Red Mask Tunnels (Hidden Location)

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deep underneath Gothic city new tunnels had been made.

Using a special Bio-Material that made both it and everything inside it virtually invisible Red Mask had formed numerous specially placed tunnels deep beneath the other underground facilities of Gothic. He had used a way in from the bay and then sealed it all shut until the work was done. They could manipulate the bio-matter to protect itself, and had it prepared for that. Only those who Red Mask had programmed into it would it allow to enter, any others who tried would be attacked by the tunnels themselves. (OOC: If you intend to come here or do anything related to these you need to read the BIo-Material blog, it is quite important.)

Soon entrances would be prepared that would allow Red Mask and his chosen ones who could enter it passageways all under Gothic city, escape routes, a hidden base, a method of transportation few others would ever get to experience. The entrances would merely be a strip of the bio-matter that reached up to where they could reach it and put through the programming that would bring up a tunnel for them to pass through which would close and retract the moment they had entered preventing its detection.

Months of work and it was almost ready. Filled with the various technologies and Blue Bloods that Red Mask worked with it would become a place no one but the trusted would enter. A place that many of his Ghost Crew didn't even know about because of the possibility they might betray him, however the likelihood it was intentional was very low.

Security (Aside from the tunnels themselves):

Black Squadron:

No Caption Provided

A team of Blue Bloods This time armed with more than just their Ghost Crew equipment they also carry swords across their backs with blades that vibrate extremely fast to cause far worse damage.

Sensory equipment that offers electromagnetic sensory and 360º view.

The armor has stolen vibranium incorporated into the whole suit, even helmet, to dramatically increase durability as well as further increase their durability to sound attacks.

The Black Squadron are Blue Bloods who were previously proven spectacular combatants alone or in a group. Their training became incredible as they were used more often and could remember every detail and mimic super heroes with superior training thanks to the Blue Bloods drug attachment of Eidetic memory and Mimicry.

Ammo:

Military grade ammunition as well as:

Tank blaster: Although no difference in size these bullets generate a concussive force on impact that could rattle a tank and send it a few feet backwards if it didn't break right through.

Paralysis bullets: These bullets eject a high speed microscopic stream of paralyzing chemicals to take down metas with super healing and superhuman physiology. The stream can get through most armor whether or not the bullet does and just needs to make contact with skin to start its work. If used on a human it would kill put them in a state in which their entire body shuts down, and would require immediate medical attention and the antidote, or else the chemicals would continue their work. These bullets can work on an average meta with high speed immune system for about three to five hours each.

Lindsey Turner/Shadow:

After a previous encounter with Kyle Brimstone, (who Red Mask and his men know as The Soldier), as well as Knightshadow, and a mage. Lindsey held off a mental assault from the mage which ended up causing damage to her real personality, leaving the Shadow persona to try and put the pieces together. Lindsey is still not entirely sane and thus has not taken action recently, but she waits in a dark room of the tunnels ready to strike down intruders as she puts her mind back together.

John Mathews/Spy Master:

While within the tunnels John Mathews takes on a new persona aside from just an imitator of Red Mask or Darkwing. One he intends to one day use outside of the tunnels as well.
Spy Master.

No Caption Provided

Armor: The suit is made of three layers, the outer layer which is made of a tough fabric and has the Cloakingtechnology of Red Masks invention. The middle layer is made with graphene and carbon nanotubes, easily deflecting bullets which literally bounce off of it, as well as handles knifes and swords very well. And the last layer made up of the Vibration absorbing Cloth.

The cape: The cape and hood have a vibranium weave which increases durability.

The mask: The skull mask also utilizes vibranium, and the vibration absorbing cloth. It has enhanced sonic sensory equipment both for visual sonar and so he can hear past the cloth which absorbs almost all sound. The eyes are actually lenses which are partially transparent and also offer sensors like electromagnetic vision as well as thermal.

Weapons:

Two pistols:

Ammo:

Military grade ammunition as well as:

Tank blaster: Although no difference in size these bullets generate a concussive force on impact that could rattle a tank and send it a few feet backwards if it didn't break right through.

Paralysis bullets: These bullets eject a high speed microscopic stream of paralyzing chemicals to take down metas with super healing and superhuman physiology. The stream can get through most armor whether or not the bullet does and just needs to make contact with skin to start its work. If used on a human it would kill put them in a state in which their entire body shuts down, and would require immediate medical attention and the antidote, or else the chemicals would continue their work. These bullets can work on an average meta with high speed immune system for about three to five hours each.

Sword: A sword that vibrates and heats up to generate a lot more damage and cut straight through steel.

Shield: A collapsable circle shield designed to protect against bullets and heavy duty attacks.

Target Locking Acid canisters, also some on the gloves which can spray it.

Numerous explosives.

Throwing Knives, some of which can detonate on impact.

Pre-Mortem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delivered to the Red Mask Gang one day ago.

Red Mask. I'm one of the Renegades, a group of former associates of the Strigidae, during their attempted takeover of Gothic City. You, if I recall, were also involved in that effort. Despite having mostly dropped off of the good after the abysmal failure that was the Gothic attack, and Ivana's abandoning us, I have returned to Gothic, while the rest of my team remains at out base to work on other projects. An ally in destabilizing the reconstruction efforts and gaining a foothold on the city would be appreciated. We have much to offer each other. Consider it.

No Caption Provided

-Pre-Mortem.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pre-mortem:

It didn't take long for a reply to come after the message was received,

You recall correctly. I appreciate your invitation, and I accept. Having you as an ally, and vice versa, seems an excellent decision. When and where do you want to meet to more safely discuss this. If you can, bring evidence of your identity, as I will of mine.

-Red Mask

An interesting request. We will see how this turns out. I'll use Darkwing and my particle beam rifle as proof. There may be a few other ways to prove it. The question is, what will Pre Mortem use if it's him. We will see. This could be a good move, or a fatal one. Jason thought.

Pre-Mortem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford:

If you'll recall, I invited the group to a location that I had claimed in the city. I recently reclaimed it. If you are unfamiliar with the place, directions are included below. Needless to say, any indiscretion on your part will be met with attack. I eagerly await your arrival.