NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NutMeg

--------------------------------

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are some of the most skilled spies in the world. All of S.H.I.E.L.D's top Agents have one thing in common they went to the S.H.I.E.L.D Academy. The top young spies of the world go to the Academy to train. A total of 300 are selected but only 30 get in. This Academy only has the elite of the elite. The teacher of all these students goes by the name of Clint Barton. He is a strict but fair teacher. The 30 that are selected to be in the Academy are not promised a spot on S.H.I.E.L.D's team. In fact their is a 47.5 % chance that they won't get a spot on the roster.

Their is three ranks in the Academy.

Rank One : This rank is reserved to a select few spies. Very few are even considered for this class. If you are given a chance to join this rank. You best not squander it.

Rank Two : These are the less skilled but still skilled Agents of the Academy. They are the leaders when none of the Rank Ones' are around to lead. The missions usually contain more of Rank Two's then anything.

Rank Three : This is the lowest rank of all the Academy. This rank contains a lot of young teens. This group is irresponsible and reckless on missions. Only two are allowed on a mission at most.

Rank One is the rank you pick if you want to be the responsible type or a leader.

Rank Two is the less responsible and more reckless step-cousin of Rank One. Rank Two is the one to be if you want to have restricted leadership and freedom.

Rank Three is where the unresponsible agents are located. These Agents are the least-skilled out of all. They don't always give it their all and they are laid back and more vexing. Pick this class if you want to be able to develop your character more.

Any questions feel free to ask. When we get to three members I'll start it up. If you see that we've already started pm me your character and I'll look at it. I hope for a good experience and keep the swearing limited for Rank Two and Three.

Character Template :

Name -

Bio -

Age -

Recruitment Age -

Abilities - Fighting Skills Etc.

Lineage * If Applicable *

Height -

Eye Color -

Hair Color -

Picture would also be suffice ^

Rank - If you want, I can rank you based off your bio.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: This is a good idea. Not sure I'll join, but it's a good idea.

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: (Would you mind posting a character bio so we can get an idea of the kinda characters we can be? I want to join but I'm kinda stumped when it comes to a character at the moment)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: (*Resisting urge to make character...resisting urge to make character, with exceeding difficulty)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: (GAGGH! Now I have to do it sometime today!!)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name - Kris Prior

Bio - Kris Prior is a talented Rank Three albeit a Rank Three. He had a rough life growing up on the streets of New York with just his father. They would steal food from the local deli every day just to avoid starvation. Kris' father noticed his son's increasing finesse. His father was terrified at what he had let him and his son become. Kris and his father went to the deli one cold night in December for some food. This was going to be the last time they stole from the deli. Kris stayed behind due to sickness that night. Kris waited for hours, but his father never came. He eventually mustered up the strength to go see what had happened. What he saw when he got there still gives him night terrors to this day. His father on the cold,hard floor in a pool of his own blood. He had been shot by the owner.....Kris then vowed to never steal again. The next day he stole something despite the vow. He was caught by the police and taken to jail. On the way the police car's tires got shot out. The car crasher and Kris got knocked out on impact. When he awoke he was in a bed. Kris saw a man come into his room. Startled Kris jumped up ready to fight. The man said just four words and walked out " Welcome to the Academy. "

Age - 14

Recruitment Age - 13

Abilities - He has over the past year learned various forms of fighting, but has only mastered one. He is also fairly accurate with most guns. A above average intellect for his age.

Lineage - N/A

Height - 5'9

Eye Color - Bright Blue

Hair Color - Black

Rank - 3

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: (Are superpowers albeit at a low level out of the question?)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(How's this?)

Name - Jason Herrman

Bio - (Not well done, but I'm really brain tired right now.) Born to a family in Texas on a ranch, he grew up familiar with plants and animals, but always wanted to make something of himself. He practiced science and languages in his spare time until one day he finally began to reveal his skills. There was an event going on in which he might be able to prove it, the science fair. He worked for days. And what was he working on? A device in which a person could be proppelled via a magnetic propulsion system. Now he wasn't rich, so he couldn't actually fly with it. But he could make a three foot tall styrofoam man and stick him in the full body suit, using a remote control he designed to move it. The fair was outside, so his idea was perfect. He picked up the man and threw it as far and as hard as he could, just before it hit the ground it stopped and shot into the air. He flew it over their heads reaching speeds of 100 miles an hour, it only lasted five minutes. But for a thirteen year old it was pretty impressive. He ended up winning, but that wasn't the only thing that got him into the academy. That just got him noticed for his intelligence. Not long after it he had to handle a robbery when his family went to the bank, and three criminals entered weilding guns. While everyone was on the ground and the criminals filling bags with cash in the safe, he quietly and carefully snuck closer, and with all the strength he could muster, forced the heavy door closed on them only a second before one of them reached it. It wouldn't be long before he managed to get into the academy

Age - 17

Recruitment Age - 13

Abilities -

Above or around genius level IQ (150 and above).

