Teching Up The Vengeance Way

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By VictorAdams

Gothic needs a hero, this much is certain. That hero is me and in order to be that hero I realised I need to be capable of handling the threats I wasn’t able to in the past. This is why I made a plan, a plan I have already set in motion. I spent 15 years in special forces and I’ve learned a thing or two about deception. I’ve decided that I am not enough so I have created three new personas to help me get sh*t done. The first of which is Victor Adams Agent of Strike, his job is to bring in the cash and to get access to resources I never would be able to get my hands on. The second is Steven Bishop, a by the book Gothic Detective who just transferred from New York. The third is James Walker, a simple Gothic cabbie who knows his way around the streets and has some big ears. Using a connection at Strike Victor has managed to the last two personalities fully fabricated and placed in their respective fields. These three are my team so to speak and they will help me accomplish my goals.

That marked the completion of my first objective, as for the second. Using Victors newly amassed funds as well as his Connections I’ve managed to take advantage of the turmoil in Gothic. It was simple to get into the cities property database and make myself the owner of three separate properties all in Victor's name. The first was an abandoned factory located a few miles outside the main portion of the city. The second is a middle class apartment building which serves as another source of Income for Victor. The third is a warehouse along the docks. Then all I had to do was take advantage of the miles and miles of tunnel that run underneath the metropolis. Each building is connected to an old nuclear bunker miles below the center of the city. Through some re-purposing I managed to turn this bunker into my own safe house. Inside is where I sleep, as well as where I store my new array of vehicles and other ‘legally’ purchased items. The whole system is run by an AI I managed to get my hands on, I named it Gerald and it acts as a sort of robo butler.

For starters are my Vehicles, after a brief spending spree I managed to get my hands on a variety of transportation items.

• The Scythe II-I couldn’t stand to not get another one, it’s still the same as the first.

• The Stallion-It took a while but Victor finally managed to get his hands on a very rare motorcycle. The Dodge Tomahawk is a beast of a bike, sporting a large and imposing frame. This bike uses a 10 cylinder, 90 degrees v-type engine. It can reach 350 mph (560 km/h) when it’s on top speed. This motorcycle can produce 500 horsepower (370 Kw) 5600 rpm. After some modifications to the look and a nice white paint job she’s become one of my favorite ways to travel. This bike, like the scythe, is directly hooked up to Gerald allowing the A.I. to take commands and control the vehicle should I need him to.

• The Buccaneer-Victor Adams needed a ride and what better way to ride then in style. A white Stretch limo heavily modified by your truly, bulletproof plating, blackened ballistics glass, and direct access to Gerald. There are weapons stored underneath the seats, bullet proof vests underneath the floor, and it drives itself.

• The Cab-It’s a cab, not much else to say. Since one of my identities was a cabbie I figured I would need to be able to drive the part. She’s nice though, a classic looking yellow ride.

The other new investment I made was in a suit, considering my last one was trashed by 57 I decided it was time for an upgrade.

No Caption Provided

The New Suit-It takes a real man to admit he was under prepared for the situations that come before him. I am one such man, after my previous suit was destroyed and I made the decision to cement myself as Gothics Hero I decided I would need a slight upgrade in order to handle the crazy clowns and radioactive steroid abusers. That's where Victor Adams comes in, using the funds he has sum massed as well as a few black market deals I created a new suit that capitalizes on the good of the old and fixes the bad.

• The Body-The original suit body was highly effective at stopping bullets but, not the best at absorbing kinetic impacts. This was ever prevalent during Gothic when 57 detonated a bomb from point blank range. The fabric itself is still white kevlar with reactive gel underneath but, a third layer exists. This layer takes advantage of something called Auxetics, the material is known as Zetix and is a blast proof fabric, this is because when it is stretched it becomes thicker perpendicular to the applied force. This also helps reduce the impacts of punches.

• The Gloves-The main feature of his original gloves still remains in that his knuckles are lined to help his punches hit harder. However he has made the upgrade from steel to Tungsten, during testing this has allowed his single punches to split between three and five cinder blocks with a punch. In the wrist of the gloves there is a compartment, inside he stores his crescent stars, allowing for easier access then having to reach for the belt.

• The Boots-As far as the boots these didn’t receive much of an upgrade, aside from using Zetrix to line the sole they are pretty much the same. The Zetrix allows for him to have softer landings from greater heights which is why he has a layer between the sole and the insert of the boots.

• The Cape-The cape is the one portion of his costume to receive no changes. It is still made of a tightly woven Kevlar and is completely resistant to handgun and lower caliber bullet fire. It is slightly resistant to higher caliber rounds but most will still go through. What's cool though is how he manages to use it as another weapon in his arsenal. He can trip people who try to escape or knock things from someone's hands. In large fights he keeps a constant flow of motion which causes the cape to flutter about around him in a way that makes him harder to track. Most thugs who survive encounters with him say all they saw was a white blur. This earned him the nickname Phantom.

• The Cowl-His cowl received a few upgrades from the last. For starters it was switched from cloth to Kevlar with a thin layer of reactive gel, followed by two layers of neoprene. Within those two layers is stored the tech of his suit which includes his standard comm systems, his lenses which function as binoculars. They also possess a thermal, infrared, and night vision settings. The newest addition to these lenses is a heart rate and stress level monitor for targets he is looking at.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this related to Dark Vengeance III?

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: BANNED Lol, I got something for Dark Vengeance Three.

No Caption Provided

William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter said:

Is this related to Dark Vengeance III?

Maybe in whitey's wet dream.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Dark Vengeance's new costume. It's really kid friendly.

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VictorAdams
Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can never ban me, hammers cant stop me....but I know bans...I know bans...and sometimes I share it with people like you....

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive @victoradams It's nice to see you coming back stronger than ever.

William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VictorAdams
William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By William_Eldrik

@victoradams: Can you see anyone taking the time to read this?

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VictorAdams

@hound_of_war: Go back to the retirement home, they just called lights out.

@william_eldrik:Can you see what I'm punching you with? Here's the answer it's my fist.

William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@william_eldrik: @victoradams:

Okay. I think it's time for both of you to go on time out and think about these feelings that you are having. When you = are ready to behave like big kids then you can come out and apologize to each other.

No Caption Provided
William_Eldrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers