs and rested the magazine on his lap looking back at the doctor.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Au contrair. Being open shows one has no weaknesses. People who hold back, who hide are the ones who are afraid that someone will find some flaw and exploit it."

@AmazingAngel: Alexandra laughed. "Something like that." She winked. "Well, we can discuss the dream." She raised a finger, her red lips curling into a smile. "I'd like to think I'm in a class of my own. Now, tell me about this dream. But first, do you have a name?" She sat down in the chair at the center of her office.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "But I have flaws, that's why I must hide them. Take secret identities as a example, they all know who each other is except for who I am, If any of them is telepathically attacked and their identities are leaked, they don't just put themselves and their families at risk, they also put the others' families at risk."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Of course, but if you're going to play the "what if" game, a telepath could assault you and reveal you identity. Risk is part of life, part of all attachments." Alexandra leaned forward, her hair falling around her face as she looked at him intently. "I've treated humans and metahumans alike. Part of mental health is attachment and vulnerability. Your comrades suggested you be more open because they care about you. They like what little you've shown of yourself. They trust you, they want you to trust them."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "A telepath couldn't attack me because I block telepath waves with a that I built into my suit device into my suit, and risk is not a part of life, because risk is fear and I prepare for fear".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra smirked, quite satisfied with this newfound knowledge. Devices could be easily bypassed when their existence was known. "You keep your suit on all the time? Damn shame." She turned her head. "Prepare for fear? Do you know much of the concept? Risk is only fear-arousing when fear is already present. Those who do not have fear can afford to take risks."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "Risks are not allowed in my world".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Well... you mean the risks you are aware of." She leaned her head back, her eyes resting on him strangely.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "I know all the risks". He smirks in a almost diabolical manner.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra blinked at him disbelievingly. "Really? You think you can stop anything with just what's on your utility belt?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Still smirking as he points to his brain and says "No, with this".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Metahuman then, I take it?" She raised an eyebrow.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: His face now serious "Are you a metahuman?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "No, I just treat them." She lied with the skill of a complete sociopath.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "What type of metahumans do you treat here exactly? Am I really your first unpowered? He says untruthfully.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Oh, no. I treat humans as well. I have seen humans, mutants, aliens, demons... all sorts." She spoke cooly. Given his apparent reliance on his suit, she assumed his declaration of his 'normal' humanity to be genuine.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "Are all of them as tall, handsome, and brooding as I am?". He says in a almost serious manner.