EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Meanwhile in London 

Waking up in his luxurious flat come super hideout high above the bustling streets, Edward Windsor ( who goes by many names, most of which he cant fathom this early in the morning) rises from his bed. The light sneaking through the blinds like a small cat flap, shining down on the polished floors and  illuminating the many bright colours and textures. If Edward wasnt fully awake before a glimpse of these blinds, he was surely after  they  wipped the last of the sleepy -grogginess away.

" I need bacon" Edward told himself, so off to the kitchen he went  strolling out of his dimmly lit bedroom into his kitchen/dinner which was bathed in the sun via a huge glass wall. While searching for the bacon he decided now was the perfect time to get the kettle on for a tea.  As the bacon fries and the kettle boils he considers what he will be doing today, he checks the calander on the wall nothing pencilled in  "Another day of  patrolling , waiting for a call it is then" he concludes. The problem with being a new to the game superhero is more often than not people wouldnt know to contact you even if they thought you could help.  

Edward finished cooking and eating his breakfast and pics up the phone/yellow pages " hi is this the advertising department ? i would like to place an ad", " Yes sir it is"  says a cheery women at the other end "Please leave you details and service information and will get back to you with costs". Edward think what the hell " My name is Iron Duke alias include Project Windsor and Lazystudent i would like to post the following message.  Having trouble with crime? , need assistance from a friendly free service brought to you by the government ?at no charge ring this number 01783 6754902 "  Edward thinks to himself advertising his services why kind of lame means he will at least be busier, if only somebdoy would come along with an  opportunity to prove himself with.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Kastiel

"Zach, it's suppose to be casual wear today." All that came was grunt deep from within his throat that obviously signaled that he wasn't about to be bothered, especially over what he was he was wearing. "Look, we are damn adults I can wear whatever the hell I want to. Whether it's a motherf*%#! clown outfit or a damned v-neck t-shirt. Honestly right now don't even bother me. I am this close to firing you. For one I am casual. A cotton navy blue dress shirt, and it isn't even buttoned all the to way to the freakin' collar. The damn cacky pants should've given it away...oooooh no wait I guess my Nike Air Forces didn't do that either? Second no I am one of the ten executives in this building. I might not be the chief, but I can still suspend you without pay. Now leave." 

Kastiel didn't regret his action. Heck he didn't even give it a second thought. Maybe it was just hot in the office building or it was starting to grow to confining. Though Kas never thought of himself to become claustrophobic. A frown grew across his face. Surely he had something better to than to sit in a closed room all day but then again most of people he associated with were busy with very intimate problems. None Kastiel truely wanted to get involved with. It was too much unnecessary drama truely it was.  

Getting hot he shrugged off his black blazer, and rolled up dress shirt passed his elbows. With sigh he pulled his tie down and threw his face upon the desk. "I have to do something. I swear I'm about to lose my mind up in here Seriously."  Maybe if he actually did go insane he would have something to do. "Urgh" He started banging his head against the desk. At least it wasn't the wall this time. That was much thicker than a few inches of wood. "I have to do seomthing. Lord almighty let me do something. Let someone get me to do something before I die of boredom, which is very possible." Now he leaned back at seat tossing pencils against the wall. "Hmmm, I could call Laura. She's probably at home, but then again she follows me around like crazy. I'm suprised she's not under my chair or anything. But I miss her so much, she's my little angel from above." Now he felt like crying out of all things. "Sh!t, I'm leaving now. Forget this." It was almost lunch hour soon. He could probably sneak out if he was careful. No one would even notice. 

"Gotta be real quiet and inconspicuous." He stood up, grabbed his keys, locked the door behind him and headed for the staircase. "So far, so good. I wish, there was a quicker way instead of using my powers. If only there weren't cameras outside of the building. Drats." He bolted down the stairs. Kas only had two flights of stair before he was near the entrance, so for him it would take less than a minute. 

