The Champion (King Hyperion vs. Talon/X-23)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

"Her real name is Laura Zenith Howlett. She belongs to us and we want her back...alive. Everyone we've sent after her so far have been killed. Which is why we need your help. You are one of the most powerful beings on this planet. Also...we know how much you hate her. After all...she was the one responsible for you being imprisoned in the heart of a Red Sun for nearly four years. We know that you crave revenge on her for permanently scarring your face." Said the fat, bald man dressed in a loose-fitting HYDRA uniform. "We will also pay you handsomely for your services in capturing her. So...what do you say, Professor Monroe?"

Vincent stared at the HYDRA Agent for a second without saying a single word, he then looked down at the huge manilla folder filled with files that contained almost every detail of Talon's life and grabbed the picture of her decapitating a HYDRA Super-Soldier that was included in the files. Vincent then looked back up at the HYDRA Agent and asked. "Where is the little #$%^@?"

"She was last spotted leaving Ontario and heading into the Canadian Wilderness by one of our undercover agents. Her actual location is currently unknown to us. But I am sure you'll be able track her down with no problems whatsoever. So...I take it we have a deal?"

"Yes...but I want Quadruple the amount of the Bounty you have placed on her and I get to keep that unique Sword of hers." Vincent said.

"W-WHAT?!" The HYDRA Agent looked as if he was about to have a heart attack but then he quickly settled himself down and nodded in agreement. "Okay."

Vincent returned to examining Talon's picture and grinned.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

Talon raced through the Canadian wilderness and sighed. Her long back hair blew behind her in the icy wind. Her emerald eyes changed to their feral state for her to see better. The sun was setting in the east as night was dawning upon the girl. She had been on the run for over a month there was no where this girl could go with out endangering the people around her. HYDRA would always fine her and kill any one she is with. She was barely able to save her cousin with out giving herself in and she wanted it to stop. Her father always said this would happen and in the end he was right. “No matter where I go no matter what I do it will always be the same: They will come for me” and they always did. Tonight would be a full moon and that was when Talon would completely Isolate herself from humanity. She would be very aggressive on night like these due to her mutant/ animal like abilities.

The trees rustled as the wind blew through their branches. Her arms were full of scraps and scars from the dead braches that brushed against her pail skin. Her clothes were ragged and torn from all the running. She had been sprinting like this for days on end. Not stopping and not looking back. She was exhausted and wanted to rest but new that she never could. If HYDRA was to get their hands on her again it would be for the worse. She could not go back to being an assassin to being a weapon. “Never give up, Never surrender and Never loose hope” those were the words that her brother XL gave her before she left the institute. Her heart longed to be with him to talk to him. He was the only one that new she was leaving no one else did not Logan not Scot nobody. She trusted him with her life and was going to make sure that no one would suffer the way she did. Her past had always haunted her and she new it would never end.

This game of cat and mouse would always continue until she was caught. She new that she could fight HYDRA off and take them out but she could never stop them. One day the sun would set one her freedom, one she would be back in the table being experimented on, One day she would awake a weapon and her humanity would be gone, One day she would have nothing to hold on to nothing to keep her going, one day they would fine her and take her back but…….today was not that day. The sun had set moments ago and the coldness grew in the air and in her heart. This isolation she had done to herself since she left HYDRA at the age of 12. And now here she was just turned 16 a week ago and she was back on the run. She could tell that HYDRA was getting restless and she new they would send some one after her. She had many enemies for a girl her age. Every day she wished to be the High school teenager going to school hanging out with her friend and having a boyfriend.

She had tired that once she had that…….once but now……now it as all gone she had to leave it all……..every one.  She came to a stop the sweat pouring down her face as if it had rained. She was drenched and though her body ached and pained it was no where close to the pain she felt inside. Ravaging her bleeding hands through her locks she could hear no sounds she new something was wrong. Sitting herself down on the cold grass she sighed and awaited this night to be over. For in the morning she would be back on the run and she knew that she would be on the run for the rest of her life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Canadian Wilderness...Several Hours Later.

"Blood. It's her blood." Vincent said to the HYDRA Agents that had come with him to Canada. Both of the Agents averted their eyes as Vincent licked the small amount of blood off of his fingers and swallowed it. "It's fresh. She was here not too long ago and from the way her blood tastes it is clearly obvious that she is stressed out and is as tired as Hell. She knows that you HYDRA goons are coming for her, so she's been running non-stop for about four and a half days."

"Do you know exactly where she is?" One of the HYDRA Agents asked.

"Yes." Vincent replied. "Yes I do."

"Then let us go after her!" The Agent barked.

"No, we will not be going after her. Only I will." Vincent growled back.

"Our Orders are..."

"Meaningless. Go back to your base, NOW. Talon is my prey. You can have her back once I am finished with her." Vincent said, cutting the Agent off before he had a chance to finish.

"All right fine, have it your way." The Agent responded.

After the two Agents had left Vincent began making his way towards Talon's current location. As he entered the Forest, the sounds of wildlife came to a dead stop. Vincent smirked and continued making his way through the Forest until finally he came to a large clearing...where he saw Talon herself sitting down on the grass, obviously she had pushed herself too far and had finally reached her limit. She would need at least a full night of sleep before she could continue on. For just a second Vincent thought of taking her down right there and then, but quickly dismissed the idea. He would wait until tomorrow...after she had gotten a full nights worth of sleep and allowed her wounds to heal.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

With the night came more sorrow and pain. She sat on the soft grass and to her this was bliss. No running no one shooting at her nothing. Just sitting and pulling bullets from her arms. It was a painful posses and did not need to be done but Talon needed to heal as fast as possible and she new that it would take a few more days for her body to break down these bullets. It was annoying some times she wondered why she even did this. “Snicket” unleashing her claws she began stabbing her arms trying to dislodge the bullets incased deep with in her skin. Her eyes remained fixed on her arm as blood was drained from it. She cringed under the chilling pain that her claws caused as they jabbed into her pail and bloodless skin. Blood trickled down her arm and created and small puddle by where she sat.

Her long black she had tied back for a clear view of her arm. Mutilating herself was something she did often and mostly with out purpose. But now she had a reason to, for if she wanted to be at full strength tomorrow she would have to get these things out of her system. Using her other hand she removed the pieces of dead skin that her claws tears through like paper. It was for this reason that she isolated herself. She could barely feel the pain that she was causing her body by doing this action. Brushing some hair hanging in her face with her blood stained hands she continued. She quivered as she moved her claws to her shouted then logging her knuckles at her shoulder she unleashed her claws once more. As she did this she let out a small moan of pain.

Time passes slow as she had finished removing most of the bullets. She looked around the valley that she sat in and thought to herself. “They are cornering me, they always bring me her fore me into the corner like some animal. They want me to return back to this place they want to break me and one day I will”. The full moon shone down its pail light on the girl as she removed her torn jacket. It was leather one that her father wore and she swiped. It was a typical biker jacket black and baggy in her. But she loved it, he had given it to her the first time something like this had happened. And ever since she had kept it as if it was gold and it to her was. She looked at her hands and arms and soon realized that if she was to ever run into a small town she would need to look decent.

So slowly she moved herself to her feet and sighed. Leaving her jacket she walked toward where she could hear running water. Soon a small stream came into view and she knelt down beside it. Dipping her hand into the icy water she rubbed it against her red arms full of blood. There was a slight sting cine her wounds were not fully healed and still needed the rest of the night to recover from her large ordeal. She then loosened her hair and washed it as well as she could with out drenching herself. Once done she shook her hair getting out as much water as she could and then returned back to her original spot in the glade. Her wet hair draped in front of her face making it invisible. She combed her hands though her midnight hair as she did she looked at the ground and whispered.

“Though I fall I shall not be crushed though my enemies attack me I will not give in though pain seems not to stop I shall continue strong. “ That was what she had made up for herself not to give up. The wind began to rage once again the still forest came alive again. Leaves blew around her as she pulled them out of her hair. Because of the full moon her feral instincts were not at their full. But once the day would come she would be back on her feet ready to fight for he life and feeding once more. She then laid down against the soft grass and drifted off to sleep. Knowing that tomorrow would hole more pain and more death and much more fighting. But that was her life the life of an assassin the life of a young girl who knew that she would never me any thing more than a weapon.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Journal Log Entry #1138
April 18th, 2009
Vincent Monroe
Subject: Laura Zenith Howlett a.k.a. Talon

Long before I became what I am today I was a member of the Kryptonian Science Guild and worked as a Geneticist for nearly half my life. But in all that time I've never seen anything remotely like Talon. I've even learned that this isn't even the same Talon I fought all those years ago, she's a clone. That leaves me to wonder...where is the original Talon? No, that is not what matters right now. X-Ray Vision has been helpful in mapping her post-puberty genetic structure to see how it has affected her Mutation. To be blunt her powers are growing and are evolving at an exponential rate. Looking at the HYDRA files it is easy to see that once...long ago...she was just a replica of Wolverine in the form of a little girl. But all that has changed.

