Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Here you post YC favorite weapon. You can just say what it is, or you can explain it aswell. Then the next poster Ranks it on a 1 to 10 scale.

1 being awful weapon, and 10 meaning Amazing weapon. You guys know how the 1 to 10 scale works already any dang ways. lol.

Naamah Obyzouth's Mace.

No Caption Provided

The Mace of Naamah Obyzouth is a weapon of massive power. It was forged from the first tear Elohim ever shed, when his child Lucifer turned on him, and started his rebel against the thrown. This weapon was forged and given to Naamah as a means to defeat Lucifer, however she chose not to us it and was punished. Naamah was sent to Earth where she became a new creature as time went by and lost alot of herself along the way. The Mace can effect the world in cosmic ways, however Naamah has only been able to scratch the surface of its many abilites. She can effect time with this weapon. Naamah can use it to time travel bacward in time via the mace, but only threw her past. She can not travel forward as of yet. Naamah can also slow time itself down with this weapon for small time periods, durring which time around Naamah comes to a halt and she still moves freely outside of time. The result of which makes it appear that Naamah is moving extremely fast when in fact she is moving at a normal speed, its just the world around her is frozen. Lastly only Naamah can lift this weapon, no other being has ever been able to for Elohim will not allow it. The weapon itself has many other powers that Naamah has not been able to tap into on Earth that she could in Heaven, it seems Elohim has put a tap on her Mace.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By VictorGrey

Mine is the Mjolnir, self explanatory.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By .Longshot.

9 Recurve bow, 80 lbs. pulled, with broadhead aluminum arrows and impact activated cartridges including explosives, tracers, knockout gas, and tasers.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Park

Tangler Grenade, 8 ounces, expands after three seconds into a flexible electrical wire trap running with 50,000 volts. Capable of blanketing an area of 15ft.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CainPanell
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@shadowknight666: Not the same... This is YC weapon of choice... That is any weapon you can think of.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CainPanell

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Makes sense.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Park

@shadowknight666: You didn't rate my weapon... does this have to do with Cain's hate for Park? jk.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CainPanell

@Park: I Didn't post a weapon either...

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Park

@shadowknight666: Then how can we continue?

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CainPanell

@Park: Like this.

Dual Custom CZ75s

Formicidae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Formicidae

8 - very sexy.  

Baneblade
Baneblade
Milkeila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Milkeila

7 - You can drive your weapon.

No Caption Provided

A gift from her father. The Dragon King Sword. Think Lady Death's Sword from Chaos Comics... Only a little less awsome.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Urbs

8- 2 off for being slightly less awesome.

Gun-blade: Two Pfeifer-Zeliska .600 Nitro Express Magnums with adamantium blades atop the two barrels. Also custom Ammo: Incendiary, Adamantium, explosive, and S.H.I.E.L.D nano-bot enhanced bullets made for taking down heroes with powers .

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ravek

7  -  Seems like it would be useful but just not my thing...

Keresh Harbinger-Class Dreadnaught, IMPERIAL FIST

Mass Accelerator Cannon, Three Dozen Heavy Laser Batteries, Two Dozen Auto Cannons, Four Fighter Squadrons, Six Plasma Torpedo Launchers, Sixty Striker Missile Batteries
 Mass Accelerator Cannon, Three Dozen Heavy Laser Batteries, Two Dozen Auto Cannons, Four Fighter Squadrons, Six Plasma Torpedo Launchers, Sixty Striker Missile Batteries
Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Redletter

1- not thats it's not a brilliant ship which it so is, its just not a weapon. it carries weapons yes but isn't on if you know what i mean

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TOA Heavy Industries Intelligent weapon synthetic humans

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

synthetic humans made February 26, 3000 A.D.

rapid-fire pistol rides a HDC-08B-3 TOA Industries Motorcycle. He is also equipped with a linear accelerator rifle type 4000-XL, (big gun for shooting missiles leaving orbit, from the ground)

I think bonus point should be awarded for looking really fuc&^%$ cool on a weaponized motorbike

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Surkit

10- can't beat a computer with human ingenuity and crosshairs behind his eyes.

Sword of Afro Samurai, owner of the number 1 & 2 headbands

This blade has been used to kill god himself by the samurai known as afro. It has split bullets, skulls, and countless enemies, including time, and stood all of their tests.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Blades of Darkness and Light fused with multiple viruses. The weapons transform into scythes and are coated in a powerful venom. They open portals into their respective planes and summon creatures from said dimensions. They amplify darkness and light abilities making them far more deadly. A single swing from either weapon can level mountain ranges when left unchecked.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Surkit

@Eternal Chaos: You skipped NO CHEATING !!! lol jk

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Oops. Well, an 8.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Surkit

@Eternal Chaos: better...

