The Hellfire Club - Paris, France (CVnU Location)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By The Psyentist
@Morte_Knightfall: "Well, then, let's not use up any more time." The doctor stood to her own feet, her eyes never leaving the aristocratic man holding her delicate ivory hand.
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: Wrapping an arm around his radiant lover's waist, Don Andres departed from the illustrious, and extravagantly constructed Hellfire Club, intent on showing lovely Alexandra the architecturally marvelous streets of the premier European city, Paris, before taking her to his luxurious abode where their time will be spent with uninterrupted privacy.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Amaranth

Amaranth stood out everywhere, but it was the Hellfire Club he stood out least of all. Filled with the exotic, the world of superior sapiens and their assorted hangers on it provided a background of curiosities myriad. Here he was often overlooked in favor of more flamboyant displays. And that made this a fine place to do business.

A steel briefcase handcuffed to his wrist he makes his way through the dance floor to the bar. There he order a whiskey on the rocks and waited for his contact.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Psyentist

(Ah, Pairee, the citeh off loav. 
I'm feeling silly...)

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(i now know where the club image is from i read it yesterday)

Uncommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Uncommon

Oh thank god someone brought this back :D...

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Urban_Ronin

After some persuasion Quintus hesitantly returned to Paris and more importantly, his father's fabled collection of aristocracy and villainy masked as a social gathering, the Hellfire Club. Dismissing Mortimer, allowing his trusted aid to facilitate their accommodations, the reluctant Knightfall took a seat at the bar and casually blended in to the ambiance.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Tranquil

I wanna make a Knightfall O_O

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Tranquil: lol you dont have to be a Knightfall to join :P but if you want to go for it man, you know you're welcome to (once the ability to create new accounts is back...)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tranquil

I've no time for a new account! Uses Spectrion

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

@Tranquil: lol you dont have to be a Knightfall to join :P but if you want to go for it man, you know you're welcome to (once the ability to create new accounts is back...)

You still taking in applications? ;p

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Ravek

*Nostalgia*

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The Psyentist
@Madame_Blossom said:

Yeah, I think Xandra's going to need to join her White King in his little club.
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Madame_Blossom said:

Of course :)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@The Psyentist: I already assumed you were in :P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The Psyentist
@Quintus_Knightfall: Don't ask me. I just live here.
Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Madame_Blossom said:

Of course :)

I'm very interested ;)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Madame_Blossom: I'll set up a pm tomorrow and add everyone and those interesting in joining :)

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Quintus_Knightfall: Yay<3 hopefully the noble titles are still open <3

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MisterQ

The tall, white-haired woman threw open the door, electricity buzzing angrily from her slender form. "JACQUE! I knew it!"

Q's head turned abruptly from the redhead under him. "Mon ange, I can explain!" He rose from the bed, hastily buttoning his shirt and rushing to the open door. The white-haired woman had already stormed away from the private room, throwing her hand in the air with exasperation. "Save it, Q."

"Attendez, Angelique! What can you expect from me, minette? I am French..." He hurried after her, shouting as his mutant wife flew off. "Would you love me if I was anything but what I am? MON AMOUR!"

The time-manipulating mutant sighed and sat down at the bar, waving for the barkeep to arrange his usual.

Avatar image for alexander_kassabian
Alexander Kassabian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Partially clothed in matching black leather fetish attire the voluptuous associates of Mr. Kassabian muscled the hand of an unfortunate soul onto the executive desk top of their benefactor. Rising from his seat while straightening his Roberto Cavalli tie cranking his neck in an effort to release the built of tension, the pale faced HFC consigliere repositioned the already subdued hand. "It isnt the money, I need you to understand that. Its the principle." his voice boomed. Then without warning and disturbing violence the panic stricken man's hand exploded. Blossoming into a mushroom cloud of bones and red paste as Mr. Kassabian's granite strengthened fist utterly destroyed the appendage with a single strike. Sending the man into immediate shock falling to the floor clutching his wrist staring at the view strands of flesh still dangling from where his hand had been moments earlier. "Get him out of my sight." he ordered. Returning to the mountain of paperwork and researching the clubs latest editions.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The Psyentist

