The Clone Wars Episode 5: Fight for Mandalore

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Intro: "Pre Vizsla, the Sith has breached the temple, he's almost here!" Before Vizsla can react, the doors burst open, and two Dark Lords enter, Darth Maul and Savage Opress

(NPC's: Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Pre Vizsla, Mandalorian Bounty Hunters/Soldiers)

***** Two Days Ago *****

Jason, in his Mandalorian armor, enters Pre Vizsla's chambers "You, I don't recognize you, what's your business?" The leader asks Jason "To serve our noble and loyal cause, to save Mandalore" He replies, Vizsla stands up "A lot of people tell me you seem, odd, I'll be watching you, now leave, your dismissed" Jason sighs and leaves, and then is grabbed by two different Mandalorian's and two more stand in front of him with guns "Cmon guys, we're more civilized than this" Jason says, then Jason is repaeatdly punched, he knocks the men away and ignites his sabers "I don't like Force users" a Mandalorian says "Not mine, the Purple was from the first Jedi I killed, the red is from the first Sith I killed, don't call me a Force sensitive" Jason says, the men all draw their guns, before the fight can go on, a man enters, very large and muscular, he radiates the Dark Side, he ignites his double bladed saber, "I hope you boys have a good explanation for this"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@kingcurry30: (I'm not sure what to do, or what's going on exactly, so inform me if I messed up.)

Terak walked in and saw the mess. They were undercover, which wasn't a bad place for him really. He could best anybody who threatened him because he already knew the methods of mandalorians and had skill with them himself. Even if he wouldn't have done quite as well had he gone undercover as a smuggler. Jason seemed to be, however, not in to good of a spot at present.

"Hey!" Terak growls at them walking in. He didn't have his helmet on, so his cold eyes could be seen easily by the other bounty hunters, "Which one of you idiots would like to end up without pay?" He threatened, "Vizla hired him right? So what will happen if you go around killing people he hires? Eh?!" He challenged. He didn't need to draw his sabres, he was covered in weapons and blades he knew how to use well. And it would remove his apparent appearance of non fear.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: (Your fine)

Savage looks at Tarek and Jason "You two come with me" the Sith says and begins walking, after a bit they come into a room, sitting in the shadows, is Darth Maul.

"I've heard of you two, been here a mere four days and you have both completed your missions, but, the other men have said you both have a strange presence about you, I felt it to, and I must say, it's amusing, I'm planning something, I'd like you two to be involved, but if so you must do something for me, for trust, give me your Lightsabers" Maul says

Jason sighs, "What's in it for us?" He asks, Maul grins "You'll see, if your not satisfied in the next couple of days you can take your weapons and leave, you have my word" Maul says, Jason turns to simply leave, but Savage is blocking the door, Jason gives Maul his sabers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30:

'What use is the word of a sith? He may betray us. He may be working with my former master as well, which could pose issue. I do feel confident I could beat him though, even without my sabres. As for savage, he's powerful, but not nearly as trained ans skilled. An easy takedown for a proper fighter.' Terak thought to himself. After a pause he handed over his sabres and then looked Maul dead in the eyes, "This better be worth it. I happen to like lightsabres, and prefer not to be parted with mine. The crystals aren't cheap you know." He said.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

"Yes yes I get it, your dismissed" Maul says, Savage steps aside and Jason leaves, after he gets some distance he turns to Tarek "I thought we were about to get our cover blown, that guy trained me, I'm surprised he didn't sense me" Jason says, he makes sure he has enough ammo since his Lightsabers were taken away, Jason goes to his quarters and tries to sleep, he knows it'll be a crazy two days

***** 2 Days Later *****

Jason stands in the corner, he watched Maul challenge Vizsla to a battle, after a bit, Maul comes out victories, he beckons to Tarek and Jason "These two warriors, will lead you into battle, now Deathwatch, belongs to us!" Maul says

A day later, many Mandalorian's decided to Rebel against Maul, and Obi-Wan Kenobi comes to rescue the former Dutches, Jason, now with his sabers (Tarek has his now as well) takes a squad of soldiers, and Maul himself, to deal with Kenobi, a duel between Jason and Kenobi begins, Maul watches (Kenobi doesn't realize this is Jason but Jason can't kill him)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@kingcurry30:

Terak saw the conundrum, and figured out how to fix it. He was also aware Maul still might have known who they were, it was always a possibility. And one he didn't feel pleased about. He walked nonchalantly behind Obi Wan as the dual progressed then quickly sent two cables, one from each wrist, towards the jedi. One was aimed to grab onto his wrists and the other towards his feet. He would then jerk the one aimed for his feet trying to drop the jedi and leave Jason a chance to knock him unconcious instead of kill him.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

Jason punches Kenobi hard in the face, the Jedi Master is now knocked out, "Take him to the Palace" Maul says, Jason puts Kenobi over his shoulder and they go to the palace, Maul begins taunting Obi-Wan, before Jason knows what's happening Maul stabs the Dutches, Jason almost ignites a saber but stops, he whispers to Tarek "My whole goal was to get the Dutches back in power, now I guess I've got a new mission, overthrow Maul, I've gotta wait, then when the time is right, I've gotta make a move, will you help me?"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30:

"He's the perfect example of a sith, I'd kill him now if it made strategic sense." Terak said coldly. He hadn't reacted to the killing of the duchess quite as much, then again, he once would have been the one doing the same thing.

"Need a plan though." He added, "Any in mind in particular?"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: (sorry I took so long, Icecream break)

"Wait a day or two, we'll jump him, Savage will probably be with him but I think we can handle it" Jason says, Maul walks over to Jason and Tarek, he looks at one of Jason's sabers, the red one, he takes it and examines it, something clicks "You two, meet me here tonight" Maul says and gives the weapon back, he walks to his room, Jason looks at Tarek "Well shit"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30:

(Haha! That's fine! I do have to go soon though.)

Terak merely grinned, "Think he finally got it?" He asked. He began working out probabilities and scenarios. Examining every plausible angle. Including Maul using Obi Wan as a hostage, or blowing them all up, or attempting to make one or both of them apprentices.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

Jason sighs "You know, I'm sure it's nothing"

* Later That Night *

Right as Maul begins to speak to Jason and Tarek, he stops "Brother, what is it?" Savage asks "I feel something I haven't felt since… Master!" Maul says, then the Dark Lord, Sidious, enters Maul immediately gets on his knee "Hello my apprentice, you have been very busy" Sidious says, he turns to Jason and Tarek, he approaches Jason, then turns to Maul "So this is the boy you taught so long ago? He is weak!" Sidious shouts, he used the Force to send Jason crashing down below, the Sith ignites two blades, Maul and Savage activates their weapons, Sidious looks at Tarek, then turns back to the Sith Renegades, and attacks

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30: (after this I'm done for tonight)

Terak went to see how much damage the attack had causes, but more so to formulate a plan. "What you think? We enter during the fight to end it sooner? Or attack them when they're vulnerable afterwards?"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

"You can do whatever you want, but I'm ending this!" Jason says, with his sabers he leaps into the fray, he focuses on Maul but also takes jabs at Sidious, "Savage deal with the distraction!" Maul yells, Savage grabs Jason and throws him back "Back off brute" The Padawan says, Savage doesn't back down, Jason does a flip over him and then goes back to fighting Sidious and Maul

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@kingcurry30:

Terak grinned at savage, "Simpleton." He mocked before zipping past him and double kicking sidious flipping onto Savage's head and then off again to set the large beute off balance, using the advantage he slid one foot under the brute knocking him over and then sent a rocket towards maul, and one more rocket towards Sidious.

(I'll be less active today and tommorrow than usually.)