XP

btw greatest and only anime with a black lead

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Redletter

@Surkit: 6, only because i don't know what an Afro samurai is when it's at home, (I'm hoping it's not a black guy in historical japan who happens to be a samurai as that would be stupid)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Surkit

@Redletter said:

@Surkit: 6, only because i don't know what an Afro samurai is when it's at home, (I'm hoping it's not a black guy in historical japan who happens to be a samurai as that would be stupid)

...that is exactly what it is 0_0

And it is a masterpiece

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Redletter

@Surkit: o_O, Seriously! i was kidding.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Surkit

@Redletter: Hence my astonished face. watch this vid I gaurantee you'll at east be curious to see it. its like feudal japan meets 10 years from now, and no color barriers. AWESOME fight scenes, and the music is written by a literal genius rap artist and producer named the RZA, the guy has an I.Q. of 140.

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Redletter

@Surkit: Meh! not my kind of thing, definitely a boys show

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Surkit

@Redletter: 0_0 hubahh?

1. I assumed you were a guy, but before I read the rest I knew you were a girl, no man would ever meh at afro samurai! :P

2.yes, yes it is

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Redletter

@Surkit: don't get me wrong the animation is nice, but it's just a bit too basic for me

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Surkit

@Redletter said:

@Surkit: don't get me wrong the animation is nice, but it's just a bit too basic for me

I get it, it is kid of basic. but the full movie is about messages mainly, everything in it symbolizes something else. if nothing its interesting, but lol no big

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Final Arrow

@Surkit said:

@Redletter: 0_0 hubahh?

1. I assumed you were a guy, but before I read the rest I knew you were a girl, no man would ever meh at afro samurai! :P

2.yes, yes it is

I meh it very much...meh meh meh.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Final Arrow: as a young lady should :P

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@nonfiction91: @Final Arrow: @Surkit: @Redletter: What happened to my thread? Its rude to flood it with Afro Samurai video's and jargin... I would never do this to any of you. : ( Your killing my thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Sorry, nobody knew what it was.

The ultimate nullifier

The Ultimate Nullifier is a device of immense power in theMarvel Universe. The device made its first appearance inFantastic Four volume 1, issue #50 (May 1966), in whichJohnny Storm retrieves it from the home of Galactus—as directed by Uatu the Watcher—for the Fantastic Four to employ against the threat of Galactus himself. The Nullifier appears as a small, hand-held metallic device with no apparent functionality. When first introduced in 1966 it was described as the only known weapon in the universe capable of inspiring fear in Galactus

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@nonfiction91: (Your character uses The ultimate nullifier as his weapon of choice? )

9 due to it being worthless unless used to cause fear in Galactus.

No Caption Provided

Naamah's Chakram: A magic based weapon of destruction. This weapon is thrown at an enemy, or enemies, or random objects. In any case however it causes destruction on many levels. This weapon can break down magical barrier's, it can tear threw flesh like warm butter. Naamah can also connect this weapon directly with a targets life energy source, so that it will hunt them down... ( Ever seen any of the Phantasm movies)It always returns to Naamah's hand in the end, and it cannot be destroyed. It is possible the weapon won't hurt you, or can't harm a strong enough threat, but this weapon can't be harmed by any means.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shadow_Thief

No Caption Provided

Shadow's weapon (it can change forms; currently the axe shown) is an extension of his being. He can summon it into existence with a thought, and it vanishes if if leaves his grasp. It can damage both corporeal and incorporeal beings.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ravek

8 - Seems it would take a great deal of practice to use accurately 

Vanguard Combat Assault Weapon System (CAWS)

Full Auto, Semi-Auto and Burst capabilities, removable bayonet, built in 8x scope linked to the soldiers helmet, 40 round magazine, operates similarly to a rail gun, pushing solid projectiles the size of a .50 caliber round down the barrel with extreme range and accuracy. Extremely lightweight (To a Keresh) capable of have multiple attachments added, Bullpup design to allow for close combat uses.
Full Auto, Semi-Auto and Burst capabilities, removable bayonet, built in 8x scope linked to the soldiers helmet, 40 round magazine, operates similarly to a rail gun, pushing solid projectiles the size of a .50 caliber round down the barrel with extreme range and accuracy. Extremely lightweight (To a Keresh) capable of have multiple attachments added, Bullpup design to allow for close combat uses.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Final Arrow

@Naamah_Obyzouth: From my one post I am flooding!!! really.

@RavekTheConquerer: 8

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Final Arrow: You threw an extra bucket of water into a flood caused by others. None of those posts had anything to do with MY thread's topic... What is your weapon of choice?