I've crunched the numbers and I suspect that by age 20 she will undergo a second Mutation, what I think is another X-Gene is currently laying hidden in a state of dormancy beneath her active X-Gene. If it is truly another X-Gene and it does activate when she reaches 20 I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the secondary mutation that results from its activation leads to her becoming genetically identical to a full-blooded Kryptonian with all the superhuman abilities of a full-blooded Kryptonian. But for now this is all just theory and speculation. The true purpose of this journal entry was to see what I am truly up against. I must exert caution when I face her tomorrow morning. There is no telling what kind of horrific beast is lurking underneath that fragile human exterior.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By talon_x23

Her emerald eye stared up at the starry sky. She had awoken not long ago another night mare they were getting worse. She never could remember them though she new that they were bad. From the position of the moon she could see that it would at least be another good 7 hours before dawn giving her a lot of time to ponder what she would do in the morning. She planned on heading further upward eventually going to Alaska maybe Greenland just for a few year. She was good at hiding and did very well. She planned on staying at either place for the least amount of 3 years then return to the X Men. That was what she always did plan and took action.

Her eyes remained fixed on the pail moon. As an animal she felt drawn to it wanting to let go wanting to be and anima. Though she new it was crazy she felt the urge to Howl at it. Many full moon nights she did it why not now. She new that if any one was to follow her she would face them like she always did and kill them. She looked forward to killing them for revenge. Though Logan would always say “Revenga aint the way kid” and exact quote. From her father. Thinking about him she remembered that day she decided to call him that. Though she was his clone their relation was a sister daughter kind. It was funny since her brother was the same. Her sister was actually her cousin and she had a step brother. Going through the memoires she recalled their family reunions where Logan would be attacking Daken for something. Sabre and XL would start something right away and she would be in the corner watching it all.

“Still thinking” she turned her head and stared at the ghostly figure “Isaac not now” she said looking back at the sky. “You need patience you need to harness all four and you only have one.” She sighed “Yes Fire Isaac I can harness fire”. Isaac was also some one of mystery and she wanted to know more though he told her nothing else “Ok I will leave you just practice”. He disappeared leaving Talon alone once more and she ponder about her sword about Geminie and it’s future with her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something was wrong, one moment he had felt completely fine and the next Vincent was sweating uncontrollably. He felt hot, really hot, it was as if his insides were on fire. It was also getting harder to think clearly. Emotions that were bordering on the term "Primal Urges" were beginning to cloud his mind, it was almost as his instincts...were...

"Oh God." Vincent whispered to himself. "The Blood."

Vincent's mind wandered back to the moment at which he had consumed just a fresh sampling of Talon's blood in order to make tracking her down much easier. But now something was going wrong.

"Incompatibility." Vincent realized. "I shouldn't...I..I shouldn't have...c-consumed her...blood."

As pain began to surge throughout his entire body Vincent's eyes warped into a more feral state of being...similar to how Talon's eyes had looked in that picture of her decapitating a HYDRA Super-Soldier. Vincent's teeth had become sharper as well and he had this unusual but incredibly powerful urge to howl at the full Moon above him. So...he did. His bestial howl would no doubt alarm Talon of his presence but Vincent was no longer in his right mind.

He was an Animal with the powers of a God at his disposal. Just then, Vincent had gotten wind of Talon's scent, he howled once more...this time to let his prey know that he was coming for her and that he would not stop hunting her...ever. Leaping down from the trees Vincent let out a War Cry that echoed across the field and into the forests beyond. Then, like a raging bull he started racing directly towards Talon, firing off eye-beams in an attempt to subdue her before she had a chance to fight back.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

As she laid there looking upward an icy howl pierced the silence. She sat up abruptly and looked around. Fear running through her veins.  She paused a moment listening but there was nothing “Girl your paranoid”. She assured herself and laid back down. Slowly she closed her eyes but they soon opened to another howl much closer and angry. “Ok one fine I can handle but two no way” her body was on alert as she looked around in panic. Soon a large figure came into view. “Him” with her impeccable eye site she hooked onto her attacker. “I though I killed him” she said. Before she new what had happened she found some sort of energy beam shot toward her. Swiftly she crouched and sprung to the right just missing it.

Part of her arms was singed but it would heal. Looking at him once more she studied his features scanning him. She could see his temperature had resin high above what they were suppose to be. His muscular density was much larger than their last encounter. Though she new not what caused this alteration in his chemistry she new that he was anger and thirsted for revenge. Talons green eyes stayed in her target reading him moves and his powers. She thought at their last encounter and new he was not the type of person to mess with.
Black hair covered her face and draped down her back.  She was tense now was not the best time for a battle but she had one. “What do you want” she new the answer rot the question yes she needed to ask.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"What do you want?" Vincent, unable to understand a word Talon is saying, simply roars at her and keeps charging forward. Deciding to take a different approach, Vincent leaps high up into the air and comes crashing down directly in front of her.

"RRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Vincent howled as pain suddenly shot through his arms, it was so great in fact that it brought Vincent to his knees...and that is when the bone claws...two for each hand erupted forth from his knuckles. When the pain had subsided Vincent looked back up at Talon. "Y-You...YOU D-DID THIS T-TO...TO ME!!!!"

Vincent rushed at Talon once more and swiped his new Bone Claws at her, hoping that they'd end up separating her head from her body.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talon_x23

Seeming not to even hinder her words he ran toward her with speed. She was about to make another leap for it until her fell to his knees obviously in pain from something. “Wha..” she could not complete the question for at that moment bone claws popped out from his knuckles. He screamed in pain "Y-You...YOU D-DID THIS T-TO...TO ME!!!!" he snarled at her.

Talon was as shocked as he was about the situation at hand. How could Hyperion have her mutant ability last time checked he was no clone of her father. Staring at her claws it appeared as if she paid no head to the body that was attacked to them. This was all fascination to her though she new it put her in a bad place or did it. To have claws means a new way of fighting. You fight as one with these claws as she had always.

His attack came soon and so in defense she unleashed her right hand claws and made then meet with hers. Using what ever strength  she had she stopped him as their claws met. She looked into his feral eyes and then said almost growling “Now was not the best time”. With that she leaped over him and back on her feet. Looking up at the beast once known a Vincent all that was left was a beast.

She brushed hr hair back behind her ear as the wind kept blowing it in her face. Sweat ran down her forehead as she looked at her grazed arm.  Her nimble body was stretched out in a sort of stance so that she could move quickly if needed to and she would need to. Though Vincent may have had the mind of an animal he hand the strength and powers of a Kryptonian. “Great just great I got enemy’s all over the universe and he is probably just one of them.”....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talon had stopped Vincent in his tracks with her own claws when he had tried striking her down, for seconds the two struggled against one another while standing in place. In that moment Vincent noticed that Talon's eyes were beginning to become feral...like his. "Now was not the best time." Talon said to Vincent, almost growling before she leaped over him with remarkable speed. Vincent whirled around to see that she had positioned her nimble body in a stance that would allow her to move as quickly as she needed to but was simultaneously focusing on her grazed arm. She was distracted, if only for the moment, and at that moment mad clarity suddenly hit Vincent like a sledgehammer. His body had adapted to the small amount of Talon's DNA which had changed him so. Looking down at his new bone claws once more, Vincent smirked.

"Once upon a time your "Mother" used claws exactly like these to carve a scar into my face that to this day will not heal because as she was doing it I was being forced to absorb more Red Sunlight than you can imagine. You may not be the same Talon who scarred and tortured me...but you're close enough!" Vincent roared as he flew directly at Talon with his arms stretched out directly in front of him, his claws remained unsheathed of course. "Die, you little Mutant @#$%^!"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By talon_x23

Looking at his face she could see him smiling though she new not why. He then spoke in a much more human voice "Once upon a time your "Mother" used claws exactly like these to carve a scar into my face that to this day will not heal because as she was doing it I was being forced to absorb more Red Sunlight than you can imagine. You may not be the same Talon who scarred and tortured me...but you're close enough!" That shocked her not that her mother and her were close that not even her father Logan told her. Neither of then mother or father cared about her. She had kept telling herself that Logan cared but every day she saw him give more compaction and tenderness to the other girls at the institute.

Hyperion lunged to word her with faultless speed toward her position. She had to much on her mind sure she had a man trying to kill her but she could not concentrate. Any mention to her family always disturbed her to a point that her mind could never think clearly. Just in time she noticed the claws aimed toward her. She rolled and as she did pain went through her body like a surge. She soon saw that he had succeeded to a point that he had torn off a part of her. She placed her hand on the open wound and cringed under the pain. Red blood leaked from the wound. She looked at her bloody hand and realized that the wound that he had caused was not healing as fast as it should have. “My DNA his attack merged, my healing factor would not act since my body had mistaken his claws for mine”. And to Talon that meant much more pain that she wanted to deal with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent howled with laughter as he tore off a chunk of Talon's skin with his new claws. Vincent watched as Talon started succumbing to the pain he had inflicted upon her and then he realized that when he had attacked her...she had been distracted. But by what? Then it hit him, by mentioning her Mother he had caused Talon to become lost in her own screwed up mind, by mentioning her family she became unfocused and Vincent had many stories about her parents that would surely throw her for a loop.

"You may look like your Mother but you obviously are a lot more...Human than she could have ever hoped to have been. Which is probably why they both hate you right? I can see it in your eyes...they don't love you at all. To them you're a reminder of what they can never be and so they treat you like $#^*, they kick you when your down and even though sometimes they pretend like they love you...they don't. Not really." Vincent said. "Well...enough of that. Let's get back to slicing you into pieces shall we?"

Grinning, Vincent charged at Talon firing a series of eye-beams at her all the while preparing to strike her down once more with his claws. If he was successful...she would be down for the count in no time at all.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talon_x23

"You may look like your Mother but you obviously are a lot more...Human than she could have ever hoped to have been. Which is probably why they both hate you right? I can see it in your eyes...they don't love you at all. To them you're a reminder of what they can never be and so they treat you like $#^*, they kick you when your down and even though sometimes they pretend like they love you...they don't. Not really." As he said those worse it pierced he much harder than he ever could. He had discovered her weakness it was not the Trigger sent, it was not her mutant powers but her family.  She told herself that he was lying trying to get to her to break her from with in and he was succeeding.  She could feel raw emotion running through her body wanting to escape.  Swallowing the tears shook her head pushing these feelings of anguish aside.

Vincent said. "Well...enough of that. Let's get back to slicing you into pieces shall we?" with that she new the time for thinking had ended and she needed to pay attention to the matter at hand. He charged toward her firing multiple beams of energy toward her. Gladly her claws were laced with Adumantium meaning they were unbreakable as far as she new. She was able to block his attacks with her claws. Though in the attempt her arms ere badly burned an most of the skin torn off. She new what she had to do though she had been trying to not. It had been over two moths and since then she had promised herself never again to use it in battle. It was to powerful to be in her hands she did not deserve this power. She could not contain it though he gave her little choice.

She decided to wait there was no way she would unleashed this power not on him. But all the while blocking his beams she did not see his arm moving to make a strike. To late she felt more pain running through her body. HE had jabbed his claws into her chest mortally wounding her. She looked at him in fright but not because of the wound but of what was happening to her. She could feel IT’s power resurfacing IT could scenes she was in danger and IT would not let her die. IT had a mind of its own and would not just remain dormit. For if she did IT did as well. Using her strength she pulled out his claws from her stomach and looked at him again. She weakly spoke “I wish it did not have to come to this” with that hands started to glow bright blue as did her eyes. “I did not want it to come to this…….”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent laughed as he felt his claws plunge deep into Talon's chest, he knew the wounds would be fatal, and as he looked into her teary, fear-filled emerald green eyes Vincent's laughter grew louder and louder. "You are so pathetic. Here I was expecting a real..." Vincent suddenly went silent as Talon was able to force his claws out of her chest and push him back. His stomach began to churn as he felt waves of powerful energy emanating from Talon's body. "...fight..." When Talon looked back up at Vincent and stared him directly in the eyes he felt all the hair on his body stand straight up as a cold shiver started running up and down his spine.

"I wish it did not have to come to this." Vincent began to back off slowly as her power levels increased so rapidly that they had begun physically manifesting themselves from her hands in the form of a bright blue light. "I did not want it to come to this..."

Vincent pushed his fears aside as he suddenly realized what was going on. "Well well...it seems that not only did you inherit your Mother's looks and powers but you also inherited X-23 or the "Psionic Rage Symbiote" as I like to call her. It's clear to me now exactly why HYDRA hired me to capture you...they want X-23. But they don't have the power or the resources needed to capture her...or you for that matter. I, on the other hand, do and I will. So come out X-23...come out and play with me."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By talon_x23

She could feel IT’s power taking over he own. Falling to her knees and dug her hands deep with in the soil of the earth. Her teeth were for because Talon did not want this there transformation was made unwillingly. Talon new that IT was stronger this entity she had not used since a moth ago and the devastation that is caused frightened her. IT had a power of It’s own. This entity would choose in IT’s own time to emerge. Though most of the time It would just take her over once the battle had began. She was uncertain whey it had waited so long. “No……not….again!” Talon demanded but she had no power over this being or IT’s will. “Your time has passed I shall continue this battle” a voice said with in her. And slowly she could feel IT taking over her and so eventually she gave way.

Slowly she got to her feet her hands clenched and her eyes not making contact as she did this Hyperion spoke "Well well...it seems that not only did you inherit your Mother's looks and powers but you also inherited X-23 or the "Psionic Rage Symbiote" as I like to call her. It's clear to me now exactly why HYDRA hired me to capture you...they want X-23. But they don't have the power or the resources needed to capture her...or you for that matter. I, on the other hand, do and I will. So come out X-23...come out and play with me."

She shot a glace at the man the blue light had now ceased and her true eyes color had been reveled. Her long black hair draped in front of her face hiding most of it. Her scarlet eyes glared at the man as she spoke in a whisperer “It is done” with those words she lunged toward him and just before coming in contact with him spun around unleashing her foot claw attempting to slice his chest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It is done." Vincent heard Talon...or rather X-23 now...say as she lunged towards him. He watched with mild amusement as she stopped just before coming into contact with him, spun around, unleashed her little foot claw and tried to slice his chest open. Vincent dodged her attack very easily and then before she landed back onto the ground Vincent grabbed X-23's ankle and snapped it like a rotten twig. He then swung her body around and slammed her face first into the ground. Vincent then grabbed X-23 by her long black hair and pulled her up close to him so he could speak with her face to face.

"It is now unmistakeably obvious to me that, like Talon, you are not the real X-23. You see...the real X-23 wouldn't have made a move such as that this early into the game. Not against me." Vincent said, staring directly into her eyes. "You...are just as weak if not weaker then Talon is."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By talon_x23

She laughed in amusement at his words and looked into his eyes “Yes that you are correct in speaking. But as you said I not the copy of X23 which obviously means that I am altered.” Those words where soft but able for him to hear. Her eyes then appeared to glow blue once more. She gripped tightly to Hyperion not letting go. Her hands holding his arms though he might have struggled. She then whispered to him “Not yet”.

Those were the words that Talon wanted to use or even wanted X23 to use. But instead of fighting against Talon she cooperated for the remark that Hyperion had made "It is now unmistakably obvious to me that, like Talon, you are not the real X-23. You see...the real X-23 wouldn't have made a move such as that this early into the game. Not against me." Though Talon was full of anger as well as X23 the full extent could not be used. Her hands seemed to burn with blue fire that burned his skin.

Her eyes remained locked in his as Talon then broke through and said “Don’t Please don’t force me to do that which I don’t want to.” With her strength Talon pulled herself and removed her hands from Hyperion’s body tearing part of his flesh. Talon never intended to go that far she did not even want use this blue fire but no one made a comment about her mother and herself that way. That was the one thing she would not stand for and that was the only thing that could provoke her to use even that little about of force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"X-23 managed to burn me...you, Talon, managed to tear off a piece of my flesh. I am impressed." Vincent said with a congratulatory tone of voice.

"Don't. Please don't force me to do that which I don't want to." Talon pleaded.

"Tough" Vincent growled as he decked Talon with a right cross. "I haven't felt pain in centuries...I want to feel more. I want you to inflict more upon me so I can feel...alive."

Vincent punched Talon in the stomach this time, and then kicked her in the same spot he had punched her in. "Unleash this power you are so damn afraid of...unleash it NOW!"

Vincent was beginning to reach his boiling point as he continued to punch and kick Talon as hard as he possibly could without fatality injuring her. But he could tell that it wasn't bringing out the best in her. So he tried a new tactic. "Did you know that before becoming a "superhero" your Mother worked the streets of one of New York City's many Red Light Districts? Yes...that's right...she was a whore. From age Sixteen onward...at least until she was transfigured into Weapon X's very own baby factory." Vincent roared with laughter as he started laying out more and more insults. "You know...I actually remember when she was pregnant with you. Your Mother sought me out and instigated a brutal fight between us in the hopes that I would hit her so hard during the fight that she'd have a miscarriage...thus relieving her of the burden of having to be your Mother." Vincent stopped right there and then, he backed off just a little to give his opponent some air and waited patiently for what was to come.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By talon_x23

She staggered to her feet trying not fall over out of the shock of her powers resurfacing. She was exhausted from trying to hold it back. Her first instinct was to inflict him with all the power that she harnessed but that would leave her weakened beyond her ability to heal. "X-23 managed to burn me...you, Talon, managed to tear off a piece of my flesh. I am impressed." He said making her more uncomfortable and nervous. He was not like the others scent after. He was different any one with his powers could have taken her out much quickly but he was waiting for something.

He wanted something from her and she had a bad feeling about it. He then moved toward her quicker than she could reached and attacked her once ore hit her again viciously. "I haven't felt pain in centuries...I want to feel more. I want you to inflict more upon me so I can feel...alive." Gazing at him in disbelief she was caught off guard by his words. “He wants me to hurt him” she thought to herself. But before she could continue he kicked her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. "Unleash this power you are so damn afraid of...unleash it NOW!" he decked her again and again. She was starting to get annoyed by all of this but not enough for her to rick loosing control not even for a moment .There was to much at risk not his safety not hers but she could not this power caused her to decimate half a city because she could not control it this would not happen again.

"Did you know that before becoming a "superhero" your Mother worked the streets of one of New York City's many Red Light Districts? Yes...that's right...she was a whore. From age Sixteen onward...at least until she was transfigured into Weapon X's very own baby factory." Talon did not know enough about her mother to say that he was lying actually she new hardly anything. No one told her any thing not even XL it was like holy grail in her family their parents past. There was not much she new about any of her sibling either expect for that period of time they all worked together at HYDRA and even that was hardly spoken of. Her locks of hair were entangled and laid covering her face hiding the tears that came from them. She breathed deeply trying to get a grip of her emotions. That was the other thing that would waver when ever she used this power.

She lost it not physically but emotionally all the blocks that she had put up for herself all the years of suppression seemed to disappear and she was an emotional wreck. "You know...I actually remember when she was pregnant with you. Your Mother sought me out and instigated a brutal fight between us in the hopes that I would hit her so hard during the fight that she'd have a miscarriage...thus relieving her of the burden of having to be your Mother." She fell to her knees in astonishment. Could this be why no one spoke of her could this have been the reason that when ever she would ask questions when ever she would desperately try to fine her mom that every thing would come up black. The flood gates opened and she began to empty herself of her tears.

“NO…………..NO………..YOUR LYING!!!” she demanded shouting on the top of her voice. She flung her head up looking at the man that stood before her. Anger burned with in but not because of what he said because she believed him. Wiping her head back looking down she shut her eyes and clenched her teeth. A few moments passed and there was nothing she did not move she said nothing. The tears had ceased and she just knelt there looking at the ground. Her hair was covering her face so that he could not see what emotion was running through her. Finally her hands glowed once more in their brilliant blue state. She then snarled while saying “You brought this upon yourself”. With that she moved her hands together creating what appeared to be a ball of blue flames and pointed them at Hyperion. “You brought this upon yourself. She fired it with such force that it rattled the ground and pushed. Seeing that the blast had come in contact with Hyperion Talon wanted to stop but could not. IT would not let her. She continued to let out the fire that she had with in.  Turning her head away from the light she could feel her hands burning but did not stop she wouldn’t    she couldn’t.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“NO…………..NO………..YOUR LYING!!!” Talon screamed at Vincent, he could tell that she was wrought with inner turmoil. She knew his words to be true but she didn't want to accept them as the truth.

"I was there. I beat your Mother to a bloody pulp for three and a ha--"

KRAKA-BOOOM! would have been the only way to describe the sound flooding Vincent's ears as he was engulfed by blue flames. A second noise, that of a rumbling sound, which heralded the small earthquake that sent Vincent flying onto his back. His entire body was consumed by blue fire and as he watched it dance across his skin he laughed. He laughed hard, harder than he had all night.

"You brought this upon yourself" He heard X-23 mutter.

As he got back up to his feet Vincent stared directly into her eyes and grinned. "You bet your ass I did." Vincent said. "Oh and by the way...that didn't hurt enough."

With that Vincent lunged at X-23, forced her onto the ground and began viciously beating her with his now bare flame-consumed fists. In his rage he just kept beating her and beating her, her blood was beginning to splatter all over him but Vincent didn't care. She was a fast healer. She'd survive. Unless the flames that were spreading from his body to hers ate her alive first.

"Why are you holding back? Why?! Fight me! Fight back! Slash me, hit me, cut me, injure me...DO SOMETHING! Stop holding back Laura! Don't be afraid to embrace that part of you which makes you stronger. You'll be better for it."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By talon_x23

"You bet your ass I did." Vincent said. "Oh and by the way...that didn't hurt enough." She did not care she realized what she had done and soon calmed herself but all to soon he lunged at hr fits a flame and began punching her viciously with out mercy.

She wanted to fight back she wanted to kill this man but she could not not again she had stopped killing for please she could not cross the line again. "Why are you holding back? Why?! Fight me! Fight back! Slash me, hit me, cut me, injure me...DO SOMETHING! Stop holding back Laura! Don't be afraid to embrace that part of you which makes you stronger. You'll be better for it."

“No!!” she roared at him. Grabbing her fist just before he was about to make another attack she used her strength and with force flung him toward a rock formation. “No I won’t this won’t happen not again, I can’t I won’t embrace this which I have with in me”. She clenched her hands tightly and unleashed her claws looking at the ground.

“I can’t” her eyes filled with emotion once more as she sighed. Then disappearing into the darkness. But then after a moments pause she looked at him again. Her eyes burning with fire from her soul. Swiftly she dashed on his back digging her claws now on fire into his back as she growled “I will kill you”. With that she pulled the claws from his back and stabed him in the leg with her foot claw and said again “I will kill you”.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No!! No, I won't. This won't happen again. I can't, I won'tembrace this which I have within me." Talon said just before she sent Vincent crashing into a large rock formation. Her eyes began to brim with tears as she looked at Vincent, who was pushing debris off of himself and getting back to his feet. "I can't." Vincent heard her whisper just seconds before she disappeared into the forest.

Vincent stumbled forward a bit, placed his hand on his stomach and groaned. She had hurt him and it felt good. Suddenly Vincent felt Talon's sharp, flame-consumed claws pierce his back thus setting him on fire once more. He felt her pull her claws out of his back and then stab him in the leg with her foot claw, gasping as the pain shot throughout his entire body Vincent fell to his knees and grasped onto his leg wound tightly. "I will kill you." Talon said.

When Vincent looked up he saw that her eyes were burning brightly and he laughed at her. He laughed even as it shot shards of agony through his lungs and he wasn't about to stop. Grasping his leg wound even tighter now, Vincent got to his feet and punched Talon hard. Very hard. Harder than he had before and once she was on the ground he positioned himself on top of her and began beating her once more. The ground all around them began to splinter and crack open as Vincent kept punching Talon harder and harder.

"Kill me? You don't have what it takes to kill me!" Vincent laughed. "If you did...I would be dead by now!"

Grabbing Talon by the neck he lifted her over his head and began to choke the life out of her. With each second that passed them by Vincent tightened his grip more and more. "It's over Talon...now surrender yourself to me and hand over Geminie."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By talon_x23

As she was attacking him he began to laugh. She could not see what was so amusing. She found it agonizing and painful every part of it. He then flung around and threw punches at her mercilessly. He then pushed her against the hard ground. Her hair was stroon in all direction and her eyes stared at him. "Kill me? You don't have what it takes to kill me!" she gasped for air as he continued to ravager her body with his iron fists. She could feel her consciousness seeping away and her vision starting to bur. He chuckled once more and spoke "If you did...I would be dead by now!". What he said she did not understand.

How could she kill him. She had exhausted her power or as much as she could bear to use. The risk was to great even though she new death was at hand she could not cross the line. It had taken her three years to get out of the whole Kill or be Killed concept she was not going to reinforce it. Swiftly her grabbed her by the throat and began strangling her above him. She clutched his wrist with her pail hands and struggled though it proved nothing. "It's over Talon...now surrender yourself to me and hand over Geminie."

“Geminie” she thought to herself. Hyperion soon started to fade as well as the pain. “Geminie” she whispered. That name it had been long since she had heard it. “Zenith Andolen Geminie” she whispered again. She remembered that sword he new what it was. She new that once she had used it with deadly effects. She had killed so many with one might of her sword. Her sword? Was it hers? Recalling those past memories she could see it happening again. All that power all that might in the hands of this little girl? The thought of it seemed crazy. “You must use it” Talon hade found herself or more liky her spirit else where. “What no” she stated “You know the risks at hand, I am your guardian I want to protect you.”

