Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allure_: Yeah, that's not really part of my portfolio. Now, Oktoberfest in Munich, on the other hand...

reddragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653  Edited By reddragon_

@reddiamond:

No Caption Provided

Cornelius watched the Red Diamond with razor-sharp focus. The intensity of his gaze potent enough to burn through steel, captivated by her alluring physique and irresistible ambiance. He admired her, but didn't ogle her, nor salivate for her sultry, sexual figure, instead, the hairs upon his arms, back, and neck stood on end. They stood in hunger, desire and lust, as though he was a lion in the tall grass stalking it's prey, watching and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

She was graceful in her performance, yet it was a sensual elegance, a teasing, rhythmic display of her control over the many which watched with bewitched eyes. She was a Goddess. He wanted a taste of her divine flesh. He would bring her closer to the Dragon, meld her with it, each bite, chew and swallow, would show her what true strength was. He would witness her change as he had witnessed so many others... He closed his eyes in hunger, breathing out a slight sigh, anticipating the near future, and then opened them again as the show came to a close and a thunderous applause commenced.

He kept dead still. Nothing more than a subtle stare, straight into her womanly eyes was given, a curling of his fist, and a holding of a gaze. He then trailed his eyes towards hoping she had caught his own look, for he was the only man in the audience to look into her eyes, and not elsewhere upon her slender body.... But if the beautiful Lana had been too tired to notice such a subtly, the fabricated entourage set to bombard Cornelius would soon captivate Lana's own attention, and on cue, five men bustled around the silent Kray and immediately lit up his face with flash after flash, a copious amount of images being taken within seconds, as though Lana didn't even appear to be in the room.

Guests from around started to slowly, but steadily stop clapping at Lana and avert their gaze elsewhere, towards Cornelius, wondering what type of man would be pounced upon by the press so readily. "Hm," he murmured, eyes set upon Lana once more, almost daring her to approach. He had set the trap, and soon, she would wander right in.

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddragon_:

No Caption Provided

The lights dimmed, and her red eyes adjusted. Through the sudden darkness, she caught sight of a chilling stare. The dark eyes glimmered in the low light and chilled her to the core, the vision seeming almost to mute the crowd and draw her forward from the stage. She wasn't sure she ever felt more exposed or alone.

The Vermillion Vixen managed to draw herself back into the cover of the curtain, blowing one last kiss before disappearing behind it. She donned a stylish scarlet dress and tussled her light, blonde hair, examining her stage makeup in the mirror. One of the benefits of being the final act of a burlesque was the mingling after, the performance fresh in their minds. And so she stepped out, her hands taken by those nearest to her, congratulating her on a stunning show. But her own basking seemed to be overshadowed by another influx of publicity. Her brows furrowed as she saw hoards gathering around a rough-looking though formally dressed man. His gaze as it fell upon her. She was certain it was the one she had felt almost on another plane of existence whilst on stage. Shaking off her unease, Lana strode forward with a graceful confidence in her tall stilettos. She drew a hand over the small table, her hip popping to one side as she invited herself into the stranger's presence.

"Well, hello. Did you enjoy the show, Monsieur?"

reddragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655  Edited By reddragon_

@reddiamond:

"Yes," casually, Cornelius glanced away from Lana as though he'd seen a thousand of her kind and ushered away the photographers. Once that was done, he set his peculiar gaze upon her once more. She was far more stunning up close, and far more petite. Delicate... Fragile. Cornelius didn't hasten a smile just yet, his face remaining cool, distant, detached even. As though she would have to engage him, rather than he her. He would effectively attempt to lure her into his web, not pursue her into a cage. Cornelius calmly and rather overtly studied her from head till toe, examining the Vermillion Vixen. "Almost as much as you enjoyed performing it." Withdrawing a forged business card from within his pocket, he placed it down upon the table with two fingers and slid the business card under her fingers, absently brushing his palm upon hers, before standing and offering a single, subtle smile. "T'was a pleasure, Miss London," with a swift turn of the heel, Cornelius began to leave.

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddragon_:

The man's voice was low and raspy, his words resonating so deeply, her frame felt weakened, like a building after an earthquake. Lana's fiery eyes descended as the stranger slid his card beneath her hand, his brushing past hers as it did. The sudden contact however small was unsettling, like an electric shock that put her hair on end. The interchange was so subtle, it could, and should, have been dismissed easily. But there was something vaguely sinister about it, a taunt or a tease to some perilous end. She had a mind to withdraw her hand, but no. She wouldn't be so easily shaken. Then another sensation gripped her as he spoke once more, his action denoting departure. Her face flushed, a slight redness barely visible through her porcelain complexion. Did he just dismiss her? This was her show! No straight man could just leave her. She was the one who left them hanging, not the other way around. Just who did this man think he was denying her the attention she deserved, she craved? Her eyes flashed and her delicate hand lashed out to grab ahold of his arm. "Done so soon? Just a card? I'm hardly a business associate. Sit down, have a drink. Let's talk face to face like proper folk. Hm? I'm sure the club can oblige a man of your stature for a while longer." She smiled with deceptive sweetness to mask her irritation, a soft finger stretching out to run under his jaw.

reddragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By reddragon_

@reddiamond:

Cornelius felt a soft, yet firm hand grab ahold of his arm. Hm, he thought. Behind his rigid, seemingly detached demeanor, the Great Red Dragon smirked internally, his spine tingled and hairs stood on end beneath his garments, as though he was a spider and his intricate web had just caught a fly, her hand being the squirm to vibrate the silky net.

Slowly Cornelius pondered, pausing, prior to turning once more and greeting the attention craving dancer, his dark eyes meeting her own with a fierce intensity. When one creates a new fragrance, every iota of creativity wonders what that first smell to be, that first, initial reaction.. It's a sensation, like a symphony of all those layers and notes intertwining into a single smell to invoke emotions, to capture a sense.

No Caption Provided

The Great Red Dragon had no biological pheromones, merely a mind of captivating wonder, for his fragrance this evening would be mystery; and it had certainly performed as desired. For now. "Very well," the Dragon responded, his eyes darting from left-to-right, ascertaining any rooms which could potentially serve for the final show later tonight, for the execution.

Delicately yet firmly, as though Cornelius was always in control, he grasped her soft hand which sought to run under his chin and responded, intimately gazing at her hand before his eyes ascended to her own Scarlet wonders, "easy," Cornelius paused, his thick voice penetrating the air between the two like a knife, "I might bite."

Sharply, the Dragon let go of her hand, placing his down and interlocking them in front of his body, gazing at her curiously. "Your pick, Miss Lana. Choose a seat, and I shall eagerly await this conversation between two very... Uncommon, "proper folk," he chuckled, quietly.

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddragon_:

Lana jumped as he grabbed her hand. It was quite unexpected. The quip less so. Though the way he said it seemed so devoid of sexualized humour, it raised her skin into bumps. Her heart beat faster as her mind raced to regain her composure. How does one even respond to such a warning? Her vermillion lips curled into a wry smile as the hand in his grasp turned to red diamond. She leaned nearer, her voice echoing like a whisper from her crystalline body, "you could try."

After her hand was released, the Living Diamond regained her human form, turning away from the man only to cast a glance back in his direction. "Let's talk then." A slender finger beckoned him after her to a more secluded location. A fire flickered within her curious eyes, ruby lips curved into a teasing smile. "Shall I order us a round of drinks?"

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, Paris"

reddragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddiamond:

"Certainly," Cornelius followed the bewitching woman as he glided along, glad that the evening was going so well. As they sat Cornelius crossed one leg over the other, and rest his elbow upon the table, another stroking his chin. "What was it like discovering you could turn into diamonds? And... When did you decide to implement that into your dance routine?" He allowed a soft smile to escape, "it's a bold statement, Miss London. Some hide away from their mutations... You choose to embrace it... Even turn it sexual, a phenomenal gift." Indeed it was, in a world so riddled with mutant hate, a woman choosing to not only embrace but show off, so daringly, her powers to the world, was a marvel. Too bad it attracted men like Cornelius, which she would soon find out.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reddragon_: Looks like somebody finally responded! :D I'll reply to this probably tomorrow.

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddragon_:

Lana laughed melodically, tossing her blonde hair back before taking a seat near the mysterious stranger. "Would you believe I discovered it during a bout of stage fright? But you know what they say... the show must go on." Her delicate fingers grasping a glass of champagne offered her. "The whole cast and audience was flabbergasted. As was I. But thankfully my training kicked in, and I finished my routine. And what a routine it was. The audience was thrilled! It seems my beautiful diamond form was a boon rather than a drawback for my stage career. The Red Diamond became a secondary name, people lining up to get even a glance at the gorgeous spectacle."