Fortunately for him no one was at the reception desk, when he came from the stairs. He could see his Hummer a good 10ft from the double doors. All that was left was for him to leave. Simple enough, no biggy. Wasn't long before he was unlocking the car door, turning on the AC, listening to the radio and just relaxing as the day passed by. "Finally, I can get my nap in."

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By .Riddick.

Riddick walked calmly, his hands cuffed behind him as the Merc pulled him along by his huge biceps. It was clear he was scared, even with the gun at his waist. Unexpectedly, Riddick exploded, smashing the guy with his shoulder and snapping the cuffs easily. "You been cutting costs, Toombs." The Merc ran with a knife, and Riddick sidestepped the brutal blade, punching the back of Toombs' neck and kicking him in the back before stomping on the man's wrist and causing him to drop the machete. Toombs pulled the gun, only for the huge fugitive to knock it to the side and kick him in the temple. He dropped like a bag of cement, crunching to the floor. Riddick held the gun tightly, one hand at either end, and snapped it over his knee. Calmly, as though not even bothered by the brutal but short fight, he dusted himself off and stepped out of the dark alley, adjusting his goggles and dropping the pieces of the gun as he melded in with the crowd.

He walked down the street before turning and looking either side as he entered a closed-down store. He jogged up the stairs and grabbed a pair of ulaks and a few other knives along with an Earthly garment called a trench coat. He pulled the black leather coat over his huge frame, quickly exiting the shop after packing a large backpack with clothes and food. It was time to move again. I just want to be left alone. This went through his mind as he calmly walked down a street, not allowing any emotion to show on his face.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward thought  for a brief second, before coming to the conclusion that if his former adversary had asked him for help in what could only be a mission for good he should go and help. After all  if it wasnt motivated by the greater good least he was there to put a stop to it. Eddy gathers his things, which as usual he does at the maximum speed he can which nearly results in him slipping up on his wooden floor while getting his boots. Luckily for Edward Portrait had already jumped through the portal which was now in the midst of Edward living space part of his flat. Before Edward could follow portait he made sure to collect any items that could help him on his journey, deciding a torch and some rope maybe handy he packs them in a backpack  before stashing his own supplies " namely food and water just in case he fancied a pack lunch" after all who else could say they had lunch in Hell. Edward then picks up the bag and is just about to leave when he remembers he has his new sword "which he had been itching to try" that he should bring to, so quickly grabs that from safe and carries in in his right handas he jumps into the portal behind Portrait.

Edward suddenly found himself in what appared to be a villa somewhere in the mediterranean or so he guessed form climate and style of the building " Edward was well read and intrested in ancient cultures, so noticed the roman style pillars" guessing further he was now in Italy he remembered that his Italian wasnt very good any more and Latin being a dead language would be no use to him. Edward needed to find Portrait and quickly since is she created another portal he would never be abel to catch up with her. Realizing she was still probably in the area he begain to search the building and surrounding area making sure it was fast so he didnt miss any clues to where she was or why they where there. Running into the house he found a note on the table which is said , "Gone to visit Album, back on Thursday'".  Edward then notcied another portal he must of just missed Portrait , "dammit " he says to himself as he runs into new portal. 

Fidning himslef in the abck of a car behind portrait and another person whom he didnt know he just sat quietly listening to what apperred to be the end of a conversation. " Just follow me, okay?" after a short pause Portrait and this stranger went through another portal , Edward was starting to feel like this must be something big since Portrait was recruiting a few guys so it must be something that was worth the several trips so far. Hoping that this would be the last portal Edward jumped through. Finding himslef in an alley alongside 3 people now, two of which he didnt know and the other being Portrait who when they last met fought each other. 

One things for sure Edward said to himself things where about to get intresting.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kastiel

"One minute I'm in my car alone and the next good 'ol dear Portrait shows up and wants to go to hell. Surely there is more than one supernatural being on this earth. I swear." He rolled his as he followed Portrait through the portal. "I've always hated these things." Why Kastiel wasn't fond Portrait's way of transportation is for one you don't know where the heck you're going, especially when the conductor is in a rush like hell is going to freeze over, though there is one part of hell that is ice cold but that's for another time. 

"Whatever happened to calling someone? Maybe a 'hey' or 'how are you'. Nooo, hop into my car and yank me out of it why don't you." Though a little surprise made him smile a bit. It was a chameleon. It hoped onto Portrait's shoulder covered in orange powder. Kas was wondering what it was, but the smell soon hit him. Cheetos? From where...unless he can hop through portals. He wondered where Portrait found the little guy, but he decided to save that question for the stroll though hell. That moment he cursed thinking he should have brought snacks or something. Kas stopped and let the other man pass him as he turned around. "I could always get a bottle of Pepsi or maybe a candy bar. Yum."  At that time the portal started to close. "Stupid drat could've at least waited till I was through the portal. Kastiel managed to get his foot through before it managed to get too small.  "Now where am I now?" He found himself by fruit stand. Not much help that was. Turning around at least twice in a haste he saw the group at the entrance of an alley. "Better late, than never I always say." As he walked at his own pace toward the group. Knowing that couldn't even get to hell without him. 

Now that everyone was here it was time to get started.  "Okay people. Do something to get to hell. I am going to go make sure Dali stays where he won't get hurt."  Kastiel raised an eyebrow at this. "Well there is a portal to hell in a tomb in Egypt also someone could draw the satanic symbol, while I of course say the magic words. Also for extra protection you might want to put a ring of salt around the portal. Then again I suppose no one is Catholic around here and carrying a rosary. " He leaned against the brick wall eying Portrait. "Whatcha gonna do? Though as I said before the satanic symbol is the best option and I hope you have a map of the place. Hell is bigger than this earth."

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By .Riddick.

Unexpectedly someone ran up to the goggled man, who turned as he heard a voice calling his name. It was Portrait, from the road trip. Riddick smirked. Good times, good times. "If you don't have anything better to do, want to come to hell with me to help me beat the $&^# out of my dead father?" He thought for a moment, as the huge backpack on his back thrashed around as though it were alive. "One condition." He said, as he turned, putting the bag down and grabbing hold of a strong chain as a large spiky dog climbed out of the bag. "Vaako comes too." He looked to the side, eyeing the individuals Portrait had assembled. Then Vaako caught sight of the chameleon and surged forward with a deep growl. Riddick gripped the chain so the dog stopped just short of the woman. "Sorry about that. My bad." Slowly, Riddick walked over to the rest of the group aas one said something about Egypt. He held out his large hand offering the other to shake. "Richard B. Riddick. Murderer, fugitive." He turned to the other. "So, you're the expert on hell, Portrait's the one who want's to get there, I'm the bodyguard, I get that, but why's this guy here?" He gestured toward the man he had offered to shake with.

He calmly chuckled as Vaako sat by him, and he leaned on the wall. He thought he heard a straining sound, but maybe it was just his imagination. His eyes behind the goggles were cool, calm and calculating. He threw the bag he had closed again on his back. The first one to pet Vaako may end up with one hand. Of course, Riddick didn't say this, although he could've. And since he liked to pass the time, he had a straitjacket in his bag. He calmly waited. "Just tell me, when do we leave? I've got some new moves I'm aching to try out. Let's see if this father of yours," he said to Portrait. "Is immune to a right cross!" A little boy went past, almost stopping to stroke the Crematorian Hellhound. "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." Riddick said. The boy walked off slowly. Riddick grabbed an apple off the fruit stall and bit into it. "HEY! You gotta pay like everyone else, guy!" Riddick held Vaako's leash out to the one who appeared to be the expert on Hell and turned to the owner of the fruit stall. With a yawn, Riddick gripped the man by the neck and chest before throwing him upside down into the wall. He walked back, taking the leash back from the guy, and leaning against the wall again. "Thanks."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward so far had found no traces of any sinister behaviour from the people he was now assembled with, but this newest member of Portraits little gang was to break that trend. This "Riddick" as Eddy heard Portarit call him didn't start off on the right foot with him, and if carried on he may lose that foot. Introducing himself proudly as  "Richard B. Riddick. Murderer, fugitive." This was not a good way to introduce yourself to a straight edged hero type let alone following it by saying  "So, you're the expert on hell, Portrait's the one who want's to get there, I'm the bodyguard, I get that, but why's this guy here?"  pointing at Edwards chest. Eddy swiftly replied " I'am the man who will kick you ass if you say something like that again,  i am riding along to make sure that people like you dont cause trouble." 