She looked at him in astonishment. “Then help me!” “I can not interfere in the events of worlds beyond my own the high council forbids it”. She stared at the blue eyed dark haired man that stood before her. There was so much she wanted to know though the “Council” who ever the hell they were forbidden even this kind of contact. “I can see a future Talon and it’s grim if you do not use it”. “Bu….” Before she could continue the world started to fade away and the pain reemerged. As she found her self being suffocated by Hyperion again. Sighs with what ever breath she had in her shouted “Geminie!!” with that there was a blue glow of something materializing. Quickly she grasped the object and stabbed his arm. He let loose of her and quickly she made the weapon just disappear.  Jumping over him she looked franticly at her hands. “No, I can’t| she cept telling herself. She wanted to use the sword X23 and Talon both wanted it but something was holding her back holding them both back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Geminie!!" Talon shouted with all her might, Vincent was perplexed but soon found out exactly what she was doing when a bright blue flash of light caused the sword he sought so desperately to materialize in her hand. With one swift movement she sliced his hand off, the freeing herself from Vincent's grip.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! My h-h-hand! Y-Y-You cut off m-my h-h-hand!" Vincent roared, the pain was excrutiating, so much so that his already heavily injured leg twisted and snapped thus forcing him to collapse to his knees. "NNNGGGHH! Y-Y-You little #$%^@! I'll kill you! I'll kill you for taking my h-h-hand!" Vincent tried standing back up but only ended up falling face flat as his leg snapped once again.

Not one to give up Vincent began clawing at the ground with his remaining hand and began sliding towards Talon. He could feel his body going into shock but none of that mattered to him, all he wanted now was revenge...and that sword. Then he remembered something Talon had whispered. Vincent looked up at Talon and grinned, "Z-Zenith Andolen G-Geminie!" Vincent shouted. There was an explosion of light and Vincent suddenly found himself in another reality. His injuries were gone, his hand had returned and there was a dark-haired, blue-eyed man standing in front of him. A man who was stricked by fear and disbelief.

"You! H-How did you..." Before the man could finish Vincent grabbed him by the throat like he had Talon.

"Give me the sword." Vincent growled.

"N-Never!" The Man shouted, spitting in Vincent's face as he did so. "I will never give someone as cruel and corrupted as yourself that sword. It's destiny lays with TalAAAACCKKKK!!!"

"It's destiny lies with me and me alone. As both Guardian and Wielder." Vincent said as he punched a hole in the man's chest and removed a gargantuan quantity of cosmic energies from his body. In that instant the man turned to dust and the energy that was once his fused with Vincent. Laughing wildly Vincent raised his hand into the air and summoned the sword. When he grasped it Vincent found himself returned to the real world standing before Talon with his body completely healed...and crackling with raw power. Vincent raised out his right hand and forced the real Geminie to materialize in it. He then stared directly into Talon's eyes and grinned. "Guess what I got?" Vincent howled with laughter as he maneuvered to strike Talon with Geminie.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By talon_x23

She stared at him n disbelief “but……..how?” she muttered. Some how Hyperion was able to take himself out of this reality to where ever she recently was. She looked at the sword clenched tightly in his fists. There was no blue ore that the sword would give off when ever she would hold it. Her emerald eyes reflected the light of the sword once know as hers. “Great…just great……I’m going to……kill…..that boy!” she mumbled. Anger boiled with in her. How could he possibly have that sword and remain with it. She new that the safety of the world her world was in her hands. And if she did not get that sword back the consequence would be devastating. She sighed but soon had to hold her breath as  he charged toward her ready to smite her down.

But in stead of moving to defend she stood her ground and shut her eyes tightly. She knew what was to come and new it would be excruciating. In seconds Hyperion had succeeded in his attack. He had impaled her through the chest with her very own sword now his. She clenched the blade with her raw hands cutting them.

Hyperion sneered in joy as he could see her pain. Blood poured out of the wound and onto her hands that were still tightly grasping  the blade of the sword that had not yet entered her body. Her legs became week and they failed her. She had already lost so much blood that if any of her siblings were in this fight they would surly had died hours ago. But there was one thing that he hand not calculated. Geminie was still hers the moment Isaac had presented her with it her soul was merged with the soul of the worrier Zenith Andolen Gamine daughter of the Phoenix. It was long history between the two and though yes Hyperion hat the sword it would always be hers.

Sighing in pain she looked into the revenge stricken man that stood before her. Then she heard something if like an order a telepathic one. There was a link between the sword and this girl so communication could be made. Softly she whispered to herself “I’m going to regret this and you better know what you doing.”

Moving toward Hyperion she removed her hands from the sword causing her great pain for it moved deeper through her flesh. She grabbed his face and kissed him. It was disgusting but needed for her to gain at least some amount of power from him. The kiss was the last thing she intended to do with this man but Geminie thought is necessary. She needed the energy that he embodied and so once she kissed him some of that energy would flow from Hyperion to Talon. Though he struggled to break loose she persisted with all the might in the word. She was waiting just waiting for when Geminie would say enough sadly she did not.

Eventually Talon had, had enough of this contact with him and used the energy that she had drained from her and blasted him a few feet away. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and spat. “That is the last time I listen to you Gem”. From draining the energy of Hyperion it had healed her wound. She stood their the strong wind blowing her long basic over her face. Her now cosmic blue eyes locked onto her target. Her hands made fists in which were as usually the same color of her eyes.

She thought a moment about what she had just done about the kiss she shuddered. “It was just for power nothing else, there was no pleasure intended” she kept reassuring herself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent was taken aback as Talon kissed him but he knew right away what she was doing...she was taking his powers...his sword. He tried forcing her off of him but their lips seemed to be stuck together as if they were locked magnetically. As he felt the power of Geminie being drained from his body he could also feel it returning to the state it had been just prior to him gaining the sword. His hand was gone...his leg was shattered, a portion of him had been torn open and his body was covered entirely with first, second and third degree burns. When Talon finally released him Vincent collapsed to his knees, he felt like he was going to die. He had lost so much blood and now Talon had literally sucked all of the energy right out of his body, he stood no chance of fighting back anymore. Then without any warning she blasted Vincent a few feet away using the powers that were once his not five seconds ago.

Vincent glared up at Talon. Her eyes, which were locked onto his, were glowing as blue as the seven cerulean stars which made up The Pleiades's Star Cluster, her long hair was blowing over her face. He quivered in fear as Talon's fists began crackling with raw, unimaginable power. "Y-You've taken everything from me. N-Not just the power of G-Geminie but also my h-h-hand, t-the Kryptonian abilities I was b-born with, a m-majority of my own lifeforce, my p-pride and you did it all...w-with a kiss? N-Now I s-see...your M-Mother...your F-Father...they d-don't just hate you...t-they are a-also...afraid of you and when t-they see what you h-have become...when they learn of what h-has transpired here...t-they will try to destroy you." Vincent began coughing up copious amounts of blood and then when it was over he gasped in a ton of air loudly as shards of agony shot through his lungs. "T-They will fail of course."

Vincent began clawing his way towards Talon, his eyes were still trained on hers as he crawled closer and closer to her. "S-So...they w-will take your greatestlove from you. A...A boy c-called Surge. Y-You will revolt and you will lose everything as The Universe divides. So w-while you may have...defeated me...and have emerged victorious...you still lost and in more ways than j-just one. C-Congradulations..."Hero." For just a few moments Vincent laughed and then he stopped. His skin became pale, his body became stiff and the light from his eyes faded away. Leaving Talon to her fate.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By talon_x23

"Y-You've taken everything from me. N-Not just the power of G-Geminie but also my h-h-hand, t-the Kryptonian abilities I was b-born with, a m-majority of my own life force, my p-pride and you did it all...w-with a kiss? N-Now I s-see...your M-Mother...your F-Father...they d-don't just hate you...t-they are a-also...afraid of you and when t-they see what you h-have become...when they learn of what h-has transpired here...t-they will try to destroy you." Talon stood there in pure shock. She did not intend to go so far that she literally sucked the life out of him and his powers. She looked at her hands in fear “How….wh..how?” she stammered. As she could see the life fade from him. "S-So...they w-will take your greatest love from you. A...A boy c-called Surge. Y-You will revolt and you will lose everything as The Universe divides. So w-while you may have...defeated me...and have emerged victorious...you still lost and in more ways than j-just one. C-Congradulations..."Hero."

How could he how could se even do this. She was a girl she was a mere child she wanted no part in this kind of power never did she. She had single handedly drained this ma of every thing.  Fear ran though her body. Looking at her hands she paused a moment and looked down at him “I won’t let you die” she demanded. Kneeling down she placed her hands on his broken body and sighed. “Great I can kill my ach enemy but then I always bring them back no wonder they hate me I can’t let them die”. Pushing a slight grin aside she looked into Hyperion’s eyes and sighed.

