Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By Slinger
Fae said:
"Is it me or are a lot of people taking breaks from RPGs? =["
I hope not. I just finished my RPG vacation. I wanna finish my current one before I start anything new though because I've got big changes lined up for Slinger.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I wanna get into an RPG

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By Midnightist
mark1212 said:
"Fae said:

PEOPLE taking breaks...im a little jumpy for nothing, no place to waste my skills."
thats sad lol
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#204  Edited By Nighthunter
Ruin Cross said:
"Fae said:
ya i realized that too. People just stopped doing them."
nah we are getting more rpgers as time goes on, we are growing. It's just that sometimes people need a break
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Ruin Cross
Nighthunter said:
"TheDrifter said:
"What if we all get sent to some parallel earth or something?"
I had an old "Earth-3" idea a few months ago called "the other side" we traveled to parallel worlds and our counter-part wason the opposite side of the law, I won't be taking part in any rpg for awhile but you guys could try to use that idea if you please"
So what do you sya guys. Makr, Drifter, Slinger, anybody want to get together and plan this out
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Slinger

Naw, I'd have a hard time dealing with an alternate self. Plus like I said earlier Slinger is gonna be changing drastically after Key of the Templars Redux, he wouldn't fit into it.

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Ruin Cross
Slinger said:
"Naw, I'd have a hard time dealing with an alternate self. Plus like I said earlier Slinger is gonna be changing drastically after Key of the Templars Redux, he wouldn't fit into it."
I will be looking forward to that. I hope once Slinger changes you have another interesting rpg idea to get him noticed
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Slinger

We'll see how it goes over.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By G'bandit

meh.................... I got a RP coming up soon XD is quite interesting :)

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By thunderbolt
Nighthunter said:
"Slinger said:
"thunderbolt said:
"
Civil War 2
Civil War 2 "Chaos Breaks Loose"
The government was happy with the Superhuman registration act even though it caused a Civil War but something is wrong.  Heroes that are licence to fight are causing to many problems.  America is going through difficulties with the economy and a war in Iraq.  Villians are beging to take over little by little.  Neutrals are not doing anything.  While heroes are being hated by the public.  The new president has issued checks for the whole country.  Except the wrong people are getting them (Super Heroes and Villians).  The government passes an act called no civilian left behind.  In which people get whatever money from the government while heroes grow poor.  Heroes are getting furious with this stupid bill.  While some think it is better for the civilians and superhumans of America.  Chaos happenes and a war begins."
Shouldn't it be Civil War 3?"
I think it's the fifth...."
It could be the "Cold War"
Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#211  Edited By Doomsday
Coming Soon....
Coming Soon....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a new RPG

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By XRiskyX
TheDrifter said:
"We need a new RPG"
perhaps this one?

Doomsday
said:
"
Coming Soon....
Coming Soon....
"
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By pixelized

i thought kurrent made one

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Slinger

We have a few organizations on the vine that are centuries old, so I was wondering, where were they during major world events? I was wondering if anyone would be up for an RPG set in WWII. It would be a canon RPG that served as a sort of history for some of the teams and organizations that have been around forever. For example; the LAS has been around for ages, and you know that they weren't just sitting on the sidelines, how were they pulling the strings during the war? Whose side were they on? This RPG would give groups like the LAS a great chance to give the rest of the vine a little of their history, and would also give some insight into the powerbase of these groups. Now, I wouldn't want anyone to feel excluded, so of course you wouldn't need to be on a team to participate. I picked WWII because it has affected nearly everyone, everybody's character probably has or had a relative that was touched by it somehow, that could also give good insight into their characters background too. All are welcome.

Any thoughts?

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By thunderbolt
Slinger said:
"We have a few organizations on the vine that are centuries old, so I was wondering, where were they during major world events? I was wondering if anyone would be up for an RPG set in WWII. It would be a canon RPG that served as a sort of history for some of the teams and organizations that have been around forever. For example; the LAS has been around for ages, and you know that they weren't just sitting on the sidelines, how were they pulling the strings during the war? Whose side were they on? This RPG would give groups like the LAS a great chance to give the rest of the vine a little of their history, and would also give some insight into the powerbase of these groups. Now, I wouldn't want anyone to feel excluded, so of course you wouldn't need to be on a team to participate. I picked WWII because it has affected nearly everyone, everybody's character probably has or had a relative that was touched by it somehow, that could also give good insight into their characters background too. All are welcome.

Any thoughts?"

I'll join it
Ex Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Ex Machina
Slinger said:
"We have a few organizations on the vine that are centuries old, so I was wondering, where were they during major world events? I was wondering if anyone would be up for an RPG set in WWII. It would be a canon RPG that served as a sort of history for some of the teams and organizations that have been around forever. For example; the LAS has been around for ages, and you know that they weren't just sitting on the sidelines, how were they pulling the strings during the war? Whose side were they on? This RPG would give groups like the LAS a great chance to give the rest of the vine a little of their history, and would also give some insight into the powerbase of these groups. Now, I wouldn't want anyone to feel excluded, so of course you wouldn't need to be on a team to participate. I picked WWII because it has affected nearly everyone, everybody's character probably has or had a relative that was touched by it somehow, that could also give good insight into their characters background too. All are welcome.

