The Game Makers base (Location)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdmiralLogic

The Game Maker decided it would be a good idea to have a publicly known base where he would "Plan" at. Actually, it was false. It was just meant to show his power and cause more fear. However he will come to it, but most often just as a hologram.

He calls it the Pain Castle. It's actually a large boat with a castle on it. But don't be thinking it's made of stone, no no, of course he had to make it out of the bones of clear humans. Yup, that's right, the castle itself is made out of the specially hardened bones of deceased humans. The boat simply holds it.

Why make a castle out of bone? Because he's insane, that's why. And crazy people do crazy things.

Protection:

Biorobotic apes: The ship is guarded by cyborg apes, guerilla like ones. They are all armed with titanium armor and teeth, super strength reaching 100 tonnage, speed up to mach 5, senses ten times the average guerilla's, and are given strategic intelligences. These apes carry with them oversized bladed weapons made of adamantium. And many of them also carry automatic rocket launchers with way to much ammo. Worse still, these apes are also equipped with robotic wings allowing them to take their brute combat to the skies.

Biorobotic sea serpents: For the possibility of underwater attacks, he uses fifty foot long sear serpents similar to giant pythons but with acidic spit. These snakes possess strength enough to crush highly durable ships when they squeeze them, and can even digest them. They also are equipped with acid producing salivary glands capable of firing acid strong enough to melt right through steel and titanium.

Fear toxins: The place is pretty much always spreading fear toxins, these can quickly cause people to lose their minds. The Game Maker has rendered himself immune to this specific form.

Sensors: Advanced sensors allow the castle to detect magic, metals, biological scanning, sonar, and an assortment of others.

Disruption: Disrupts most radio waves near the ship.

Holograms: The Game maker can create holograms of himself or pretty much anything on this ship or within close priximity. Some of these are solid light. Also projects sound to go with it.

OOC:

So, tada, just wanted this ill it's over and stuff. Also, pretty much don't care if you find it, or attack it, so long as you don't destroy it.

The Game Maker is not npc. The protections are semi npc, so you could kill one or something. But I choose how they react and move as a whole.

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single Gen 3 Synth teleports aboard the Game Maker's based made out of human bones, there it stands with its hands behind its back.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution:

The beasts did not attack, but away from its vision a hard light hologram of the Game Maker appeared and walked through the castle until it met up with the synth. He had his huge grin on, as always, and cocked his head chuckling.

"Greetings, what can I do for you?" He asked making fun of politeness and formality.

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: The male synth dressed in white replied back in a monotone voice "An organization known as the Institution wishes to provide you assistance in exchange for land"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution:

"Sweet! What can they offer?" He asked memorizing the actions and appearence of the synth, as well as running immense calculations on what it is, who it is and they are, where it came from, and how he would combat and or cause it harm, as well as how they could assist him.

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: "Intelligence on recommended targets, armed infantry, limited mechanized forces" the Synth replied back dryly with out any form of emotion.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution:

The Game Maker nodded, "How about this, you help me get you the land you want, and once we've done that, you torture one human to death for every other State or location that I conquer."

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: The synth took a few moments to process a reply as it communicated mentally with its superiors through a unique Institution link "Your proposition is acceptable under the terms you hold up your end of the bargain"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@the_institution:

He grinned, "Where first then?" He asked, but then held up a hand, "But know this, if you fail to meet my terms while I meet yours, my forces will be turned on you worse than on the others. I do not take betrayel kindly." He warned still smiling.

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: The machine cocked its head as it gave an inquisitive face before replying "Ukraine, understood we understand your concern"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution:

"Great!" He laughed extending his arms as if for some sort of hug, "I'll prepare an army and a plan! You can assist when the heroes or special threats come, and they will, then you can have it!"