“Well if I could kill you with a kiss them maybe” she shuddered. “Hell not Geminie I can not, Hell I don’t..”.Sighing once more in annoyance she lowered her head over his face. Her black hair touched his cold skin. “Forgive me” she whispered and kissed him again. The sensation of it was painful especially since she was giving him her energy instead of her draining it. The blue light moved from her body to his and engulfed them both. Moving her lips from his she whispered “Zenith Andolen Geminie”

with that she was back in his realm .Isaac stood arms folded and his eyes narrowed on her. “What do you think your doing” she got to her feet and looked at him. “He’s dyeing” “No he’s dead” Isaac corrected” “Please I can’t let him die” she pleaded. Isaac laughed slightly and looked at Hyperion “For a girl trained ot be a weapon you sure have a lot of mercy”. Looking at Hyperion she smiled “Well I guess it proves it I am human”.  Isaac nodded his head and Talon and Hyperion soon returned to earth. Stretching out her right hand a small dagger appeared.  She placed it on Hyperion’s chest and it glowed crimson red. She looked down at him as she could see the color reappear in his skin and his eyes opened slightly. “This Dagger is from the same power that Geminie is they were made from the same stare. You weather you wish it or not will wield it. It is called the Dagger of Argon.” Talon had no clue weather this was a good Idea it probably was not but she had to revive him she would not let him die. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He had been dead a second ago and now Vincent found himself being returned to the land of the living. "Oh, you stupid girl" Vincent thought to himself as he looked over to see Talon speaking with the man he usurped the power of Geminie from. He noticed that there was something on his chest...something that was beginning to burn him. Vincent howled in agony as it sent waves of cosmic energy flowing through his entire body. His muscles began to spasm uncontrollably and his insides were struggling to reactivate everything in his body. Unfortunately it wasn't working...at least not the way Talon probably wanted it to.

Vincent suddenly began to glow like a red sun on the verge of exploding and filled the entire room with light. He screamed in more agony as his entire body was stripped apart atom by atom, soon enough there was literally nothing left of Vincent. Seconds pass and then another explosion of light tore through that mysterious alternate plane of existence and when the light died down a younger version of Vincent roughly around Talon's age was standing before both Talon herself and the man she had called Isaac. This version of Vincent had no scars, no injures and had even gained his hand back.

Looking down Vincent noticed that he was no longer wearing the uniform he had on when he died but rather the tattered remnants of the pants from his old black and silver uniform. Lucky for him the pants...or rather shorts were covering up pretty much everything that needed to be covered up. As he ran his right hand through his short black hair Vincent looked up at Talon, confused and a little scared. "Who...who are you? And what is this place?" Vincent asked.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By talon_x23

"Who...who are you? And what is this place?" Staring at what use to be the revenge driven man know as Hyperion stood a young man. Tall with dark hair that dangled I his face. Deep eyes that seemed to stared at her. She was not sure to be angry or relived at what had just happened. “I…um..you” she stammered quickly shooting a glance at Isaac. He just gave her a sly smile that was when she lost it “Isaac what the Hell did you do!!” she demanded to know.

“I save him” he said. “Saved him…he’s…….he’s…he’s a kid!!! You didn’t save him you…..you…..de-aged…..hi,!!!” Talon growled her eyes bright yellow and very anger. Isaac though remained calm and sighed “Deal with him”. Glancing back at the young boy. Scanning Vincent she could see he had very fine features and she could smell the fragrance of his dark hair. She inhaled it deeply and sighed in delight.

Quickly snapping out of it she kicked Isaac and growled “Change him Back!!”. Now on the ground Isaac shook his head and smiled “Deal with him Talon I think this may be a good thing for the both of you.” With as snap of his finger Isaac returned Talon and the now younger Hyperion to Canada. The teleportation caused Talon to feel slightly dizzy and she had to regain her balance.

She saw that the same had occurred to Hyperion. He was on his knees him hand on his head. Obviously not as strong enough to endure. the pain that occurred through that sort of traveling. Rushing over to him she grabbed him by the shoulders. She could feel his fear and him confusion. Moving her hand to his face she made him look at her and smiled slightly. She could feel her face getting warm. “Um…I’m um Talon but…..I guess…you could…..call me, no you can call me Laura….Laura Howlett”.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent didn't know what to think. First he had been in some odd looking alternate reality and the next instant he was in the middle of a Forest...that looked like it had been turned into a war zone not too long ago. A shiver ran up and down his spine as his fear and confusion began to overwhelm him and that's when he felt Talon help him and then touched his face and gently forced him to look directly at her. He smiled slightly when he saw her and then kind of grinned when he noticed that she was beginning to blush. "Um...I'm, um, Talon but...I guess you could...call me, no, you can call me Laura...Laura Howlett."

"I...um, my name is Vincent...Vincent Monroe. It's...it's a pleasure to meet you L-Laura." Vincent stammered. "Damn...it's cold out here. I really need to get some new clothes and there is a town not that far from here. Can you fly? If not I can carry you. That is...unless you'd rather go your own way...which I...I have no problem with. It's your decision after all and w-we don't really know one another."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By talon_x23

"I...um, my name is Vincent...Vincent Monroe. It's...it's a pleasure to meet you L-Laura." She had to stop herself from giggling at the way he talked to her.  "Nice to meet you Vincent" she said smiling but trying not to. A gush of wind blew passed the two making Talon shiver slightly. "Damn...it's cold out here. I really need to get some new clothes and there is a town not that far from here. Can you fly?" 

"Even if I could I'd say no" she looked at hersefl in astonishmet to what she though and quickly pushed that thought aside.  "If not I can carry you. That is...unless you'd rather go your own way...which I...I have no problem with. It's your decision after all and w-we don't really know one another." She could not help looking at his chest that was barely clothed. She took in a deep breath and against her better judgment she answered

“Well if it’s not to much trouble…..I…..I mean that if it would….um…be ok for me……to. I mean I don’t have any thing else…….better to do…….and I did have plans but…” Looking again at him “They…..sort of…..got altered…”. She soon realized that her hand was touching his and quickly pulled back. She got to her feet and brushed her hair aside in a nervous fashion. She tried not to look at him but constantly her emerald eyes kept wondering back to his face.

The sky above was cloudless revealing the bright moon and many stars. She probably looked like a train wreck from all that she went through and did not bother to look at herself. After regaining her composure and getting a grip on her emotions she said “I’d like that very much, thank you.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well if it's not too much trouble...I...I mean that if it would...um...be okay for me...to. I mean I don't have anything else...better to do and I did have plans but...they sort of...got altered..." Vincent grinned and tried as a hard as he could not to laugh and was able to contain his laughter when he felt Talon's hand touch his, Vincent looked down and when Talon realized what she was doing she quickly pulled her hand away from his. He watched as Talon got to her feet and brush her hair aside in a nervous fashion. He grinned as he watched her trying not to look at him but yet unable to stop herself from looking at him.

Vincent looked up at the brightly shining full Moon and the staggering amount of stars that filled the Heavens above. "I'd like that very much, thank you." He heard Talon say. He turned towards her and smiled. "Well alright then. Be sure that you hold on tight, I don't want to lose you...t-that is...I don't want you to go flying out of my arms and well...I think you probably get the idea." And with that Vincent swooped Talon off her feet held her tight and then took off into the night sky faster than a speeding bullet. After making one U-Turn he sped off in the direction of a considerably large city just North of their current location leaving a sonic boom in their wake.

Hours later

A shop owner had taken pity on Vincent and had given him a whole set of clothes to wear, free of charge. A Black Shirt, Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes and even a long Black Trenchcoat. Pretty much...all black. Nevertheless the clothes were nice, very nice. In fact had he would have actually had to buy the clothes it would have been at the very least $1200 for the full set. Vincent then focused his attention back on Talon and made direct eye contact with her as he exited the clothes shop. "Well? How do I look?" Vincent asked.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By talon_x23

"Well alright then. Be sure that you hold on tight, I don't want to lose you...t-that is...I don't want you to go flying out of my arms and well...I think you probably get the idea." She As he touched her she felt light she would rather brave hundreds of HYDRA gents than to be going through this. What was happening to her? Just a few minutes ago she was bent on killing this....thing man but now.....now she did not know what was happening. But it was not just now it was everything.

Ever since she had came here to this world everything had changed for her. Her emotions literally were running ramped and she had no control over them at least not now. She had butterflies in her stomach as her fly off with her. She held his shoulders tightly, and did not dare move. “Brilliant just brilliant” she thought to herself.

Once they had landed se waited patiently while Hyperion or now she called Vincent was getting a pair of cloths. While he was busy she thought it would be best for her to at least get out of these blood stained clothes as well. Talon was able to persuade a nearby shop owner to give her some clothes. Talon was a gothic/emo sort of person. Not to mention she would always cut herself in any and all frustrating situations very much like this one. She word her father’s black Biker jacket that she always had and a jeans with a pair of sneakers. Under her jacket she wore a plane black vest very skimpy but Talon was the furthest thing from modest.