The Diamond Diva sipped the bubbly drink gingerly, her brow arching over a fiery red eye. "How could I not embrace it? It was so readily accepted by everyone, so beautiful even mutant haters couldn't deny their awe." She raised a manicured finger. "As for the sexualisation, well, burlesque is about personal empowerment, a critique of the desires of the audience. It is art. The best art has a flair of sensuality or sexuality or really anything that evokes a visceral reaction within the beholder. One can't get more primal than sexual desire. I think saying my art is sexualised almost cheapens its depth. Sex appeal is only one aspect of it. Not a part I mind, and I'm not one to necessarily spurn shallow interest. Attention is attention. That could get me in trouble if my mutation didn't make me so safe." She chuckled, throwing her hands in the air, her body shifting to its diamond form. "I'm basically invulnerable."

Deep within her attention hungry mind, she couldn't help but wonder about the man's interest in her. His eyes didn't linger upon her with the same lecherous way many men did. There was almost a literal hunger hidden in those cold, dark eyes. But she had nothing to fear, did she? She was the Living Diamond.

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which page is this sent into space D:

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@ketsueki_arashi: This is the CVnU version, so that didn't happen in this thread

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: His body invaded hers with a sensual arrogance, his complete disregard for her personal space a brash move that would have been ill-received had she not visited him for that exact behavior. Her lusciously full lips said nothing while her eyes spoke volumes, looking up at him through long lashes with a playful desire. Saying nothing while never moving her gaze, the modern-day Aphrodite slowly reached for the belt fastened tightly around her waist, unfastening the tie before holding the trench coat together with only her hands. In one alluring movement she pulled the coat off her shoulders and allowed it to fall in a soft thump onto the cool hardwood floor. Removing her cover left Valerie clad in nothing but a black lace lingerie set by Agent Provocateur. The scanty attire put the blonde seductress' full physique on display, from her lengthy legs and unrivaled curves to her perfectly rounded backside. Keeping her captivating blue eyes locked on him with the faintest smirk pulling at her lips, Valerie ran her hands up along his firm abdomen and chest to wrap them around his neck before leaning in to breath amorously into his ear. "Depends on how you rub me."

@valerie_huntington: (with that av this just became my alltime favorite post in the history of comicvine lol)

Hehe

Avatar image for supreme_chancellor
Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-- Le Vieux Pêcheur brewery, around three hours ago --

The blazing heat radiated through the brewery, permeating itself into the wooden furniture and bringing out a unique smell alongside the alcoholic concoctions historically stained into the wooden tables, a byproduct of drunken patrons being unable to keep a steady hand.

The Devil's Heir was in the esteemed nation of France today for a highly anticipated cerebral encounter, but nevertheless, fate had decided he would be momentarily distracted by the grotesque racism emanating within two Frenchmen's less than open minds. Walking alongside the brewery, his telepathy had passively heard the thoughts of two mutant-hating men... It was only natrual, selfless even, to educate their minds...

"Maintenant, nous continuons, monsieur ... Je vous offre une seule préposition, vous tuer ami ou je tue tous les deux." ~ Now let us continue sir, ... I offer a single proposition, kill your friend or I kill both of you ~

The two Frenchmen looked at the False King in fear, this entire encounter ironically solidifying their just contentment for superhumans and X-gene carriers. But Weapon X did not care. This was just one more excuse to rid the world of two more outdated beings.

"Non? Très bien." ~ No? Very well. ~

Thwump!

No Caption Provided

A single vibranium dagger catapulted through the air and into the intestines of the native; eviscerating their organ and causing catastrophic internal bleeding. The dagger seamlessly returned to it's owners palm thereafter as though it was quantumly entangled -- Nothing would get between it's handle and it's wielder.

Simultaneously intruding into the injured natives mind with a telepathic nudge, forcing the injured human to stand still until he inhumanely bled out.

The Sociopathic Scion then stood and withdrew his pistol. Wordlessly, he aimed...

...And fired.
...And fired.

The bullet spun in the air as it drilled a hole into the second human's skull, the Venezuelan Ambassador then went upon his way; stepping over the dead body and left. He had other arrangements for this evening.

-- Present time, Palais du Louvre museum --

No Caption Provided

The Ambassador idly walked through the museum grounds with a fabricated intrigue, mentally far, far away from this place. It is said that the Louvre is the world’s largest museum.

Whether it is true or not, was up to who you ask.

Originally a fortress built in the medieval period, it became a royal palace in the fourteenth century under Charles V and was used from time to time by the kings of France as their main Paris residence.

Today it would play host to the temporary intellectual residence of Ali Bashir and Weapon X, the Unsung King of Venezuela.

@ali_sani_bashir

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_o

Mr_Winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_chancellor: A preposition? I'm pretty sure you mean proposition.

Actually it was pretty great!

Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_winters: Ummm...

...You're right.
...You're right.

[LOL Thanks, and thanks again xD]

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By Hound_of_War
No Caption Provided

LIGHTWAvELEGUA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

je dois le faire?

je veux le faire

comment devrions nous le faire?

voulez vous le faire

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#673  Edited By Ali_Sani_Bashir

@supreme_chancellor:

No Caption Provided

"You are spreading you'self to thin my koning (king). Gothic city to France, dhen back to Gothic? Even you must take time to emotionally recuperate." The protective sermon filtered through the concerned lips of one of Ali's 'Beloved Ones' as they walked shoulder to shoulder on their way inside the national landmark. Female glamazon's who stood several inches taller then even the Black Republican himself. Loyal and military minded maidens who had been ceremonially charged with the unwavering protection of the Bashir lineage. A task they had seemingly recently failed in. As the Great Khan, Ali's revered father and former warrior chieftain of the Rooi-Els, had been violently murdered while attending a human rights benefit banquet alongside the Bashir Bishop's childhood friend and wife, Nia Bahati.

The polymathic panther had visually incarcerated any facial nuances that would suggest his inner turmoil or sorrow. Cold yet approachable, his regal demeanor had helped to camouflage the loss, despite the fact that it was eating him up inside. Emotionally, physically, and spiritually. But Ali was determined to not only endure, but to avenge. The systemic superhuman problem was now a global cancer slowly destroying the World from the inside. He had heard all the celebrated taglines, that mutants were the future, supermen were a matter of evolution, yet as far as the Black Republican was concerned it was all part of a larger conspiracy. Political lies sculpted and framed to project the mutant majority as some form of weakened minority in desperate need of government assistance and preferential treatment.

-Never again-

Calfskin Ferragamo Gancini Driver's comfortably carried the regal renegade beyond the velvet rope and cascading glass shell of the museum. Passively expressing moderated appreciation for some of the institutes more exclusive and Afrocentric pieces. Broad sculpted shoulders carried the weight of expectation beneath the thin designer fabric of a caramel hued Henley and navy bomber jacket. A casual yet fiercely stylish option considering the aristocratic atmosphere.

Upon noticing the distinguished demeanor or his...contemporary 'friend,' the Bashir Bishop dismissed his two person entourage with a subtly charming head nod and smirk. They wouldn't venture far, capable of channeling Ali's unspoken intentions had become second nature for the Beloved Ones. Inconspicuously monitoring not only their liege, but the entirety of the situation as well.

"Dee's meetings are becoming frequently moah elaborate my friend." the philosophical master of pankration mused while staring ahead. Sensing the unspoken shift in not only their relationship, but the mutant human relationship as a whole, Ali made no attempts to alleviate the tension. He instead invited it in, basked in its uncomfortable glory. Anticipating the meetings agenda, a small unnoticeable sigh proceeded the distinguished delegates measured dialog.

No Caption Provided

"I assume we are heah to discus dee recent politic shift in Gothic? Dee Registration Act has been revived...dis will no doubt serve to further motivate you in taking up your father's mantle." Finally turning to face his one time friend, arms collected behind his back. "I would ask dat you stay your hand. Do not provoke dee situation. I will not ask a second time." His words solemn and direct. Not a threat, but rather simple a matter of fact.

Adam_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno why but Ali's accent makes me want to troat punch him.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont get rkt son
dont get rkt son

Adam_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

There was a tangible tenderness to their assembly today, the Devil's Heir could feel it within the very air despite the precarious nature of their using gatherings. The world once again balanced itself upon the very edge of a very sharp knife; held by an individual with a shaky palm. Slowly, the False King looked up at his intellectual brother not unlike one would gaze upon family in a heartfelt moment, green eyes pacifically starring.

No Caption Provided

"I'm afraid you are somewhat mistaken, brother. Gothic was a wilted flower long before the Registration Act finally cut it's dying stem." With a delicate sigh, the Unsung King of Mutant Kind readjusted his position, slipping unblemished palms into the warmth of his pockets. "I am not my father, and I do not intend to live in the shadow of his legacy. My father... the Chancellor, did not care, nor even protection his own kind. They were simply a thing to be contained..." two green eyes momentarily looked to the ground prior to elevating back up, matching his old friend's eyes. "...And ultimately, used."

This was not a fact that X said without reason, for he saw an international Superhuman Registration act in the same light as his father had seen mutants. Weapon X had no feelings nor thoughts for NGod's or other beings of esoteric power and abilities; the only one which would be kept safe in his new world would be those carrying the genetic gene of X, those gifted with it would be allowed to unlock the doors of immortality.

"We have been friends for many years, Ali. Out of respect for our past, I will not expect you to ask me a second time." Weapon X knew that Ali was a man of undeviating and dependable commitment to any of his ideals; a trait which, perhaps only for Ali, X respected within a human being. "And out of respect, I will ask you to not misconceive my words. If a registration act is forced upon my kind; blood will spill."

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gothic under the Registration Act?

Oh, well, I always wanted to reallocate. Heard New York is nice this time of the year.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_chancellor:

Ali looked down with a smile upon hearing the city that never dies refereed to as a wilted flower. "Gothic tis dee rose that grew from concrete. Impossible, improbable, yet there is a hahdened beauty in its indubitable will." looking up with genuine regret and solace. "Tis an admirable quality, tis a quality I see in you my friend." bringing and holding his hands in front of his waist. "I apologize, but I will no longer pretend dat dee mutant species are dee repressed species. Perhaps once upon a time, when humans were ruled by feah and dee unknown, dee persecution was real.....but times have changed. You yourself have become dee opposite side of dee same violent coin. Dee embodiment of a systemic problem. You've confused extraordinaire abilities, wit powah. You think because you can read a thought, levitate an object, dat somehow dee laws of da World no longer apply to you..... or your kind?!"

Nodding off to the right but keeping a sideways eye on the Chancellor while summoning his female associate, his Beloved One, Ali stiffened. Her oversized biological structure as she handed her Bishop an illuminated see through tablet, visually illustrated her unsung status as a true glamazon. Her towering physical stature an imposing piece of natural x-gene free art in the eyes of the Black Republican. Swiping right Ali instantly brought up an inconspicuous piece of developing news coverage, his manicured fingers rapidly typing as he multi-tasked. Before eventually handing the state of the art device to the would-be-king. "Shortly after yoah arrival in Paris two men were....unfortunately murdered. Naturally dee local authorities are lost. But given dat they are dealing with forces well outside their means, perhaps it is for dee best. But I, tracking your bio-metric patterns and facial recognition, know bettah "His words trailing off as his flexed female companion handed over yet another piece of documentation, but this time in the tangible form of a folder.

No Caption Provided

"I have dee coronah's report right heah. First male victim, stab wound, trace amount's of vibranium found in victim's wound." holding the report out as if the murdering mutant would care to read it. The rhetorical gesture was quickly rescinded. "Seems blood has already been spilled, no?" fully aware of Mutant X's notable vibranium dagger and the unsettling similarities between the size, length, and other physical evidence pertaining to the aforementioned stab wound and the Chancellor's facially captured images within relative distance to the event. "Everywhere you go death follows. As if you share a nuptial bond with the darkness herself." squinting as the mental stress of what was to come momentarily broke down Ali's stoic fortitude. "Superhuman legislation is dee only viable option my friend. And if warriahs must die in ordah for peace to prevail, dhen so be it."

Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: (This was so good!)

The False King disagreed entirely with his imminently estranged friends view on Gothic City. It was understandable that one could admire or even greatly respect the cities ability to keep a semblance of survival, of course... But X saw otherwise. Even the best of mankind within Gothic City were withered and jaded with grief, Ali, in X's eyes, was mistaking stubbornness to die with resilience and the willpower to survive. It so far had not crawled back from the darkness, merely become consumed by once tragedy after the other in perpetual torture... The Registration Act the final chapter in the City of Sin's continual downfall. "Oh, Ali," X said, looking at Ali with an academic stare, "for all of my qualms with this world; you know more than anyone I do not hold myself repressed, the laws of the human world apply to me as much as they apply to the breeze."

Weapon X raised his palm slowly as a slight breeze rocked through the area, causing his trench coat to sway slightly. The Unsung King smiled in response to the proclamation of his recent, barbaric murders. A fact that Weapon X was certain his intellectual associate would have found out sooner or later.

No Caption Provided

Raising his palm, the Unsung King utilized his abilities to grasp the electronic device as it floated through the air into his palm, his eyes briefly glancing down before back at the Black Republican. "Peace?" a dry smirk embedded itself upon his visage, the distinct rational difference between Ali and X had grown significant in recent years. Once upon a time the two were not too dissimilar, their ideologies did not clash so harshly. Now, however? It was evident this would be the last time the two could have a civilized.... Non confrontational conversation, at least overtly...

"Oh my friend, you have no idea what I have done."

With a seamless sigh, simply looking into the distance as his friend spoke, the Prince of Darkness knew that his plan was being enacted as they spoke. Tomorrow, the world would wake up. The knife edge it had been balancing upon... Suddenly, would find itself midst a cataclysmic tornado. "You know me better than any, my friend, as I know you. Let us not disillusion ourselves. You came here today knowing that my ideals would not change. I, knowing that yours would be just as rigid."

No Caption Provided

Despite X being functionally a sociopath, he was saddened at the prospect of never seeing Ali again in this same light."It saddens me, but our ideals are too distinct. Too contrasting. I'm going to miss you."The two had engaged in innumerable conversations over the years, ones which had shaped his entire beliefs and ideals. But, finally, the two had grown apart and the rift too far to overcome. Nothing lasted forever. "Goodbye, old friend." With nothing more than a parting gaze, Weapon X left the museum's grounds with a feeling of slight sadness that he had lost a valuable intellectual counterpart, but fully assured that he had done it for the right reasons. Today was the past.

Tomorrow, the future.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Now if you please, I have work to do.
Now if you please, I have work to do.

[Funnest interaction I've had in a long time, by the way]

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a world of terrorists, gangs, aliens and outright super villains it was easy to get lost in the shuffle. Rayne took pride in how easy getting lost could be for her, she'd disappear for an unspecified time with ease and then return just as easily. Razor had been a driving force in Lucia Aurelius' downfall, provoking her to find her own path which helped lead her to the doorstep of a bull. Razor had awhile back bombed a highway and amassed a large body count being stopped by a custodian of all things. And while the namesake of that hero was embarrassing it was what got the taloned renegade behind bars now. Of course prisons didn't mean much to Rayne after all shed escaped from the Rock before and had been the one to lead the League of Shadows to president Stark's door early in his reign. Breaking free was the best part of the vacation she dubbed incarceration.

A day ago crooked guards had gotten a shipment, through sketchy measures beneath the clear web a prisoner was transferred. The radicals against mutant kind had jumped through enough hoops to deliver the clawed terrorist to their crowded cells. The prisons of France known for being over populated and under staffed some questioned why they'd bring anyone in. Talking any speculative thoughts down the lethal lady was introduced to her six new room mates within the confined space. And while the raven haired rebel presumably rested upon the rise of the sun two guards informed the room mates of who and what she was.

With racism towards mutants at an all time high in France, latest tourist and vigilante hitting the news even for their deaths the prisoners weren't hesitant to attempt a fantasy of power. A sharpened tooth brush dug inbetween Rayne's ribs as a wake up call. The brush end used for unsanitary means had been untouched and upon a second strike the infected tool had ventured deep almost lost within her slender build. Healing factor would allow her to recover however and having a strong tolerance for pain she simply retaliated.

Hand bloody the man above her soon was coated in his blood to as she butted heads with him breaking cartilage and triggering a yelp of pain. A cry of which the mutant exploited punching the jaw closed. While the collar around her throat halted her claws her bones were still metal and her punch a fair bit harder. The result were teeth clenched untill grinding, the tongue unfortunately caught between and bitten through. Gurgling moans the man rolled to the floor and the remaining five were quick to anger. Rising to meet one assailant head on she delivered the back of the head to the concrete wall as forcefully as the living weapon could. Trio of shanks dug into her back exiting and entering with a sickly squish refusing to give up though Rayne continued to pull her attacker's head back and introduce it to the wall. A splotch of gore and crack of bone and she turned to face the others.

Although wincing from the pain she plucked the improvised blades from her flesh resting them between knuckles. "Not as satisfying without the sound, can't remember what it was though." Her banter was met by extremism cursing what she was simply for a particular genome. "That's not fair. I'm just as down for killing mutants as you. The revolution intrigues me, now what was that sound." Not taking her words to heart though the roommates still attacked.

Her fist met the bloated gut of the first who drew near. Confined spaces the others gripped and punched her way trying to lock her up and drag her down for a beating. A solid amount of practice though had Rayne spilling a prisoners intestines soon enough despite poor tools and her other attackers. An arm tangles about her throat warm breath against her nape and the retaliation comes all to easy.

There's a small snap of a sound as Razor brings her fist down from the punch. Upon one blade is an eye the other blade had broken generating a sigh from the violent vixen. With two left the cell block had turned into a joyous uproar. Some wanted her to die some cheered her on, amongst all the noise and vulgarity however it was clear more guards were coming and Rayne was likely to be moved. It'd be a window out, firstly however she wanted her current room clear not one to share. Evading the next punch was easy, he'd stumbled over one of his broken buddies. Exploiting the lack of balance Rayne directed the clumsy attacker to the toilet windpipe crushed against the rim.

Turning to the last she smiled "I remembered. The sound was snikt" the remaining blades finding way to the jugular. "Now I know you probably want to just try and get me killed again. But if it's any consolation I can kill mutants better then you can." Razor remarked placing blood caked hands behind her head as guards approached the cell.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is talking about blowing stuff up and im stting here playing with dead people...lol

I was about to say I didn't know this existed, but then I found my old comment...

Cognus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_razor_:

“The file you requested, Sir."

Quinn turned his head towards the mechanically toned voice that had captured his attention with a smile upon his flawless face. His charcoal gloved fingertips clasped together in deep thought as the screen that had been projected in his private office had revealed the opening and disassembling of a classified folder.

The contents spilled all over the illuminated screen with shreds of detailed information, videos and images regarding a certain woman. While one portion of the screen projected what was known about her life, another played back security footage of her taloned figure somersaulting and vaulting in perfectly fluid motion over assailants, her anatomy imbued limbs acting as extensions of her own will.

It was more than clear that she was a living, breathing weapon that could target and kill whatever it was that she had set her sights upon. Newspapers or media held little to no information of who she exactly was, but that wouldn’t stop the Alabaster Spectre from assembling his team. Granted, she was a mutant, the very breed that Quinn had swore against, but he believed that her addition would prove far more fruitful to him than her own exile.

“Upload her current location to my HUD. I’ll be attempting to retrieve her shortly.”

“Please come back intact without eveceration, please.”

He turned to the artificial intelligence that had now holographically animated itself into human form, a sly expression as he did before speaking.

“I’d be offended if I didn’t come back with a few scratches.”

12 Hours later

“She killed half our staff, Sir!”

The outburst was sudden and filled with anger from the armed guard. White words in block letters printed along his tactical body armor read, ‘ELITE’ while a rather advanced piece of hardware was gripped tightly in his kevlar gloved palms. A ebony baklava masked his face while matching helmet adorned his crown. He was another nameless soldier among the others and just like the rest, had assumed Cognus was the personal guard of The President.

The Silver Tongue Scamp shot an frustrated glance at him, his own ivory mask concealing the majority of his facial features, but his eyes held a discontent towards the aggravated subordinate. His gaze spoke volumes and within that instant, the outfitted sentry knew he held no sway from the Chancellor’s self appointed vision.

“Fo-forgive me, Cognus. Right this way, Sir.”

The Frosted Phantom gave no response, but instead took the lead into making his way down the prison hallway, noting how bloody it was decorated and gut wrenching the fumes were. A sick sense of admiration filled Cognus as he commended the work and remarked at it’s intended disarray.

Interesting.

“How exactly did you say you apprehended her?”

He inquired with no change in his mannerism, finally reaching a duo of troops standing before a triple bolted and titanium sealed door.

“She must have become exhausted and realized the futility in her efforts in attempting to escape.”

Cognus shifted his entire figure in a 180 degree turn with blinding speed, reaching and retrieving his dual cutlass pistols, bringing the handle across the guards check bone. A loud crack had echoed in the dimly lit concrete hallway as blood spewed from the wound and his body went limply to the ground.

“The Chancellor trusted you with a highly valuable and dangerous mutant and she LET you apprehend her?!”

His voice was a thunderous roar through his silver hued shawl and reverberated against the unconscious man to the other fear filled guards standing in horror, praying they weren’t next.

“She wasn’t exhausted from an escape attempt. She let you apprehend her because she grew tired of your pathetic attempts to neutralize her. She didn’t even pursue freedom! She desired a temporary quench to her bloodlust and you provided it.”

Returning his attention back to the door and the anxious watched, he holstered his pistols and strutted forward, regaining his composure before his hopeful recruitment.

