Slight vs. SerialKillz: A training session RPG

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

The young hero had finally realized something he's wanted to do for some time now, to teach a new wave of super to use and control their abilities, and to use them. It was that pupils choice to decide what they would use those powers for, and yet, with the knowledge that Serial had malicious intents, Slight couldn't help but guide him, and hopefully, turn some of the anger into strength. For only a short time he trained him, showed him the best ways to use his powers. Showing him, when it was okay to go all out, and when it was imperative to pull back and restrain himself. He was surprised to say the least, at the progress he made in such a short time, and now the time had come to truly test his abilities, against someone with ample experience.

Knowing his powers, of ice, electricity, and halo's, Slight was less worried, and more excited to see what his student could dish out. Waldo, Serials real name, was a young one, and he had a heart, Slight could see that. But, there is always a story behind the eyes. This child had grown up, and experienced the worst life had to offer, and instead of wallowing in that crippling situation, he decided that he would get revenge. Hopefully, through battle, he would be able to release some of that pint up disgust for his family, and all the individuals that did him wrong. 

In the open field that they both stood in, only a few feet apart, the Water Guardian walked closer to his student, knowing that things were about to get heated. "I want you to know, I expect you to go all out, and use your brain. That is the only way to beat an opponent. Feats of strength are nothing, but it is within the bounds of intelligence that a war is truly won. Show me what you got" Slight, stepped back, bending backward, touching his hands to the soft grassy plain, commending a backflip. The distance gained between them was ample enough to engage the session. He would start out simple. In an attempt to knock Serial off of his feet, Slight send a low bar of telekinetic energy at his feet.

(Notice, I did not directly attack you. I phrased my attack, with an attempt. You should never directly attack your opponent in battle, unless they are NPC's [non playable characters])

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sirealkillz

Waldo jumped easily from the attack, but the sole of his shoe hit the wave and had made him trip in air. Waldo recovered by throwing his hands down before he would fall, and shot a small amount of electricity from his pointer and middle finger aimed at the Water Guardian's right leg, in order for him to disable movement.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Sirealkillz said:
" Waldo jumped easily from the attack, but the sole of his shoe hit the wave and had made him trip in air. Waldo recovered by throwing his hands down before he would fall, and shot a small amount of electricity from his pointer and middle finger aimed at the Water Guardian's right leg, in order for him to disable movement. "
Okay, this is where you apply your training here. Explain the reason(s) you are doing what you are doing, as I did in my first post. 
The general rule of a battle rpg is to first accept the attack, or dodge it. Then, you formulate your plan, then you attack. Those generals should boost your posting  sizes by at least three sentences. 
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sirealkillz
@Slight said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
" Waldo jumped easily from the attack, but the sole of his shoe hit the wave and had made him trip in air. Waldo recovered by throwing his hands down before he would fall, and shot a small amount of electricity from his pointer and middle finger aimed at the Water Guardian's right leg, in order for him to disable movement. "
Okay, this is where you apply your training here. Explain the reason(s) you are doing what you are doing, as I did in my first post.  The general rule of a battle rpg is to first accept the attack, or dodge it. Then, you formulate your plan, then you attack. Those generals should boost your posting  sizes by at least three sentences.  "
You lost me.......

Do you mean, why I am training?
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Sirealkillz: Yes. You've got to put yourself into your writing, and by doing so, it becomes better, and longer (although, writing a book doesn't need to be done)

just follow the rules I gave you and you'll do fine...If need be, use my first post, as a template for what you should do, but don't copy it.