Getting back she saw Vincent standing there "Well? How do I look?" She gazed at him in marvel she had make sure that whatever she said was appropriate for her situation. Given that it was the full moon and ever night of the full moon Talons hormones would be much harder to contain. That was why she was out there in the wilderness. Because there were two states of minds she could have been in this night. Either Hostile or passionate. And she could feel the urge toward Vincent weather it was her animal instincts to her own. Eventualy she answered “You look.....um......very......well..........cute” she said blushing again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You look...um...very...well...cute." Vincent grinned as Talon began to blush.

"Y-You too." He replied, grinning as always. A moment of silence followed and then Vincent broke that silence by saying "So...Laura, where do we go on from here? Is there any place in particular you'd like to visit? Any place at all in the whole wide world. I mean it. Name the place and I'll take you there."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By talon_x23

So...Laura, where do we go on from here? Is there any place in particular you'd like to visit? Any place at all in the whole wide world. I mean it. Name the place and I'll take you there." She looked at him in astonishment and looked to realized that he was serious.

“Oh your serious” she paused a moment and smiled “Well being here with you is all I need”. She gasped at what she had just said. This was not happening not again it was to cliché all happening like this. She looked away from him embraced at her response. She then turned her back on him completely and a tear rolled down her pail face. Her hands were clenched tightly in  the agony of her emotion that were  no longer controllable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, your serious." Vincent waited patiently for her answer as she paused obviously thinking about what to say and then she smiled at him, a smile that for some reason made his heart beat faster and faster every time he saw it. "Well...being here with you is all I need." Vincent was taken aback by her response, apparently Talon herself was as well. He didn't know exactly what to say and began to panic when he saw her turn her back to him completely. "Say something to her, dumbass!" His inner voice roared. Vincent didn't know what to do and it was beginning to frustrate him. Finally it came to him, he walked up to her, placed his hands on Talon's shoulders and gently turned her around so he could talk to her face-to-face.

That's when he noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. Vincent gently wiped them off of her cheeks, he then smiled at her and said. "You know...if you had asked me that same question I would have given you the same exact answer." In Vincent's mind his inner voice was ranting on about how lame that sounded and how cliched this all was but Vincent didn't really give a damn about what his inner voice was saying. All he cared about...was her.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By talon_x23

She then felt his gentle touch on her shoulder and he turned her around. She was now staring into his eyes and could not look away. "You know...I think if you had asked me that same question I would have given you the same exact answer." She gazed in those crystal like eye. Those eyes that she wished to get lost in and remain lost. He was speaking truth but this was not right this was wrong. Taking advantage of the moment would only make things worse if he was ever to come to terms with who she was to him. Part of her wanted to just be with him in his arms to embrace him like something she had only dreamed about. But this was no dream this was real she was and he was.

Shrugging his hand off her shoulder she whispered to him “Don’t follow me” at first he looked at her in confutation but soon new why due to her teleporting herself away. She reappeared in the forest. The icy wind shattered against her as she sat herself down. She had so much on her mind so much she wanted to let go. She would have preferred that Hyperion killed her than do this to her. He had caused her much more pain than she ever wanted to endure. 

Her eyes looked down at the ground as she wiped the tears. She recalled the battle with Hyperion and how he had changed and all she could as was "Would he stay this way" it was to good to be true his staying the way he was. No! she could not let her so this to herself. Unleashing her claws she clenched her hand and started cutting the veins on her arms. More blood pour from the wound as she began to cry once more. It was a habit by now she had started after leaving HYDRA and just kept doing it. Se was lost alone and wanted to die for how she felt but the problem was she would not allow herself to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Amazing isn't it? The Argon Dagger not only restored me to life but split me in two. It took all of the good that I buried under layers and layers of hatred and corruption so many ages ago and then after infusing my dismembered hand with it's cosmic energy the process formed an entirely new being. One reminiscent of myself from so very long ago. A loving, tender, kind-hearted boy who I thought died when my Universe did." Said the older, darker and corrupted incarnation Vincent Monroe who called himself King Hyperion as he stumbled towards Talon from the darkness. Looking exactly the way he did just seconds before he died. He grinned at Talon as he continued walking towards her. "A boy who is quite smitten with you. A boy who wants to be with you, to hold you, to love you. But...like your Mother...you ran from him. You teleported away, told him not to follow you and left him alone to face an uncertain future. Talk about Deja' Vu."

King Hyperion went silent for a moment. "I can hear him calling out your name, Talon. He feels so lost without you and even though he wants to go find you he doesn't know where to go...where to look. It's tragic really...you two would have made such a nice couple but unfortunately you ran away and ended up running straight into me. The Vincent Monroe who truly wishes to destroy you." With that King Hyperion charged at Talon, ready to destroy her once and for all.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By talon_x23

"Amazing isn't it? The Argon Dagger not only restored me to life but split me in two. It took all of the good that I buried under layers and layers of hatred and corruption so many ages ago and then after infusing my dismembered hand with it's cosmic energy the process formed an entirely new being. One reminiscent of myself from so very long ago. A loving, tender, kind-hearted boy who I thought died when my Universe did." Shooting a glance at Hyperion she sighed. She new it was to good to be true but it was best this way she was to die at least by his hands it would end his thirst for revenge.

But she new that she liked possibly loved this other version of Hyperion, she loved Vincent it only took her one look at him and she found her head throbbing over the mere smell that he woudl give off. The look in his eyes that smile he would show. She was a couward to denie somthing like that but she did not deserve a man like Vincent. He was so pure and kind even after she ran he still wanted to fine her and she wanted to go back to him more than anything.

She looked at him with her tear stained eyes as if he had not hurt her enough he was scertantly doing a good job of it now. "I can hear him calling out your name, Talon. He feels so lost without you and even though he wants to go find you he doesn't know where to go...where to look. It's tragic really...you two would have made such a nice couple but unfortunately you ran straight into me. The Vincent Monroe who truly wishes to destroy you." She new it was the only way. In her line of life and work she would never be able to have a live. She new that but could not come to terms with it.

“I………want to be with him to” she whispered. "I do love him" those words hurt her more than any thing in the word. She addmitted her feelings for him. And it hurt but also felt good. But i was to late now she was to late. Even thogh she could teleport back to Vincent Hyperion would fine them both ad surly kill his other self to cause Talon more pain than she could stand. Not unleashing her claws she just stood there not moving waiting for him to attack waiting for him to kill her once and for all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I...want to be with him too." Talon whispered. "I do love him."

"Goodbye, Talon" King Hyperion said as he rushed forth to make the kill.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" the younger Vincent's voice boomed as a black blur slammed into Hyperion with enough force to send him flying over the distant horizon. After making sure Hyperion was out of sight Vincent descended from the Heavens above and landed directly in front of Talon.

"Hi." Vincent said, grinning just ever so slightly.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By talon_x23

"Goodbye, Talon"  he said while rushig toward her to make the finishing blow. She waited but it never came. Opening her eyes she heard some one say "GET AWAY FROM HER!", She froze Talon new who that was and soon felt relife wash over her. Vincent then smighted Hyperion far out of sight making Talon wonder if after that blow would he still be alive.

Turning back to him she looked at him "Hi" was all he said. After she had ran after she had left all he said was "Hi!!??".

She stared at him motionless. She had no clue about any thing any except one thing. She ran toward him and collapsed in his arms. She new this was crazy out of character very sudden but she did not care. She had fallen in love with a Kryptonian. She looked up at him tears filling her eyes and said “I….I think……I….love you…..Vincent….I” she could not speak her voice was to chocked up with tears. She berried her face in his chest and held him tightly not wanting to ever let go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent was initially taken aback when Talon ran towards him and collapsed in his arms but when she did he wrapped his arms around her tightly. When she looked up at him, her eyes brimming with tears Vincent smiled back at her, he stroked her hair and listened intently as she said "I...I think...I...love you...Vincent...I" she was so choked up with tears that she was unable to speak anymore so Talon buried her face in his chest and began holding onto him even tighter than he had been holding onto her.

"I...I love you too, Laura." Vincent said as he gently lifted her head up by her chin, stared into her gleaming emerald green eyes and then without any hesitation whatsoever he kissed her, as passionately as a Man could.  He didn't want this moment to end. Never. It felt so right...it didn't even matter that they hardly knew each other...Vincent just knew that Talon was the one. Vincent pulled back for a moment so that they both could catch their breath and stroked her left cheek just ever so gently as to wipe her tears away.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By talon_x23

"I...I love you too, Laura." Those words that he spoke made her feel so free.  Then as if it could not have gotten any better Talon then could feel his lips against hers. It was weird for the girl that would seclude herself lock herself away from love would actually feel it. Her sister would always joke about her never getting a guy cause she had killed all of them on the first date, but not this on.

As he stroked her hair she laid against his chest and sighed in delight. All her problems her troubles were gone. She had not more to think about. Looking up at him she could feel her animal instincts wanting to kick in but she new no man was ready for that. She would do her best to be a human as possible with him at least for now. Whispering she said “I am so screwed up.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am so screwed up" Vincent heard Talon whisper. He simply smiled and continued stroking her hair. Suddenly, the moment that Vincent never wanted to end was forced to as the sounds of Hyperion and army of HYDRA Super-Soldiers making a mad dash through the Forest echoed across the Heavens. Vincent pulled away from Talon and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Hyperion is coming back this way and he's brought friends with him...LOTS of friends. We need to get out of here now. Any suggestions as to where we might escape to?" Vincent asked. "I...I mean we could try and stay and fight them but from the sound of it Hyperion is leading an army of genetically enhanced Super-Soldiers. In my opinion however...we wouldn't last even five seconds against them."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By talon_x23

The moment was shattered by the sound of an army that Hyperion was leading. Talon could feel her anger growing intensely but soon had to calm herself.  "Hyperion is coming back this way and he's brought friends with him...LOTS of friends. We need to get out of here now. Any suggestions as to where we might escape to?" She could see that he needed an answer but the one she would give he would turn down. There was always the option of teleporting him out of here then she would be the only one but knowing Vincent he would come after her.

"I...I mean we could try and stay and fight them but from the sound of it Hyperion is leading an army of genetically enhanced Super-Soldiers. In my opinion however...we wouldn't last even five seconds against them." “You wouldn’t” She said looked toward the direction of where the solders were coming from. Sniffing the air she could detects a few hundred possibly and Hyperion was leading them. She was not the type to run from a battle.

Truthfully she would rather die in battle than a coward. Though she was not about to let him get hurt. She looked back into those dreamy eyes of his and unleashed her claws. Her mind was racing with different situation. Hyperion would not stop looking for them but he would expect Talon not to run. Any way it was in her nature to fight to the death it was what she did. But this was not about her this was about him to.

Tightening her fist she said“I don’t have a home better yet I don’t have any thing so your guess as where to go is as good as mine just know that he won’t stop looking for me and as long as your with me he’ll be hunting you as well.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"THERE THEY ARE!" Hyperion roared as his clone and Talon came into sight. But in the moments that had passed them by King Hyperion was no longer the shambling corpse he had once been. He was now a full-fledged cyborg with enough genetic and technological enhancements that would give even some of the most powerful heroes on the planet heart attacks. To make matters worse HYDRA had given Hyperion a very special present: Ten Sinestro Corps Power Rings. Which meant five rings for each hand and also meant that Hyperion had a limitless supply of power. Behind him were hundreds of HYDRA Super-Soldiers all of whom had been genetically enhanced by Kryptonian DNA.

Each of them were dressed in suits of heavy Starktech-like armor adorned with the colors and symbols of HYDRA. It would perhaps forever remain a mystery how Hyperion's new form and this army came to be within such a short amount of time but for now the answers to those questions did not matter. With his foes now set in his sights Hyperion and his army rushed forth. He laughed as he saw Talon bring out her claws and so using his Sinestro Corps Rings he formed two gargantuan hand-like energy constructs with spikes on the their knuckles. Then with one swift movement he brought the energy constructs crashing down on Talon and Vincent's heads. There was no doubt in his mind that he had just killed both of them but he had to make sure.

When he landed Hyperion started walking towards the larger crater he had made, his fists were crackling with the raw power of The Eight Sinestro Corps Rings and his right mecha-eye was glowing as brightly as a burning red sun. Hyperion then stopped in his tracks and looked into the crater...his on-board sensors couldn't pick any lifesigns up but he also couldn't detect the corpses of his foes either. "Crafty little clones..." King Hyperion whispered to himself as he examined the area more closely by stepping into the crater. A couple Super-Soldiers tried following him down into the crater but he ordered them to stay back and kept making his way downward into the crater until he finally reached ground zero.

"Oh Clones! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Hyperion shouted.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By talon_x23

Talon was panting no she was scared this was what fear was. Finally she had mastered the concept of fear and she was truthfully scared. That attack came so quick that either way she would have been unable to do anything but gladly she had friend in high places. “So what do you intend to do” Isaac asked hovering above the ground. Talon had just gotten her breath hen she spoke “We…we can’t…take him…out..not like this…not now anyways”.

Rubbing her eyes she continued “I…don’t think….we should fight” Isaac looked at her surprised at her response but new it was coming. He shot a glace at Vincent who was making sure no one had spotted them Makin his feet touch the ground Isaac whispered “Then what do you intend I do” looking gat Isaac surprised she asked “What…do..you mean?” “You say tonight is not the best time to battle could you supply me with a reason”.

Talon looked at her hands then at the sky “The full moon….I can’t think striate….I can’t fight!” “But some one can for you” Isaac said holding out his hand Geminie had appeared. Talon took one look at the sword and backed away “No!” she insisted “No…..I…I’m not….using that….that death……weapon!!”.  “If you don’ the both of you will die” Isaac said while disappearing. She looked down at the sword a moment and thought to herself “Magic…me and…..Geminie” she could remember the last time she had use that sword.
On her knees she looked back at Vincent who was now staring at her. Not wanting to alarm him she showed a weak smile and looked back at the sword.

Cautiously she out stretched her hand and touched it. The moment the sword felt her hand a bright light engulfed the part of the forest that they were in. “well there goes stealth” he could smell Hyperion’s cybernetic body approaching them both. She sighed and grabbed the sword running to Vincent “There will be a time for fighting but as you said we’re…..I’m not ready.” With that she lifted the sword and shouted “Geminie”.

A few seconds later the two appeared some where in the Arctic. Lowering the sword she narrowed her gaze on it “Ok…I know you hate me…..I know you know that I hate you…….but pleas at least when I’m using you work!!!” she scolded the sword. It was obvious that Talon still needed a bit of practice on using Geminie. As the cold Acetic wind brushed against them she glanced over to Vincent “Um……I…..meant to………do that” she stammered. Pausing a moment she thought “It’ll take some time for Hyperion to find us so…..we should stay here” she could see the disbelief if Vincent’s face and walked over to him “Here we can fight with out endangering any one….except” she shivered “except…the penguins……but we should……um at least……..try to find…….shelter”. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Arctic Winds were blowing something fierce and they were so cold that they had taken Vincent's thoughts away from the fact that Talon had just summoned some sort of magical/cosmic sword thing and was...well...talking to it. Scolding it. Vincent stared at her in disbelief as she continued to yell until finally she noticed that he was looking at her. "Um...I...meant to...do that." Talon stammered. She seemed lost in thought for a second and then walked over to Vincent. "Here we can fight without endangering anyone...except...except the Penguins...but we should...try to find...shelter."

"A couple questions first: What the $%^# is THAT?!" Vincent shouted as he pointed directly at Geminie. "And why were you talking to it? Also...how the Hell did we end up in the Arctic?"

Meanwhile...

"SON OF A $%^#@! Damn that sword of Talon's and damn her ability to teleport. RINGS! Locate subjects Vincent Monroe and Laura Zenith Howlett and take me to them now!" Hyperion roared.

The Ten Sinestro Corps Rings suddenly flared to life and began chirping loudly. "Subjects Vincent Monroe and Laura Zenith Howlett have been located Master...initiating transport in 3...2...1" and just like that Hyperion found himself in the Arctic of all places. The wind was howling and a severe snow storm was beginning to pick up. As he scanned the area around him the only signs of life Hyperion could find were those of Penguins and at least one Polar Bear. Taking in a deep breath Hyperion began heading north.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By talon_x23

"A couple questions first: What the $%^# is THAT?!" She could see that he wanted to know but she did not exactly know where to start. So looking at the sword she handed it over to Vincent. “It’s ok…um…take it”. He took it and that moment the sword came to life and spoke in an earth language instead of telepathy. “I was formed from the same stare named Geminie created in another dimension over 1000 million years ago. With in me the spirit of a valiant worrier know as Zenith Andolen Geminie.” Talon rolled her eyes and grabbed the sword whispering to it “That’s not helping!”

After taking a deep breath she spoke “This sword I gained on…a…um mission…..well…not exactly. See this sword and I are one our souls are combined. With this sword I can well…..Isaac says that I can control…um…the different elements……and transform myself……See this sword I from a different reality a weapon that a Phoenix worrier uses. See the Phoenixes are a god like race like Isaac they can alter time and do stuff like that…” she could tell she was not making much scenes and truthfully she had no Idea how to explain this to him. “Ok I have no Idea” her eyes began to tear “I mean….see this sword chose me and no matter how many question I ask no one gives me answers……All I know is that this thing is dangerous………..that Geminie Is a death weapon that many people want”.

Ravaging her hands through her black hair she paced in frustration. “Ahhhh!!” Then out of ager she tossed the sword out to the snow and continued pacing. Firstly she wanted to be normal she did not want any thing to do with that sword Hyperion. She just wanted to be a girl not an assassin not a host for this…this weapon. Unleashing her claws she began to cut her arm  constantly not even bothering to notice that she was freezing.