“By order of The Chancellor’s Hand, open the door and seal it behind me. Disconnect all surveillance equipment. Under no circumstances should these orders be ignored.”

And into the Devil's Den I go.
And into the Devil's Den I go.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognus_: (so sorry bro life may of been a bit rubbish but i really should of been quicker none the less)

"Documented as most violent Inmate in under twenty four hours"

Thats what most of the guards were saying about the fair skinned killer. Covered in prison tats from the other day the ink was bleeding out of her already, much to her annoyance. Admiring the artistry and the ink seeping out like dozens of open wounds this was how the razor sharp criminal spent her time awaiting the guest of honor. Patience was the game, the puzzle of ones escape was one of the rare things of simple fun to Rayne. Mission oriented and violent as the most ravenous beasts of hell there was still some things that were just a joy to life. Such as now, where have the inmates and guards were shielding throats in fear she might tear them free. And others thought she had been bested because they were the elite and the homo sapiens. Mutants were just caged uncalculating animals. That was the most endearing part the cocky mindset and elitism. Race had nothing to do with skill, and most everyone here was strictly beneath her level.

Soon enough the smallest click could be heard, the slightest change in the two way mirror, located ever so subtly in the corner. Security measures were shut off the live feed undone. The guest of honor was on his way and wanted this conversation to be private. The window between systems going off line and entry was brief. Still Rayne executed the act she was after swift enough. Teeth were bone as well and hers were metallic it was nothing to rip a hole in her wrist. The power dampening cuffs made a lot of abilities a challenge to use. However most of her abilities were strictly biology it wasnt lasers or mental tricks her body was a weapon and that was all. Some strain and a bone grew a sliver of a thing to pick the locks. As the door swung open Scarlett Rayne Oren sat using her orange jump suit to wipe the blood away. She sat in the seat hands free and presenting herself as a queen of being edgy her claw being used to carve up the power dampening cuffs as if they were simply her meal. A hint of playfulness to her other wise merciless atmosphere.

"I'm not a racist or radical, I do promote change however. World we got doesn't work far as I can tell. So question is do you want to look past that fear of a gene of mine to have a bleeding edge? Or do you want to shoot me?" Clearly she was fine with either though it didn't take a psychic to know what almost everyone in the prison wanted. Razor was the kind of girl they didn't want to share a building with.

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people of France need someone they can trust. Someone they can call to for help when things go wrong. I will make Z that person. Place posters on the walls overnight. No cameras saw anything but a cloaked figure racing down the streets and vanishing into the shadows after placing posters. It is time to make the Knights of Justice. First we will take France from Quin Mercier, and then we can move on. Eventually I shall have my own country, wherever it may be. And make a new order of civilization.

The posters were placed on walls and phone palls, in public places and slipped under doors. There were no finger prints, no dna to test them with, and there was no mass amounts of missing paper. How they came to be was a conundrum, and how so many cloaked figures had appeared at once and done it was also a conundrum.

The poster:

I am Z.

I call you, citizens of France, to take back from the president what is rightfully ours. He has placed mutants and metas in the place of terrorists and prompted them to be seen as evil. But I saw past his veil, if you can see past it as well than join me! Join me and the Knights of Justice! I shall be watching for those who agree with me, those who believe in the call for a revolution against this supposed president. With that I leave you, choose your side, and choose wisely. I will not bare ill will to you even if you are against me. I hope you do the same. But if you are like Quin Mercier, than you are as much my enemy as he is, and you, like many tyrants before you, will fall.

And so ended the message.

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0.0 ^

To stick with Raz or play both sides

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping cause there ain't a CVU variant

The posts about to go down soon are within the CVU however

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#692  Edited By Pyrogram

@_gaige_: You should make a CVU thread instead, we always established CVU wasn't a CVnU takeover and writing in CVnU threads under the alias of the CVU is basically a takeover. Just copy/paste a new thread with a changed title. I know it's hassle but still, thanks.

(Unless you can persuade the owner to change the title like other threads).

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that the owner of the thread is Val, and she's not around to ask.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless wait... was this one Gambler?

_France_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaige_: I changed it but are you sure there isnt a France thread already? Its an Empire lol It has to have a thread somewhere lmao

Cormac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696  Edited By Cormac

@_france_: Thanks btw

Honestly though how did you even have the password for an old ass account. I'd have forgotten that LOL

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cormac: I use the same password for almost everything :P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Takes notes

Cormac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cormac: I was feeling nostalgic :D

Kind of toying with writing a Cass blog post.