@Alexander Kassabian said:

Partially clothed in matching black leather fetish attire the voluptuous associates of Mr. Kassabian muscled the hand of an unfortunate soul onto the executive desk top of their benefactor. Rising from his seat while straightening his Roberto Cavalli tie cranking his neck in an effort to release the built of tension, the pale faced HFC consigliere repositioned the already subdued hand. "It isnt the money, I need you to understand that. Its the principle." his voice boomed. Then without warning and disturbing violence the panic stricken man's hand exploded. Blossoming into a mushroom cloud of bones and red paste as Mr. Kassabian's granite strengthened fist utterly destroyed the appendage with a single strike. Sending the man into immediate shock falling to the floor clutching his wrist staring at the view strands of flesh still dangling from where his hand had been moments earlier. "Get him out of my sight." he ordered. Returning to the mountain of paperwork and researching the clubs latest editions.

Okay, yeah. That was the line that got a follow.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@The Psyentist said:

Okay, yeah. That was the line that got a follow.

lol I have my moments.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The Psyentist

@Quintus_Knightfall: Have moar! xD

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Kamikaze_

A Smile appeared on the deadly woman that entered the room, clad in her standard clothes, nothing formal, the Kamikaze Killer found herself in the den of the wealthiest of aristocrats, the deadliest of assassins and the home of the sadistic, the all powerful, secretive, Hellfire Club. She was a bit of a sight as she calmly walked to the bar, loud clacking and clicking sounds filling the room with ever step that she took brought up widened eyes and looks of want from the crowd of french aristocrats, ever to her delight as she placed near a table, giving a brief wink to the rather attractive waitress as she ordered a glass of sake. A grin appeared on her face as she leaned back, a sigh of relaxation exerting "So this is the hellfire club...very nice."

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_:The Frenchman caught sight of a woman who stood out from the usual crowd in their formalwear. He took his glass of gin in his hand and made his way over to her. "Ah, mademoiselle, I do not believe I have seen you around these parts before. I most assuredly would have remembered such a lovely acquaintance." He watched her with his unusual red eyes.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: Her eyes met his rather strange red ones in a quick glance, thinking to herself quickly "Red? why doesn't anyone have normal eyes...It's always crimson, or cyan, or yellow..." She hid her feeling as she tilted her head up, smiling for a moment "I Can't say I'm a veteran of this place, but it's incredible nonetheless."

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: "The Hellfire Club does pride itself on it's many luxuries. But where is my etiquette? I do get so flustered when talking to a beautiful woman." He shrugged his finely dressed shoulders with a smile. "I am called Q, and it is a pleasure to meet you, ma chère, and to welcome you to the Hellfire Club." He made a move to sweep her free hand to his lips if she would have it.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: Smiling at the quick compliments, Taylor shook his hand firmly for a moment, grinning for just a second "Q? What an odd name...You flatter me" She said looking through the room, her last sentence to respond to his remarks

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: "When one has enough money, one can get away with just about everything. I refer not just to me and my eccentric choice of name. It is rather a reflection of the purpose of the club. Here elicit pleasures come at a premium." He took a seat next to the woman. "I do not flatter, I speak the truth." Q made a sweeping gesture, always one to speak with his hands. "But I noticed you have quite the grip, mon ange. What is it you do for a living?"

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: "Oh me?" She said for a moment, moving her hair to the side as she took a long sip of here Sake "I'm a bounty hunter. I get rid of scum like any vigilante...but for a price." She said grinning for a moment as quickly a razor sharp pushed blade ejected out of her wrist, she quickly flipped it into her knuckles and stabbed it into the table with lightning fast speed "That's why I carry neat little toys like that" She said smirking

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: Q's eye widened with a pleased smile coming to his lips. "You have quite some skills. I can imagine you will find clientele here willing to pay any price for such a lady of the blade."