Speaks Latin and German fluently, knows spanish, Italian, and french.

Double jointed, just about everywhere, making him highly flexible (And somewhat immune to many holds and joint locks.)

Very strategical and orginized mind.

Highly creative and clever, if he can't outhink an opponent by brains alone he uses deception and misdirection. As a writer, (story writer), he has amassed an assortment of personalities and traits, as well as many styles of combat and weapons that don't exist yet.

While not as good with biology as some of the others, he loves it. But what he is good with is technology and mechanics, capable of finding a device for pretty much anything, and figuring out most anything that he couldn't make yet. He has hacking skills with most types of computers and is working on his own personal quantum computer and AI system.

Fair shot, nowhere near some of those at the academy.

But give him a sword, spear, stick, whip, or slingshot bow, and he'll show you the meaning of skill. He has extreme natural and trained skill with older weapons such as swords and atlatls, and is quite adept and dangerous with them. But the quarter staff is also a favorite of his.

His unarmed combat skills or profficient, while his attacks require much work, he has incredible balance and agility which allow him to avoid most anything he can't take, and escape holds. He also shows high capability of entangling people with his long skinny limbs.

Is very resistant to sun burn.

Can overcome cold and pain rather well, including entering his own mind temporarily to overcome torture or methods of retrieving information from him.

Can enter a meditative state in which he slows his neccesseties and becomes highly attuned to senses and intelligence.

Lineage: Mainly Cherokee and German, has italian and french and variety of others.

Height - 6'2"

Eye Color - Hazel

Hair Color - Dark brown

Rank - (Rank one maybe? He preffer being responsible and orginized, and would likely dislike being around unorginized or rowdy people)

Weaknesses and other facts:

Minor astigmatism in right eye. Wears glasses for it.

Difficulty with people in general.

Somewhat bad memory, uses memorization methods to overcome them.

Not entirely mentally balanced, has been known to go into a rambling and departed state when under extreme stress of mind and emotions. Can go into rages which can cause him to become extremely dangerous and violent, yet calculated, but usually can draw himself out of it. Or notices the problem and goes alone to sort it out.

Wears glassess with holographic lenses, computer system, voice/hand gesture, and semi brain wave controlled.

Wears suits most of the time. If not he'll wear khaki's and a button up shirt. Sometimes has a fedora.

Difficulty with emotions. Sometimes seems completely cold.

Likes to find everything he can on everyone he's ever seen or will see.

Knows many of the digits to pi, for the fun of it.

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: (Nothing in particular just asking)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: Accepted and Rank One fits you more than others based on your maturity

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: It would be my preference that you don't use powers this isn't a super-hero team but if you do decide to use them run them by me first

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_Hermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NutMeg
NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: Your bio doesn't have to be long just make sure it is descriptive Vigilante and Mine were but as long as it is descriptive it will pass

Jason_Hermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: I can shorten it then, I'll Get to it soon.

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_Hermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: Umm, you know I'm admirallogic right? This is the character for SHIELD. I'm just checking, I feel unsure.

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: Umm, ok. Thanks.

I've been discombobulated now.

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AdmiralLogic
NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: The age might be a problem of you could fix your age a bit that would be great. Your story could still work of your were 17 or 18

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: @admirallogic: That's okay. I've changed my mind and I'm going to use a different character. If I get the time I'll put up his bio later today if not I will definitely do it tomorrow.

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vigilante1983

@admirallogic: @nutmeg:

Name: Max Foster

Bio: Fascinated by the knights of old, Max trained from a young age to become an expert swordsman and fighter even receiving some tutelage from Jacques Duquesne better known as the Swordsman. Hearing about his martial prowess, he was invited to join S.H.I.E.L.D Academy where his skills have amazed students and staff alike earning him the nickname "The Sword of S.H.I.E.L.D"

Recruitment Age: 15

Abilities: Olympic level athlete, unmatched skill with a sword and throwing knives. Abstains from the use of guns (sees them as a cowardly weapon) prefers to use his throwing knives instead.

Lineage: Swordsman

Height: 6'0

Eye colour: Green

Hair Colour: Black

(Sorry about how long this has taken guys and I hope this character is better suited)

Jason_Hermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: Rank Two is definetly the best for you. Now we have a Rank One Two and Three