Edward turned to Portrait " whats with this guy ?, do u really need a criminal to help you?"  Eddy knew that this was gonna be an intresting mission from the get go, but having to work along side the type of guy he spends his days tracking down and handing in is gonna be tough.

After hearing Kastiel talking to Portrait about things they may need Eddy says " be right back" before returning with 3 rosaries and 3 large packets or salt, handing one of each to Portrait and Kastiel before adding " I guess tough guy here wont be needing them" he places the rosary round his neck and puts the salt in his backpack, before pulling out a bottle of water, he imagines he would probably need it in Eygpt since this getting to hell part could be tricky and its gonna be warm well at elast he imagines so. Portrait opens a portal and Eddy follows her through to a suprsingly cold and dark room guess this tomb was in the bowles of a much larger structure to be this cool. "So guys whast next?"

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kastiel

Leaning against the wall Kas noticed that "Mr. Hero" was having a problem with Riddick. Kas himself could care less at this point. If he didn't see the man out right murder someone he wouldn't judge. Hell, even if he did Kas still most likely would just turn the other cheek. Portrait trusted him and that was good enough for him. Speaking of the devil here comes the "murderer" coming over to introduce him like a normal sane human being. Offering his hand to the hero. "See he isn't that bad." Kas thought to himself as the big man made his way over to his direction to shake his hand as well.    
"So, you're the expert on hell, Portrait's the one who want's to get there, I'm the bodyguard, I get that, but why's this guy here?" 
Kas simply looked at the man who Riddick was pointing at. "Oh, shit." Was the first that went though his mind as Riddick pointed toward the man's chest. " I am the man who will kick your ass, if you say something like that again. I am riding along to make sure that people like you don't cause trouble."  

All Riddick did was chuckle as leaned against the wall as his pet Vaako sat beside him. A little boy suddenly became too curious. Kas understood the curiosity of a youth, but one should also have caution. Something the boy clearly didn't have. "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." Riddick said. The boy walked off. Without the boy scout knowing, since he was busy getting the objects Kas mentioned. Riddick stole an apple from the fruit stand and bit into it. Too bad the owner didn't like that and Riddick kindly showed him otherwise. Not before he handed Vaako's leash to Kastiel. The little hound wasn't so bad. All it did was growl nonstop looking like the devil's dog maybe even worse. "Thanks" Kas nodded in Riddick's direction now that, that was taken care of where was the boy scout?  

Next thing Kas knew Portrait disappeared, then she came back in no later than five seconds. Kas actually counted as a matter-of-fact. He was disappointed the chameleon was gone until he saw of hint of a tail in her left pocket. This caused Kas to smile to himself seeing how Portrait was completely unaware. "This must happen often." He said in a hush. Hearing footsteps behind him the lad came back with salt and everything. Too bad Kas didn't need it. He was an angel after all, but he didn't know that. "I guess tough guy here won't be needing them."  Kastiel wanted to retort, but he didn't say anything. It was best not to get involved and turn this into some macho thing. It was easy to tell Portrait wasn't going to be in the mood to deal with a small skirmish. 
"Okay everyone, we're going to Egypt. I've got some pictures of the tomb, so the travel won't be that hard. And I think I can find Dorian...not sure, but it would seem logical that whoever runs hell would LIKE having visitors who want to re-kill one of the residents show up as long as they didn't free anyone. And if not....well, I'll think of something.
"  

Well that was better than nothing. Unbenounced to them Kastiel has been there, before just under...how you say angelic business. Through the portal they were in the tomb. It wasn't before long until Kas felt the demonic presence. He could feel his wings trying prod themselves out of his back. Not that it was painful. Far from it more like a bad itch you can't scratch. "I have no idea if this is the right one...Kastiel, can you just take us to hell now?"  He rolled his eyes. "Fine let's get a move on then shall we?"  He reached into his pocket and tore the opening of his packet of salt. Making a perfect circle around where he would make the entrance. "Okay a lttile history lesson for you guys. The Egyptians were in a sense devil worshipers more so than pagan." He said this as he pulled out a long extinguished torch from the wall and a brick opened up. "And this my companions is the Book of the Dead." He tossed it to Portrait. "Happy Birthday. Original copy, and that won't be the last on the present list. No,no. Now excuse me as I say the magic words for the birthday girl."  

Kastiel step around the edge of the circle saying these words.  "Surely the tree of the Zaqqum, is the food of the sinful.  Like dregs of oil; it shall boil in the bellies. Like the boiling of hot water."  The circle came to life the earth crumbling beneath it and below hellfire. "Okay let's go to Hell!"  His wings unknowingly popped out of his back and spreading out in the room. "Oh hell. Well at least the itch is gone." He tossed his rosary toward Riddick. "You might need this more than me, but we really don't needs these objects. What you truely need is faith. Now Portrait are you ready?"    

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By .Riddick.

Riddick chuckled when he was threatened. "No offense, but I've killed the Lord Marshall of the Necromongers. You even breathe the wrong way at me and I'll break your nose. Got it?" He stepped through the portal Portrait had opened, and stood there, holding Vaako's leash as Kastiel, Portrait's hell expert spoke the words that caused the ground to crack open. Looking down, he caught the rosary thrown towards him without even looking at it. "Thanks." Now, he felt the warmth coat his head and torso. The heat brought back memories of some of the more exotic planets he'd been in prison on, first and foremost, Crematoria. "This heat brings back memories." He muttered quietly. He turned slightly and tilted his head as Kastiel's wings spread out around the room. "Neat trick!" He called to Kastiel as he placed the rosary around his neck and hopped into the newly opened passage to Hell. "Never a dull day when you're me!" He yelled as he leaped.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Edward laughed at Riddicks reply  "No offense, but I've killed the Lord Marshall of the Necromongers. You even breathe the wrong way at me and I'll break your nose. Got it?", before adding himself " I could make you sit in the corner and cry like a little girl without even touching you" before finally saying " Look i dont care  who you have and havent beaten,  the facts remian the same we are here to work as a team. I dont like it but its not down to me its down to Portrait. If you step out of line and endanger any of us you will spend the next 6 months thinking your a six year old school girl called Sally do i make myslef clear?"  Edward punctuated this remark by jumping through the new portal to Hell.

Once Eddy had emerged from the portal and found himself  in Hell he was shocked to be greeted by what appeared to be a small collection of demon butlers (the only people in tuxedos Edward had ever seen where butlers)  this was hugely confusing for Edward he wasnt expecting this at all. These demons ranged in size from child sized to some even a few feet taller than Edward himself, each of them sporting tiny horn like growths on their heads and  funny little red bow ties. Edward continued to scan these demons attributes in order to hopefully scout weaknessed in case they later became hostile, the smaller demons appeared to be faun like in nature with hairy animal like hoofed feet which looked to be potentially nasty weapons. The larger demons seem to have a more human form their silouhette's only broken by slightly larger horns and a tail protruding from the backs of their tuxedo lackets the largest one also had a smalll styled beard. The pressence of this many demons was causing Edwards sword to heat up, he could feel the swords warm glow on his back through the pack he was wearing ,hopefully since it was zipped up the demons wouldnt be aware of it and its power.

One of the larger Demons addressed him " Mr Windsor please follow me"  following the others each with their own demon butler/escort they walked through a corridor not to dissimilar from some of the royal palaces in terms of decor and grandeur ,  paintings statues and elegant furniture covering the walls and floor space  most of the art seemed to be demonic parodies of the great works of earths artist. Along the walls Eddy spotted what appeared to be a zombie like flesh rotted Mona Lisa as well as the creation of Adam but in this case what appeared to be Lucifer himself giving good an obscene gesture rather than an out reached hand. " Whats the deal with the art"   Edward asks his demonic chaperone " You try getting hold of the originals he says" he replies.