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: She replied back, taking another drink of her Sake "Exactly...Which is why I decided to come here"

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: "Me, I'm French. I'm a lover not a fighter." He placed his hand over his heart. "I could never do what you do, ma chère." He eyed her drink. "Could I get you another?"

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: She said just quickly "Yes please..." before tilting her head, asking a question the mysterious frenchman "So...What does such a noble frenchman wish to do with a "beautiful woman" like me?" She grinned a bit, scooting in closer

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: Q flicked up a finger toward the barkeep indicating a refill for his companion. He turned his red eyes back to the bounty hunter, his heart fluttering as she inched closer speaking coyly. The mutant shifted towards her in his seat with a sly smile. "Well, I would certainly love to show her to some of the more secluded places of the club. All these people... makes it hard to converse properly, you know, mademoiselle?"

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: His sly smile and little reference was met by one of her own for a second "Oh, I most definetly suppose she'd like to accompany you to a more...Private location." She took a long sip of her sake again, awaiting a response

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: "I would be most pleased to oblige." He bowed his head slightly, extending a hand toward the blonde. "I do have access to some of the more exclusive parts of the club that I'm sure might be of interest to you."

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: She got up, grabbing his hand to pull herself in front of him, her body only a handful of inches away from his, resting her hand on his cheek for just a moment as she gave a long seductive gaze into his eyes, hoping to tease him a bit further "Oh?...Such as?"

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: His eyes widened with excitement. "Such as... well... I get the feeling I should just show you, ma belle. You do not seem like the kind of woman who likes to wait. This way, chere..." He pulled her hand from her face, rubbing it softly with his thumb before starting to lead her toward a back room, one of the several accessible to him as a member. The door was covered in pinned velvet to match the luxurious decor of the club. The French man opened the door to a private lounge area. "Ladies first, mademoiselle..."He motioned with his free hand.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kamikaze_

@MisterQ: She entered the very comfortable lounge smiling, the decor and atmosphere was amped up from the rest of the club, giving a wonderfully sense of coziness. "I like it"

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#92  Edited By Ren_

A vibrant Herve Leger dress the color of royalty hugged the slender curves of Renegade. The master of disguise had concealed herself as a simple socialite, black hair and grey eyes accentuating the deep purple of the dress. Five inch Louboutin heels elongated lithe, toned legs as she strode inside the club with all the authority of one who had never been questioned in her life. Tonight she was Charlotte Williamson, the spoiled daughter of one of England's premiere financiers. In reality, she had been tasked with an infiltration per the request of Ellie Knightfall, the tech savant known as Prophet.

The amethyst and diamond necklace that sat in the hollow of her neck shifted slightly, light reflecting off of it as she turned to greet one of the innocuous yet sexily dressed cocktail waitresses. Sliding a flute of champagne off of the mirrored tray, Charlotte thanked her with a perfected upper class English accent.

Moving further into the club, the specialized contact lenses that she had been provided with by Ellie took in every little detail for further perusal later on. Descending the stairs that led down to the main floor, she wound her way through the upper echelon of society while heading towards the VIP rooms.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Ren_: (Rawr... >.>)

MisterQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MisterQ

@Kamikaze_: "We aim to please." Q bowed his head with a smile, his red eyes never leaving her.

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ran

Ran (who is wearing a full suit, tie and all) takes a seat at the bar if for no other reasons to take notes on his "competition". After a few hard choices he decides to order a vodka martini classic style. He soon receives his beverage and takes a sip of it wanting to hate it, but is compelled to say "It's... Perfect."

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Madame_Blossom
No Caption Provided
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Madame_Blossom: The Red Queen

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Quintus_Knightfall In need of a Red Knight?
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@The_Assassin_ said:

@Quintus_Knightfall In need of a Red Knight?

As a matter of fact we are :)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Quintus_Knightfall :D