Sinner's Isle [Vine Villain Base/CVnU Location]

• 116 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@lady_grimm: Daemon hovers a mile over the Rock, and watches as the new systems on the seemingly desolate island comes to life and aims in his direction. With a smile he looks to his guard Crimson "Crim, give us some protection please. Just for the moment, I am sure that once our Lady Lilith will seize the gun play." As he begins to descend down to the Island Fury brings up a bubble around the two. As soon as they are within range, the machines begin to fire. As the bullets ricochet off the field, Daemon cant help but smile "Shes definitely changed alot...."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkchild: Alarms blaze within the underground cavern as Lilith squints in anger at the monitoring system that brings two intruders into view. She leans in forward from her chair and examines each of them. Daemon, the former leader of the Vine Villains and self proclaimed messiah turned traitor to their cause...And his body guard, Crimson Fury, an entity that was once literally a part of her mind and soul before being physically ripped out of her chest.

Like a trained dog he protects his master from the attacks and the microphones pick up a murmur from Daemon. "She returns his smile from her lair with a grin of her own, "You have no Idea...Show him the javelins!" She shouts towards the computer system, revealing twin cannons above each guard tower, providing a devastating amount of damage and power to the protected two, attempting to break through the barrier.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: As they descend down to the surface of the island Daemon watches as the tops of the towers separate and missile launchers appear. With a smile he looks to Fury as the fire power from each tower erupts and smash into the two. As the explosions erupt from the area, the flames begin to swirl and then trail into a funnel that forms around Daemon. Siphoning the heat and the explosion itself into himself, breathing in deep he expels the energies out through his nostrils, making him appear as an irritated dragon.

With another smile Fury beside him steps in front of him a force field reappearing around them, and looking to Daemon with an irritated look. Daemon scoffs "Yes...I know that was childish and stupid. But I needed to make a point, just wait if she attacks again you may have your fun. But I wish to simply speak with the Lilith....whether she wishes to or not is up to her."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@darkchild: "Hmph. He always was one for the dramatics." She said sarcastically to her former friend. Shaking her head she looked more amused than upset by his intrusion. It was predicted after all, but the timing and lack of allies was what had been unexpected. Her eyes look up to the ceiling as she contemplated her next move...

Keep firing? Wake the beast below her? Or maybe a show of cunning in diplomacy would be more fitting?

Once again her heels tapped loudly and in an ominous rhythm as she walked towards an iron maiden chamber. Pressing a complicated code with her enchanted hand, the doors to the torture device slowly opened revealing an article of armor that was never seen on her person before. "Times...Times are changing."

A few minutes had passed as she walked out clad in pitch black armor that protected and complimented each aspect of her figure with the exception of her facial features. Reaching to the communication piece on her ear she whispered quietly while walking down a hall and into an elevator

"Lets flex a little shall we?" @_cain_@_atomikill_@_goliath_

She didn't wait for a response before punching in the 'up' button for the elevator, shooting her towards the surface of the Island. Her team was itching, almost begging for some action and blood shed. She wouldn't have to wait long for back up if words failed.

Meeting the duo she walked out of the door slowly,

"Oh, Daemon. It's been too long! Are you here to retrieve the dagger from my back? And Crimson! I've missed you like mother misses cancer."

(@the_last_samurai feel free to join lol)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: Gonna slice you apart, drunkard.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: Don't bring an oversized sword to a gun fight, you Naruto wannabe.

Besides, We have a Godzilla XD

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Last_Samurai
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whos going next lol

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Last_Samurai
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: @lady_grimm: As symphony playing out if the speakers came to a halt receiving the message, The Devourer scurried into his sea exit in seconds, twisting and shifting between pitch black turns before finally breaking the water level above as he leapt from the sea like the god Posideon himself. Carrying himself into the harbor he easily took a cargo ship out of the water with drops still rolling off. Sailors and crewmen leaped off the ship as men on the dock fled into the streets as seals rolled off the side. Floating over to his armored commander his entire shadow spreading over the prison like the light of the sun. Staring ahead at the pair his face was expressionless without a thought going by, at least not in his own mind. Setting up a telepathic link to he and Lilith he began to speak still without a movement "I will wait for your command until I wipe their existence away."

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: I'll post tomorrow, too late tonight.

If that fight is still on, that is lol

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Last_Samurai
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: Pssh I couldn't even if I wanted to...But if the army let me...I would in a heart beat. I can't break 170lbs

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: @the_last_samurai: @darkchild:

Dynamic entries announcing his presence, stupid and boring. Towering and imposing from one team member, impressive again to showy. The leader arrives in glistening armor and fancy words, wasted hospitality she thought. Razor didn't waste her time in making herself known. Instead she intended to come from the opposite side of the rest. A silent blade in the shadows just waiting for an opportune moment.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Last_Samurai
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will reply to everyone today, and will call for u Samurai

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gear_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_razor_: It scares me that you left Lady_Grimm out of the replies.

You know I'm on your side right ._.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear_head: I've no idea how that happened! I sorry v.v lol

Zamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: I'll have to join once Daemon invites me IC!

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So from what I know, I'm waiting for the rest of my team (Cain/Atomikill) While they wait for you, as you wait for DC....

*flips phone to begin texting*

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: We could always fight ourselves, in another thread, and build a rivalry :P

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: Duuuuddeeeeeee....I totally forgot about the fight with Vex =O....MY BADDDD!!!

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Let's start a new thing, Kenshin Vs Lady_Grimm makes sense! Vine Villains leader Vs COP leader :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: @lady_grimm: @_goliath_: @_razor_: As Lilith walked towards him, Daemon linked with his own hive mind he spoke with Kenshin "The Rock, bring a few friends. If this discussion goes south, we will need a quick out. But I hope it does not go that way so fast." He watches as she stops just a few feet from him and Crimson, both being sniped with a tongue so vicious it could slaughter thousands with ease. The pure hatred that funneled from her mouth was almost nauseating, but Daemon stood his ground.

Crimson smirking to her berating as well, she truly was a mother to him in some sense. But at the same time she was his spawn, as without him she never would of accomplished what she had. An yet still the field was slowly being set for an extremely explosive battle, as the three began to talk a large behemoth stood just off shore of the island. A pet it seemed, Daemon thought to himself. Smiling wide as he remembered his own pets back at the Hive and there size. Crimson immediately went on the defensive slowly widening the shield that was around the two. Daemon held his hand out and moved forward through the shield and mere inches from Lilith.

From the corner of his eye he saw and felt the presence of another, it was a female he knew almost nothing about. But he did not mind her, he knew that she was not on either side. Simply watching for the right moment to strike at random, and he looked to Lilith. "So, seems that you have gone the extra mile no?" He looked around at everything around him "Mind giving me a tour?" He says sarcastically with a wide grin.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: (Too lazy to @ Anyone Else >.>)

"It's always from heaven to hell where the attack comes, never from the middle. They never expect a goddamn thing..." The dark militant muttered as he switched the safety on his heavily customized Knight's Armament PDW from safety to full auto, and smashed the button the elevator, that took him through a trap door panel on the ground of the prison, letting him be at a safe distance, his eyes looking through the electronic sight and lining up the torso of the Dark Assassilant, hoping to dump a mag of the heavy 6mm bullets dead center mass. His bullets flied true as it was only up to the reaction time of the man. Next he made a very quick and robotic like movement from The Irish Assassin's arms, grabbing a baseball sized plastic explosive grenade and throwing it like a baseball at his current right hand soldier, hoping that explosive would be enough to interrupt any semblance of organization the two had.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@_cain_: @lady_grimm: @darkchild: The stoneface walls of the corridors were damp and cold from the morning sea breeze. I rub my fingers together feeling the texture of cloth wrapped around the boniness of my mangled hand. I stop just a shadows reach away from matrix of other hallways. There seemed to be a few others within the open space. I can feel the intensity carried with every breath, and I wait, one with the shadows, undetected but ready.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_: @_sojourn_: @_cain_: It happened again >:/ I accidentally deleted myself off the team PM. Can someone add me back in

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: it has been done added vex to just in case

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Razor_

@_cain_: @_goliath_: @darkchild: @_sojourn_: @lady_grimm:

The Vice President was on their doorstep, he didn't come with many allies either. Just this man who'd gone from promising king to idle man beside a lazier man. His use didn't exist, his life was trivial, he was taking up her air. This partner of his was nobody to her as relevant as a grain of sand on a beach. Rayne respected Grimm but there was no discussion to be had. No diplomacy, no communication. He wanted a tour? Only tour she saw coming was of his internal organs.

Bones grew from her flesh like the needles of a porcupine needles covered her arms. Each sliver of marrow coated in a metal that rivaled Adamantium. With her control over her marrow she was also able to direct the barrage of spikes they had a fair spread but were aimed solely on the two intruders. No villain would befall harm from Rayne. She'd follow with a charge gunning for the VP's back as claws retracted from her hands and feet.

Her left hand would seek to dig one claw into the back of his skull. Her right sought to tear spine in two. She'd back up her leg sweeping in effort to part feet from the body. Time it took to complete everything from spikes to kick, four seconds. She made no sound, no hint of her intentions until she had stopped the opening attack.

Crouched and ready her metallic spikes sprouting from her back and her claws shimmering in the sun. The only thing missing was the bloodstains to accommodate her image. She wanted corpses at her feet, she'd see the day end with so. No mercy, no communion, only retaliation.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: @darkchild: @_cain_: @_sojourn_: @_razor_:

Her sarcasm quickly died and her face showed no hint of positive emotion, only a firm gaze fell to her enemies.

"A tour Daemon?! Here's your tour. This is the Vine Villan's home. You are no longer, and in my eyes never were truly one of us."

Her allies surrounded her mounting for the precise moment to attack. All were skilled tacticians and killers that could pick off whole armies only out of pure instinct. Her faith was well placed as the Irish mercenaries guns blew threw the uncomfortable silence and impacted loudly against the shield of Crimson Fury and towards his master. Lilith's magic protected her as the bullets phased through her and Rayne's razor sharp bone fragments rained from the sky.

The perfectly coordinated attack synched harmoniously as if it had been a maneuver trained for years. Lilith raised her arms and projected a purple phosphorus that shot towards the Vice president and bodyguard. The Vine Villains clearly had the upper hand, but she didn't want to just win. She wanted to murder Daemon with no mercy.

"I will drag your lifeless corpse through the burning streets of the new world! @_goliath_ stamp them out!!"

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By _Goliath_

@_cain_: @_sojourn_: @_razor_: @lady_grimm:

The request was instantly accepted as the titan slid the ship into the ocean gently and leapt into the sky positioning himself downward to only hit the opponent. A single wrong move of the drop could mean a tsunami wave hitting San Francisco killing hundreds of thousands of citizens if it missed, leaving with only the choice of getting hit or having them die.

Slamming his feet together and slamming his hands to his side he plummeted from the clouds directly to the bubbles with more than 50,000 tons behind it. If the aim was correct he would precisely hit the ocean with a splash that would close the beach for a day though it would slam the bubbles into the coast of the island and crush them between stone and cosmic being. If they attempted to dodge the plummet, San Francisco would be wiped out.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Holy shit, Tactically this has got to be the worst decision he's ever made XD)

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By _Vex_
No Caption Provided

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: XD I Hope he replies or at the least Pyrogram comes in to save his ass or something

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now...this is gonna be fun going to wait for LS then gonna show you all what real power is. And how Daemon is the Hero of the Ages

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild vs the VV? In so far as the storyline goes that is a pretty cool fight. I shall be keeping up with this one.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Last_Samurai

@_razor_:@_cain_: @darkchild: @lady_grimm: @_goliath_

As the ensuing battle commenced, Kenshin had no desire to face Cain, Razor, the Giant Behemoth Dinosaur or anybody else. The only one who had been on his radar was Lilth, the leader of this band of villains. Abruptly entering the battle via teleportation, Kenshin's eyes widened as he saw a colossal wave threatening to demolish everything, squinting, the samurai withdrew his bow, nocking a single diamond tipped arrow upon the bow and pulling back, training the arrow upon the Vine Villain's ruthless leader, hoping the distraction would give him a good chance as he let the arrow go, aiming straight for Lilth's fully exposed back, hoping the magical properties of his bow would be enough to penetrate the villain's magical barriers, and pierce her back.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_razor_: @_goliath_: @_cain_: @darkchild: @the_last_samurai:

The hulking beast known as Goliath wasted no hesitation to the request and raised his colossal figure into the sky and towered over their enemies preparing for the feet first dive. The joy she was feeling was difficult to contain, but the small delight was short lived as a subtle gust of air blew from her backside.

A side effect of Goliath's take off? No, it's too faint for his size. A team mate entering the ring? Not likely, she would have sense them. The only plausible theory is another one of Daemon's political servants.

Lilith turns her head and her body to a small degree, but the sight before her is more startlingly than originally perceived. Her eyes catch the silhouette of a poised figure in the background, but her attention is completely attracted to the lustrous arrow aimed at her torso. The speed was too swift to react to as it pierced her lift side into the small intestine.

She lets out a loud grunt to conceal any notion of pain from her face as she looks down into the injury.

"An arrow?!"

She yells towards the assailant while breaking the protruding stick, ensuring to leave in the rest to prevent bleeding out.

"Learn your anatomy or better predict your foes! There is no vital organ in there, only sh!t!"

Her howl reverberated through the island walking towards the archer.

"You must be strong if you can pierce my armor with such a primitive weapon, but how will you fair against the ancient arts of the magi?!"

Milliseconds after proposing the question, her body vanished into a purple fog and reappears behind him. Her right hand cocks backwards and glows a darker violet hue, enhancing her back handed slap with the fire of a raging inferno as she brings it towards the rear of his head.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_@_goliath_@lady_grimm@_razor_@the_last_samurai

Daemon couldnt help but smile at the synchronized attacks that now moved in almost slow motion. All falling after each other each member of this other worldly team of Villains launched massive attacks, first Cain with a volley of bullets and a grenade, followed by Razor who attacked much like a crazed animal would. Then Lilith herself, she had shown a power not yet seen by Daemon, a harnessed almost phosphorus energy formed from her hands and then shot towards him, then behind her the mighty Goliath roared like the beast it was and smashed down into the water surrounding the island.

Instantly Daemon saw each attack and saw where each was heading, knew just instinctively what he had to do. As time slowly returned to its normal pace as Daemon had finished thinking, he moved quickly dropping down to a sprawled out form spreading his legs behind him and laying flat to the ground almost like a snake. Bullets flew over his head and a grenade landed near him and Crimson. Crimson too was so full of excitement he stomped his foot and launched the grenade back towards Cain with a burst of his energy. It landed near Cain and exploded rocketing debris everywhere, as the explosion sounded Barbs shot towards the two. Crimson diving out of the way, Daemon held his arm up catching a few in his defensive move. They dug deep into his arm and pierced bone, not wanting to show visible pain he simply stood up.

Sensing Razor behind him he spun around and slapped the air around each of her strikes, a tendril of darkness shot out from his body and blocked each attack. Snapping each barb that was intending for a killing blow. As she stopped her attacks Daemon breathed in deep and released a wave of energy from his mouth like a wall of pure concentrated energy, enough to melt away even the toughest of armors. Keeping her at bay he moved to turn to the attack Lilith had unleashed and counter with his own, but Kenshin had arrived and both dodged the attack. He unleashed a single arrow aiming for Lilith herself, Daemon wished he had been able to attack first but now he had to deal with the impending doom brought upon by the mighty Goliath. Quickly he barked "Crimson, shield Kenshin, NOW!" In an instant he moved leaping over both of his team mates, Crimson doing as ordered and formed a shield over both.

The water was smashing against all and he knew he couldn't dodge it and simply let it continue onward towards San Francisco. He stood dead center in its path, pulling his arms inwards and then moving them outwards his entire body became devoid of any light as darkness covered him entirely. Then he slammed down both arms into the ground in front of him, cracking cement and up heaving the earth itself with his blows. As his fists exploded into the ground, the darkness from his body shot out in front of him as the water slammed into the dark ooze. The darkness formed into a incredible wall that shot out and spread in both directions (left and right). The wall stopped the water from continuing towards San Francisco, and displaced it safely over the Island. As the water slowly stopped Daemon looked dead eye with the huge behemoth with a smile "That all you got Sgt Frog?" In an instant he was in the air shooting towards the beast.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The_Last_Samurai

@lady_grimm:

Kenshin had been a teleporter for over 1000 years. He had used every trick in the book. He had used that particular power against the strongest armies or a single, seemingly undefeated foe. When the Vine Villain vanished, Kenshin knew where she'd reappear. Swiftly spinning on his heel, the samurai dropped his bow and withdrew his katana...But not fast enough, the fiery backhand smashed into his face and scolded him, searing off the flesh and burning his facial muscles. The Daimyo cried out in utter agony, yet he did not yield. Thrusting out his katana, attempting to drive it up, and inwards, going for the Vine Villain's stomach, and driving it through and out of her spine, two hands clasped around of the hilt, using all of of strength to end her life.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: The dark beam shot from the coast as swift as a blade, sure to pierce through if he didn't stop it. A flash of brown light swarmed over Goliath for seconds before fading away leaving Goliath in his maximum destruction form. The form felt dusty, not being used after centuries, a welcome change. Pulling back his left fist he pushed it forwards followed with all Goliath's weight around it. The fist was even more dense than his original form, making the Hiroshima bomb a joke.

By taking such measures it allowed Goliath to see a significant weakness on the intruder, he wouldn't let them die. The city was wrapped around his finger, all he had to do was shoot a star beam and he would be trying to stop it. Saving those lives could have led to the downfall of his own.