Finally at the end of the corridor they come to  a new much larger room where there was a large fireplace and an armchair Portrait started walking foward twoards the chair and once again the swords heat went up a notch, hopefully this magical source wouldnt be detectable and hopefully the heat wasnt destroying Edwards snacks. After Portarit took a few more steps Edward heard a  voice on the air  "Hello Persephone"  was this the infamous Dorian Gray ? Portrait quickly answered this question for him with her reply  "Father."  Edward prepaired to fight whilst waiting for Portraits move. After a breif and angry conversation Portrait stormed out of the room, Edward turned and follwed her aware that she seemed quite upset.  Portrait  shouts in a mix of anger and sadness  "Kastiel, England. Now."  Edward looks over at Portrait and gives her a sympathetic nod of the head before adding " What do you need? have a prince of the realm here with you mite as well be useful"

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By .Riddick.

Riddick took in everything around him, his eyes first landing on tuxedo'd demon before them. Readying himself for a battle, he drew two long, wickedly curved knives. However, when it seemed to be leading the way, he followed cautiously. When Portrait couldn't believe the man sitting in the high-backed chair who addressed Portrait as "Persephone" and whom she answered as "Father". He was all but ready to fly forward and smash this guy into oblivion, but instead he stood by as Portrait brutally attacked her father, a ghost of a smile blowing across his face. "Kastiel." he heard "England. Now." Riddick muttered something about hating teleporting, but he stood diligently, waiting for the next command. He was aware of Vaako attempting to bite Portrait's father. "Oh, covered in blood. Not a good thing to be when Vaako's around." The dog was at the very end of it's chain, growling deeply. "Vaako! Come!" The spiny dog trotted obediently to Riddick's side as they waited to go to England.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kastiel

By the time he asked the question Portrait was already gone, then he turned around to see Edward and Riddick in another confrontation. Second to be exact, but who's counting? Kastiel was standing there wondering how many more would it take for it to be a fist fight. For one it wasn't the time and the place for it. Second Portrait was not in the best of moods, but then again she could always turn evil; however, she has changed after all this and hasn't shown signs of going back. Now when Kastiel got out of his mess of thoughts Riddick and Edward were already through the portal leaving Kastiel by himself alone. "I'm always the last one. Why is that?" That was a good question: why was he always the last one? It couldn't be because he's lazy. Well.. that could be one of the problems, the other could possibly be talking to himself almost every second of the day, not that he didn't like thinking thoughts. It's just to him once he keeps going, he doesn't stop and now he heard talking down below interrupting his thoughts. 

Walking over to the portal he stuck his head through not expecting what he had seen. "A hallway?! My head is sticking through a damn hallway." Rolling his eyes he wondered who could've done this as he had jumped down. "A high evel demon is likely, but we have only been here no more than 7 minutes. No one could've sensed us with dozens of souls entering hell every second of the day." His hand was now holding his chin as Kastiel leaned against the wall contemplating. "There's a possibility no one wants us to see Portrait's father but why?" That's what stumped him. In fact it grasped his attention so much, he didn't bother hearing Portrait's yelling, beating, or crying nor did he hear Vaako growling loudly. 

Next thing he knew Portrait was storming out in fury and anger something Kastiel didn't want to be in way of whatsoever, because when Portrait was angry it isn't anger. It's beyond anger, Portrait is pissed off in berserker mode type of anger though he could always leave, but he couldn't do that to a friend.   "Kastiel, England. Now."  

Kas waited till everyone was in place. "Okay, no one don't breathe, don't think too loudly, and everything I just said is a lie, and I said all that because I like to hear myself talk, but seriously don't move too much." With a snap of his fingers he teleported the group right next to Big Ben. For that was the only picture he had in his mind at that moment. While he was standing in the new location, he couldn't help but ask. "You okay Portrait?"