The Many Faces of Noah Addams (Alternates, Powers and Abilities)

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By thunderbolt

Background

“Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.”

My dad liked to remind me that my name held meaning. That it was up to me to make a legacy as finite as the Noah before me, but how could I?

When I was five, I started hearing voices. At first my mother chalked it up to imaginary friends, but that wasn't the case. Instead I had the ability to communicate with three alternate versions of myself.

From them I could access their intellect, strength, power and more. Sometimes when I channeled them for too long, I would lose my sense of reality.

These distortions between our worlds lead to many troubles for my family. Troubles that my father would eventually attempt to quell by sending me to the best psychologists money could buy, but the voices never stopped. They only got louder and for years I've done my very best to keep them from tearing my mind apart.

The Strix Superman

Noah Strix is the final son of the great Amaranth Strix. A young Strigidae that was shunted from his teacher Ivana with the intention of giving him a more casual upbringing inside the Adams Estate. That didn't go too well.

Instead the young man traveled the globe for fifteen years. Learning, adapting, and creating the wildest move sets known to mankind. He's one of the greatest technically sound fighters on Earth 72, but he's a pain in the ass to channel. The Strix Superman has a bad habit of trying to take control of my mind. He believes I could use the more interesting backstory.

Regardless, Noah Strix is force sensitive in ways that have yet to be fully explored. Thus far, I've been able to access the more essential elements of his force sensitive telepathy and telekinesis in ways that have elevated and accentuated the technical fighting skills he possesses.

Powers (For more detailed information - here)

• Telekinesis: TK Armor, TK Blasts, Force Barrier, Force Wave
  • Telepathy: Telepathic Defenses, Empathy, Short-term Precognition

The Last Guardian

The last guardian of life before death. Given this nickname by his neighborhood, Noah Grayson dedicated his life to using his powers for the greater good.

As a former military veteran with nigh invulnerability, the Last Guardian has single handedly prevented countless deaths on the battlefield and off via his genetic ability to biological manipulate the physiology of humans and mutants alike.

Whenever I channel him, our bond is a lot more equal than my relationships with the others. He's calmer and helpful. The Last Guardian support me whenever I'm under duress or stress. My train of thought is clearer whenever we work together.

Powers

• Biological Manipulation: Grayson can restore himself and those he touches to optimal health. He can cure damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, diseases, and poisoning. He can only do this if the patient is still breathing.
  • Invulnerability: His durability does not extend beyond his skin layer, but he's been able to heal himself of illness that cannot be fixed through medical means (needles) through his bio manipulation. Other than that his skin is resistant to knives, high caliber bullets, and small scale explosions.
  • Super Strength: Grayson has a considerable amount of strength and can lift up to 16 tons. His stamina allows him to utilize his muscles for long periods of time before showing signs of fatigue.

The Demon Within

Sometimes I have trouble determining reality from fiction. The fear of losing myself in their histories was the sole reason I stopped using my powers, but there was once voice that wouldn't leave me alone.

My alternates like to call it the demon within. A beast that nearly succeeded in possessing my soul and cutting the tethers I had with Grayson, Strix and myself more than once.

I refuse to speak on what happened on those occasions, because I promised myself that I would never channel it again.

Ignoring the demon has done wonders for my mind. My only fear is the thought of it biding its time rather than being completely gone. Whether or not that's true has yet to be determined, but the less I talk about the demon the better.

Powers

• Unknown

Me, Myself, and I

No Caption Provided

My name is Noah Rafael Addams. I've experienced three different lives for the most part of 25 years without experiencing my own.

Truthfully, I don't know much about myself other than the fact that I've been a lover, a political pawn, a son, and a father.

I've seen war, I've seen hell, I've seen life and death.

I've done everything and nothing at all, but it's fatherhood that's changed the way I see the world.

I can actually say that I'm at peace and it's about time that I did something that I've always wanted to do.

My cousin, Jacob Grasyon has given me the chance to do that something with We Are Legend. And be the hero I know me, myself, and I can be.

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#BulletClub!

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

This is so damn creative and such an awesome concept. Not sure if I've seen it done before. I really hope to see all three dudes in action. Well, not the demon >_>

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

>_> The demon scares me LOL

it's gonna be cool to see how the different versions of Noah interact with CVnU Noah. Can each of the alternative versions interact with another? or just with Noah? >.>

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

oooh

"Biological manipulation"

That's dope. Don't think I ever saw anybody be a healer before. Most powers are straight up killers.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@last_guardian: LOL. thank you. they'll have their time to shine.

@feral_nova: i imagine CVnU Noah with experience has learned to talk them individually and channel his alternate selves without losing himself. He's more so influenced and takes up their traits for short bursts of time, but they all seem to be aware of the demon.

@meison_calidus: I wanted the powers to be different enough from one another. I've already mentally noted limitations for each set when i start exercising them in stories, but thanks! :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator
Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers