• 190 results
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

Thaddeus, ever since he was a boy, wanted a mansion, just like his father and his uncle. But of course these were unenviable dreams of a mere boy, not anymore. Using his fair share of wealth that he had, paying through shadow off-shore accounts, had a mansion built in the Washington countryside. This place, much like Knightfalls before himself, would serve as but a mere front to his war on crime. But not just his war, the youngest of Knightfalls is recruiting, expanding...It's going to be a new era...

Rules:

• Anyone of course is granted entry if invited in, it is a private accommodation after all.
  • No invasion/attack on the mansion or it's underground without permission from myself.
  • This will indeed serve as an unofficial headquarters for a group of vigilantes, if interested, message me.
  • I know the intro is brief, but I don't care :P
  • Any questions can be answered by me.
  • Have fun, of course.
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I'm in.

Oh you already asked.

Cool.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ I like it. ]

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interested.

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have a MANSION! Let's fill it with guns, swords and teddy bears!

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: We operate on a street level basis, nothing too flashy but just as deadly. Anything above would operate as a partner to said team, providing coverage of the major leagues, that's where I need Clara.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice stuff, looking forward to what you'll do with this.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

Walking through the strange halls having never actually stayed inside of a mansion in his entire life, the naive Paragon smugly bounced his head up and down listening to his favorite song through his white earpieces trying to find the owner of this vampire-ish place.

Having been invited, and he had accepted an arrangement to partake in a vigilante group until he somehow gained a sizable amount of power back prior to returning to solo heroic duties. But for now...the weakened Paragon would serve on this, a feeble vigilante team. How the great had fallen.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Thaddeus gentle removed one of the ear buds, easily sneaking up on the Paragon of former power. "I trust you are enjoying your new living space? I mean, It's a fricking mansion after all.." He said while chuckling.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: We can figure something out. Should I stop by this mansion IC? >.>

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_:

Shaking his head thinking a sinister spider had bounced onto his head and somehow stolen his ear bud the Paragon nearly slapped the man before bursting out into laughter "Well first" He looked around perplexed "Where the heck is my new living space?".

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "There are ninety seven rooms on each floor...If you don't find a place to sleep? Then I need to fire my construction crew.." He smirked, walking past him casually. "Come."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_:

"Ummmm"Sarcastically rolling his eyes the heroic archer followed his ally "You busted my arm up pretty bad that time you know, lucky I never killed ya" He winked in jest.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Could have been worse, an Iron lung wouldn't suit you much.." Thaddeus retorted with a smile, taking a moment to lift up his black shirt to reveal a rather large scar. "An arrow to the chest on the other hand? Just another scar to explain.." The duo walked on over to T's personal office, he himself walking over to the large oak desk and took a seat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_:

"You know if you shot me right, we'd both have died?" Speaking nothing other than the truth "I'm kinda ashamed...my powers, they are unstable and shitty at the moment" Taking a seat opposite of T he happily nodded "So, what now?" He looked around the office trying to see anything cool like a bored child.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

@_venture_: (I'll be on tomorrow to continue this :)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@pyrogram: "Your powers are gone, deal with it.." Thaddeus said coldly, strong to his word about despising people who need powers or at least say they need them to do their job. "Sorry..Back to the lovely tour.." He smirked while holding his one hand up, a laser pointer on the ceiling scanning his hand print before beeping a tone of confirmation. What followed was the doors being sealed and the entire office turning into an elevator.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: You PM me with reasons why you want in, the you'll get your details slugger :)

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: Saved your life in the sanitarium and I'm your uncle, sport ;)

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: Some of my uncles happen to also be a bunch of clubbers with swords, so I'll be needing good reasons, I can't just let you in on family terms, this is a team of vigilantes, not a business :P

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: lol what kind of certifications you lookin for then?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

AWESOME

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: No connections to "sinister" associations, and to have at least never known Quintus in his cape and cowl days, or served with him..That's just for family that last tidbit XD

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: No connections to "sinister" associations, and to have at least never known Quintus in his cape and cowl days, or served with him..That's just for family that last tidbit XD

BIAS

for that I''m goin full evil

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _SpiderBoy_
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: I'm gonna break the fourth wall just to blame you.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Violet_Kitten

Big. The word that took over little Violet's mind upon her arrival to the spooky mansion. As usual her arrival was in costume. Wearing one of her old costumes and carrying a little suitcase, she listened to her mind right in front of the entrance. Was it a good idea to accept an invitation to a vigilante team? Are they trustable? How big is this mansion? Do I even knoe them? Is it this big inside too? Should I leave? How big is this mansion? I should stop thinking about the mansion. Her mind was frizzled with the mansion obviously. Leaving the suitcase right in front of the door, she stepped a little back for a wider view of the mansion. Shooting a grapple hook from her wrist she swang and stuck on to the window for a little peeking. ''Oooh! It's f*cking awesome!''

No Caption Provided

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violet_kitten: "Indeed it is..." Venture in full costume crouched down from the rooftop to loom over the young one. "F*cking awesome that is..."

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do we have here?

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: Startled by the unexpected arrival of her new ally, she slowly changed her attention from the mansion to Venture. ''Who did you have to kill to get this f*cker?'' Little movements on the lower side of her mask indicating her smirk under she left herself to the grasp of the gravity. After the girl's quick spin the hook of her grappling device stuck to the roof. With the sudden stretching of the rope she made a swift slinging and following her slinging she hopped onto the roof to have a better sight on the boy. ''So... This is our place? Where do I drop my stuff?''

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violet_kitten: "Anywhere..I don't care. And I had to murder my own checkbook, you'll understand in a few years trust me.." Venture crossed his arms and examined the girl smirking under his mask, she reminded himself of Venture kid all too much. "You're the violet kitten eh?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: Off limits LeBeau...Go brood in your castle some more, play dress up as someone better than you while your at it, you have the costume in your basement and everything.

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: ''I allready know enough, dumbo!'' Slowly took off her hood along with the black mask covering her face while giggling. Now left only with the mask covering her eyes, She looked at the man standing before him. ''Yup! That's me! Only Violet would do though.'' She stopped for a second. All of her attention directer at her ally trying to observe every movement. ''We need to be open to each other? Like no secret identity thing? If so you first!'' For the first time in a long time her voice had this unsereness and a little fear in it. She was a little nervous to leave her mask, her defense system.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violet_kitten: "I have nothing to hide.." Venture said as steam puffed out from the neck of the red mask he donned, seemingly loosening from his face so he could pull it off like a helmet. Underneath was a handsome dark haired young man, no older than eighteen years old. "Thaddeus Knightfall.." He said with a friendly smile on his face.

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: Her eyes locked at the Venture's face as he revealed. Her curiousity was also over the helmet he wore. After his introduction the time had came to hers. Her nervousness was abvious from every angle of her movements. The thing that made her nervous was not the secrets behind the mask. The real thing was that there wasn't much behind it. Her life from birth was all the masks, she had no time to work on a life for the person under the mask. Pulled her rig and put out the mask. Shiny blond hair had found it's way out. Blue eyes looked at the boy with an out of character shyness. ''Allright. I am Lillian though my friends calls me Lilly.'' A casual lie. There was no one calling her Lily because of her lack of friendship. ''And I'll call you Teddy!'' She smiled as her confidence was quickly regrowing.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violet_kitten: "Lilly..I like it.." Thaddeus smiled once more. "I would prefer T, much like how you would prefer Lilly..Come." He gestured her to follow, stuffing the helmet under he arm and walked on over to the roof access door.

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: ''Allright, T! Though Teddy sounds better.'' She smiled too as she followed him. ''Where are we headed?''

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violet_kitten: "Inside, naturally, unless you want to sleep on the roof?" He teased casually while swinging the door open, slowly stepping down the stairs.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh how I remember the good old days. Days that made me feel young, fresh, and free. Day that didn't involve watching my back or issuing threats. Day that held meaning. Days that made self worth so tangible. I remember those days like they were yesterday; when Jayden treated me like his one and only. Ha! Who am I kidding?

Past Tense

She walked along the yellow brick road, prancing and skipping to her heart's delight. An illuminating life shining as brightly as can be---

She smoked that blunt like it wouldn't end, puffing and inhaling to her heart's content. First year of college hadn't gone so well. Her studies had consumed her. Her studies had defined her. Genetic material - human or mutant encompassed her every waking moment. And with Noah gone the world wasn't so bright. She found herself at a crossroads. Her blessings, luxuries....they weren't enough. Nothing was ever enough. And so she smoked till she found solace in the arms of another. A man of grand opportunity. Her meal ticket.

The one and only Jayden Knightfall.

For a time she worked in the magnificent museum, analyzing and studying every piece of art. And although it was a time of whimsy and self fulfillment, it's a story best left untold. Yet, one should know there is a story between the Knights and the girl who wanted too much. Her insatiable desires, her selfish actions, it prepped her to be the most hated of family enemies.

Jealously, hatred, contempt hide underneath skin so smooth.

Lies, deceit, murder enacted by a tongue so sharp.

Beneath the beauty is a woman so volatile.

She is mad.

She is crude.

She is Clarice Michelle.

Present Tense

She heard through the grapevine of his uneventful return. It was a pity to hear, it really was. This child needed comfort. And neither Ellie nor Andres bothered to assist such a fragile child. It was truly disheartening. Needless to say the violet eyed mystery would do just that. Assist him however she could.

"Hello?" Miss Michelle huffed and she puffed, portraying fragility as effortlessly as any actress would. A thinly veiled attempt at garnering his attention and once accomplished, she'd entangle the young Knightfall into her deadly web. "Please, I need help!"

@_venture_: (Hope this was fine >.<)

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_venture_: Smartass, she thought. ''Smartass!'' She said. ''This place is huge! Where is my room? I want a biiig one! Also...'' She stopped and masterfully took on the cutest expression she got. ''Can I get a puppy? Pretty pleeeaseee!''