Any thoughts?"
Sounds good man, Im on board. Although I think if we can get the teams on board a more specific story would be good.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Slinger

Yeah, that's just my preliminary general idea. I'm sure it could be fleshed out nicely if there's a lot of interest.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#219  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Slinger said:

Any thoughts?"
I like this....alot lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slinger said:

Any thoughts?"
I like it but (no offense to anyone on LAS) has'nt there story kinda been told? 
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Elian Allen

<-------------- None of his 44 character was on any of the WW most of them are a bunch of teens :P

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Slinger
TheDrifter said:
"Slinger said:

Any thoughts?"
I like it but (no offense to anyone on LAS) has'nt there story kinda been told? "
That was French revolution. I didn't mean for it to be specific to LAS either, I just used them as an example, I'll be playing the part of Sllnger's grandfather in the Knights Templar. If the VV wants to have history in WWII they could definitely be a good addition.
Arcanum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Arcanum
Andferne said:
"
War to end all Wars
War to end all Wars
"
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Slinger
Elian Allen said:
"<-------------- None of his 44 character was on any of the WW most of them are a bunch of teens :P"
No parents or grandparents?
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Elian Allen
Slinger said:
"Elian Allen said:
"<-------------- None of his 44 character was on any of the WW most of them are a bunch of teens :P"
No parents or grandparents?"
Yea but my dad was a mercenaries and not legally alive, to the public he was just like G'bandit they appear dead when they research them in the government files XD

So they were not in service XD
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Slinger

Then you can't play! XP

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Elian Allen

UMMMMMMMMM If I make a captain America account I would practically have a leading role huh? lol :P

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Slinger

If you really want to.

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Elian Allen
Slinger said:
"If you really want to."
O_O not really, I'm not a leading hero type :P

I don't even know how TWS is still a hero and not in my forgotten accounts basement XD
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Slinger said:

Any thoughts?"
I like it but (no offense to anyone on LAS) has'nt there story kinda been told? "
That was French revolution.
Beat me to it :P
Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Doomsday
His POWER will be UNMATCHED......
His POWER will be UNMATCHED......
His RAGE will be UNLEASHED......
His RAGE will be UNLEASHED......
His DESTRUCTION will be UNLIMITED......
His DESTRUCTION will be UNLIMITED......
And his BRUTALITY will be UNFORGIVING......

Apocalypse: The Doomsday Chronicles

Coming Soon Unmatched... Unleashed... Unlimited... Unforgiving... to an RPG near you.
Exxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Exxo

I feel like in the movies all the sudden..

Bring it on!
Bring it on!
Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Doomsday
Unmatched... Unleashed... Unlimited... Unforgiving...
Unmatched... Unleashed... Unlimited... Unforgiving...
Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Doomsday
Coming Soon...
Coming Soon...
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Elian Allen

attention wh@re :P

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#237  Edited By The Rider
Doomsday said:
"
Coming Soon...
Coming Soon...
"
lost in the awesomeness
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Ruin Cross

-I'm looking to create my first successful cannon (: And ot make it right, I want feedback on you opinions of it.-

For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands of different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetaininable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nighmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, and most importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathed in the gas and you have begun seeing all of your fears, whether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destroy all of Earth inhabitants.)

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Precise
Elian Allen said:
"attention wh@re :P"

LMAO!

Ruin Cross said:
"-I'm looking to create my first successful cannon (: And ot make it right, I want feedback on you opinions of it.-

For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands fo different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetaininable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nighmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, andm sot importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathd in the gas and you have begun seeig all of your fears, wether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destry all of Earth inhabitants.)

"

And i like the idea! The gas probably won't have an effect on me since i'm a cyborg though.. xP
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Ruin Cross
Precise said:
"Elian Allen said:
"attention wh@re :P"

LMAO!

Ruin Cross said:
"-I'm looking to create my first successful cannon (: And ot make it right, I want feedback on you opinions of it.-

For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands fo different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetaininable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nighmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, andm sot importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathd in the gas and you have begun seeig all of your fears, wether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destry all of Earth inhabitants.)

"

And i like the idea! The gas probably won't have an effect on me since i'm a cyborg though.. xP"
lol it effects everyone. If it affected the robots what makes you think it wont affect you.
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Ruin Cross

For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands of different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetectable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nighmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, and most importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathed in the gas and you have begun seeing all of your fears, whether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destroy all of Earth inhabitants.)

Edited- fixed errors
Swordstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Swordstalker

Nice, RC.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By The_Ghostshell
CVH
CVH
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Kurrent

Sweet!!!! Looking forward to it man!

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#245  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Gambler said:
CVH
CVH
Shiny *_* Looks forward to it
Swordstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Swordstalker

Gambler, is that gonna be like the CV RPG that was made like five months ago?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Swordstalker said:
"Gambler, is that gonna be like the CV RPG that was made like five months ago?"
hope not
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#248  Edited By Darkchild
Gambler said:
"
CVH
CVH
"
Didnt we try this already
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Darkchild said:
"Gambler said:
"
CVH
CVH
"
Didnt we try this already"
hahaha if by we you mean the people who have been here forever, then yes. But that was then and this is now. If when its up you feel its been done then its cool not to join. But I'm betting there's alot of new blood who can and will drive this Rpg to success.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By pixelized

what's the synopsis?