Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2652  Edited By Jason_ford

@trinity-blue: Well, we need to gain steady income *somehow!*

I mean, collecting million-dollar bounties all the time is great and all, but someone has to pay for shiny new weapons. And do you have any idea how expensive it is to pay all these assassins?

I may be able to help with that, somewhat for now. Plus Red Mask has been planning on expanding.

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*burns this mutha down

Avatar image for mourningsparrow
MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken

A voice came over the sprawling monastery's PA system, muffled somewhat by static but still intelligible. "Would Valken please report to the armory at this time?" The unexplained message ended, and when the cyborg assassin found his way to the massive room, walls lined with weapons both anachronistic and modern, he would find the armsmaster of the League awaiting him.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mourningsparrow:

Oliver heard his alias sound over the PA, requesting his presence at the armoury. He had been mulling over various situations and memories in his head for some while now and had seemingly lost himself in thought before the PA had "awaken" him. Oliver made his way to the armoury - he wasn't overly far away as it was. In short time, he rounded the corner and entered the room only to meet the armsmaster of the league.

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: The gruff man nodded at the cyborg assassin. "Raysh is calling the cavalry. He wants you to bring him a weapon on his airship, so get ready to go." He took out from underneath the counter a large rifle, stained with ancient blood, and gestured for Oliver to take it. "Don't damage this, it's older than either of us. When you're ready, just go through any door, the Monastery will take you where you need to go."

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mourningsparrow: Oliver eyed the weapon, muttering to himself, "tse krasyvo." He admired the workmanship of the weapon, despite its apparent dirtiness, it was a work of a art. He reached out, running his right hand over the fine wood which composed the stock before grabbing it and lifting it from the table. "I'm going to head there now, I have all I need."

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's currently leading the League?

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: yo, i posted some rl looks for ya in WT

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2663  Edited By _Reynard_
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_reynard_: Sparrow's still the current Shaytan. For now

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kinda busy right now, IC-wise.

As in, we're in the middle of an arc and I'm not at all available to RP outside of that arc.

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: Mere moments after Oliver spoke, a doorway on the other side of the room would begin glowing, as the architecture around the doorway shifted to resemble wooden paneling and a guardrail, despite the rest of the room being rough-hewn stone. When the Vibro Vagabind entered, he would find himself on the Declaration of Intent, the League's massive airship, where Sparrow and the team that was to fight the Strix readied themselves for the coming battle.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: There's a lot of people involved and the holiday season complicates things, so I can't give you anything concrete, but I'll @ you when the time comes.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: You could probably teleport aboard. My headcanon is that it's got some magical components that keep it flying.

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I desire to join the illustrious ranks of your sacred order. For decades I have traveled the world, I have been the ultimate soldier, an insurmountable killer, I have lost my entire lineage and have regained great wealth all the same. I have been stripped of the weakness of my old life as a SWAT commando, a family man, and more. By the will of the government, I was part of a project that forged me into the ultimate obsidian officer, the Night Warden. Yet there is a void in my soul. I seek to become something else entirely... one with the shadows. That truly is the night. Will you accept my request? I wish to forge myself into an even greater living weapon.

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwarden17: Sure, though I suppose I should take the time to explain the difference between IC and OOC to you, since you're new.

What I;m doing now is talking OOC, or Out Of Character. I (a user known on the Vine as Orph) am talking to you, the person/riter. When I talk IC, I'm talking as a character, like the character Raysh al'Shaytan (the one on this account, I have a lot of accounts for a lot of characters).

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mourningsparrow: Thanks for explaining certain things. I'm an adept writer and my character is quite the efficient hero, vigilante, and soldier-assassin. Would you like to be friends on the Vine? I'm trying to expand my inner circle. By the way, since my character has multiple bases of operation, how would I set those up? Also, would you like me to perform any missions or assassinations on behalf of the League?

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my character has multiple bases of operation, how would I set those up?

I'll link you to some bases/personal locations and you can read through and track the commonalities in the OP (opening posts) to see how various users have gone about setting up their base. Usually, you'd make it a blog. That blog can then be saved and placed in the forum for interactions.

Lichter's castle

The Strix Keep

The League of Shadows

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2680  Edited By NightWarden17
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mourningsparrow: I hate to admit it but you were probably right about making a thread. As is, I have no frame of reference for a timeline lol (too late now though I'll just wing it)

MourningSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I could probably throw together a timeline thread for the storyline if you want.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadow_cardinal
Shadow_Cardinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the blooming courtyard of the esoteric sanctum known as the Brick, a ring of darkened disciples knelt in perfect unison and practiced meditative harmony. Their hooded heads remained low, their cloaked flowing robes and garb concealed their limited yet efficient armor and plating. These were the once mighty and honorable guardians of hammer wielding notoriety, the Fianna Knights.

Once, they had served the magical establishment with dedicated honor and unbridled strength, but now, twisted and influenced in secret by the Last Fellstar, Ali Bashir, they had been reborn into something....darker. Their powers stripped, manicured, and engineered through the power of the Force, the corruption of the Dark-side, and the driven designs of revenge.

In the center of their enigmatic congregation, a luminescent hologram projected their stoically confident master's crimson armored silhouette. As if bowing before him, they listened to his unwavering instruction. "You are now ready to undertake your trials. Your, 'Ordeals.' These Ordeals will not be easy. Dhey will be filled wit fear, anger, and most importantly, death. Savage and catastrophic death. So dark in fact dat dhey will send tidal waves across dee force for all to feel. You shall find your first Ordeal, here." Another hologram appeared within the window of the same transmission. Smaller yet more detailed, the hologram contained a layout and continental coordinates for the fallen Fianna to follow. "Go now."

Sometime later, somewhere in the Middle East:

At first it was the wind that carried the distinctive echo's of ignited Lightsaber's and the whispered rumors of death along its caramel hued granules of sand. But before long the Shadows of Fianna had descended upon the legendary Monastery of the Shaytan, of the League. An order of renowned assassins, mysterious in their gifted abilities but restrained by laws, codes, and Rasyh's. Of whom only a handful were still capable of drawing breath.

By far their greatest misstep however was to have placed their life, their faith, in the hands of the recently deceased Raysh. But not before having followed him into a conflict they could, should, have effortlessly avoided. Taking up arms against the Last Fellstar AND the villainous Horned God. A grave judgment in error as witnessed in the ice-layered regions of Siberia, where the Dread Prince unceremoniously executed the foolish head of assassin. Leaving behind not a legacy, but rather a child in the care of a reluctant anti-hero.

No Caption Provided

They too would be dealt with in time. For now, the bloody murder of the LoS assassins and complete destruction of the Monastery, its works, its portals and labyrinth, as well as every single incarnation of the recent Raysh reign would have to sate the Bashir Bishop's prideful lust for 'justice.' The Shadows of Fianna would erase them all from the annals of history. No one would ever know of their existence here. Their lives, their stories, their entire documented encyclopedia of esoteric knowledge would be abolished before the day was done.

Raysh al'Shyatan was dead. It was only fitting his foolish acolytes were permitted to follow.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.....

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I'm not gonna lie, there's something interesting about being the last assassin standing. At least for now lol

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_: Right? Son, the Last anything always has a badass tone attached. The Last Bearer of the Mark. The Last Assassin. The Last mofo breathing :P

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_: Right? Son, the Last anything always has a badass tone attached. The Last Bearer of the Mark. The Last Assassin. The Last mofo breathing :P

Daammmmmmmmmnnnnn

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: hahah he should totally use that

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2692  Edited By _Dirge_

I

@_vex_ said:
@ali_sani_bashir said:

Daammmmmmmmmnnnnn

Yeah, I'm jacking that now lol

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2693  Edited By Dreadstroke

@shadow_fianna: Now that's what I call a twist!

With the league annihilated, it occurs to me that Sah Ed Valam is free...

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh...heh...heh. Right...they're all eradicated.

Nooobody else knows of their existence...

(Nicely done by the way!)

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2696  Edited By _Dirge_

"Nothing's left. Nothing but the echos of the dead. What are your orders m'lord?" M'lord? Me? What a world we live in where the one man who never wanted the title of Raysh Al Shaytan. Who never wanted to rule The League of Shadows is granted it. Albeit, right before the unavoidable demise of said organization. The current Raysh Al Shaytan and a few stragglers surveyed the dismal birth place that they had once called home. Their beloved Monastery had endured Satar, The Baabda Beast. Now, it was nothing more than rubble and ashes. Littered with the dead who stood fast to defend their beloved sanctuary.

This place was never my home. Truly, I have no home. Vincent thought to himself as those around him who had pledged their life to the League looked on in horror. "We're losing a war that we didn't even know we were in until it was to late. But it was not Ali, or Strix who have ruined us. We have down that to ourselves. Brother killing brother for a title. Just because they believe that they know what is best." The silence that followed was deafening. The Dublin Devil could hear their heartbeats. Some quickened, they were angry with him. Good. Anger used intelligently can keep them alive.

"Do you deny it my brothers and sisters?" There was no emotion in Vincent's voice when he spoke. "The treachery of Sah Ed Valam? The first Shadow War that had divided us? The philosophies of Quintus Knightfall that you all hold dear to your heart and everything else that has happened in the last few years has led us to this. Make no mistake, whatever future The League has, I'm it. And I will be the last Raysh Al Shaytan. That title will die with me." Mia, she was to be Sparrow's successor. Perhaps she will lead one day, but she will do so without the title.

"Mourn the dead if you must. Bury their remains if you must. But from this moment on we fight for those still breathing. Our sons and daughters. Think of them, think of their future. That is all that should matter. That our future actions ensure that they have a chance. No matter how slight."Vincent turned away from the smoking ruins, "We have to change. The old ways are dead. Now, we adapt, or we die." Vincent walked away, the old League was dead. From it's ashes something new would arise.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know if I'll use it, now or anytime in the future, but I wanna write up a character for Vincent's league.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Slicing through the fabrics of time with the Soul Reaver; the Dark Fairy emerged from the 'Beyond' Universe with her unholy sights set on the dark citadel. Thanks to future Tassiania and Kaylen; she was able to return to this exact timeline and bide her time. Much line many of the timelines she'd jumped across this one too lay in disarray. Why? because many of this world's major components were consistently at war. Idealogies, Race, Creed; they continued to divide the lesser beings known as humans and mutant kind. Like the rise of the machines in many timelines; her kind too was a forgotten society. This particular dwelling snagged her attention, so much potential. Even in it's destruction it was still of some use, what was once a camarilla of mystical overlords; stood as nothing now but a hollow chamber of death and despair.

As she strolled through what was left of this dilapidated structure; she could hear the souls of the lost yearning for one more chance. She'd give them that...in due time; she'd give them that. Numerous plumes of black smoke sizzled around her slow saunter, until in her passing they form the enthralled lost children of the meld.

No Caption Provided

They chant, slow and methodically; each one of there unholy hymns recited for the singular purpose of tapping into the Sacred Tome; the book by which all black fairy arts are derived. Her eyes split like cellular mitosis creating two brand new sets of eyes.

This deeper power she slid into was only the beginning, the death of those that once dwelled here increased her connection to the tome exponentially. From the bowls of the Eradicated League of shadows spread a dark mist, in it's Infancy it'd do nothing but spread a low chill coupled with lethargy across the land. In it's highest stage it's release the demons banished into it's enthralling tendrills.

"Neco...Salira....Neco...Salira...Neco...Salira....Neco... Salira" The lost children continued to chant all around her body. The unholy inverted pentagram burned through the cobblestone floor with slight indention for the Soul Reaver. Jamming the blade that contained her brother's soul into the floor...she unlocked the door to the Dark Force that kept the demons at bay.

"Return to the Land of the Living"

Rise my dark Dominion
Rise my dark Dominion

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm....