The Neon Mistress

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ninjaboss123

When ex CIA agent leaves the force to live a life of vigilantism and private detective work she uncovers it might be harder than expected. With unexpected help coming to the rescue with a flare of heated team up of the mistress and a familiar ninja.

Name: Vannah (Fake last name)

Straight female

height: 5'6

The Neon Mistress (Gadgets abilities and training.)

No Caption Provided

Gifted in the arts of disguise. Able to change her identity at a quick pace with succession. Glasses with different technologies and analysis. Glasses that can see in the dark, see heat signatures, zoom in, and can block strong lights and are bulletproof and indestructible. She is very fluid in motion and can be viewed as having acrobatic skills. Trained in multiple armed and unarmed combat and weaponry . Other than that she has a number of gadgets. Two silenced pistols with extended clips along with a silenced sniper riffle with a zooming scope and a flashing device that makes people forget the last twenty four hours. A number of shuriken and throwing stars. A portable laptop with a very high security software, besides that she can hack into security systems and power systems. The gloves are flame and electricity proof and deliver a shock strong enough to take down even wild animals. Shoes that are shock absorbing helping her survive falls that world kill normal human. The shoes even deploy wheels making them super fast skates. Neon flash balls, like the name gives away she has a couple of flashing balls able to temporarily blind and make getting out of a sticky situation a breeze. Smoke pellets and grappling hooks along with a kevlar suit that blends in with its environment along with making itself black with a (it changes) blue/green/red/pink aura.

Other notes The Neon Mistress is gifted in accuracy and is trained to not crack even when tortured. Slightly higher duribility more than human.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jason_ford

Interesting.

You know to be honest I wasn't you were still around lol.

Purveyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not crack under torture? We'll see about that.

Welcome back.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford:I am here every now and again haha. I kinda was gone a while I just can't be active a lot.

@purveyor: I suppose we will see.